March 28, 2024, 03:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terry The Peeping Squirrel  (Read 6306 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 10, 2006, 01:46:24 PM »

Just re-posting Terry's sock monkey saga.

http://entertainment.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=549404303&key=tatOvc

I Stand With The Girl
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 02:17:13 PM »

Thanks, BT. I love it.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Cat
Monkey Junky

lol
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 07:58:44 PM »

What else can i say.LOL LOL

Live with hope,looking for justice
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 09:41:02 PM »

hehehehehe!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 05:20:28 PM »

Whew! I'm glad you Monkeys defeated that meanazz witch.

How adorable!! Just like the storyteller.

PS I have a peeping-puppy

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 05:49:06 PM »

I love it!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 06:25:50 PM »

TY to NM and pdh3.

I'd love to meet that peeping puppy, NM. LOL

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 11:02:36 AM »

Hey, Terry!

Now that right there is funny!!

Imagine I would find something just about you!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 11:06:13 AM »

OK, to make up for my little squirrel joke, here is you a very beautiful squirrel avatar I stole just for you:

Isn't he handsome!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 04:06:41 PM »

Terry,
You didn't even read your own messages and yet are over at the Lively saying it might become too restrictive!

Boy, last time I steal you a nice squirrel like that!  Blah is a squirrel, too, you know.  You shouldn't take me for granted like this.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »

Anna,

I been so busy and so confused lately..  I just need to step back and watch for a while.. Sometimes I take things too seriously and sometime not enough..  I had a meeting and I was running late so I grab a coat and went to the meeting, all the while I was talking I felt something on my coat, it was a big laundry tag and I was wearing it..  I left it on, since I thought it would be more distracting if I just ripped it off then just leaving it on until I left the meeting.. Then another place I gave my calling card to the lady receptionist and told her I was here to see Halley and she kept saying ok Mr. XXX and I kept thinking who is this XXX and why does she mention this other company which they compete against.. Well I finally said who is Mr. XXX and she said you are, are you not and handed me my card that wasn't me..  I just laughed and told her that I'm glad she caught it..  I sent an email to my boss thinking I was talking to someone else and he wrote back to let me know that I had sent him the email by mistake.. All this in one week..  I decided to make some changes but I think I need to slow down because I'm causing a lot of stress with a lot of people right now, including myself..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2006, 04:27:02 PM »

Anna,

One more thing I was on a conference call yesterday with a group of people and around the middle of the call my Large Fat yellow lab wanted to play and when she wants to play she barks and won't stop until you play or put her in another part of the house.. Well I had to stop what I was talking about and tell everyone that my dog needed my attention and that I would be right back.. Well they all laughed but I'm not sure if they liked the idea that I had to stop the meeting while I got my dog into another part of the house so she could talk to the walls until I was finished..Then when I got back I forgot where I was and who I was talking to at that moment.. So its not been an easy week.. This same dog that is my pet once met my boss at the door and saw his little boy with socks on, well Starla likes socks and grab the little boy by his socks and started pulling my bosses kid through the house..  The kid was scared too death and that just made Starla want to pull faster.. Well the kid was ok and I kept my job so I guess they understood but gosh I think my dog is trying to make sure that I stay home more and play with her..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »

I forgot to tell everyone that I ate all the snicker bars out of a large bag of candy for trickortreat and now I really feel guilty..  I'm very careful what I eat and this was really bad..  I guess it could be worse it could of been beer or both.. I try to eat right during the week and on the weekends I don't care but it was a Friday..
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2006, 05:05:07 PM »

Hey Terry.....We haven't officially met, but I just read your posts and I had to laugh. I sympathize with you completely, but I do see the humor in your bad week. I hope you do.
I had a bad week too, and I ate a bunch of Reese's Cups. I meant to save some for my kids, who are with their Dad this weekend. I guess what they don't know about, they can't miss. Laughing
I was late for a loan closing with a  realtor that I was hoping would send me a lot of business because my kids' buses were late and then my golden retriever got out of the house and ran off. It took me 30 minutes to get him back in the house, and I just couldn't recover. Then I was hurrying to open the car door and smashed my thumb. I just sat there for five minutes trying not to cry and make my situation worse. When I got to the closing, I noticed the HUD was wrong, so I had to get that corrected. If I had not been late, I would have caught it early enough to not be embarrassing for me. I'm a new Loan Officer, so I really did need things to go more smoothly than they did. I don't think she was impressed by me at all. I was so flustered by my early morning mishaps that I let it distract me all day. Oh well.
I hope next week goes better for you, and for me as well.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2006, 05:07:44 PM »

You are lucky to still have a job if your boss got the email meant for the other company.   Shocked Yes, you need to slow down and concentrate and lay off the candy as it can make you crazy if you aren't used to that much sugar.

It just gave me diarrhea, however.   Cool Not that I would ever eat the Halloween candy myself, mind you.   Cool  Cool  Cool Or half a bag of candy corn.  That stuff is not even good so I don't know why anybody would eat it, let alone me.   Wink

But that is a truly nice squirrel avatar.  Slow down before you get yourself fired.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2006, 05:42:39 PM »

Anna,

Nope more like a really bad quilt trip vs firing me.. He knows I'm ready to leave and move outta of Florida..  So actually he is ready and so am I..  The candy, I only had a fruit smoothie and nothing else today so I'm back to normal..  The candy eatting was after everything happen to me, not before so I was doing all the things wrong way before I ate all the candy..  So next week will have a lot of answers for me and I think a move within the next few weeks..  

td
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2006, 08:05:27 PM »

Well, I hope it all comes together for you.  The only way I can not eat the candy is not to buy any and give alternative for Halloween like a pencil or something.  I don't have many so this year have some very small stuffed animals I will give I guess.

Tyler and None are two of my fav posters as well, I have been with Tyler since day one and even before monkeys at RWV.  Also have posted with her DH and am very fond of them both.  I would do just about anything to get her to post more and she and None are just about two of the best at keeping us monkeys on topic.  I do miss her posting often and hope when she is not so busy she will see we are being good monkeys with a few exceptions and post again.

Real life takes us away from time to time but we can hope she will come back for it's just not the same for me without her after all this time.

And I know no matter what she would do anything at all she could for Natalee's family.  That's what really counts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.