May 29, 2024, 10:08:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377634 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: August 29, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

Check this out.  It's from the Surety Bail Bond Application and Agreement for Financial Casualty and Surety, Inc. (Padilla's company). http://www.fcsurety.com/content/forms/apps/105-109-App-FCS-NEW(fcs).pdf

2. It is understood and agreed that any one of the following actions by me shall constitute a breach of my obligations to Financial Casualty and that Financial
Casualty and/or its Agent shall have the right to forthwith apprehend and surrender me in exoneration of my bail bond(s):
a. If I depart the jurisdiction of the court without written consent of the court and Financial Casualty or its Agent.
b. If I shall move from one address to another or change my phone number without notifying Financial Casualty and/or its Agent.
c. If I commit any act, which shall constitute reasonable evidence of my intention to cause a forfeiture of, my bail bond(s).
d. If I am arrested and incarcerated for any offense other that a minor traffic violation.e. If I make any material false statement in my Surety Bail Bond Application and Agreement with Financial Casualty

Item 2d seems to say that she just had her bond revoked!!  Not a technical revocation by the Padilla's but a violation of the conditions of bond.  She's not going home again.

Good find AZ!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:05 PM »

Check this out.  It's from the Surety Bail Bond Application and Agreement for Financial Casualty and Surety, Inc. (Padilla's company). http://www.fcsurety.com/content/forms/apps/105-109-App-FCS-NEW(fcs).pdf

2. It is understood and agreed that any one of the following actions by me shall constitute a breach of my obligations to Financial Casualty and that Financial
Casualty and/or its Agent shall have the right to forthwith apprehend and surrender me in exoneration of my bail bond(s):
a. If I depart the jurisdiction of the court without written consent of the court and Financial Casualty or its Agent.
b. If I shall move from one address to another or change my phone number without notifying Financial Casualty and/or its Agent.
c. If I commit any act, which shall constitute reasonable evidence of my intention to cause a forfeiture of, my bail bond(s).
d. If I am arrested and incarcerated for any offense other that a minor traffic violation.e. If I make any material false statement in my Surety Bail Bond Application and Agreement with Financial Casualty

Item 2d seems to say that she just had her bond revoked!!  Not a technical revocation by the Padilla's but a violation of the conditions of bond.  She's not going home again.

AZlady...thanks...I was wondering if that wouldn't be the case...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1122 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »

I do not know, at this point, if anything could make Casey admit to what happened. She just may never tell.

Anything from Beth today?

(Sorry, I've been working......)

Hiya babyborg - good to see you!

Good to see you too! You can use CBB................it's easier! 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1123 on: August 29, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »

I do not know, at this point, if anything could make Casey admit to what happened. She just may never tell.

Hiya babyborg - good to see you!

Good to see you too! You can use CBB................it's easier! 

K - will do! Thanks!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: August 29, 2008, 11:31:43 PM »

So this means the original bond amount of $500,200.00 goes back into effect?

Oh and AZLady while you are here......you said the other night that the Anthony's were facing foreclosure.  Is this something you know for fact or were you speculating?  TIA
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: August 29, 2008, 11:32:21 PM »

you'd think some of these people on the granny cam would dress a little better knowing they're on camera

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1126 on: August 29, 2008, 11:32:22 PM »

Nanny cam shows very pregnant lady, babies and lil kids in front of the skank compound...are they waiting to light the house on fire..erm i mean candles? Go home people...the slore has been contained and we can return to fantasy as the Anthony's know it...Now don't trip over that hose and pass the hammer would ya?

George...i am dying here..where is my &$@^!* water!

What??? what kind of trash you talkin....what you mean George left hours ago and hasn't been seen..

**trudges off to eat some weed brownies and investigate...**

TBC...stay tuned...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:09 PM »

I think she will be in Orlando tomm.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:12 PM »

HOLY MOLEY!  I was at dinner with friends in a very nice restaurant and got 5 calls...bang, bang, bang.....Casey was arrested at her home and taken out in handcuffs?? mrsk....got it done!!!  and GOD BLESS THE PROTESTERS at the house.......I have guests sitting in the other room..I am supposed to be in the potty.....HELP!! TELL ME WHAT'S  happened......PLEASE SOMEONE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:19 PM »

Ok, I am finding this odd..Cindy came out to stand by Baez, like Captain American and Wonder Woman...where was George? 
I can not believe I am about to say this, but Cindy has the balls to stand up for what she believes regardless of popular opinion...even if it is fairytales, you have to give her mad props for her ballziness.
Georgie-porgie shame on you.

George said earlier (on the news report of his throwing the two guys around this afternoon) that he was going to a benefit dinner, for ALL missing children, not just Caylee.  Wait until he gets home!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1130 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »

The crowd seems to be growing on Nannycam, and I honestly think that one pregnant girl in the red top is going to pop that baby out any minute!

There's something wierd about those guys bringing their kids to protest this. It almost seems like an entertainment event.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: August 29, 2008, 11:34:21 PM »

I hope you're right!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1132 on: August 29, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »

Ok, I am finding this odd..Cindy came out to stand by Baez, like Captain American and Wonder Woman...where was George? 
I can not believe I am about to say this, but Cindy has the balls to stand up for what she believes regardless of popular opinion...even if it is fairytales, you have to give her mad props for her ballziness.
Georgie-porgie shame on you.

George said earlier (on the news report of his throwing the two guys around this afternoon) that he was going to a benefit dinner, for ALL missing children, not just Caylee.  Wait until he gets home!

COMPANY!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1133 on: August 29, 2008, 11:35:23 PM »

this is my sister (you know the one in the motorcycle wreck) - maybe we can fix em up

Wolf whistle!

She needs a Gillette razor, but other than that... just dreamy. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: August 29, 2008, 11:35:25 PM »

Snoopy, at this point I have to say it is speculation about the Anthony's foreclosure.  I read it from a reliable source, but I cannot find documentation, so let's call it speculation.  I believe that when Casey was writing on myspace to Amy about when the girls all move in together, she was referring to the Anthony's house.  I believe Casey floated the lie that her parents were moving out and she was taking over the house, when the reality is that they are in foreclosure proceedings.  But, until I find the docs, let's call it speculation.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: August 29, 2008, 11:35:39 PM »

Economic issues? That bastard Baez.

This is an economic issue?  Casey's grandmother gave her a check for her birthday.  Casey took the routing numbers and helped herself to granny's checking account.
Then she stole checks from Amy's car and cleaned out Amy's account.

She's a worthless pile of pond scum and likely a baby killer.

I think the cops are just starting to drip, drip, drip new charges--sort of like Chinese water torture.  And they still have MrsKub's research for the next charge which can, I believe, automatically revoke her bond. So let Baez bail her out from his "Dinky little office in Kissimee." She had better get used to feeling like a yo-yo.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1136 on: August 29, 2008, 11:36:11 PM »

I think she will be in Orlando tomm.

Thanks Snoop!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: August 29, 2008, 11:36:30 PM »

Can anyone confirm what I think I just heard on Greta? ( I had it dvr'd...)
I thought I heard them say Gustav hitting Baton Rouge.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1138 on: August 29, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »

I hope you're right!

That almost looks like automatic breach to me. Padilla doesn't matter at this point?

Maybe that is why he backed off today... because he found out this was going

down anyway?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: August 29, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »

HOLY MOLEY!  I was at dinner with friends in a very nice restaurant and got 5 calls...bang, bang, bang.....Casey was arrested at her home and taken out in handcuffs?? mrsk....got it done!!!  and GOD BLESS THE PROTESTERS at the house.......I have guests sitting in the other room..I am supposed to be in the potty.....HELP!! TELL ME WHAT'S  happened......PLEASE SOMEONE!!

Casey arrested for economic crimes...bail $3000...don't know if she'll get out tonite....Bozo Baez says Casey has compelling reasons for her actions....still a crown outside the house of horrors....granny lost her bottle of water, but has a hammer instead

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.