May 29, 2024, 07:44:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377625 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »

Question: What possible scenario would have caused the search dogs to hit on human decomposition in the Anthony's back yard? If there had been say an accidental drowning, and Caylee was removed from the pool and placed on the ground- no smell of decomposition should be detected that quickly. So how the hit(s) in the backyard?

Either the child was buried, layed on the ground or the shovel was there after coming in contact with the body.

Absolutely would not hit on a body that had just died.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »

Stalker Cam

Padilla is back at the Anthony's

I hope he sees Cindy's rant

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2008, 01:43:36 PM »

Question: What possible scenario would have caused the search dogs to hit on human decomposition in the Anthony's back yard? If there had been say an accidental drowning, and Caylee was removed from the pool and placed on the ground- no smell of decomposition should be detected that quickly. So how the hit(s) in the backyard?

Either the child was buried, layed on the ground or the shovel was there after coming in contact with the body.

Correct, it's the fluids they are trained to smell, or hit on.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2008, 01:43:50 PM »

Janet - thanks, I'm stupped too.  IF either of the gp are involved in any way I'd say it was George.  I think Cindy is guilty of wanting to believe Casey.

... or protect George?

Janet

Cindy can not even dignify her marriage by wearing a wedding ring. I highly doubt she would be covering for anyone other than her own sorry ass or possibly Casey's wornout/bent over'ed ass.
Cindy is in a world created by Casey lies....so sad!

Not that I'm defending Cindy, but I know I lose weight when under stress.  Perhaps she is just wearing her wedding ring on her middle finger because it no longer fits on her ring finger.  Just a thought.

Good point of view, but the ring on her middle finger looked like a SS band, not really a wedding ring (unless they are cheap and like stuff like that - total personal preference).  Regardless though, I still do not see her covering for Georgie-porgie, maybe that is why he is not around right now, she got sick of telling him when he needed to shut up.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2008, 01:43:59 PM »

So it's possible I won't have to eat all that crow by myself?   There is so much of it and I have no idea how I will finish it off before Rob gets back.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »

Good question BB...IMOO...I think that Caylee was buried there for more than a couple of days...and may still be there...hope someone brings the cadaver dogs to the Anthony home again...

Very good question.. I've played with a few scenarios talking with a few friends that don't even go online..

Anyway.... I was kinda hoping the dogs used in the searches .. could they have free range of search in a certain area..or are they to be kept close to their partner/officer/trainer at all times?
I have met individuals up in northern Fla that go hunting..and they let their dogs hunt freely...do the search dogs in this case scenario ever do a free search is what I am asking...?  Is it allowed?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas..I notice the immunity deal/extension is from the SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE Unit Leader...hmmmmmmmmmmmm  Deal to roll on *who*....I wonder....Des....

IMO Baez would only ask for immunity if Casey knew the location of Caylee and relayed that info to him.

IMO he would ask for conditional immunity (now with an extention) if he thought Casey knew where Caylee is, and he needed more time to convince her to tell.

You are right!  That makes more sense.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2008, 01:46:31 PM »

So it's possible I won't have to eat all that crow by myself?   There is so much of it and I have no idea how I will finish it off before Rob gets back.

Lala's after my talk with Padilla today...I don't see any crow on the menu today...I think poor Padilla ate it all on NG last night...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2008, 01:47:30 PM »

Janet - thanks, I'm stupped too.  IF either of the gp are involved in any way I'd say it was George.  I think Cindy is guilty of wanting to believe Casey.

... or protect George?

Janet

Cindy can not even dignify her marriage by wearing a wedding ring. I highly doubt she would be covering for anyone other than her own sorry ass or possibly Casey's wornout/bent over'ed ass.

Dolce

I have been married for almost 43 years ... since 18 years old ... to a guy I would not trade for the world and ... the majority of the time my rings on are on a small shelf above the kitchen sink.  I take them off when I am working with detergent and ... forget to put them back on.

For 41 years my husband wedding band has been in his tool box at work.  He is a machinist by trade and ... safety rules state no rings.  However ... for the past two years ... semi-retirement implies that between contracts the ring is on his finger.  I want to impress on all those single and widowed ladies in our church that he is all mine.

Cindy and George Anthony!  I could be wrong but ... my impression is that these two are very devoted to one another.

IMO

Janet

Where I see your point of view, neither Cindy or George are welders, and as I stated prior you do not see a tan line from the absence of a ring.

As for Georges infidelity, its been stated that he gets around (maybe not as much as Casey) but they were on the verge of divorce anyway.

If I was in the public eye and being scrutinized as they are, I would be sure to have my t's crossed and my i's dotted and hell my rings on the right fingers.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

... or protect George?

Janet

Not that I'm defending Cindy, but I know I lose weight when under stress.  Perhaps she is just wearing her wedding ring on her middle finger because it no longer fits on her ring finger.  Just a thought.

I have the same problem and so does my SIL.  In the past year her husband and her have been caring for an elderly cousin who is an invalid and ... it has taken a toll.  She has taken to wearing her rings around her neck.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2008, 01:50:03 PM »

The only thing I can think of is the Padilla's signed an agreement with Baez before bonding Casey out...that they would not revoke the bond for any reason.

OR, LE/FBI has requested that bond not be pulled due to investigation...There has been some wiffs of strife between the 2 Padilla's over the whole bond issue...who knows...

He ate the brownies AND drank the Koolaid!

Destiny......for you..... Padilla 916-558-6915

Thanks Sunny!  Just had a very nice 5 min Conversation wiht Leonard Padilla...from his mouth...Casy's lawyer is addressing *security* issues at a meeting he is going into right now...if those security issues are met..the bond being pulled is moot...RED and Klaas...he is interested in going on Dana's show...he asked me to call him back tomorrow and he'll give me more details....RED...set him up for Dana's show....That's it for right now...he sounds very humble on the phone...and I will say I feel very sorry for him...I'm going to light a candle for him...he kept saying..it's all about the Baby...it's all about finding the Baby...and he's used to ppl like the Anthony's in his line of business...

Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

red@scaredmonkeys.com
dana@scaredmonkeys.com

He can email either of them.  Probably emailing Dana would be best to get on the show.  I know Red is going to be pretty busy today and tomorrow. 

Des..did Mr. Armadillo mention if he had been offered a brownie?

See what happens when I'm upset! I can't even post!

He ate the brownies AND drank the Koolaid!

I don't know about Padilla, but where I come from a person's word is their bond.  I heard Padilla, when asked on NG last night if he were revoking Casey's bond, say "Definitely."  And further, "She would go back to jail on Saturday."  His word is not worth a pitcher of warm spit.  I think the entire episode was a hoax and Padilla is in it for publicity and a TV show, although not on National Geographic channel as they seem disgusted with him too.  He sure pulled me in with his "Aw, shucks" manner.  Just another sideshow in this circus.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »

Cam alert - just returned:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2008, 01:50:24 PM »

Where I see your point of view, neither Cindy or George are welders, and as I stated prior you do not see a tan line from the absence of a ring.

As for Georges infidelity, its been stated that he gets around (maybe not as much as Casey) but they were on the verge of divorce anyway.

If I was in the public eye and being scrutinized as they are, I would be sure to have my t's crossed and my i's dotted and hell my rings on the right fingers.

Dolce ... you are more observant than me.  On the other hand ... the state of Cindy and George's relationship ... I just don't care.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »

... or protect George?

Janet

I have the same problem and so does my SIL.  In the past year her husband and her have been caring for an elderly cousin who is an invalid and ... it has taken a toll.  She has taken to wearing her rings around her neck.

Janet

She is wearing some heavy necklaces, let me look there for the ring.  Very good eye Janet.  Also, I too admit I remove all jewelry when washing clothes or doing dishes.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

... or protect George?

Janet

I am happily married and do not wear a ring.  Don't like jewelry and years ago when I worked in a hospital lab I contracted this yeast-like infection on my hands.  I had to go without my rings for some time and have never gone back to wearing them since.  My hands tend toward clammy and when that stuff gets under a ring the itching is awful...so I choose not to wear my ring.  Don't mean to be snitty over the ring thing, but just because she isn't wearing a ring on her finger does not mean she isn't dignifying her marriage.  On the other hand, why do I even care?  It's just Cindy Anthony, right?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2008, 01:53:27 PM »

Lala's after my talk with Padilla today...I don't see any crow on the menu today...I think poor Padilla ate it all on NG last night...Des

Good!  I was thinking about shopping for larger pants since I have eaten so much lately my big rear end that I saw on here yesterday is getting even larger by the minute.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2008, 01:54:22 PM »

PADILLA IS A BIG FAT LIAR.  HE IS AS BAD AS CINDY ANTHONY.  BIRDS OF A FEATHER.

I'll jump on the other side of the fence...I just talked with him...he is being constrained by Jose Baez...he sounds so down...and is all about Caylee...JMOO

Des

So sorry to hear that.  He seemed down last night too when he said that he thought Caylee was dead and he was revoking the bond. His opinion seems to be set by the last person he speaks to.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  (Not you, of course, Des.)This guy should be nominated for an Academy Award. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2008, 01:54:39 PM »

... or protect George?

Janet

I am happily married and do not wear a ring.  Don't like jewelry and years ago when I worked in a hospital lab I contracted this yeast-like infection on my hands.  I had to go without my rings for some time and have never gone back to wearing them since.  My hands tend toward clammy and when that stuff gets under a ring the itching is awful...so I choose not to wear my ring.  Don't mean to be snitty over the ring thing, but just because she isn't wearing a ring on her finger does not mean she isn't dignifying her marriage.  On the other hand, why do I even care?  It's just Cindy Anthony, right?

Very true, not sure why we do care other than that it could be a sign as to why George is not around right now.  I get what you are saying, but she is wearing other rings on her other fingers..why not her wedding ring?  IMO  I do not wish to waste more time on this ridiculous observation..LOL

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2008, 01:55:50 PM »

It should certainly be easy to know if the ground had appeared to have been disturbed ie to have buried something. Did the dogs hit in area that was disturbed? I don't think so. I recall Cindy saying that they had recently moved some type of bush in the backyard(when she toured the yard with Greta), therefore that ground would be disturbed, but according to Cindy  the dogs did not hit there. Another point is it should be easy enough to tell if dirt /soil found in the trunk of Casey's car matched the soil type(sand/ mixture of soil/sand, soil) found in the Anthony's yard. Has anyone heard mention of this?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »

It should certainly be easy to know if the ground had appeared to have been disturbed ie to have buried something. Did the dogs hit in area that was disturbed? I don't think so. I recall Cindy saying that they had recently moved some type of bush in the backyard(when she toured the yard with Greta), therefore that ground would be disturbed, but according to Cindy  the dogs did not hit there. Another point is it should be easy enough to tell if dirt /soil found in the trunk of Casey's car matched the soil type(sand/ mixture of soil/sand, soil) found in the Anthony's yard. Has anyone heard mention of this?

I think that soil samples are what they are still waiting on results from as well as other DNA evidence.  This case is so public that they are keeping everyone informed as results trickle in.  Hopefully that information will come in soon as to help narrow down this large area for Tim and TES.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.