May 28, 2024, 02:50:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377396 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1360 on: August 30, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »

Good Morning Des. Buckle up babe. The arraignment is at 11 from what I've read. Given the arrest, she has violated the terms of the surety bond and if everything goes right, she ain't gettin' out!

Baez stated in his rant last night that he knew about this and had emailed LE about surrendering her. Baez also met with Padilla and Padilla decided not to revoke the bond. Thinking here that Baez told Padilla she was going back shortly, just didn't expect it to be like this.

I have to mention too, that I am throwing big kudos out to Amy. What she did by pressing charges took a lot of guts. She really could have let this go and just lost the money. Instead, she stood up for herself and made Casey face the responsibility of her actions, something no one else ever did. This had to be hard for her as Casey was her friend and she's grieving herself over Caylee. I applaud this woman!

All bucked up Hon...I think Casy is in for a rude awakening regarding her so called friends.  They are going to follow in brave Amy's steps, step up to the plate, and in a collective voice let Casy know she is BUSTED!

I'm still pickled pink over your go-get-em emails yesterday.  I'm so proud to be a part of the Monkey Family...Last night's NG was the best ever...gonna watch it again today...People never stop amazing me...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: August 30, 2008, 09:58:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.. glad to hear the good news Mrs..  wooohooooo!! 

hey i gotsa ?

I haven't been typing..roofer is here..  but...i do know there's a webcam in th e 9th circuit court?  is there a cam link that is operational?

what i do have is this link   

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/live_broadcast.shtml

is that a good working one i wonder...all i got was a wall...lol....seems like casey is up against one...but..heh...the roofer is just asking to take a peek at this...can anyone answer?? please and tyia..  Smile

I didn't even know about this one. Thanks. I'm not sure if this is where the arraignment will be. Maybe one of the other Monkeys will know.

Yes Mrs... there's suppose to be s hearing on bond today..? well I thought that the 9th was handling it..so I'm hoping this is the correct webcam.  Hopefully one of the Monkeys can verify?

I knew about the arraignment, I just don't know if this is where it will be. I guess we'll see. Thanks for finding this.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: August 30, 2008, 09:59:57 AM »

She's settling in for the night.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08042346&ID=8799598775776

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346 
Race: White 
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: BRCMBFNA 
Date Booked: 08/30/2008 
Time Booked: 12:03am 
Number of Holds: ID HOLD

Notes: None 

Charges

Case Sequence: 828 
Case Status: Presentenced 
#Bond Amount: 1500.00 
Police Case Number:  n/a 
Court Location:  CIRCUIT 
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office 
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note:  Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument 
Case Sequence: 829 
#Bond Amount: 1000.00 
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830 
#Bond Amount: 500.00 
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More

Thank you AZlady.

Obviously ... Casey's mindset that she was somehow exempt from conforming to the legal and moral boundaries established by a civilized society began long before the happenings encompassing encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

I cannot believe the similarities between the Anthonys and the Van der Sloots (Natalee Holloway case) in regards to parents' history of shielding their children from taking personal responsibility for their actions.  The eventual outcome ... selfish young adults who seem to void of a conscience in regards to the rights of others ... even the rights of those who have abetted them.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: August 30, 2008, 10:00:53 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>
Casey Anthony Arrested Again On Financial Charges

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 9:11 am EDT August 30, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

I also just read that the Padilla RV is gone.

Did they really pull the bail??  Good luck Monkeys this storm is huge think we leaving tomrrow.

Lisa39...Many Prayers for safety for You and Yours.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: August 30, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »

Ya know I would like someone to ask cindy "Did George kill CAYLEE?"Or "Where did George bury CAYLEE?" instead of asking about casey..
Because I would love to see cindy's reation then.

Ps Always 1 all I dreamt about last night was you avi...Your cat was in every dream I had...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: August 30, 2008, 10:02:07 AM »

Did you see this?  http://www.wftv.com/video/17340484/index.html
One of the protesters confronts Cindy.

WOW, Just too bizarre.  Why don't they just stay in the house?

Cindy is defiant.  She is determined to get her way.

There was a clip this morning on the CBS Saturday Morning show and Tim Miller was on.  I missed it and caught the very end.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: August 30, 2008, 10:02:55 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

Did they really pull the bail??  Good luck Monkeys this storm is huge think we leaving tomrrow.

Lisa39...Many Prayers for safety for You and Yours.
Thank you.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: August 30, 2008, 10:07:11 AM »

Good Morning Des. Buckle up babe. The arraignment is at 11 from what I've read. Given the arrest, she has violated the terms of the surety bond and if everything goes right, she ain't gettin' out!

Baez stated in his rant last night that he knew about this and had emailed LE about surrendering her. Baez also met with Padilla and Padilla decided not to revoke the bond. Thinking here that Baez told Padilla she was going back shortly, just didn't expect it to be like this.

I have to mention too, that I am throwing big kudos out to Amy. What she did by pressing charges took a lot of guts. She really could have let this go and just lost the money. Instead, she stood up for herself and made Casey face the responsibility of her actions, something no one else ever did. This had to be hard for her as Casey was her friend and she's grieving herself over Caylee. I applaud this woman!

All bucked up Hon...I think Casy is in for a rude awakening regarding her so called friends.  They are going to follow in brave Amy's steps, step up to the plate, and in a collective voice let Casy know she is BUSTED!

I'm still pickled pink over your go-get-em emails yesterday.  I'm so proud to be a part of the Monkey Family...Last night's NG was the best ever...gonna watch it again today...People never stop amazing me...Des

"pickled pink"? OMG, that was funny.

I'd love to think my email will help but, I doubt it. I just got so pizzed off when I saw that the poor little girl wound up in the hospital, I knew I had to do something. I have never in my life been bold enough to do something like that. It was a HUGE step on my part but, one I can thank you and all the other Monkeys for. I have watched as phone calls were made, documents were discovered and information was scrutinized, all at the expense of personal time, funds and family. I have really learned to stand up for these missing by being in this group. For that, I will forever be thankful.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: August 30, 2008, 10:07:48 AM »

She's settling in for the night.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08042346&ID=8799598775776

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346 
Race: White 
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: BRCMBFNA 
Date Booked: 08/30/2008 
Time Booked: 12:03am 
Number of Holds: ID HOLD

Notes: None 

Charges

Case Sequence: 828 
#Bond Amount: 1500.00 
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note:  Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument 
Case Sequence: 829 
#Bond Amount: 1000.00 
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830 
#Bond Amount: 500.00 
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More

Thank you AZlady.

Obviously ... Casey's mindset that she was somehow exempt from conforming to the legal and moral boundaries established by a civilized society began long before the happenings encompassing encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

I cannot believe the similarities between the Anthonys and the Van der Sloots (Natalee Holloway case) in regards to parents' history of shielding their children from taking personal responsibility for their actions.  The eventual outcome ... selfish young adults who seem to void of a conscience in regards to the rights of others ... even the rights of those who have abetted them.

Janet

The Van der Sloot connection is very simular, I've had that on my mind a lot, especially this last week, watching the Anthony melt down.

Janet, I think it's a twisted mind-set that knows no bounderies. a feeling of non-accountability, above every one else.  Actually it is very sad.  It causes so much damage to so many when it rears it's ugly head.

Des

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: August 30, 2008, 10:07:53 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, a group that specializes in searching for humans and human remains began searching an area near T.G. Lee Road Saturday morning. They were fanned out with volunteers and airboats. The group's leader admitted the search for Caylee was a grim one.http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

GOOD LUCK TIM AND TES CAYLEE NEEDS YOU ALL!!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: August 30, 2008, 10:08:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.. glad to hear the good news Mrs..  wooohooooo!! 

hey i gotsa ?

I haven't been typing..roofer is here..  but...i do know there's a webcam in th e 9th circuit court?  is there a cam link that is operational?

what i do have is this link   

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/live_broadcast.shtml

is that a good working one i wonder...all i got was a wall...lol....seems like casey is up against one...but..heh...the roofer is just asking to take a peek at this...can anyone answer?? please and tyia..  Smile

I didn't even know about this one. Thanks. I'm not sure if this is where the arraignment will be. Maybe one of the other Monkeys will know.

Yes Mrs... there's suppose to be s hearing on bond today..? well I thought that the 9th was handling it..so I'm hoping this is the correct webcam.  Hopefully one of the Monkeys can verify?

I knew about the arraignment, I just don't know if this is where it will be. I guess we'll see. Thanks for finding this.
Ahh..my little hero... yes..and it does work..just don't know if the witch will be in that particular room. now my hiney is stuck..roofer on the roof..lol.. yvw on the info.. i love searching..but this isnt my machine as u may not know.( I am tryin). not familiar with vista.eww. love my mac.   anyway.. ty for all your hard work...hope you aren't still shaking ..but dear..i believe it was worth it.  Smile 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: August 30, 2008, 10:09:26 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>

Lisa, where are you ??? We are not sure if we are leaving or not yet... I am bout 65 miles from NOLA
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:14:04 AM by San » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: August 30, 2008, 10:10:16 AM »

Well it is late now and most have went to the monkey bunky as I should.  It looks like I waited to long to post and rambling now.

Klaas, maybe we can post this suggestion tomorrow when everybody is on again?  Give me your thoughts.  I just think it could prove to be helpful in the future.  I know it may be difficult and not everybody may be willing, but i mention it for the intentions of helping each other when in need, knowing who lives the closest to us, by state.

There is a spot in your profile for LOCATION, but..for some reason the location isn't showing up.  I'll talk to Dugga about it.  That would help with what you are talking about.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: August 30, 2008, 10:11:43 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>

Good Morning Monks!!  mrsk...you rock!!   OK..so now Padilla revoked the original bond?....make up your mind fool!!!  What a night. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: August 30, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>

Good Morning mskub

Does the bond being revoked imply that unless somebody comes up with another $50,000 plus $300.00 ... Casey remains in jail?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: August 30, 2008, 10:15:59 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, a group that specializes in searching for humans and human remains began searching an area near T.G. Lee Road Saturday morning. They were fanned out with volunteers and airboats. The group's leader admitted the search for Caylee was a grim one.

Why this specific location?  I think something is up.

Janet

_____

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: August 30, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>

Lisa, where are you ??? We are not sure if we are leaving or not yet... I am bout 65 miles from NOLA

I am in Bush near Covington

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: August 30, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, a group that specializes in searching for humans and human remains began searching an area near T.G. Lee Road Saturday morning. They were fanned out with volunteers and airboats. The group's leader admitted the search for Caylee was a grim one.http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Prayers for Tim and all the TES volunteers...for safety and for guidance.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: August 30, 2008, 10:17:57 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>

I am in Bush near Covington

French Settlement here, near Baton Rouge

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: August 30, 2008, 10:19:00 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Prayers for Tim and all the TES volunteers...for safety and for guidance.....

yes Tim good luck be safe and go get her!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.