May 29, 2024, 05:09:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377602 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: August 30, 2008, 10:20:16 AM »

Obviously, I'm not in law but, the way I've read stuff, it looks like Padilla didn't revoke the bond. The Surety company did. She violated the terms of the bond by being arrested again. There was some discussion on another forum (I think it was MyFox) where a legal person said that may be a gray area. Technically, she didn't commit these crimes (check fraud etc.) while out on bond. IDK. That's something we'll have to watch.

As of right now, she has NO bond in place and a new bond would have to be executed to get her out. I doubt that's going to happen.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: August 30, 2008, 10:20:36 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>
Casey Anthony Arrested Again On Financial Charges

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 9:11 am EDT August 30, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

I also just read that the Padilla RV is gone.

Good Morning mskub

Does the bond being revoked imply that unless somebody comes up with another $50,000 plus $300.00 ... Casey remains in jail?

Janet

Morning Janet.....Same thing I am wondering ....and since this arrest voilated the original bond agreement why did they have to revoked the bond?  Very confusing! And this new charge is just on one of the checks...the one written to Target...are they holding off with other charges just in case another fool comes to bail her out???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: August 30, 2008, 10:20:47 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, a group that specializes in searching for humans and human remains began searching an area near T.G. Lee Road Saturday morning. They were fanned out with volunteers and airboats. The group's leader admitted the search for Caylee was a grim one.http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

GOOD LUCK TIM AND TES CAYLEE NEEDS YOU ALL!!

Prayers for Tim and all the TES volunteers...for safety and for guidance.....

yes Tim good luck be safe and go get her!!!

Has anybody left the Anthonys today?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: August 30, 2008, 10:22:18 AM »

Action in the court room

http://www2.ninja9.org/broadcast1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: August 30, 2008, 10:23:35 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, a group that specializes in searching for humans and human remains began searching an area near T.G. Lee Road Saturday morning. They were fanned out with volunteers and airboats. The group's leader admitted the search for Caylee was a grim one.

Why this specific location?  I think something is up.

Janet

Driving directions to T G Lee Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
4.7 mi – about 11 mins   2863 S Conway Rd
Orlando, FL 32812   
1.   Head north on S Conway Rd/SR-15 N toward Ashford Blvd      13 ft
2.   Turn right at Ashford Blvd      0.5 mi
3.   Turn right at Lake Farrar Blvd      384 ft
4.   Turn left at Lake Margaret Dr      0.8 mi
5.   Turn right at S Semoran Blvd/SR-436 S      3.1 mi
6.   Turn left at TG Lee Blvd      0.2 mi
   T G Lee Blvd
Orlando, FL 32822

TG LEE BLVD TO SAWGRASS
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: August 30, 2008, 10:24:12 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, a group that specializes in searching for humans and human remains began searching an area near T.G. Lee Road Saturday morning. They were fanned out with volunteers and airboats. The group's leader admitted the search for Caylee was a grim one.http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Lisa...you and everyone in the Path...please be careful.....don't hesitate to leave....I worked in the Astrodome 3 years ago for days upon days....it is awful...please...... get out if you are in the path....EVERYONE....PLEASE....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: August 30, 2008, 10:24:15 AM »

All bucked up Hon...I think Casy is in for a rude awakening regarding her so called friends.  They are going to follow in brave Amy's steps, step up to the plate, and in a collective voice let Casy know she is BUSTED!

I'm still pickled pink over your go-get-em emails yesterday.  I'm so proud to be a part of the Monkey Family...Last night's NG was the best ever...gonna watch it again today...People never stop amazing me...Des

Destiny you right on!

Janet
_____

Deputy Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I?ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: August 30, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, a group that specializes in searching for humans and human remains began searching an area near T.G. Lee Road Saturday morning. They were fanned out with volunteers and airboats. The group's leader admitted the search for Caylee was a grim one.

Janet

Welcome Back Janet...Good Question!

Can some-one map it for us, please? I don't see Carpe....TIA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: August 30, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »

Obviously, I'm not in law but, the way I've read stuff, it looks like Padilla didn't revoke the bond. The Surety company did. She violated the terms of the bond by being arrested again. There was some discussion on another forum (I think it was MyFox) where a legal person said that may be a gray area. Technically, she didn't commit these crimes (check fraud etc.) while out on bond. IDK. That's something we'll have to watch.

As of right now, she has NO bond in place and a new bond would have to be executed to get her out. I doubt that's going to happen.

thanks Mrsk.......I sure hope no one else decides to jump in the spotlight and post bond for her...she is right where she belongs.....for now

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: August 30, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Lisa...you and everyone in the Path...please be careful.....don't hesitate to leave....I worked in the Astrodome 3 years ago for days upon days....it is awful...please...... get out if you are in the path....EVERYONE....PLEASE....

Thank You we are going to leave I can't get my son and his family to leave matter of fact the rest of my family said yesterday they are going to ride it out but I hope once dad realizes how bad it is he will make them leave I hope and pray.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: August 30, 2008, 10:26:59 AM »

Good Morning Blonde. Could you fix my post #1327? I tried to make it red and larger after I centered it but something went terribly wrong. TIA if you can.

Sorry I was posting pictures in the Casey thread, and I didn't start reading.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: August 30, 2008, 10:27:35 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Janet

I beleive it's near the airport and the cell phone pings from June 17th 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: August 30, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »

Did you see this?  http://www.wftv.com/video/17340484/index.html
One of the protesters confronts Cindy.

WOW, Just too bizarre.  Why don't they just stay in the house?

Cindy is defiant.  She is determined to get her way.

There was a clip this morning on the CBS Saturday Morning show and Tim Miller was on.  I missed it and caught the very end.

Holy shit! They were really unloading on her...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: August 30, 2008, 10:29:39 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys, I'm another newbie LOL, been reading for awhile, such a nice place, I decided to join,
Thanks to Red for the quick reply to my verification email,
I live in NE Alabama, Just wanted to go ahead and post this, and let all fellow Monkeys in the path of Gustav, know that I have extra room, in case someone needs a place to wait out the storm, Louisiana started evacuating at 8 central time this AM, Don't be leery just cause I'm a newbie, I'm harmless, LOL, Nobody here but me and my puppy dog, My IM is located on my profile,
 As for the Anthonys, I've been going back over the documents, trying to type out some sort of timeline, nothing bout this bunch adds up,
This is the first missing person case I have ever followed, it has affected me on many levels, it's heart-breaking
Would also like to say HUGE thank to Joesph Jordan for all his hard work, And my prayers are with Tim Miller and his TES Team, Hopefully they will find this precious baby today,

Prayers for Caylee
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: August 30, 2008, 10:30:10 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Janet

Welcome Back Janet...Good Question!

Can some-one map it for us, please? I don't see Carpe....TIA

Hi Mom!

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: August 30, 2008, 10:30:12 AM »

I listened to most of the midnight broadcast of NG...NG please come back!!!...this other gal gets on my already fragile nerves.....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Tim was on....he said Casey spends most of her time on the computer...and laughs and smiles....Caylee is seldom mentioned....he sounds SO EXASPERATED...always careful with his words...you could her it in his voice...

Rest in Peace Caylee

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: August 30, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »

GROUP BEGINS SEARCH

Janet

I beleive it's near the airport and the cell phone pings from June 17th 

Short Road
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: August 30, 2008, 10:31:00 AM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: August 30, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

Did you see this?  http://www.wftv.com/video/17340484/index.html
One of the protesters confronts Cindy.

WOW, Just too bizarre.  Why don't they just stay in the house?

Cindy is defiant.  She is determined to get her way.

There was a clip this morning on the CBS Saturday Morning show and Tim Miller was on.  I missed it and caught the very end.

Holy shit! They were really unloading on her...

Hi Cubbeee...you OK??  You still have my email addy?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: August 30, 2008, 10:33:10 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys, I'm another newbie LOL, been reading for awhile, such a nice place, I decided to join,
Thanks to Red for the quick reply to my verification email,
I live in NE Alabama, Just wanted to go ahead and post this, and let all fellow Monkeys in the path of Gustav, know that I have extra room, in case someone needs a place to wait out the storm, Louisiana started evacuating at 8 central time this AM, Don't be leery just cause I'm a newbie, I'm harmless, LOL, Nobody here but me and my puppy dog, My IM is located on my profile,
 As for the Anthonys, I've been going back over the documents, trying to type out some sort of timeline, nothing bout this bunch adds up,
This is the first missing person case I have ever followed, it has affected me on many levels, it's heart-breaking
Would also like to say HUGE thank to Joesph Jordan for all his hard work, And my prayers are with Tim Miller and his TES Team, Hopefully they will find this precious baby today,

Welcome Banana. You've joined an amazing, wonderful group. It's very kind of you to offer your home. Not many people would do that for total strangers. Please make yourself comfortable and post any of your insights.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.