May 29, 2024, 11:00:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377638 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: August 30, 2008, 10:33:44 AM »

Destiny you are such a nice person

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: August 30, 2008, 10:33:46 AM »

Lisa, the roads are pretty congested already, so make sure you fill up.... that is if you can find a gas station that has gas this morning, and maybe take some extra gas in a can...Last time my neighbor tried to evacuate they went 50 miles in 4 hours and turned around and came home...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:12 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>
Casey Anthony Arrested Again On Financial Charges

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 9:11 am EDT August 30, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

I also just read that the Padilla RV is gone.

Did they really pull the bail??  Good luck Monkeys this storm is huge think we leaving tomrrow.

Lisa, where are you ??? We are not sure if we are leaving or not yet... I am bout 65 miles from NOLA

I am in Bush near Covington

French Settlement here, near Baton Rouge

Morning Cubbee,
Klaas has emailed you my info. Please email me or phone me. Stay safe girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:15 AM »

Command Center is at:

5750 TG Lee Blvd

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »

Destiny you are such a nice person

Blonde, that is gorgeous...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:29 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys, I'm another newbie LOL, been reading for awhile, such a nice place, I decided to join,
Thanks to Red for the quick reply to my verification email,
I live in NE Alabama, Just wanted to go ahead and post this, and let all fellow Monkeys in the path of Gustav, know that I have extra room, in case someone needs a place to wait out the storm, Louisiana started evacuating at 8 central time this AM, Don't be leery just cause I'm a newbie, I'm harmless, LOL, Nobody here but me and my puppy dog, My IM is located on my profile,
 As for the Anthonys, I've been going back over the documents, trying to type out some sort of timeline, nothing bout this bunch adds up,
This is the first missing person case I have ever followed, it has affected me on many levels, it's heart-breaking
Would also like to say HUGE thank to Joesph Jordan for all his hard work, And my prayers are with Tim Miller and his TES Team, Hopefully they will find this precious baby today,

Good morning and welcome to Scared Monkeys Bananamania! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:44 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys, I'm another newbie LOL, been reading for awhile, such a nice place, I decided to join,
I live in NE Alabama, Just wanted to go ahead and post this, and let all fellow Monkeys in the path of Gustav, know that I have extra room, in case someone needs a place to wait out the storm, Louisiana started evacuating at 8 central time this AM, Don't be leery just cause I'm a newbie, I'm harmless, LOL, Nobody here but me and my puppy dog, My IM is located on my profile,
 As for the Anthonys, I've been going back over the documents, trying to type out some sort of timeline, nothing bout this bunch adds up,
This is the first missing person case I have ever followed, it has affected me on many levels, it's heart-breaking
Would also like to say HUGE thank to Joesph Jordan for all his hard work, And my prayers are with Tim Miller and his TES Team, Hopefully they will find this precious baby today,

Welcome Banana. You've joined an amazing, wonderful group. It's very kind of you to offer your home. Not many people would do that for total strangers. Please make yourself comfortable and post any of your insights.

Thank you so very much that is so kind You joined the right place all these monkeys have a great heart.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »

Lisa...you and everyone in the Path...please be careful.....don't hesitate to leave....I worked in the Astrodome 3 years ago for days upon days....it is awful...please...... get out if you are in the path....EVERYONE....PLEASE....

Thank You we are going to leave I can't get my son and his family to leave matter of fact the rest of my family said yesterday they are going to ride it out but I hope once dad realizes how bad it is he will make them leave I hope and pray.

my hopes and prayers are with you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: August 30, 2008, 10:35:58 AM »

Woo Hoo!

<snip>
Casey Anthony Arrested Again On Financial Charges

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 9:11 am EDT August 30, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

I also just read that the Padilla RV is gone.

Did they really pull the bail??  Good luck Monkeys this storm is huge think we leaving tomrrow.

Lisa, where are you ??? We are not sure if we are leaving or not yet... I am bout 65 miles from NOLA

I am in Bush near Covington

French Settlement here, near Baton Rouge

Morning Cubbee,
Klaas has emailed you my info. Please email me or phone me. Stay safe girl.

Morning Cajun! I replied to klaas e-mail with my info for her to forward to you. Working on yard and stuff right now...well kinda lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: August 30, 2008, 10:37:03 AM »

Welcome...great first post......there is a time line you might want to look at....it might help you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: August 30, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »

O/T

Anyone in the gulf area that might be affected by Gustav can use me as a contact if you wish.  You can check in with me or let me know if you need something and I'll spread the word.  You can email me at either:

smklaas@hotmail.com

or

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

The SM email addy won't work if the forum is down, it's on the same server.

Please stay safe!

I haven't posted, but been here reading all night, keeping up for the most part.   But please do NOT hesitate to contact Klaas for anything.   I may live far away from the south, but will send ANYTHING I can to help out, if necessary.   Just remember ALL your friends here who will NOT hesitate to help, so please ask!!!!!

Stay safe, you are all in my prayers.

What Tink said! I'm in upper East TN and would be happy to help in anyway I can! Please try to get word to us that you are alright!

What Tind and CBB said....

I'm not far north of Atlanta...free room and board...pet friendly Wink  DSL  DISH TV  Not fancy...but a shelter from the storm...email me and I'll send you my cell #   Slumber Party!

Destiny

Destiny,
How are you today? Hope that you got some rest last night. Thabks for the invite. Still trying to make up my mind whether to leave but will decide by this afternoon. Houston may NOT be a good idea because after landfall it may swing west.

Pack your bags...am ready for You....Prayers for Safety for all in the path of harm....

Cajun...You can get my email from Klass if you need to contact me...send me a phone #...I'll call You.

Des

Morning Des,

Klaas has all of my info. She can email it to you. I'll be securing my home and yard today but she does have my cell. Thanks, you are such a caring person.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1411 on: August 30, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »

Lisa, the roads are pretty congested already, so make sure you fill up.... that is if you can find a gas station that has gas this morning, and maybe take some extra gas in a can...Last time my neighbor tried to evacuate they went 50 miles in 4 hours and turned around and came home...

Just waking up here, Cubbee! Are your plans all settled? Do you have a safe place to go?
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: August 30, 2008, 10:41:44 AM »

I listened to most of the midnight broadcast of NG...NG please come back!!!...this other gal gets on my already fragile nerves.....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Tim was on....he said Casey spends most of her time on the computer...and laughs and smiles....Caylee is seldom mentioned....he sounds SO EXASPERATED...always careful with his words...you could her it in his voice...

Hi Sunny,

I posted a picture of you online last night. Did ya see it before you signed off? 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: August 30, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »

Welcome Bmania!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: August 30, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »

Des..... you could end up with a whole bunch of monkeys having a hurricane party at your place....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: August 30, 2008, 10:43:48 AM »

Just waking up here, Cubbee! Are your plans all settled? Do you have a safe place to go?

We filled up yesterday the gas went up 20 cents in 24 hours thats horrible

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: August 30, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »

<snip>

Cindy Anthony echoed those statements Saturday. She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant (BS, they had a warrant signed by the circut court judge. They are under no obligation to show it to Cindy.)*and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.

*My comment in red

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: August 30, 2008, 10:44:30 AM »

I listened to most of the midnight broadcast of NG...NG please come back!!!...this other gal gets on my already fragile nerves.....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Tim was on....he said Casey spends most of her time on the computer...and laughs and smiles....Caylee is seldom mentioned....he sounds SO EXASPERATED...always careful with his words...you could her it in his voice...

Hi Sunny,

I posted a picture of you online last night. Did ya see it before you signed off? 

Sleddog, I saw it this  morning and nearly choked on my coffee...that was a hoot...YOU ARE TOO FUNNY....thanks....it was all too close to being true!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: August 30, 2008, 10:45:27 AM »

Just waking up here CBB.... trying to get in to a doctor or at least get an antibiotic refilled... my sinus mess has settled in my chest. I have the weather channel on right now and am doing some yard prep and stuff that needs to be done, will be watching closely before making a final decision as to what we are doing.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: August 30, 2008, 10:45:31 AM »

Lisa, you should report the gas gougers when this is over - that happened here when we had the ice storm and one guy is in jail because of it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.