May 29, 2024, 02:25:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377579 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: August 30, 2008, 01:42:57 PM »

At least she is back in jail, and Cindy and George know for certain that they are not fooling anyone now.  There story about another body being in the car just takes the cake.  THEY are pathological liars, too.  No wonder Casey is the way she is.  How did Lee escape it all, if he did?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: August 30, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »

Hours before she was to see a judge this morning on new charges, the earlier bail keeping Casey Anthony -- mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie -- out of jail was rescinded early Saturday by the Clearwater bondsman who helped secure her freedom last week.

Anthony was scheduled to go before a judge this morning on new charges stemming from $746.87 in checks a friend accused her of stealing in July, and not the disappearance of her daughter. But that hearing was delayed this morning.

Investigators took her back into custody Friday night as people gathered outside her home and jeered, calling her a murderer and baby killer.

Al Estes Bail Bond Agency of Clearwater endorsed, or turned in, the bail bond on the original charges Anthony again is being held on those original counts as well. A bail bond was expected to be posted by MacDonald Bail Bonds, but with the original counts adding a new hold keeping her in jail, that was up in the air today. Officials were expected to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from her parents' home, pretty much ruling out any immediate release.

MORE and page 2 at site>
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee3008aug30,0,3047015.story

Why wasn't this on her when they picked her up? The arrest was unplanned, a surprise if you will. Didn't seem like anyone was taking an ankle monitor off her at the front door where they all were.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: August 30, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »

Baez looked like an idiot. He tried to smile and cover his ignorance, but the judge just kept on talking... steamrollered him. 

With my limited experience with attorneys, judges and court proceedings, I've learned that experience and connections count in the judicial system.  If you are in the judicial system, it's money well-spent to initially hire the most experienced and best connected attorney.  An idiot attorney with no experience and few connections will be run over roughshod in the court room.  And, he probably won't know what hit him until he's nursing his wounds later that night.  The system is smooth and efficient. 

Baez's performance last night at the presser, his idiotic manipulation of the media and connection to Padilla and Garrison, and even his most recent court appearance this morning are all indications that he's on a losing road.  It will be a rocky journey for Mr. Baez.

Kinda makes you feel sorry for the guy.

I really believe he got sucked into this like all the other people Casey sucked in.  He is stuck right now unless she tells him she killed Caylee and then he can excuse himself from the case.  It is all damage control right now.

Think about it.  Look at how many professional people she was able to put under her spell.  Just think of what she did to non-professionals (i.e friends) and her family.  She was able to get all of them under her thumb.  She had police cadets quit force or get fired.  Look in dictionary and under "black widow", is her picture.  She was VERY, VERY good at manipulating....well, and still is.  It is so sad.

Some people are natural master manipulators and ... these people never stop until they are challenged big time and ... come crashing down from their platform that implies entitlement.

Janet

I agree.  The sad thing is that this is going to make for a book or movie and she will still stay on her sick platform.  She needed to one-up all the other momma-baby-killers so she remains on top.  She is still planning and winning.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1803 on: August 30, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »

“They’re not listening to [Casey], and they don’t believe that she refuses to talk because she is afraid that someone will harm our granddaughter or another member of the family,” Cindy Anthony said.

back to this story huh...

pathetic.
+

I wish someone would ask Cindy this question:  So, if you or your family looks for Caylee, the people who have her will harm her and you, but if everyone else looks for Caylee, no one will be harmed, correct? 

Also, ask George:  If it wasn't Caylee in the trunk, who was it?

DRUM ROLL..... Zani the Nanny? Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: August 30, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

Lala's, I read that as McDonald's Bonds agreed to post for the $3000 bond, but it might be unnecessary since the half million bond is not covered now.

Now that makes better sense...thanks. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: August 30, 2008, 01:44:49 PM »

I always suspected that Jesse Grund ran that license plate from Sawgrass for Casey right before he quit the OCSO.  She had phoned him and asked him to go to the beach for the weekend.  Was she making nice and paying him back for the favor of the license search?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: August 30, 2008, 01:46:48 PM »

“They’re not listening to [Casey], and they don’t believe that she refuses to talk because she is afraid that someone will harm our granddaughter or another member of the family,” Cindy Anthony said.

pathetic.

Question?? HOW can you "listen" to someone who refuses to talk?? Nothing's being said!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: August 30, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »

Man.....talk about an empty gaze....
HFTM forum named her The Ice Princess
BOOKING MUG SHOT

Her eyes look totally empty.... dead...

cause she has no HEART!!!
  BREAKING NEWS:HURRICANE GUSTAV STRENGTHENS TO CATEGORY 4 STORM OFF CUBA’S WESTERN COAST

OMG!  It is just barely away from land and this strong already.  It still has the Gulf, free of land, to get worse. 

Stay safe Southern monkeys.  I am in Phila but have a spare room.  You can see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall while here...LOL

Please stay safe.  It looks like a monster and Hanna is not far behind him.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: August 30, 2008, 01:48:14 PM »

Hours before she was to see a judge this morning on new charges, the earlier bail keeping Casey Anthony -- mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie -- out of jail was rescinded early Saturday by the Clearwater bondsman who helped secure her freedom last week.

Anthony was scheduled to go before a judge this morning on new charges stemming from $746.87 in checks a friend accused her of stealing in July, and not the disappearance of her daughter. But that hearing was delayed this morning.

Investigators took her back into custody Friday night as people gathered outside her home and jeered, calling her a murderer and baby killer.

Al Estes Bail Bond Agency of Clearwater endorsed, or turned in, the bail bond on the original charges Anthony again is being held on those original counts as well. A bail bond was expected to be posted by MacDonald Bail Bonds, but with the original counts adding a new hold keeping her in jail, that was up in the air today. Officials were expected to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from her parents' home, pretty much ruling out any immediate release.

MORE and page 2 at site>
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee3008aug30,0,3047015.story

Why wasn't this on her when they picked her up? The arrest was unplanned, a surprise if you will. Didn't seem like anyone was taking an ankle monitor off her at the front door where they all were.

I'm sure the ankle bracelet was still on her.  What they are talking about removing from the house is the device that is hooked up to the phone line.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 30, 2008, 01:48:25 PM »

my internet went out for a while - damm comcrap

so you guessed it

I poked it with a broom and it's back now 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: August 30, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »

Garrison might get a book or TV movie deal out of this in the end, but Casey won't be portrayed as an evil heroine.  I believe in our justice system, and I don't think they will allow her any notoriety.  Kind of like Scott Peterson, some people will try to glamorize this, but it's not going to work.  The public is just not that stupid.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: August 30, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

pathetic.

Question?? HOW can you "listen" to someone who refuses to talk?? Nothing's being said!!!

I am constantly wondering what conversations went on at the Anthony house, if any.  Or is it just that Casey is living there like she did before and on computer all the time and parents in total denial.  Nothing different except media outside and protesters.  As a parent, I would be asking LOTS of questions and not paying for her internet connection.  It would be at a point where she would be begging to go back to jail to get away from me being in her face.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1812 on: August 30, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »

I wonder if any of the Anthony's are out looking for Caylee this morning with TES.    Do we have any monkey's there? dang I wish I knew how many people are there and why this area was chosen to search!!

Wasn't this area something to do with the phone pings ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: August 30, 2008, 01:51:28 PM »

Mrs. Kub
Need your eagle eyes here for this one....while reading those comments I saw this...do you have any idea if this is true? It is in a comment on that news site.

the 400 page document showed that she had power of attorney over the baby on her birth certificate so why did she let casey take off with her in June to begin with,
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: August 30, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »

Well, my daughter now joins the list of those totally disgusted with me sitting here all day. LOL  She is headed to the Alabama/Clemson game in Atlanta.  She left her map at her place and wanted to know what exit to take in Atlanta.  I said why are you calling me?  She said, because I know you are sitting there waiting for the latest on Casey.  You can google it for me real quick. Then she asked...." Do you have any advice on a shortcut"?  I said, "Just don't poke anything with a broom". She hung up the phone...pfffttt!

ROTFLMAO......kinda like me not giving my guests Baileys and cake last night!  LOL  go Lala's!!!!

did you serve any wine??!! 

I think we need to hear this wine story...sounds like a good one...come on now....tell us.
Lala's I won't tell on her.....if she wants to tell....OK...I'll fill in the detials ..but I will tell you her glass of wine cost my cousin about $1,200!  LOL   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: August 30, 2008, 01:53:51 PM »

MORE and page 2 at site>

I'm sure the ankle bracelet was still on her.  What they are talking about removing from the house is the device that is hooked up to the phone line.

that is my assumption too!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: August 30, 2008, 01:55:11 PM »

my internet went out for a while - damm comcrap

so you guessed it

I poked it with a broom and it's back now 

I see you survived the brat's party!  Did you remember to untie and un-gag him before you left!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: August 30, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »

Did anyone see Cindy on the Today Show today? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1818 on: August 30, 2008, 01:56:03 PM »

Good one Lala's - my only save is Rob is not here reading this!!!!!!

Well, I SEE it now...

and I saw all the words Lala's had to eat yesterday

A-1 you have like a chain reaction ongoing over there. I would just sit in a chair and not touch anything else the rest of the day... and for heaven's sake - put the broom away.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: August 30, 2008, 01:56:22 PM »

I wonder if any of the Anthony's are out looking for Caylee this morning with TES.    Do we have any monkey's there? dang I wish I knew how many people are there and why this area was chosen to search!!

Wasn't this area something to do with the phone pings ?

I don't know.....I think it might be....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.