May 30, 2024, 12:18:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377655 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: August 29, 2008, 03:55:13 PM »

I hope these people with the tent file charges against George.  The Anthony's think they own the sidewalk and street.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: August 29, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »

O/T  Just found out I lost my job so I guess I'll be here for a while longer. I've been out with respiratory problems for 12 weeks and they can't hold the position.

MrsK.  I just saw it was COPD and you are a nurse.  Do what I did and go work for law firm or work independently from home.  I lost ER job due to latex allergy that kept getting worse.  You do not have to take any of those "nurse consultant" courses.  You just need your clinical knowledge.  Since you are home right now, reach out to law firms and tell them you will review cases for them.  Heck, give them a free trial and reel them in.  You can start own business from home.  What area are you in?  I am a nurse consultant now and it is wonderful.  I do not know if it is going to let me do this but I will send u my email if you have any questions.  email is pc-rn@comcast.net.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #262 on: August 29, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »

I sometimes wonder if the Anthony Family is in the witness protection program from the past....where are the friends...where are the family...huh...?

Destiny ... I have noticed the absences of supportive family and friend. 

Could it be that family and friends know the truth in their hearts and ... out of love for Caylee ... cannot bring themselves to abet Cindy, George and Casey in this deception.

Janet

Yep Janet...as my Dear ole' Grannie used to say.."if you know a skunk stinks...don't mess with it"...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »

Good Afternoon -

almost all caught up, and I believe I have discovered A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE.

You tell me what you think. I am now ready to reveal something that has been on my mind, and I think I can now confirm it.

In going over the documents posted by Klaas with the immunity deal, I checked Joseph Jordan's post to see who was the sex crimes investigator - Joseph indicated this was Appie Wells, IIRC. I do not see that name included in the doc, but believe Joseph is probably correct and the info filtered up the chain of command to the people who make the ultimate decision.

The limited immunity may not be able to get the truth because the truth does not lie with Casey - it lies with George.

When George contended he hemmed an hawed about the removal of the gas cans from the trunk I contended at the time (you may check my posts) that there was something missing and that was a cover for why he was in the trunk.

After-all the trunk is the most critical piece of evidence to date.

I contend that the initial lie about the stolen gas cans was a lie to conceal his culpability. I knew at the time that the gas cans were going to play a role here somehow, but at the time was unable to figure out how they fit in.

I now contend that George did discover the body of Caylee in the trunk and as I also posted that ~ we will keep this between us and don't tell your mother.

At the time, I knew that Casey could not be in a conversation with George about the stolen cans, AND BE ENTERING A MESSAGE THROUGH MYSPACE. Time stamped at 2:30pm. (IIRC and I think I do.) I NOW CONTEND THAT GEORGE TO TOOK THE PONTIAC WHILE CASEY WAS CREATING AN ALIBI AND HID THE BODY OF CAYLEE.

IT is GEORGE.

Offering limited immunity to Casey will not reveal the body, in my opinion.

It may explain how George was involved, but to find the body - you will need to get to George.

- all my opinion-

I agree 100%..I have always believed George played a part...

Could it have been George that left the car at the Amscott (sp) Parking Lot? That would explain why Casey's purse was left in it! Men don't think of those things......

Hmmm.  Good thought.  Was Casey hysterical and not able to drive and George drove?  Just a random thought again....I have lots of them...LOL

Car with a trunk open????

Lisa was responding to your post and the car went away!  What did the lady get from the trunk, did u see?

No I sure did'nt.  These guys are a trip watch it's going to make alot more people do it.  You know Cindy is fuming.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »

Yup Cindy looked liked her usual pissy self.  I thought she was taking off across the yard for a min there.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »

Sorry to ask but is anything new? I've been preparing for the storm and couldn't be here with all of you.

Cajun - the only thing new is that BOND will not be revoked afterall.  Personally, I think it's because more charges are about to filed.

Also TES will start searching tomorrow.

Thanks again Klaas. I hope to be back in the cage this PM.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: August 29, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »

I'll bet they taker her out of the home into a safe house.

I hope the tenant's and house-keeper kick her arse and B slap her.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

Yup Cindy looked liked her usual pissy self.  I thought she was taking off across the yard for a min there.

Me to lol the garage door just opened halfway and closed

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

ok, so far we have reports of threats - lots and lots of threats

but

only Padilla

and George have attacked anyone

and Cindy has threatened on multiple occasions to attack everyone.

+++

who wants a beer? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: August 29, 2008, 03:59:43 PM »

There's that old ankle bracelet. Lost a shoe too! LOL!

eeewwww look at her dirty feet......real classy broad running around in her shorts and dirty feet for the cameras

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: August 29, 2008, 04:00:00 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-bounty-hunter-082908,0,1364943.story

Texas group of volunteers to join search for Caylee Marie

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

3:42 PM EDT, August 29, 2008

A Texas group of volunteers plans to join the search for Caylee Marie and has set up a command center in the Lee Vista area.

Though the group, EquuSearch, has not started searching yet, director Mandy Albritton said they will focus on areas overlooked by investigators.

They use horses, dogs, choppers, divers and other resources to search for missing people. One of their tools is a remote-controlled plane that shoots pictures over wooded areas and bodies of water.    "We came in at the request of the Anthonys and in cooperation with the Orange County sheriff's office," Albritton said. "Our mission is search and rescue and we are still hoping that we will find Caylee alive."

Miller and more than a dozen volunteers have been arriving in Orlando this week to help search for the missing toddler. Albritton and others set up the command center in the parking lot behind the Holiday Inn, off T.G. Lee Boulevard, near the Orlando International Airport. More volunteers are expected over the weekend from Miami-Dade County.

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has apparently changed his mind and told the Orlando Sentinel he no longer plans to revoke Casey Anthony's bond on Saturday and send her back to jail.

On Thursday, Padilla told the Sentinel he feared for Anthony and her family's safety, and that's why he planned to put her back in jail. He said he and the bondsmen responsible for posting Anthony's $500,200 bond last week would revoke it on Saturday.

But at noon Friday, Padilla told the Sentinel he spoke with Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the security concerns.

Padilla said he told Baez, "I want these changed because I don't feel comfortable."

"If he takes care of those by this afternoon or by tomorrow we won't revoke [the bond]," Padilla said.

Padilla said people have called and e-mailed threatening to kill Anthony. He would not say what the safety concerns are and referred those questions to Baez. A telephone message and e-mail sent to Baez have not been returned.

Meanwhile, e-mails released Friday morning by the State Attorney's Office shows that Baez approached Orange County investigators on July 25 about meeting with prosecutors about a possible limited immunity.

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick e-mailed Baez on July 29, saying she had not heard from him about what information Anthony could provide.

As part of the deal, Anthony would have to waive - in writing - any evidence obtained as a result of her statements to investigators, Drane Burdick wrote.

On August 25, Drane Burdick sent another e-mail to Baez about the immunity they discussed on Aug. 12 and how it will expire on Thursday, Aug. 28.

"By that date, you will have had sufficient 'private time' with you client to determine if she wishes to participate in locating her child," she wrote.

Since then, that deadline has been extended to Tuesday at 9 a.m.

"If you would like to attend to this matter over the Labor Day weekend, please send an e-mail to my work e-mail address and I will be able to retrieve it immediately on my Blackberry," Drane Burdick said.

There was little activity outside Anthony's home this morning as the 22-year-old headed to Baez's office for yet another afternoon.

Baez's office is one of the few places the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie is allowed to go.

No reporters saw Anthony get into the minivan to go to Baez's office because the vehicle was in the closed garage.

Anthony's mother Cindy briefly opened her garage door this morning and stepped outside, but said nothing to reporters. The family recently posted "no trespassing" signs in their front yard.

A woman, who only identified herself as a "friend," left the Anthony's Lee Vista-area home this morning and said they will find Caylee.

"A lot of departments that are supposed to be trying to search with the tips they've received that are very -- the tips are right on target to where Caylee could be," the woman said before driving away. "No one's helping them. No one is helping them."

Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar spoke Friday morning about the limited immunity offered to Anthony. He said prosecutors offered the immunity - which would only include her direct statements but other evidence generated from her information can be used at trial - weeks ago when they hoped Anthony may lead them to a live child. But that "hope is diminishing" with recent test results that prove a dead body was in the back of Anthony's car. The limited immunity deal is off the table by 9 a.m. Tuesday. The lead prosecutor - Linda Drane-Burdick - is in daily contact with sheriff's investigators. An Orange County sheriff's official disclosed earlier this week that air-sample tests from Anthony's abandoned car showed the vehicle once held a decomposing human body.

"I think [Caylee's] dead," Padilla said Thursday. "I can't figure anybody else that would be in the trunk deceased."

At the same time, Anthony has made no effort to help him find Caylee, he said. Investigative findings detailed in 431 pages of legal documents released this week also made him question the mother's innocence.

"You add all three of those up, and you're headed in one direction," Padilla said.

Anthony was placed on home confinement after leaving the Orange County Jail on Aug. 21. Anthony spent more than a month behind bars before her bond was posted. She faces charges of child neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement.

Baez and Anthony's parents have maintained that her release from jail would enable her to help find 3-year-old Caylee, who was reported missing July 15. Anthony told sheriff's detectives Caylee disappeared a month earlier, when she left the toddler with a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

During a bail hearing in July, a sheriff's detective said investigators found strands of hair, a mysterious stain and dirt in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac, which had been abandoned in a parking lot. A cadaver dog also alerted on the trunk, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor.

That evidence led investigators to suggest that Caylee could be dead and her mother might be involved.

On Thursday, tight-lipped sheriff's officials said they were continuing to look for Caylee as they receive analyses of the evidence by FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement laboratories.

"We do not deal in assumptions," Capt. Angelo Nieves said. "We deal in factual information."

Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles, refused to comment on the developments Thursday. He said he and the Anthony family are "outraged" at the Sentinel and would not speak to its reporters.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: August 29, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »

O/T  Just found out I lost my job so I guess I'll be here for a while longer. I've been out with respiratory problems for 12 weeks and they can't hold the position.

What about FMLA?

I'm on DBL right now tomm. In NY, they have the right to can you at will. I'm not ready to go back to work yet anyway so this will give me time to look for something a bit easier on these old bones.

I have been in your position (I was out of work for a year and a half).  The disability people were pressuring me to go back to work when I knew I wasn't ready to go back.   In the mean time reach out to friends, former colleagues and let them know you will be looking.  Make up a nice resume for yourself (it does help).  Before you know it you will find a job.  I took a temp job for 17 days (I hated it  ) because I was very nervous going back after being out so long.  It gave me the little push I needed to get back to work.  A month and a half later I was offered a job.  So in the end it will work out.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: August 29, 2008, 04:01:26 PM »

George was probably going to attack the umbrella people again and Cindy pulled him back in the house.....lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: August 29, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »

da_wench wrote
Baez knows Casey knows where the body is.  At this point, he knows he can't keep her from prison...his job now is to save her life.

I could be wrong about ,this but I think the only way Casey could get the death penalty would be to have it proved that she intentionally planned and murdered Caylee.

bb ... her partying while Caylee's disappearance went unreported is not good.  An unintention death whether it was an impulsive action or negligence ... would imply remorse/grief.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: August 29, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »

George told the guy at Johnson's Wrecking, while walking to Casey's car that they found Casey but his granddaughter was missing....this was before the 911 call, where Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing, and he says "what" like he's surprised.....yet he had mentioned the fact hours before to the tow guy.

Document # 17290449 page 56 while George and Mr. Birch are walking to the car George tells Mr. Birch that "his daughter had been missing for a while and now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies".

Document 17290449 page 29 of 171
George states at 2005 hours that Cindy tried to all him but he was unable to answer the phone.  George was finally able to make contact with Cindy and she told him he needed to come home.  George arrived at 2200 hours approx. and found Cindy in the garage crying.  This is when Cindy told George that Caylee was missing and that she had been missing for 31 days.   In this staement is also when George tells authorities that the last time he seen Caylee was June 9th.

JMO George already knew Caylee was missing.

George knows   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #275 on: August 29, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »

Just airing it out a little Lisa...still smells a wee bit like rotting pizza...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: August 29, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »

George was probably going to attack the umbrella people again and Cindy pulled him back in the house.....lol

I was waiting for her to take a hose to them lol

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: August 29, 2008, 04:04:44 PM »

I was waiting for her to take a hose to them lol

Who just left?

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: August 29, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »

Oh sumpin else....there is no way in the world that George one month later could describe what Cayse and Caylee was wearing on June 16th.  Bullcrap!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: August 29, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »

I'll bet they taker her out of the home into a safe house.

uummmm interesting thought.....but IMO no house is 'safe' for her..she would be safer in jail....but for some reason I don't think safety has anything to do with all this...I don't believe the 'threats' have been numerous...come on we all know calls can be traced...only a fool is gonna call and make a real  threat.....IMO saying the bitch should burn is not a threat....rather a truism. I have mixed feelings about the bail being revoked and am not going to get too upset....for now...the one thing that does chafe me is that Cindy was RIGHT...ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when she said Casey wasn't going back to jail Saturday

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.