May 29, 2024, 07:46:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377626 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: August 29, 2008, 04:55:38 PM »

"The person in the back of my daughter's car is not my granddaughter!!! Get your facts straight"

Did he really say that? OMG! What happened to their spokesperson? I would have to ask George, if it isn't Caylee's body, who's was it since you seem to know, George?

So this is how many times they have acknowledged a dead person in the trunk?

1.Cindy and the 911 call
2.George stating Casey may have run over a dead animal.
3.George saying it was someone else's body.

I'm missing 1 other time from Cindy but can't place it at the moment.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: August 29, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »

O/T  Sad

ONLINE EXTRA - Body of missing man found in cornfield

Klaas if you can possibly mark Missing Persons, Jack Lee Howe - BODY FOUND,   Thank-you

Sorry to hear this, will do.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: August 29, 2008, 04:56:11 PM »

There's that old ankle bracelet. Lost a shoe too! LOL!

WHAT is in her bag every time she visits lawyer?????
When you are a skank you need supplies and outfits..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: August 29, 2008, 04:57:40 PM »

Klaas...darn it...give me a warning next time...just spit all over myself!!!

Sunny ... Klaas's humor and the humor of others has cost me two keyboards in the past couple of years.  Then there are the spots on the carpet under my computer and ... also the countless tops that needed to be washed.

One of the reasons I quit drinking coffee on the computer.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: August 29, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »

Klaas, check this

This is a clip from Carpe's

I had to blow it up to see what it said on the van - look close.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:32 PM »

Well, officer it was like this. I heard there was a bunch of nuts here. So, sez to myself, "Murray we need some of these nut". I got right over here and this crazy white haired dude, started screaming "that I was a no good maggot" and to get off his property.

That's when he pulls a gun an shoots me 3 times.

MEDIC

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »

Let me get this straight.....  Someone broke into the tow yard, then borke into the trunk of Casey's car.  They then placed a dead body in the trunk.  Left the body in the trunk to decompose so there would be an odor.  This person(s) then returned & removed the body before the car was claimed.  They probably stole the gas in the cans for their getaway. 

If this wasn't so crazy it would be funny.

Yeah..of all the cars in that yard to break into..someone just chose that particular one to break into.  yeah right.  George has some imagination...worse than mine on a bad day...
Just to get one thing straight..if that were my kid.. suspected of something like this...(even less) I'd turn on a dime...to get to the truth... and God knows that is true.

(so do a few other folks)

anyway.... I do believe FDLE would have been forthcoming with info if the DNA pointed to evidence of a seperate individual not related to this circumstance...if George's statement made any sense at all.....in other words...he's starting to freak.

so...freak away G...... 

God was watching... HE KNOWS what what Casey did....  jmo...

and I'm also with Rob on quite a few comments...Casey couldnt have moved anything from the trunk with a weight issue and emotions of any kind getting in the way..even fear...and I'm sure there had to be some sort of emotion..paranoia..something....there had to be something....even for a sociopath.

anyway...back to the cam....thanks for your patience...I do believe pressure is working..sorry Casey didn't get bounced back into the slammer ...I so much want her in general population...sorry but thats where she should be for labor day...jmo there too.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: August 29, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »

Oh now, the gloves are off. This child is so upset, she wound up in the hospital over this bitch!

Local 6 News Obtains E-Mails Sent From Casey Anthony To 12-Year-Old
Caylee’s Mom Befriends Girl

POSTED: 3:38 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 4:49 pm EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.

Sources recently said that DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely no longer alive, causing Skii to became distraught to the point of hospitalization, Local 6 News reported.

One of the notes said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter, Caylee. An ankle bracelet is currently monitoring her on home confinement at her parents' house after she was bailed out of the Orange County Jail last week.

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my dauther's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Click on the video  at the above link after you read this for more information.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #368 on: August 29, 2008, 05:00:22 PM »

KLAAS...nanners from Aruba in SM basket...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: August 29, 2008, 05:00:23 PM »

Hmm, anyone know why there's a cop car at the house? Cop in uniform.

probably to keep Leonard and George from beating the bejeezers outta anyone else.

If George got this nuts over 2 guys on the sidewalk, can you imagine what he'll be like with all those demonstrators? OMG! He's gonna blow!!!

He'll need a big healthy dose of Vitamin A-  Ativan

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 29, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »

"The person in the back of my daughter's car is not my granddaughter!!! Get your facts straight"

Did he really say that? OMG! What happened to their spokesperson? I would have to ask George, if it isn't Caylee's body, who's was it since you seem to know, George?

1.Cindy and the 911 call

jmo

Could it have been in regards to pants Cindy found in the trunk of the vehicle ... the pants belonging to Casey ... the pants Cindy washed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: August 29, 2008, 05:01:22 PM »

1.Cindy and the 911 call

jmo

Those were his exact words, yes.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 29, 2008, 05:01:25 PM »

Rob - I went to the eye doctors a week ago and he said I was A-OK except for a little far sightedness to be expected with age.

I'm either blind or have a lousy monitor but I'm having problems reading the van.

Looks like "Aruban body squad" - which, knowing you it could be, LOL 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 29, 2008, 05:03:10 PM »

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

This is just SICK!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: August 29, 2008, 05:06:44 PM »

This is just SICK!

Is there anyone in this cage that would let their daughter spend 1 night with Casey???

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #375 on: August 29, 2008, 05:07:01 PM »

She is my DAUGHTER!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: August 29, 2008, 05:07:57 PM »

This is just SICK!

Is there anyone in this cage that would let their daughter spend 1 night with Casey???

Who was that sent to?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 29, 2008, 05:08:08 PM »

This is just SICK!

H3LL NO!  I'm worried about Beth being around Casey.  I hope she has no personal contact with that freak!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »

About the emails to the 12 y.o. girl:  Is there something in Casey's release that indicates that she is NOT to have contact with anyone under the age of 17??  If there is, then she's in violation and should be reported!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2008, 05:08:43 PM »

Rob - I went to the eye doctors a week ago and he said I was A-OK except for a little far sightedness to be expected with age.

I'm either blind or have a lousy monitor but I'm having problems reading the van.

Looks like "Aruban body squad" - which, knowing you it could be, LOL 

see your eyes are fine after-all

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.