May 29, 2024, 11:36:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377641 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »

I have to leave in a few minutes to go to a brat's birthday party..I'm overjoyed.

try not to post 100 pages before I get back.

and trust me - this kid is a total brat. And I'm not real wild about his parent either.

that's why I started drinking at 3.

Nite nite monkeys.  sorry I missed all the fun tonight.  Don't stay up too late or eat too many bananas before bed and get belly ache.  Hope to catch up tomorrow morn.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: August 29, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »

Oh now, the gloves are off. This child is so upset, she wound up in the hospital over this bitch!

Local 6 News Obtains E-Mails Sent From Casey Anthony To 12-Year-Old
Caylee’s Mom Befriends Girl

POSTED: 3:38 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 4:49 pm EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.

Sources recently said that DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely no longer alive, causing Skii to became distraught to the point of hospitalization, Local 6 News reported.

One of the notes said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter, Caylee. An ankle bracelet is currently monitoring her on home confinement at her parents' house after she was bailed out of the Orange County Jail last week.

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my dauther's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Click on the video  at the above link after you read this for more information.

This 12 year old has been hospitalized because of these emails and letters from Casey....

What????  What do you mean hospitalized?  Do you have a link?  WTF??

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #442 on: August 29, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »

The Anthony's MUST BELIEVE THEY ARE DUTCH & IN ARUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some delusions they have going on in their warped minds.

Agreed.

I think Padilla is right (for once) someone is going to get hurt

the longer this goes on. George almost hurt somebody this afternoon.

It is all fixing to blow sky high.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 29, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »

There's that old ankle bracelet. Lost a shoe too! LOL!

WHAT is in her bag every time she visits lawyer?????

Sex Toys????? 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: August 29, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »

I have to leave in a few minutes to go to a brat's birthday party..I'm overjoyed.

and trust me - this kid is a total brat. And I'm not real wild about his parent either.

Nite nite monkeys.  sorry I missed all the fun tonight.  Don't stay up too late or eat too many bananas before bed and get belly ache.  Hope to catch up tomorrow morn.

G'night Green Nurse!

I enjoyed all of your jokes today. LOL

You are on a roll!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: August 29, 2008, 06:07:39 PM »

Have a few more drinks, put on a clown suit and scare the CRAP outta da brat!  OMG, did I just write that???

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 29, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

Oh now, the gloves are off. This child is so upset, she wound up in the hospital over this bitch!

Local 6 News Obtains E-Mails Sent From Casey Anthony To 12-Year-Old
Caylee’s Mom Befriends Girl

POSTED: 3:38 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 4:49 pm EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.

Sources recently said that DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely no longer alive, causing Skii to became distraught to the point of hospitalization, Local 6 News reported.

One of the notes said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter, Caylee. An ankle bracelet is currently monitoring her on home confinement at her parents' house after she was bailed out of the Orange County Jail last week.

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my dauther's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Click on the video  at the above link after you read this for more information.

This 12 year old has been hospitalized because of these emails and letters from Casey....

What????  What do you mean hospitalized?  Do you have a link?  WTF??

It's in the video.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #447 on: August 29, 2008, 06:09:19 PM »

Des, Call Padilla and tell him she violated the conditions of her parole and it resulted in a child being hospitalized. Please!!!!!

Just got back in...will try...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: August 29, 2008, 06:09:32 PM »

gosh Wenchie, Im glad you like me!!!!!!  Well, poo, gotta go fix dinner again.  I hate to cook!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: August 29, 2008, 06:10:29 PM »

I just sent an email to Det. Melich.

Dear Detective Melich,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I want to bring to your attention the report of Casey Anthony communicating with a 12 year old via the internet*. This is in violation of her bail restrictions. She is to have no contact with anyone of that age. This contact has resulted in such stress to this child that she wound up hospitalized.

Enough is enough. How many lives is this woman going to be allowed to destroy?

I am begging you to please re-arrest her on this violation. This circus has to end. Too much pain has been suffered and too many people have been effected.

Respectfully,

Mrskub

*http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Great letter mrskub!!  This Monkey is very proud of you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 29, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »

This just in from George:
"You morons!! That wasn't our grand daughter's body in the trunk ---- that was the body of the guy who witnessed Casey killing our grand daughter!"

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2008, 06:10:58 PM »

When you are a skank you need supplies and outfits..

He ain't going to be sucking on those dirty toes today.

Greenie, honey, Baez isn't the one doing the sucking!  Sorry...just couldn't resist that one.

Heck.....you thought...I thought....lawyer only one.......No way at all.  she will do whoever to get her off,,,,those feet just are not good for sucking....LOL

Thanks for the Honey, sweetie....LMAO.  I like honey and sweetie and darling compared to b**** and wh*** when an ER nurse.  Honey, sweetie, darling, sweet cheeks, baby are a blessing compared to what I have been called.

I get it all the time on the streets of Phila with construction guys.   Rather be called hon then bit**.  It is all in fun.  Lighten up y'all and take it as a compliment........STOP THROWING BANANAS AT ME...................
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: August 29, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »

Thanks SeeMe
Yikes....Casey looks pregnant in this photo of her wearing a Caylee t shirt.

She's probably just very constipated, IMO.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: August 29, 2008, 06:12:45 PM »

Even sweet Dakota the 12 year old KNOWS it couldn't have been

anyone else buy Caylee in that trunk. So sad.

------------------
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: August 29, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »

Sex Toys????? 

We're on the same page, girlie...lol.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 29, 2008, 06:13:55 PM »

"You morons!! That wasn't our grand daughter's body in the trunk ---- that was the body of the guy who witnessed Casey killing our grand daughter!"

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 29, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »

Somebody just posted this on another forum. What a hoot.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #457 on: August 29, 2008, 06:14:36 PM »

Des, Call Padilla and tell him she violated the conditions of her parole and it resulted in a child being hospitalized. Please!!!!!

Just got back in...will try...Des

Don't know if he can do anything about this...I think that is the LE's dept....they set the parole rules and guide lines...but will call if I can get through...bet he's gonna be really busy tonight w/talking heads...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: August 29, 2008, 06:16:18 PM »

Wreck, tell me your kidding. I think I have been here long enough to know you
have a great sense of humor!

Puh-leeze tell me you're kidding.

------------------
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 29, 2008, 06:16:26 PM »

It's in the video.

Thanks.  I'll have to watch it when I get home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.