May 29, 2024, 11:45:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377643 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »

PADILLA IS A BIG FAT LIAR.  HE IS AS BAD AS CINDY ANTHONY.  BIRDS OF A FEATHER.

I'll jump on the other side of the fence...I just talked with him...he is being constrained by Jose Baez...he sounds so down...and is all about Caylee...JMOO

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2008, 12:53:19 PM »

The only thing I can think of is the Padilla's signed an agreement with Baez before bonding Casey out...that they would not revoke the bond for any reason.

OR, LE/FBI has requested that bond not be pulled due to investigation...There has been some wiffs of strife between the 2 Padilla's over the whole bond issue...who knows...

Destiny......for you..... Padilla 916-558-6915

Thanks Sunny!  Just had a very nice 5 min Conversation wiht Leonard Padilla...from his mouth...Casy's lawyer is addressing *security* issues at a meeting he is going into right now...if those security issues are met..the bond being pulled is moot...RED and Klaas...he is interested in going on Dana's show...he asked me to call him back tomorrow and he'll give me more details....RED...set him up for Dana's show....That's it for right now...he sounds very humble on the phone...and I will say I feel very sorry for him...I'm going to light a candle for him...he kept saying..it's all about the Baby...it's all about finding the Baby...and he's used to ppl like the Anthony's in his line of business...

Destiny

Des I am so glad you are on our side of the play pin...YOU ROCK!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2008, 12:53:23 PM »

TIMELINE:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 6:00-7:30 PM
June 17:  Pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.
June 18:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
July 15:  Cindy picks up impounded vehicle
July 15:  Cindy calls 911 three times and reports:

1. Casey stole vehicle
2. Casey stole money
3. Caylee was missing
4. Vehicle just picked up from impound.
5. Vehicle smelled like a “dead body”

++++++++++

Has it ever been reported that George Anthony stated that he detected a foul order from Casey's vehicle when he opened her truck on June 24th to retrieve a tool ... and found his "stolen" gas tanks?  He did not mention anything to Greta on August 8th.  However ... the above timeline implies that whatever happened to Caylee ... happened prior to that date.

TIA

Janet

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

++++++++

I reposted this submission to the previous thread.  Maybe a Monkey who is late entering the cage can answer my query.

Thank you and ... Good Morning ALL

Janet

10:00 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2008, 12:53:43 PM »

The only thing I can think of is the Padilla's signed an agreement with Baez before bonding Casey out...that they would not revoke the bond for any reason.

OR, LE/FBI has requested that bond not be pulled due to investigation...There has been some wiffs of strife between the 2 Padilla's over the whole bond issue...who knows...

Thanks Sunny!  Just had a very nice 5 min Conversation wiht Leonard Padilla...from his mouth...Casy's lawyer is addressing *security* issues at a meeting he is going into right now...if those security issues are met..the bond being pulled is moot...RED and Klaas...he is interested in going on Dana's show...he asked me to call him back tomorrow and he'll give me more details....RED...set him up for Dana's show....That's it for right now...he sounds very humble on the phone...and I will say I feel very sorry for him...I'm going to light a candle for him...he kept saying..it's all about the Baby...it's all about finding the Baby...and he's used to ppl like the Anthony's in his line of business...

Destiny

you go  girl!!  Here's another # in case you need it  407-931-2625 is Baez's phone number.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2008, 12:53:48 PM »

FYI, monkeys...I'm a little loopy on muscle relaxers and am feeling a bit aggressive today.  I hope my posts don't affend anyone but Casey, Cindy and George.

Mmmmm, her defenses are down......

Gonna swing by and offer the wench a hand.... or 2

I think I'm gonna have a gooooooooooo day!!

ummmm...that should have read gooooooood..haha

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »

Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

red@scaredmonkeys.com
dana@scaredmonkeys.com

He can email either of them.  Probably emailing Dana would be best to get on the show.  I know Red is going to be pretty busy today and tomorrow. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »

Hot blonde in red dress on Stalker Cam

Mmmmmm, pervert

Total perv!! That nice lady is preggers!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2008, 12:56:01 PM »

The reporter on the local6 video I just posted, stated that Baez had approached the State about immunity awhile ago. The immunity would only be granted if she told where the body is. That means that Baez knows and has known for some time, that Casey disposed of Caylee and probably where Caylee is.

That sickens me. Quit the game playing.

It sickens me too....immunity...that BIOTCH ...immunity...oh I could just strangle her with my bare hands! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »

Mmmmmm, pervert

I'm sorry...but if she's hot, I'm a freakin STAR...haha

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2008, 12:58:26 PM »

Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

red@scaredmonkeys.com
dana@scaredmonkeys.com

He can email either of them.  Probably emailing Dana would be best to get on the show.  I know Red is going to be pretty busy today and tomorrow. 

Des..did Mr. Armadillo mention if he had been offered a brownie?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2008, 12:58:26 PM »

Destiny

you go  girl!!  Here's another # in case you need it  407-931-2625 is Baez's phone number.

Thanks Sunny...put it in my phone book...will not call him...yet...don't want to play one against the other...and I'm not ready to be *slimed* this early in the day...Des Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »

Mmmmmm, pervert

I know!!!

The plumper the grape..... The sweeter the wine

JK

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2008, 01:01:20 PM »

Des, I got you a big, new, comfy chair for your switchboard and a nice drink to thank you for all you do.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »

Mmmmmm, pervert

I know!!!

The plumper the grape..... The sweeter the wine

JK

LMAO  Well then...let me introduce you to Georgie-porgie

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2008, 01:01:40 PM »

FYI, monkeys...I'm a little loopy on muscle relaxers and am feeling a bit aggressive today.  I hope my posts don't affend anyone but Casey, Cindy and George.

Mmmmm, her defenses are down......

Gonna swing by and offer the wench a hand.... or 2

I think I'm gonna have a gooooooooooo day!!

ummmm...that should have read gooooooood..haha

I liked it better as goooooo day

sorry

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:41 PM »

He ate the brownies AND drank the Koolaid!

Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

red@scaredmonkeys.com
dana@scaredmonkeys.com

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2008, 01:04:18 PM »

Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

red@scaredmonkeys.com
dana@scaredmonkeys.com

See what happens when I'm upset! I can't even post!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »

Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

red@scaredmonkeys.com
dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Klaas...you *know* how shitty I am with email...I'm a phone gal...I'll see what I can do...I don't think Padilla would email them...but he is willing to do the show....I don't even have an email for Padilla...what to do....what to do.....Des

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2008, 01:05:28 PM »

Mmmmmm, pervert

Hot Blonde spotted----wearing wig and 7 months pregnant

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2008, 01:05:52 PM »

Bounty hunter won't send Casey Anthony back to jail

Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writers

12:37 PM EDT, August 29, 2008

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has apparently changed his mind and just told the Orlando Sentinel he no longer plans to revoke Casey Anthony's bond on Saturday and send her back to jail.

On Thursday, Padilla told the Sentinel he feared for Anthony and her family's safety, and that's why he planned to put her back in jail. He said he and the bondsmen responsible for posting Anthony's $500,200 bond last week would revoke it on Saturday.

But at noon Friday, Padilla told the Sentinel he spoke with Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the security concerns.

Padilla said he told Baez, "I want these changed because I don't feel comfortable."

"If he takes care of those by this afternoon or by tomorrow we won't revoke [the bond]," Padilla said.

Padilla said people have called and e-mailed threatening to kill Anthony. He would not say what the safety concerns are and referred those questions to Baez. Baez said in an e-mail he would not comment.

Meanwhile, e-mails released Friday morning by the State Attorney's Office shows that Baez approached Orange County investigators on July 25 about meeting with prosecutors about a possible limited immunity.

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick e-mailed Baez on July 29, saying she had not heard from him about what information Anthony could provide.

As part of the deal, Anthony would have to waive - in writing - any evidence obtained as a result of her statements to investigators, Drane Burdick wrote.

On August 25, Drane Burdick sent another e-mail to Baez about the immunity they discussed on Aug. 12 and how it will expire on Thursday, Aug. 28.

"By that date, you will have had sufficient 'private time' with you client to determine if she wishes to participate in locating her child," she wrote.

Since then, that deadline has been extended to Tuesday at 9 a.m.

"If you would like to attend to this matter over the Labor Day weekend, please send an e-mail to my work e-mail address and I will be able to retrieve it immediately on my Blackberry," Drane Burdick said.

There was little activity outside Anthony's home this morning as the 22-year-old headed to Baez's office for yet another afternoon.

Baez's office is one of the few places the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie is allowed to go.

No reporters saw Anthony get into the minivan to go to Baez's office because the vehicle was in the closed garage.

Anthony's mother Cindy briefly opened her garage door this morning and stepped outside, but said nothing to reporters. The family recently posted "no trespassing" signs in their front yard.

A woman, who only identified herself as a "friend," left the Anthony's Lee Vista-area home this morning and said they will find Caylee.

"A lot of departments that are supposed to be trying to search with the tips they've received that are very -- the tips are right on target to where Caylee could be," the woman said before driving away. "No one's helping them. No one is helping them."

Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar spoke Friday morning about the limited immunity offered to Anthony. He said prosecutors offered the immunity - which would only include her direct statements but other evidence generated from her information can be used at trial - weeks ago when they hoped Anthony may lead them to a live child. But that "hope is diminishing" with recent test results that prove a dead body was in the back of Anthony's car. The limited immunity deal is off the table by 9 a.m. Tuesday. The lead prosecutor - Linda Drane-Burdick - is in daily contact with sheriff's investigators. An Orange County sheriff's official disclosed earlier this week that air-sample tests from Anthony's abandoned car showed the vehicle once held a decomposing human body.

"I think [Caylee's] dead," Padilla said Thursday. "I can't figure anybody else that would be in the trunk deceased."

At the same time, Anthony has made no effort to help him find Caylee, he said. Investigative findings detailed in 431 pages of legal documents released this week also made him question the mother's innocence.

"You add all three of those up, and you're headed in one direction," Padilla said.

Anthony was placed on home confinement after leaving the Orange County Jail on Aug. 21. Anthony spent more than a month behind bars before her bond was posted. She faces charges of child neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement.

Baez and Anthony's parents have maintained that her release from jail would enable her to help find 3-year-old Caylee, who was reported missing July 15. Anthony told sheriff's detectives Caylee disappeared a month earlier, when she left the toddler with a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

During a bail hearing in July, a sheriff's detective said investigators found strands of hair, a mysterious stain and dirt in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac, which had been abandoned in a parking lot. A cadaver dog also alerted on the trunk, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor.

That evidence led investigators to suggest that Caylee could be dead and her mother might be involved.

On Thursday, tight-lipped sheriff's officials said they were continuing to look for Caylee as they receive analyses of the evidence by FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement laboratories.

"We do not deal in assumptions," Capt. Angelo Nieves said. "We deal in factual information."

Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles, refused to comment on the developments Thursday. He said he and the Anthony family are "outraged" at the Sentinel and would not speak to its reporters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.