May 29, 2024, 11:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377640 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #800 on: August 29, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »

Carpe - hope you're downloading NG to youtube!  That was some show!

I'm on it Klaas... cutting it up and Tubing it right now.

Thanks Carpe!

That had to be the best Nancy Grace EVER!!!! And poor Nancy missed it!!!

Too bad the Antony family bleeding heart MULLET HEAD was anchoring.

I think Jane Valez Mitchell NEEDS A LIFE! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: August 29, 2008, 09:20:31 PM »

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ARREST HER NOW ON NEW CHARGES HOW DOES THAT AFFECT IMMUNITY?

I guess it depends on the conditions of the immunity.  I agree, she had until Tuesday, so something happened that changed their minds.  Maybe they were worried about the safety issue...maybe it was something else....I think by taking her in handcuffs it was for a reason and not just her safety. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: August 29, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »

She looks evil! in that first pic..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: August 29, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 29, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »

Rob, I sent the email at 6:01pm. I really don't think it had anything to do with my email guys. Whatever it is though, I'm crying tears of joy that she's behind bars again.

Don't underestimate what you did mrs.  These things can happen very quickly. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

I believe George may have graduatued from Niles McKinley High School.  I will go to Niles Library tomorrow to see if I can find a yearbook.  I'll try to do some research tonight to see what else I can find.  He worked for the Trumbull County Sheriff's department for several years.
Believe it or not, when I first saw this, I knew I had seen Geo and Cindy before.  It drove me nuts until I heard they were originally from this
area.  I know his George's father did business with the bank where I worked..and he looks so familiar it haunts me.  I'm all over it.  I hope to
have something for you tomorrow.  Monkeys rock!

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!

Niles Mckinley High School, Niles, Ohio (OH)
Reconnect with 3445 alumni from Niles Mckinley High School in Niles, OH. ... Melissa Annarella, 1993 - 1997. George Anthony, 1965 - 1969 ..

I checked classmates.com...he's not registered there.  Does anyone know Cindy's maiden name and where she may of gone to school...that s IF she went to school

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=7184111582

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

Carpe - hope you're downloading NG to youtube!  That was some show!

I'm on it Klaas... cutting it up and Tubing it right now.

Thanks Carpe!

That had to be the best Nancy Grace EVER!!!! And poor Nancy missed it!!!

Too bad the Antony family bleeding heart MULLET HEAD was anchoring.

I think Jane Valez Mitchell NEEDS A LIFE! 

I agree.  She was sooooooooo on the Anthony's side tonight...and on Padilla's rear about the bond...I guess he won't have to worry now about whether or not to revoke her bond.  It's out of his hands and I am certain she won't be getting bonded again by them.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:49 PM »

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ARREST HER NOW ON NEW CHARGES HOW DOES THAT AFFECT IMMUNITY?

I guess it depends on the conditions of the immunity.  I agree, she had until Tuesday, so something happened that changed their minds.  Maybe they were worried about the safety issue...maybe it was something else....I think by taking her in handcuffs it was for a reason and not just her safety. 

Thanks Lalas 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:57 PM »

Missing Caylee's Mother Arrested; Crowd Outside Of Home Cheers
'She Belongs In Jail Forever,' Woman Says Outside Home

POSTED: 8:34 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 9:04 pm EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of a missing Orlando girl was arrested by sheriff's deputies at her parent's home Friday night as a crowd outside cheered.

A fleet of Orange County sheriff's vehicles drove to the home of George and Cindy Anthony on Hope Spring Drive and arrested Casey Anthony.

Local 6 showed video of the 22-year-old being removed from the house in handcuffs.

Anthony was arrested on what are possible charges of stealing money or perhaps check fraud, Local 6 reported Friday night. The arrest had nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, Local 6 reported.

Anthony's daughter, Caylee, 3, has been missing since mid-June.

A crowd that gathered in front of the Anthony home Friday night screamed and cheered after Casey Anthony was arrested.

"I've been praying for (the arrest) for a long time," a woman told Local 6's Adam Longo in front of the Anthony house. "Caylee needs justice. And finally tonight, justice has been done. She belongs in jail forever."

Casey Sent Girl E-Mails

Earlier Friday, Local 6 News exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.

"I can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

A hand-written note sent to Skii from Casey Anthony said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter, Caylee. An ankle bracelet is currently monitoring her on home confinement at her parents' house after she was bailed out of the Orange County Jail last week.

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."
(snipped)

WHAT???? WHAT????? I just got back to the puter!  WHAT???? THANK GOD! 
MONKEY PAR-TAY!!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 29, 2008, 09:23:11 PM »

Didn't know if that link was already posted, so I apologize if it was. I'm trying to look at six different tabs at once, and I'm not good at multi-tasking. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: August 29, 2008, 09:23:52 PM »

Check fraud? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: August 29, 2008, 09:24:17 PM »

Rob, I sent the email at 6:01pm. I really don't think it had anything to do with my email guys. Whatever it is though, I'm crying tears of joy that she's behind bars again.

danki

some of us have been down this road before and I am still waiting for a confirmation for someone in authority.

6:01 on a Friday and a holiday weekend at that - it's possible - very possible. But I'm not getting to jacked up yet. Her attorney would have to be notified and he would have had to be present.

we need to get some confirmation here

misses - terrific job and that is showing some serious leadership

kudos on a job well done - very well done.

Well, I will tell you, Det. Melich responded to my email within about 15 minutes so I know they were working late. I have a feeling this was planned before my email . From what I've been told, if they arrest her on a new charge, the attorney does not have to be notified or present.

WELL, that great news!!!

thank you for sharing the info

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: August 29, 2008, 09:25:34 PM »

Regardless of WHAT put the SKANK where SHE BELONGS for the safety of others, I APPLAUD THE JUDGE, in setting high bond amount & restricting the skank from contact with minors.

Have a feeling the next bond amount will be raised substantially, for the safety of the public & the apparent pool of publicity seeking volunteers desiring to further their greedy motivations capitalizing at the expense of a murdered baby, sweet, innocent Caylee. 

She sure made her way into our heart....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: August 29, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »

Well, given the new developments, I guess the hurricane preparations will have to be put on hold .....

I still have a couple of days anyhow....

You're more than welcome to come to my house cubbeegirl.  I'm just south of St. Louis.  Please keep preparing and don't stay if it's not safe

Thanks Snoopy! Will keep that in mind.... I won't stay if it gets too bad!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: August 29, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

Anthony was arrested on what are possible charges of stealing money or perhaps check fraud, Local 6 reported Friday night. The arrest had nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, Local 6 reported.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #815 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:15 PM »

Just to clarify some things...a person on NG said that he had heard something was being planned...he didn't know what, but that this could have been in the works already.  Regardless, Mrs. Kub, you deserve a big thank you for having the courage to email the detective...maybe the email to the young girl was icing on the cake.

Mucho Kudo's MrsKub... I heart you...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:25 PM »

She does look evil. Not a tear , even for herself. She looks like if she had a gun she would be firing......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »

LINK TO PRESS CONFERENCE - SCHEDULED FOR 9:30PM ET (NOTHING YET)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17340785/index.html

Should be any time now.  Try the link above.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 29, 2008, 09:27:04 PM »

LINK TO PRESS CONFERENCE - SCHEDULED FOR 9:30PM ET (NOTHING YET)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17340785/index.html

KLAAS THIS LINK SAYS 10pm??
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: August 29, 2008, 09:27:20 PM »

Well, given the new developments, I guess the hurricane preparations will have to be put on hold .....

I still have a couple of days anyhow....

You're more than welcome to come to my house cubbeegirl.  I'm just south of St. Louis.  Please keep preparing and don't stay if it's not safe

Thanks Snoopy! Will keep that in mind.... I won't stay if it gets too bad!

Please get in touch with us asap, I will be praying for you, Cubbee.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.