April 19, 2024, 10:24:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's excuse for not appearing on Fox...  (Read 4757 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: August 29, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »

Good polititian?  Personal character flaw?.  Pick and choose the people, just like HIDING those muslims in the front row of one of his 'rally's".   Is he "strong" enough to be President, if he can't even face a few pundits?   

by Greta Van Susteren
I am on a plane with high ranking official - very high + of Senator Obama campaign. We spoke about Senator Obama’s refusal to come on Fox. The official said our show at ten is fair to Senator Obama but not my colleagues. I said, so he holds a broad based grudge against many for a few?”   I admitted that in my life I have and do hold grudges - but not against entire organizations for the actions of one or two etc. I think Senator Obama should re think this. I will be fair to him…and I think this refusal to go on Fox does not look tough but could look small and petty. Our viewers have important questions for him - yes, we have lots of undecided viewers. He should not snub them. I will be fair and he will be able to answer fully. That is my pledge to him…and the same to Senator McCain. I respect people who run for office…it is a tough job.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:01:37 PM »

Dihannah I agree. Both he and Michelle seem to have chips on their shoulders in this regard, as if they are above reproach?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »

Wasn't there a snippet about one of his aides talking trash about the Hurricane Gustav coming and how those people deserved it.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »

kermit I didn't see that  but if so, I hope karma smacks them for that comment.

Has anyone noticed how "manic" the pro Obama strategists are on MSM? That alone is disturbing, but like you I do think the Clinton's are pulling some strings behind the scenes here.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 10:36:55 PM »

Wasn't there a snippet about one of his aides talking trash about the Hurricane Gustav coming and how those people deserved it.

I didn't hear/read anything about Gustav, but I do recall those same comments for Katrina from all kinds of people.

I think that storms, hurricanes, and other natural disturbances will damage things regardless of the people that may or may not live in a place.  In my mind, it's more of a statistical thing. 

An 'event' may happen with a certain frequency.  If I live in a certain area, I may expect a certain type of major event that will destroy things.  Sometimes, the destruction is less than predicted.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:23:34 PM »

YES! I saw the clip on Fox news!  Some passenger on the plane behind him, across the row, tapes the conversation from his cell phone.  I honestly at this moment cannot remember the name of the politian, but it was DISGUSTING!  I don't care who or which party said it.  He even laughed and thought it so funny.  Made me sick! 

There were people in the path of this hurricane, in fear for there lives and posessions, with Katrina's fury just 3 yrs ago, almost to the day.  And this Democrat, just thought it was great and so funny. 

Don't forget Michael Moore pretty much said the same thing purposely to the media.  I cannot for the life of me, why the media bothers with this freak!  He is one who makes the Democrats appear even worse!  Too bad they can't shut him up!  But this is America, the home of free speech.  I only fear those who listen and take him seriously.   Aaaarrgghhh!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 03:53:17 AM »

Obama to Appear on Fox on Thursday Night

By Jeff Zeleny

CHICAGO — Before Senator John McCain delivers his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday, Senator Barack Obama will make a marquee appearance of his own.

Call it counter-intuitive. He will appear on “The O’Reilly Factor” on Fox News Channel.

For Mr. Obama, it will be the first time in his presidential candidacy that he’s on Bill O’Reilly’s prime-time program. The appearance is intended to put Mr. Obama before a conservative audience, one week after drawing 40 million TV viewers at his own acceptance speech.

Mr. Obama has had a strained history with the network, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Is this a sign of burying the hatchet or simply politically smart programming? Stay tuned.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/02/obama-to-appear-on-fox-on-thursday-night/

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »

Don Fowler, who is the former chairman of the Democrat Party was on a flight from Denver when there was someone behind him and he made those remarks and the guy recorded him.  HE is one of the regional campaign managers for Obama and was the one that fought Hillary that day if you remember when they had the caucus in Washington about the Florida and Michigan voters and Harold Ickes wanted to count them and Don Fowler did not and he won.  He said the "Republicans," not the people in Louisiana deserved to have the hurricane since Bobby Jindall of Louisiana was to be the keynote speaker at the GOP convention but since he had a hurricane to deal with he remained in NOLA as did all the southern governors, all of whom were to speak at the convention, but none did.  ARnold was supposed to speak on MOnday night but the storm bumped him.  Rudy took Jindal's slot to introduce Saracuda. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:12 AM »

What made the people of Louisiana mad about his remarks was that in order to punish the Republicans you had to punish them first.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4:
• Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama enters the No Spin Zone for the first time ever! Don't miss this 'Factor' event!

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »

monday, tuesday and wednesday again Obama at BOR.

tuesday the (guild by) association business will be addressed.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »

Barack Obama on O'Reilly Factor Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNAbmt88OHo

Chatting with Obama   

By Bill O'Reilly for BillOReilly.com

Friday, Sep 05, 2008   

Like him or not, you have to give Barack Obama credit for waging a smart, focused campaign. Destroying the Clinton machine was a major achievement and so was putting together a successful convention in Denver. Obama is now firmly a part of U.S. history, no matter what happens in the presidential election.

The problem some Americans continue to have with the Senator is that he is long on charisma but short on detail. This frightens some voters. Who the heck is this guy, anyway? So when Obama finally agreed to speak to me this week, specifics were on my mind.

First, the man. The Barack Obama I witnessed is self-confident, determined and driven. He was acutely aware of his surroundings from the moment he entered the room. He looks you in the eye and touches your shoulder. He understands how to connect one-on-one.

As far as philosophy goes, Senator Obama is convinced that the federal government should be in control of income distribution and, to some extent, should regulate the free marketplace. That is a classic liberal position, and Obama promotes it well.

The Senator also believes that poor Americans have a basic right to free health care and monetary supplements from the government with no strings attached. The American substance abuser, for example, would derive the same benefit as a hard working, laid off worker would. Again, classic liberalism. No judgments made regarding entitlements.

So, if Barack Obama does become president, there will definitely be change. His left-wing base will demand it, and he will come through. You can decide if that's change we should believe in, but keep in mind that the unintended consequences of government interference in the marketplace are impossible to predict. Free markets have a way of chafing under government imposition.

On the foreign policy front, Obama has convinced me that he is tough but cautious. He rose up quickly because he vehemently opposed the Iraq war. But now I see a man who understands the victory that has taken place in Iraq. I don't believe he wants to screw that up. I could be wrong.

After going mano-a-mano with Obama on television, I am also persuaded that he is a sincere guy—that he wants the best for all Americans. He's an ideologue, but not a blind one. He understands that his story is incredible, and, I have come to believe, he is grateful to the American system for allowing it happen.

It is true that we don't know whether Senator Obama has the ability to solve complex problems, but you can say that about all presidential contenders.

Like most politicians, Obama has used guile and good luck to accumulate his power. He can be ruthless, kind, unfair, and generous. In short, he's a real person trying to achieve an unreal position—that of the most powerful person in the world.

God help him.

http://www.billoreilly.com/newslettercolumn;jsessionid=A4050B814C44286E47BE38E4AD43B628?pid=24183

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:22 AM »

What made the people of Louisiana mad about his remarks was that in order to punish the Republicans you had to punish them first.

Yes that was it! Thank you tylergal.
The guy was a complete jerk saying what he said when millions of people's lives were in danger.
How will that add up when they make decisions about our country.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 11:35:41 AM »

Barack Obama v. Bill O'Reilly - Part 2 - Economy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLfYQqxp884

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »

Caesu, I'm watching them, watched again last night. I will say this and it applies to both VP candidates, don't underestimate BOR's capability to make one squirm. BOR was nailing Obama on some of the tax statements and percentages he had quoted, and it was apparent.

Tonight is featuring his relationship with Rev Wright, surely don't plan to miss that.

I have been searching on youtube.com for the CNN piece that was broadcast over the weekend on Palin, I can't find it. Was anyone able to watch it?

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 01:37:43 PM »

Barack Obama v. Bill O'Reilly - Part 3 - Associations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX0s2b8NEDM

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »

caesu I am not a big Dick Morris fan but he's on BOR post the segment 4 with Obama, and is stating the perception I had, that Obama cannot hold up under debate.

I am guessing you haven't seen segment 4 yet but Obama will need to make some significant changes to shore up prior to the debates.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.