April 20, 2024, 01:00:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363006 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2008, 04:52:23 PM »

LOL..... my son is wearing a shirt that says;
FEMA EVACUATION PLAN
RUN BITCH RUN!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »

Cubbee, where are you????   While Im worrrying about you, I pried the baseboard off, and pulled the carpet up and set fans under it.  Don't want mold.  Say, good job, Always!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »

Thanks for responding KLASS, SAN & SUNNY!  (I was thinking...just maybe I was invisible....lol).

Reasonable people KNOW that Caylee has gone to heaven.....but the unreasonable can get really WACKO whenever you puncture their bubble of fantasy.....Cindy and George can act-out all they want...as long as the search continues despite them.....

No one has mentioned this, that I've read....but if Caylee was gone now because of an accident...I don't think Casey would think twice about calling for help....BUT...I do think that if Casey accidentally consumed some of her mother's "recreational drugs; i.e. ecstacy"--she would NOT want her to be found while the drugs could still be found in her organs....given the VOLATILE dispositions of BOTH of her parents....Casey would rather THEY NOT FIND OUT THAT Caylee's death was entirely her fault!

My guess is that Caylee won't be found until sufficient decomp has eradicated the traces of her death.

BTW--I haven't seen anything about Caylee's carseat?????  Doesn't a 2-yo have to be in a carseat in Florida????

Thanks EVERYONE!

ocg

P.S.  Thanks for complimenting my "surfer girl", Klass! 
P.P.S.  Its like deja vu...watching Gustav rolling into the Gulf....I remember being here with the monkey's 3 years ago --remember Ting, Klass?--and agonizing over the welfare of our fellow monkeys who had to evacuate from Katrina!!

of course, I meant the baby Caylee having consumed the drugs...sorry....too many "c's"

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »

Ok, Im going to go make a big pot of chili, yes, I know it's 93 degrees outside.  Must keep busy.

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2008, 04:56:08 PM »

Hi all~  I asked in the last thread...but no answer...I'll try again here.  When Cindy/George hear that Tim has been searching in "recovery" locations (i.e. potential burial sites) and not LIVE locations...they will probably turn on him...especially when its all over the TV and the reality becomes undeniable.  If they demands that Tim STOP the search....will he?  I mean will he only search for Caylee if her family sanctions it???  I'm hoping not!

OT:  "G" now C-4...please, please be careful all of you monkeys in the gulf-coastal areas!

OCG

I was in Ohio on vaca when it hit LA.  Within 4 days, we got the rains from it.  Even though we got 5 inches of rain which is rare for us, I couldn't care about our rain and was totally shocked with what happened with gulf.  I couldn't believe it.

God bless you all and big monkey hug.  Stay safe and dry.

Don't go punching those bubbles with a broom...Just get out on boat........LOL

JMO.....but they know the search are and know there is no way this search is for a live person.....there is always HOPE of course...that's sometimes what keep the volunteers going...cause believe me it is tough, physically, mentally and emotionally....wanting to find someone and scared to death you will......but not after this length of time...not using the side scan sonar....not after 10 weeks....I don't know if they can stop the search now.....it has been sanctioned by the LE as well...

I have been watching gustav and Hanna.....the coast is in for a really rough time....please when the evacuation notices come out...GO!!  take your loved ones, human and animal and GO....

Sunny, most people in my area are staying put at least until the ones who are actually on the coast have a chance to get out.Many of my neighbors and friends have family and friends coming to their houses to ride it out. We have not been advised to evacuate as of yet. I remember for Katrina , they rode around with those bullhorn thingies and pulled into driveways telling us to evacuate..Scared the shit out of me and I got the hell out of Dodge...

I know you will know when and if it's time...Damn can you believe it was 3 years ago when we were sitting here discussing Katrina!!  OHMYGAWD!!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2008, 04:56:31 PM »

Cubbee, where are you????   While Im worrrying about you, I pried the baseboard off, and pulled the carpet up and set fans under it.  Don't want mold.  Say, good job, Always!!!!!

Good job , Always!
I am in a little town of French Settlement, La. ...between Baton Rouge and New Orleans... closer to Baton Rouge...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

<snip>...Damn can you believe it was 3 years ago when we were sitting here discussing Katrina!!  OHMYGAWD!!!!
[/quote]

I can remember!  Didn't you go to Houston to volunteer with the evacuees????  I thought it was you.....but then...my memory is fading these days!  lol.

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »

Sunny,,,, if you have my e-mail still e-mail me....if not klaas has my permission to forward my e-mail and cell # to you....
Des should have my cell also...

I got it and YOU GOT MAIL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2008, 04:59:25 PM »

Well, if you come up this way, you can have chili and crackers.  I would inviite you to stay, but not even bugs want to stay in our house when it's miller time, if you get my drift??????

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »

This is O/T but Gustav poses a major problem for the Repubs at their convention.  They can hardly be seen wearing silly hats and waving flags if people are stranded on their rooftops after Gustav moves on land.  It is also really hard to postpone a big event like that.

Back to Casey, her latest mugshot is chilling.  I think she is going to be very determined to stick to her story or some new lie and not reveal the truth.  The girl is as cold as ice.

Mark Fuhrman said earlier that the decomp has to be from Caylee's body or "just how many dead bodies has she had in that trunk?"  He also said how many people around Casey are missing?  Just one.  Caylee.  He has no hope now that Caylee is alive.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »

Hi all~  I asked in the last thread...but no answer...I'll try again here.  When Cindy/George hear that Tim has been searching in "recovery" locations (i.e. potential burial sites) and not LIVE locations...they will probably turn on him...especially when its all over the TV and the reality becomes undeniable.  If they demands that Tim STOP the search....will he?  I mean will he only search for Caylee if her family sanctions it???  I'm hoping not!

OT:  "G" now C-4...please, please be careful all of you monkeys in the gulf-coastal areas!

OCG

JMO.....but they know the search are and know there is no way this search is for a live person.....there is always HOPE of course...that's sometimes what keep the volunteers going...cause believe me it is tough, physically, mentally and emotionally....wanting to find someone and scared to death you will......but not after this length of time...not using the side scan sonar....not after 10 weeks....I don't know if they can stop the search now.....it has been sanctioned by the LE as well...

I have been watching gustav and Hanna.....the coast is in for a really rough time....please when the evacuation notices come out...GO!!  take your loved ones, human and animal and GO....

Sunny, most people in my area are staying put at least until the ones who are actually on the coast have a chance to get out.Many of my neighbors and friends have family and friends coming to their houses to ride it out. We have not been advised to evacuate as of yet. I remember for Katrina , they rode around with those bullhorn thingies and pulled into driveways telling us to evacuate..Scared the shit out of me and I got the hell out of Dodge...

Cubee...sounds like you are further inland and out of the wrath except for rains?  You can be our informant as long as you are in safe area...LOL
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2008, 05:01:19 PM »

Good job , Always!
I am in a little town of French Settlement, La. ...between Baton Rouge and New Orleans... closer to Baton Rouge...

Cubbie do you have somewhere to stay?

Prayers for Caylee
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2008, 05:02:34 PM »

Thanks for responding KLASS, SAN & SUNNY!  (I was thinking...just maybe I was invisible....lol).

Reasonable people KNOW that Caylee has gone to heaven.....but the unreasonable can get really WACKO whenever you puncture their bubble of fantasy.....Cindy and George can act-out all they want...as long as the search continues despite them.....

No one has mentioned this, that I've read....but if Caylee was gone now because of an accident...I don't think Casey would think twice about calling for help....BUT...I do think that if Casey accidentally consumed some of her mother's "recreational drugs; i.e. ecstacy"--she would NOT want her to be found while the drugs could still be found in her organs....given the VOLATILE dispositions of BOTH of her parents....Casey would rather THEY NOT FIND OUT THAT Caylee's death was entirely her fault!

My guess is that Caylee won't be found until sufficient decomp has eradicated the traces of her death.

BTW--I haven't seen anything about Caylee's carseat?????  Doesn't a 2-yo have to be in a carseat in Florida????

Thanks EVERYONE!

ocg

P.S.  Thanks for complimenting my "surfer girl", Klass! 
P.P.S.  Its like deja vu...watching Gustav rolling into the Gulf....I remember being here with the monkey's 3 years ago --remember Ting, Klass?--and agonizing over the welfare of our fellow monkeys who had to evacuate from Katrina!!

oc girl....don't fret....we all feel invisivble at times...are you Ting???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »

Ok, Im going to go make a big pot of chili, yes, I know it's 93 degrees outside.  Must keep busy.

Chili always good no matter what season.  One of those comfort foods.  Made a vat last week.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2008, 05:03:20 PM »

Gustav's maximum sustained winds are currently 145 mph
(that's only 10 mph from 155 mph or Cat 5)

Hurricane 4
(Very strong)    131 - 155 mph
113 - 135 kts    27.17" - 27.90"
920.08 mb - 944.80 mb    13.0' - 18.0'
3.9 m - 5.5 m    Extreme structural damage

Hurricane 5
(Devastating)    Greater than 155 mph
Greater than 135 kts    Less than 27.17"
Less than 920.08 mb    Greater than 18.0'
Greater than 5.5m    Catastrophic building failures possible

There is no way it will be a category 1 when it hits.  They don't go from a 4 to a 1. 

Atmospheric conditions are not favorable for it to diminish in strength before landfall....once a hurricane makes landfall it quickly looses strength...

totally agree with you but it will hit hard and then turn to cat 1.  Initial hit is going to be higher than a cat 1.  There is nothing in the gulf to stop this right now.  No shears, no high, no land. It is only after it hits land, it will downgrade.  It will not hit coast as cat 1.  It will become cat 1 after devastation and over land.

I totally agree.... I am on the bad side of this one...Katrina I was on the good side and it was still nasty.... I am too far inland to bear the full brunt and the tidal surge, but have lots of rain and wind and tornadoes to deal with....

Cubee...where are you located?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2008, 05:03:45 PM »

LOL..... my son is wearing a shirt that says;
FEMA EVACUATION PLAN
RUN BITCH RUN!

I like that shirt lol I want to run run run run this thing is HUGE!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2008, 05:03:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! And a warm welcome to ALL our new monkeys!!!  You wont recognize me because I dont post often, I am still on dialup unfortunately and it's SOOO slow that I only post on occasion, but I am almost always right here with all of you. I have been a familiar Monkey for over two years. The regulars "know" me.

I wanted to extend the welcome to so many new Monkeys, and I also wanted to add that I only have a hide-a-bed sofa in the living room to offer but I am offering it to anyone in need of it. Also I am an animal lover and have 5 dogs and 1 cat of my own (strays I have taken in). I live in the country with a big fenced back yard, plus cats and dogs are welcome inside too so if someone needs a place for their animals...well, that I surely can offer. I live about three hours from Shreveport, in Paris, Tx so if I can help anyone in any way I wanted you all to know that the door is open!! E mail me at njackson1245@neto.com.
God Bless you all and keep you safe! My prayers are with you, and with Tim and all the searchers and also Joseph for his open heart and all his help. I know God is holding precious Caylee on his lap and in his arms. She also has Natalee and Kaitlin plus so many more there with her too, giving smiles and love. They are all in a much better place then we are.
Hugggs to everyone.
Love you Monkeys!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »

Oh Gabby, you are so sweet!!!!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2008, 05:06:19 PM »

Thanks for the list of abbrev. used by the LE down there.  Seems like lots of verbal disturbances and maybe someone had a heart attack or thought he did (I am thinking George) with the TURNED OVER TO FIRE DEPARTMENT.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2008, 05:09:00 PM »

Good job , Always!

Cubbie do you have somewhere to stay?

Not even sure we are going anywhere as of yet.... it sucks to sit in traffic for 4 hours and go 50 miles, so I don't normally jump the gun until I have to!If I have to go, I will figure something out.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.