April 24, 2024, 09:13:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363142 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1000 on: August 31, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »

What's sitting in the house of horrors driveway?....on granny cam.
(besides the guy with the red hat)

Yard sale?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1001 on: August 31, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »

Yard sale?

I hope this is not a Labor Day barbecue.

isn't there a demonstration planned for tomorrow?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: August 31, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »

Now, the magical 100 million dollar questions...

HOW DID GEORGE KNOW THERE WAS ALSO A LAUNDRY DETERGENT BOTTLE IN THE BAG?

HOW DID CINDY KNOW THERE WERE MAGGOTS AND PIZZA IN IT?

I had assumed for whatever reason that the bag was just full of trash, then there was a bottle of laundry detergent in the trunk and a box of pizza in it... neither of which were in the bag.  But if these items were actually altogether in the bag, and the tow guy chucked the bag over the fence w/out looking in it (I don't believe he did?), then yeah- how the hell do they know what was in there?

Did cops say they found a pizza in the trunk?  And who keeps a half-eaten pizza in the trunk of their car? 

Not to sound gross, but wouldn't a bag with a body in it be heavy?  Not so easy to chuck, and personally I think that looking at the bag you would be able to see the body if it was a white trash bag as I am able to see trash that is pressed up against our trash bags that are white. 
I do not think that the driver threw anything away, if it was towed they are not supposed to touch anything within the car itself until after a certain period of time and after sufficient notification or attempts to notify the rightfull owner.
The other day I bougth a large quantity of meat. The blood come out of the bag and made a mess my car seats. when I was cleaning the seat with towel paper, my little baby start crying and I had to go back in to my house, I completely forget about the blood in my car and the next day it was a terrible odor coming out from my car, the towel paper was the worst thing .....it was really disgusting. I had to pay 120 dollars to wash my seats.

Cicilita - in case you didn't see this, it's confirmed now:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Investigators Confirm Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT August 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Today Sgt. John Allen with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department confirmed what Channel 9 has been reporting since Wednesday. There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car, and that body was Caylee.

(snipped)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: August 31, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »

I've never thrown a body in a bag over a fence, so I have no real idea.

a dead body would be dead weight.

35 pounds would be throwing 3 bowling balls in a bag over a fence.

I would hope to God he would notice that - but who knows with Mr. Birch.

unGodly strength

a nose that can smell a cadaver

and the brain of a mud dauber.

Sorry to question you Rob, your posts ALWAYS get my mind gears going.  I love your dash of humor too. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1004 on: August 31, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? [/color]Ok?[/color] I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

here is a perfect example of how Cindy's brain works.

does she ever answer the question?

answer - NO.

she even acknowledges the question, yet never answers it.

Great post, Rob. ...and it sums up every step of the case too.

They were protecting Casey every step of the way, whether they

want to admit it or not. Say one thing, do another.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: August 31, 2008, 07:25:30 PM »

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo

4th_kids ... Thank you.

I read somewhere that Casey called a friend to pick her up when she ran out of gas.

This is so strange.  In spite of hubby's nagging instructions to check the guage ... I have run out of gas twice over the years.

In each incidence ... the person I contacted for assistance ... drove me to a service station where I put down a deposit down on a plastic container which I filled up with gas and ... was then driven back to my car.

Why would Casey abandon her vehicle?  It does not make sense.

Janet   

The car was picked up at 13:55pm. Cindy says car driven back between 3-4 pm. Where the hell was George with the car for 1-2 hours? NO way was he joy riding with the stench of a decomposing body in that car! Cindy never does her research....and then has to back-pedal to make her story fit. She was looking for Casey but still had time to do laundry and Lord knows what else with that car......SEVERAL HOURS, not 1 or 2.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: August 31, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »

A dead baby feels like it weighs a lot more than it does.  I'm sorry to say that but it's true.  Another remarkable thing about dead children , is their faces do not seem to reflect the pain of death that adults show.  That is the only way I can explain it.  They are pale and peaceful.  Their features are soft.  The adults I have seen looked very different. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1007 on: August 31, 2008, 07:26:03 PM »

Do we have a map of tha area on 417 where that lady said she saw a girl with a shovel????

The pinging from Casey's cell phone implies she was in a remote area near the airport on June 17th for less than ten minutes.  The shovel did not enter the picture until the next day.

I contend that Casey was driving around on June 17th ... one day following her daughter's death ... contemplating where to bury her.

However ... when you consider that on June 18th ... Casey was observed by a neighbour backing her vehicle up to the house and ... another neighbour reported her borrowing a shovel ... I suspect that Caylee was buried on June 18th in the Anthony's back yard ... the area which was hit on by the dog/s.

Janet
_____

Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Where Casey Made Calls
POSTED: 5:11 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 11:26 am EDT August 15, 2008

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Hi and welcome back Janet!Good to read you.
I haven't seen anything official about the pings on June 17th and also about the shovel and the car backing in on June 18th.There was some confusion on that...some reports said she borrowed the shovel on the 17th(for only one hour)and backed the car in the garage on June 18th.I'm not sure if we got that all cleared up because I fell behind on my reading.But other Monkey's might know for sure.

Hi Karma

I think my hard drive crashed yesterday ... my hard drive that contains all my precious Natalee Holloway files. 

I don't know for sure that it crashed but ... it sounded like a death rattle ... then my screen went blank and ... the instruction tell me that I have to enter some disk to reboot it.  Youngest son will be home tomorrow.  He will know what to do.  In the meantime ... I am using his old computer in the room he occupied prior to getting married two years ago.

The good news!  This guy backed up all my files last Tuesday so nearly everything saved prior to that day has been protected.  However ... since then I have been accumulated a lot of files on the Caylee Anthony Case and ... if the hard drive did crash ... I have lost it all.  On the other hand ... if my Caylee Anthony iresearch can be retrieved ... I will share with you what I accumulated in regards to the following rough Timeline.

Janet

_______

TIMELINE ACCORDING TO MEDIA SOURCES:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach  George and Cindy - 6:00 pm-7:30 PM
June 17:  Ten minute pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.

June 18:  Cell phone activity.
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home alone.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that she just picked up impounded vehicle.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that vehicle smell like a "dead body".

I see someone above said it was confirmed(by the 400 page documents released)that the shovel and backing car happened on the 18th.Sorry about that,I haven't had a lot of time to read those documents yet.
Good luck on the computer thing,I hope you didn't lose all of your Natalee files.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: August 31, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »

Now, the magical 100 million dollar questions...

HOW DID GEORGE KNOW THERE WAS ALSO A LAUNDRY DETERGENT BOTTLE IN THE BAG?

HOW DID CINDY KNOW THERE WERE MAGGOTS AND PIZZA IN IT?

I had assumed for whatever reason that the bag was just full of trash, then there was a bottle of laundry detergent in the trunk and a box of pizza in it... neither of which were in the bag.  But if these items were actually altogether in the bag, and the tow guy chucked the bag over the fence w/out looking in it (I don't believe he did?), then yeah- how the hell do they know what was in there?

Did cops say they found a pizza in the trunk?  And who keeps a half-eaten pizza in the trunk of their car? 

Not to sound gross, but wouldn't a bag with a body in it be heavy?  Not so easy to chuck, and personally I think that looking at the bag you would be able to see the body if it was a white trash bag as I am able to see trash that is pressed up against our trash bags that are white. 
I do not think that the driver threw anything away, if it was towed they are not supposed to touch anything within the car itself until after a certain period of time and after sufficient notification or attempts to notify the rightfull owner.
The other day I bougth a large quantity of meat. The blood come out of the bag and made a mess my car seats. when I was cleaning the seat with towel paper, my little baby start crying and I had to go back in to my house, I completely forget about the blood in my car and the next day it was a terrible odor coming out from my car, the towel paper was the worst thing .....it was really disgusting. I had to pay 120 dollars to wash my seats.

Cicilita - in case you didn't see this, it's confirmed now:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Today Sgt. John Allen with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department confirmed what Channel 9 has been reporting since Wednesday. There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car, and that body was Caylee.

(snipped)
Thank you, I know she is dead, but I meant..... maybe some Caylee's fluids were cleaned with all those papers were in that bag.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1009 on: August 31, 2008, 07:27:36 PM »

unGodly strength

Sorry to question you Rob, your posts ALWAYS get my mind gears going.  I love your dash of humor too. 

thanks fer that Dolce...

Carpe's the funny one. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1010 on: August 31, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »

Yard sale?

I hope this is not a Labor Day barbecue.

isn't there a demonstration planned for tomorrow?

Hey... who died and made George the King of the public sidewalk?

It makes me want to show and kick his stakes over just to piss him off.

I fart on him, and then do some other things...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: August 31, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »

If there are futher organized PROTESTS I hope that Tim Miller makes a point to address them that their help is needed & can be very useful in the SEARCH for Caylee M Anthony.  That the PROTESTERS care & concern would be a great resource to him & the search teams in either joining the search teams, soliciting donations of water & food, making up sandwiches, distributing supplies, etc.  The PROTESTERS are obviously willing to come out they just need to be redirected to become of more benefit to Caylee M Anthony's recovery.

Just a suggestion.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: August 31, 2008, 07:29:52 PM »

Old fashioned tent revival?????

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: August 31, 2008, 07:31:04 PM »

Someone should let George in on this info...he was insisting yesterday that it was NOT his granddaughter's dead body in the trunk.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: August 31, 2008, 07:31:55 PM »

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo

4th_kids ... Thank you.

I read somewhere that Casey called a friend to pick her up when she ran out of gas.

This is so strange.  In spite of hubby's nagging instructions to check the guage ... I have run out of gas twice over the years.

In each incidence ... the person I contacted for assistance ... drove me to a service station where I put down a deposit down on a plastic container which I filled up with gas and ... was then driven back to my car.

Why would Casey abondon her vehicle?  It does not make sense.

Janet   

You're welcome and no it makes no sense. According to Tony, he went and picked her up and told her that her father would take care of the car. I would  love to know if phone records show that she did call her father. I swear by her leaving her purse there she wanted someone to steal it.

Cindy says she had contact with Casey everyday during that time, a couple of those times she had left messages which really makes no sense because if Casey was being poked and prodded by her parents as to where Caylee was, why would she keep opening herself up to that? After reading the reports again today, I don't think Cindy and George are protecting Casey because they are in denial but because Cindy has guilt over how she let Casey know she wasn't a good mother and now feels responsible for having "pushed" Casey into killing her own daughter.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: August 31, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »

Then why doesn't the LE just go with that and go ahead and charge her with the death of her child????

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: August 31, 2008, 07:32:45 PM »

Old fashioned tent revival?????

It was stated that it would take the fear of God to crack Casey.  I offered to question her at gun point, but was not taken up on my offer.   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: August 31, 2008, 07:32:47 PM »

Maybe they're going to sell tickets to the freak show tonight

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: August 31, 2008, 07:34:51 PM »

unGodly strength

Yep....I was just wondering wouldn't it be too hard to throw a bag that heavy over a fence.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1019 on: August 31, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart

I am originally from the City of Brotherly Love.  I recognized your area code when you posted it last night.  You must be somewhere around Montgomery County.  I'm from Springfield Twp.

sorry.  Had to bail last night to get stuff done and do tubing today.  I am in the Northeast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.