March 29, 2024, 01:59:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362095 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1020 on: August 31, 2008, 07:35:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Investigators Confirm Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT August 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Today Sgt. John Allen with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department confirmed what Channel 9 has been reporting since Wednesday. There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car, and that body was Caylee.

Someone should let George in on this info...he was insisting yesterday that it was NOT his granddaughter's dead body in the trunk.....

See, I do not understand them when they say this.  How many deadbodies was Casey associated with then?  I LOVE the "someone must have planted it then" theory from Cindy. Its almost as if reality has pulled an Elvis and left the building with these people.  If they are not in on it, and this is just their way of truly explaining the "unexplained" than they really are a group of stupids.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1021 on: August 31, 2008, 07:36:01 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Today Sgt. John Allen with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department confirmed what Channel 9 has been reporting since Wednesday. There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car, and that body was Caylee.

Someone should let George in on this info...he was insisting yesterday that it was NOT his granddaughter's dead body in the trunk.....

Someone needs to tell George to get his facts straight, I hear that is a
necessary thing to do when you are dealing with someone who does not
have A LOT OF INTELLIGENCE IN HIS HEAD.

Dead body in the car trunk.

That body was unfortunately little Caylee.

Orlando LE says that is fact. These guys have been doing this for awhile.

I think they know what they are talking about.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: August 31, 2008, 07:36:07 PM »

Does anyone know what date Casey's phone was shut off due to non-payment?

If Cindy was in fact talking or communicating with Casey every day, what phone was she calling or texting. Even if she had another phone, the SIM card would not work because it was shut down by her carrier.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: August 31, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart

I am originally from the City of Brotherly Love.  I recognized your area code when you posted it last night.  You must be somewhere around Montgomery County.  I'm from Springfield Twp.

Hey to all you PA monkeys .... I'm from the burg here .... Harrisburg ....

Have family out in Camp Hill.  Love that area!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: August 31, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »

I wonder if they are setting up for another vigil at the Anthony home, wonder if that's what that canopy is for?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: August 31, 2008, 07:37:14 PM »

Sorry to interrupt....

Help Please….For the donations thread

A Monkey in the area…to pick up lunch and ice

Monkeys to order and donate Lunch

Monkey to make a flyer we can attach to an email

Monkeys to email media about upcoming searches

Volunteers for the search and the Command Post

Destiny….

Does anyone know if Websleuths are organizing anything like this…We don’t want to double up.?

Donations Thread…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#top

Thanks In Advance Monkeys!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: August 31, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

MONKEYS ...

FP post of the searches ... hey klaas check your SM email ... photo dump about to occur.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/31/tes-volunteers-hard-at-work-searching-for-caylee-anthony/
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: August 31, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »

see me

he would just deny it and come up with a new excuse - then punch someone's lights out.

he already told everyone - "that is not my granddaughter"

seriously - who could it be?

last time I checked - Orlando is not Fallujah

how many people are driving around with cadavers in their trunks?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: August 31, 2008, 07:38:32 PM »

G.Nurse, you have probably seen babies die.  Don't you think it's strange how different they look as opposed to adults????  That's why I think it would be so hard to "dispose" of Caylee.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: August 31, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Then why doesn't the LE just go with that and go ahead and charge her with the death of her child????

For one thing it's probable that LE along with Prosecutor attempt to confirm the data, they attempt to contact expert witnesses on the subject (which also can benefit decreasing the pool available to the defense of talent being misused, haven't we seen high profile use Lee & Biden to free the guilty).  Think that they try to gather co-operation, cross the t's dot the i's & not rush to judgement. 

This KC broad has been treated decently by LE, so has her undeserving family.  They KNOW, they imo are going through taking their jobs to be jury tainting & spin as I believe was most probably suggested by JB.  How many times have we seen these types of strategies as it only takes one incompetent juror to create a mistrial.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: August 31, 2008, 07:39:43 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

OH>>>BEG TO DIFFER BIG TIME>>>with no disrespect.

I, my family, my friends, my co-workers where all out when my 14 y/o was missing........Family, friends, co-workers....we were all out and totally ballistic.  Out in neighborhoods we could have been killed in.  Media coverage was nothing compared to Cindy.

Never under estimate what a parent would do to find a child.  This family member was the ring leader in the search.

Families do not do searches if they think family is guilty......THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

Families not guilty are totally nuts and do searches and put own life on line to find child....Been there and have done that.

Please do not say that unless you have been thru it and lived it.

Caring families are very active in search and put own life on line.  That is not a fair statement unless you have been thru it.

You know this whole time I have been wondering something. In EVERY other missing child case, the media has shown the parents of the loved one out beating on doors, searching the woods, etc... I haven't even seen anyone pulling that billboard around lately.

Yes Knay.  You become a person you never thought you could become.  The maternal instinct is mixed with hormones and rage and that is nothing to mess with.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1031 on: August 31, 2008, 07:39:45 PM »

If there are futher organized PROTESTS I hope that Tim Miller makes a point to address them that their help is needed & can be very useful in the SEARCH for Caylee M Anthony.  That the PROTESTERS care & concern would be a great resource to him & the search teams in either joining the search teams, soliciting donations of water & food, making up sandwiches, distributing supplies, etc.  The PROTESTERS are obviously willing to come out they just need to be redirected to become of more benefit to Caylee M Anthony's recovery.

Just a suggestion.

I think that is a wise suggestion. Casey will be at the Orange County lock-up

for quite a long time. The search for Caylee could better utilize the resources

and energy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: August 31, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: August 31, 2008, 07:40:26 PM »

see me

he would just deny it and come up with a new excuse - then punch someone's lights out.

he already told everyone - "that is not my granddaughter"

seriously - who could it be?

last time I checked - Orlando is not Fallujah

how many people are driving around with cadavers in their trunks?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: August 31, 2008, 07:42:29 PM »

Logic dictated all along that the body of Casey had been in that trunk.  However ... the confirmation is difficult to accept.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: August 31, 2008, 07:42:56 PM »

MONKEYS ...

FP post of the searches ... hey klaas check your SM email ... photo dump about to occur.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/31/tes-volunteers-hard-at-work-searching-for-caylee-anthony/

WOW great front page post RED!  I'll check my email!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: August 31, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »

That looks kind of odd. Sort of like something a family would set up if they were about to have a yard sale. 

I Stand With The Girl
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: August 31, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

OH>>>BEG TO DIFFER BIG TIME>>>with no disrespect.

I, my family, my friends, my co-workers where all out when my 14 y/o was missing........Family, friends, co-workers....we were all out and totally ballistic.  Out in neighborhoods we could have been killed in.  Media coverage was nothing compared to Cindy.

Never under estimate what a parent would do to find a child.  This family member was the ring leader in the search.

Families do not do searches if they think family is guilty......THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

Families not guilty are totally nuts and do searches and put own life on line to find child....Been there and have done that.

Please do not say that unless you have been thru it and lived it.

Caring families are very active in search and put own life on line.  That is not a fair statement unless you have been thru it.

You know this whole time I have been wondering something. In EVERY other missing child case, the media has shown the parents of the loved one out beating on doors, searching the woods, etc... I haven't even seen anyone pulling that billboard around lately.

Knay did you find your child

I've not had a missing child. Sorry I'm confused
I was just saying the lengths I would go to find a missing child. Don't mean to cause ANY problems - will just hang out on my vine and listen for awhile.

No...come back.  I misunderstood.  I thought you were quoting Cindy.My comments were towards Cindy and George actions...not anyone on this list.

Email is tough especially when we are sleep deprived, multi-tasking and trying to get thru 100 posts a day.  I am so sorry if anyone took offense.  I was just reacting to how Cindy and George are reacting....not anyone on list.

I deserve a whipping with a vine....sorry monkeys if anyone thought I was attacking them...not at all.  Attacking George and Cindy's actions.

Can I offer a banana for forgiveness?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1038 on: August 31, 2008, 07:44:14 PM »

Reading the latest post on ScaredMonkeys.com.  Says that a REAL CONCERNED mother has arrived to help with the search, Beth H.  Cindy, take notes!  Beth & Tim are awesome!! 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: August 31, 2008, 07:44:20 PM »

See, I do not understand them when they say this.  How many deadbodies was Casey associated with then?  I LOVE the "someone must have planted it then" theory from Cindy. Its almost as if reality has pulled an Elvis and left the building with these people.  If they are not in on it, and this is just their way of truly explaining the "unexplained" than they really are a group of stupids.

George admits there was a dead body in the trunk, he just won't admit it was his grandaughter. I don't recall anybody other than Caylee reported missing so just who does he think that dead body was? (grrrrrrr, face reality people)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.