March 28, 2024, 05:08:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362074 times)
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: August 31, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »

why doesnt casey make equasearch job easier she should tell where sweet caylee is god bless equasearch and all involved
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: August 31, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »

G.Nurse, you have probably seen babies die.  Don't you think it's strange how different they look as opposed to adults????  That's why I think it would be so hard to "dispose" of Caylee.

My mom and brother-in-law work for a mortuary, and have seen many dead bodies. From what they tell me (and I can imagine it to be true) is that seeing a dead child is the absolute worst.  My brother-in-law sometimes has to pick up the deceased, but he has darn near refused to pick up children.  He just can't stand seeing them like that.

You have to be a heartless SOB to dump your dead child off somewhere and let them rot.   If it was all an accident, why would it be so hard to call 911? Why the fear in doing so? It just doesn't make sense!!

I worked Er and Neonatal intensive care.  I have seen stillborn babies born that are sloughing skin because they were dead in utero for days.  I have seen babies die during child birth....the way they present tells us how long they were dead.  It is a timeline.

In ER, i had a mom come rushing in saying baby was a crib death overnight.  Problem was, mortis showed that baby was dead for over 2 days.  She killed baby and then tried to get off as crib death.  She accidentally killed baby when on drug high and then was remorseful once drugs wore off and slept with dead baby for 2 days before she brought her to ER.  Dead bodies do not lie....live bodies do.

Forensics do not lie either.
A DNA test can tell you if the person was dead...?

Yes, apparently DNA tests done on hair samples found of Caylee in the trunk of car were determined to be from someone no longer alive.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: August 31, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »

The Anthonys (plural) have posted their own property as no trespassing.  They have also posted the city's (possessive) property as no trespassing in posting also the green strip between the sidewalk and the street.  Not only will the false posting be a problem for onlookers or for vigils on Sunday night in that things can get really cozy with the vigil restricted to the sidewalk, it will also pose a problem to the city.  This is an act of adverse posession, which if kept up continually for a number of years, will result in the Anthonys owning what was the city's.  (The number of years varies from state to state. ) That is unless the city puts a stop to the posting.

Legally factual.  However, I don't think we need to worry as I would guess the Anthony's won't be in that house for years to come.  I see a family breaking down, piece by piece, and when this happens, the survivors usually relocate.  We'll see.

Leonard Padilla was concerned about safety (presumably for Casey when she was out of jail and living at home).  However Padilla mentioned concern about talking to Cindy while she was wielding a hammer.  I would bet my bottom dollar that Cindy's ranting outside while wielding a hammer, is not the only reason Padilla is concerned, for what one sees outside the house is only the tip of the iceburg of what goes on inside that house.  Cindy seems to have some sort of break with reality in her more recent statements which contradict her previous statements.  Such as- - the source of the car odor- - or her statements at the hearings that directly contradict her other statements on such items of how she stayed in touch with Casey this summer or if she stayed in touch.  Cindy makes many many contradictory statements that are not trivial.  One does wonder what is going on and when will it explode.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: August 31, 2008, 08:34:03 PM »

I pray that Casey talks.  Caylee needs to be found given a proper burial. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: August 31, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys..well I made it here and met Gary.. Tim is down with his crew.. and all your pizZzas must have been tasty.

you guys rock bigtime..just wanna let you know that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: August 31, 2008, 08:35:27 PM »

I need all you Monkeys to pray about this storm we ended up not evacuating

Why Lisa?

Janet

______

updated 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
Hurricane winds could hit Louisiana by Monday morning

CNN) -- As forecasters warned Hurricane Gustav could hit Louisiana on Monday with devastating effect, officials pleaded with Gulf Coast residents to flee and Republicans said they'd abbreviate the opening day of their national convention.

As of 5 p.m. ET, the eye of the Category 3 storm was about 215 miles south-southeast of the mouth of the Mississippi River, the National Hurricane Center in Miami, Florida, said.

Hurricane-force winds could hit Louisiana's southern coast by sunrise Monday, and the storm's center could hit southwest of New Orleans by early Monday afternoon, CNN meteorologists said.

Those in the projected path of the storm -- particularly those in New Orleans, which was battered three years ago by Hurricane Katrina -- should leave without delay, said David Paulison, administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

"It does not make sense to put you, your family or first responders at risk by just sitting there when there's plenty of opportunity to get out," Paulison said Sunday.

New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, who demanded city residents evacuate, said the city will impose a "dusk-to-dawn" curfew and will cease efforts to help people leave the city Sunday afternoon ...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/08/31/gustav/index.html

New Orleans Imposes a Curfew as Residents Flee Hurricane Gustav
Sunday, August 31, 2008

NEW ORLEANS  —  The city of New Orleans imposed a dawn-to-dusk curfew to begin on Sunday at sunset ahead of Hurricane Gustav's devastating winds and rains that were on a path to strike the Gulf Coast.

The Big Easy increasingly took on the eeriness of a ghost town as thousands heeded a mandatory evacuation order, and police and National Guard troops clamped down on the city to prevent the kind of lawlessness and chaos that followed Katrina three years ago.

Painfully aware of the failings that led to that horrific suffering and more than 1,600 deaths, this time, officials moved beyond merely insisting tourists and residents leave south Louisiana. They threatened arrest, loaded thousands onto buses and warned that anyone who remained behind would not be rescued ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414166,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: August 31, 2008, 08:35:31 PM »

Camera set up now.  I'm assuming this is another vigil. 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: August 31, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »

G.Nurse, you have probably seen babies die.  Don't you think it's strange how different they look as opposed to adults????  That's why I think it would be so hard to "dispose" of Caylee.

My mom and brother-in-law work for a mortuary, and have seen many dead bodies. From what they tell me (and I can imagine it to be true) is that seeing a dead child is the absolute worst.  My brother-in-law sometimes has to pick up the deceased, but he has darn near refused to pick up children.  He just can't stand seeing them like that.

You have to be a heartless SOB to dump your dead child off somewhere and let them rot.   If it was all an accident, why would it be so hard to call 911? Why the fear in doing so? It just doesn't make sense!!

I worked Er and Neonatal intensive care.  I have seen stillborn babies born that are sloughing skin because they were dead in utero for days.  I have seen babies die during child birth....the way they present tells us how long they were dead.  It is a timeline.

In ER, i had a mom come rushing in saying baby was a crib death overnight.  Problem was, mortis showed that baby was dead for over 2 days.  She killed baby and then tried to get off as crib death.  She accidentally killed baby when on drug high and then was remorseful once drugs wore off and slept with dead baby for 2 days before she brought her to ER.  Dead bodies do not lie....live bodies do.

Yes, apparently DNA tests done on hair samples found of Caylee in the trunk of car were determined to be from someone no longer alive.
I am little confuse about that. I remember that N.G said something about the DNA ans the hair in the trunk and I am not sure but I believe that one doctor in NG program said that DNA can not tell if the person was dead or not I believe that it was the reason that investigators are using a new technique "the air test"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: August 31, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »

No DNA needed.  Rigor and mortis set in at different times.  You also have marbling/blanching of the body to date time/method of death.  Sloughing of skin gives another time frame.  Nailbeds and nails lifting are another clue.  If you have a body, that was not in salt water, you can time death just by what the body is showing us.  Salt water alters it a bit.  Dead bodies don't lie especially when you know the climate conditions.  We can pinpoint a fetus' death within days just by looking at how they came out of the uterus.
Certain things happen to a dead body after 1 hour, 2 hours or 2 days.  It is the law of forensics.

As a side note.  I had a mother give birth to a full term boy that was a stillborn.  She held him for hours until sent to morgue......she wanted to hold him again and did for hours...........and then sent to morgue again..........then needed to hold him again.  This was a period of 3 days.  It wasn't until the third day that she was mentally ready to let him go and we all cried.  However, since the baby went back and forth to morgue, there was no decomposition smell even though we warmed him on infant warmer prior to mom holding him.  I know this sounds gross, but refrigerating the body will avert any smell for a while.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: August 31, 2008, 08:39:33 PM »

Yes....from the hair follicles

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: And can also tell whether someone had been dead or not, the hair.
BADEN: That's right. The hair can tell you who the daddy is, as well as the baby, and also whether it came from a dead person or a living person.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: August 31, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »

OMG OMG I have felt like I've let everyone down. We got to my daughters and she didn't have internet at all today. 

I have to apologize - that was not at all my intention.

Hoping everyone in the storm's path is safe.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have I missed??

Not much Knay Knay...

The Anthony's have a tent set up at their house...

like there may be a vigil or presser that is about to

happen tonight though.

Load of people there

It looks as if the groups was invited/expected by the Anthonys, since the garage door is up, the lights are on, and the revival tent is set up. It will be interesting to see if it's a vigil or something else.

Knowing that family....it is a Pre-hurricane party/Labor day party.....Caylee is not dead, she is just missing.........LETS PARTY.  Heck, they do not have to worry about Casey or Caylee tonight.......Party drinks for all.

That car looks like its got a flat

I need all you Monkeys to pray about this storm we ended up not evacuating

Lisa, me either.... watching news out of New Orleans and the outer bands are rolling in...tornado warnings in several parishes.... stay safe!
They are telling us to be prepared to lose electricity for at least a week, so will let y'all know I am safe...(I hope)

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: August 31, 2008, 08:40:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys..well I made it here and met Gary.. Tim is down with his crew.. and all your pizZzas must have been tasty.

Hi Fladeedah!  Are you going to be searching tomorrow?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1132 on: August 31, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »

I know everyone is busy over here..but would someone that can post at some of these other forums please hop over and tell them TES is going to need food for tomorrow and give them a link to our TES DONATIONS thread...they can see what we are doing and maybe they could fill in the gaps that we can't....PLEASE!!

We have to get some food for them for tomorrow and the next day...we need all available resources to help us...Marlee has done a wonderful...outstanding job today and needs our help....I can't buy pizza everyday...my bank account won't let me...but I can help a little.  Thanks monkeys!  We did good today and it feels really good to be a part of it. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: August 31, 2008, 08:41:10 PM »

As a side note.  I had a mother give birth to a full term boy that was a stillborn.  She held him for hours until sent to morgue......she wanted to hold him again and did for hours...........and then sent to morgue again..........then needed to hold him again.  This was a period of 3 days.  It wasn't until the third day that she was mentally ready to let him go and we all cried.  However, since the baby went back and forth to morgue, there was no decomposition smell even though we warmed him on infant warmer prior to mom holding him.  I know this sounds gross, but refrigerating the body will avert any smell for a while.

That poor mom. My heart breaks for her.

I Stand With The Girl
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1134 on: August 31, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »

OMG - that made me cry so hard!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: August 31, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »

I pray that Casey talks.  Caylee needs to be found given a proper burial. 

I suspect that Casey will reveal all by the Tuesday deathline for Limited Immunity ... George will pave the way.

If George participated in the coverup and ... this is why Casey has remained silent ... I believe that her father will confess to his involvement.  This would allow his daughter to tell what happened and ... not be faced with the death penalty.

Who knows?  Logic does not seem to prevail in regards to the Anthony family.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: August 31, 2008, 08:41:39 PM »

Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo
[/quote]
Sorry,forgot to comment on the bolded part....wow!This is all in the 400 documents?I better get to reading for sure.Thanks again  4!
[/quote]

Yep, well dang, it took me a week just to get through Casey's statement because my computer would not load the pdf file, ugh! But finally, I got through it. And you're very welcome!

JMO

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: August 31, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »

It is not the DNA that indicates alive or dead.  What indicates alive or dead is seen under microscope as the physical appearance of the hair ball (folicle) that a dark ring appears in.  When a hair folicle removed from a live person is inspected using a microscope no such dark ring appears.  The scientist can tell if the hair sample came from a live or deceased person.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: August 31, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »

I know everyone is busy over here..but would someone that can post at some of these other forums please hop over and tell them TES is going to need food for tomorrow and give them a link to our TES DONATIONS thread...they can see what we are doing and maybe they could fill in the gaps that we can't....PLEASE!!

We have to get some food for them for tomorrow and the next day...we need all available resources to help us...Marlee has done a wonderful...outstanding job today and needs our help....I can't buy pizza everyday...my bank account won't let me...but I can help a little.  Thanks monkeys!  We did good today and it feels really good to be a part of it. 

I already did at Topix and MyFoxOrlando Lala's

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: August 31, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

Hi Fladeedah!  Are you going to be searching tomorrow?

Well Klaas..i sure hope I'm doing something productive.  I offered my computer.. God knows I have so much info stuck on here..maps and all..  this is y.. i am silent quite a bit......
anyway..my journey was interesting.. my ride (co pilot copped out on me)  i drove here with a migraine... stopped to peeeeeee and fed a squirrel...got bit...freakin thing got me good...

then...raced a sheriff... my plate sure helps..

anyway..got to the hotel... they wanted over 2 bills for the night.;...gary helped me out.. got a delicate rate, have to thank Tim/./made a nice donation.. have to have somthing in my tummy before i get sick...but yeah......doing the best I can ...I really am

ps...my kids didn't know i was coming till i got here and called.... they are so angry...heh...too bad...  i am here.. and if Tim needs me to do anything...I am here..thats all i  know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.