March 28, 2024, 05:22:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362075 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: August 31, 2008, 08:45:43 PM »

I know everyone is busy over here..but would someone that can post at some of these other forums please hop over and tell them TES is going to need food for tomorrow and give them a link to our TES DONATIONS thread...they can see what we are doing and maybe they could fill in the gaps that we can't....PLEASE!!

We have to get some food for them for tomorrow and the next day...we need all available resources to help us...Marlee has done a wonderful...outstanding job today and needs our help....I can't buy pizza everyday...my bank account won't let me...but I can help a little.  Thanks monkeys!  We did good today and it feels really good to be a part of it. 

I already did at Topix and MyFoxOrlando Lala's

I think WS already know they need supplies and WS does not allow links to other forums.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: August 31, 2008, 08:46:27 PM »

<snipped>

Can I offer a banana for forgiveness?

Green Nurse ... nothing to forgive.  However ... if you giving bananas away ... it would be nice if you could you slice one over a bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios and ... just a little 2% milk.

I am all alone for dinner tonight ... do not feel like cooking and ...

Janet

I can throw in some fresh strawberries and kiwi too.....and just a dash of sugar.....Smoothies for all !!!!  That works for me when not cooking.LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1142 on: August 31, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »

Thanks Cubbee...they were overwhelmed we sent them food today. They appreciate anything we can do to help.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: August 31, 2008, 08:47:57 PM »

btw.... the holiday inn... i just got here...gary set me up with connecting this computer...so I don't know what the phone number is yet...but if u fine it..feel free to call ....
\

klaas..u have my full name... u also have my cell #   feel free to call...i'll splain..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: August 31, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »

Thanks Cubbee...they were overwhelmed we sent them food today. They appreciate anything we can do to help.

Well, I had a couple of nice responses.... couldn't spend too much time there, busy here and knew that I will probably lose power soon and not be able to help at all...
Check your e-mail...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »

btw.... the holiday inn... i just got here...gary set me up with connecting this computer...so I don't know what the phone number is yet...but if u fine it..feel free to call ....
\

klaas..u have my full name... u also have my cell #   feel free to call...i'll splain..

Fladeedah, someone was going to call the Holiday Inn tomorrow and see if they'd be willing to supply ice free of charge to the searchers. Do you think you could find out from them if they would be willing to do that? TY

I Stand With The Girl
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:50 PM »

George will be out throwing more fertilizer on the yard first thing tomorrow...all those maggots and parasites trampling on his landscaping

Well, it's good that the cam is recording the trespassing.  Now George can report them to the sheriff.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: August 31, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: And can also tell whether someone had been dead or not, the hair.
BADEN: That's right. The hair can tell you who the daddy is, as well as the baby, and also whether it came from a dead person or a living person.

Thank you 4th_kids

This would imply that the Anthony's cannot claim that there is a innocent reason why Caylee's hair was found in the trunk of the vehicle.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: August 31, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »

OMG OMG I have felt like I've let everyone down. We got to my daughters and she didn't have internet at all today. 

I have to apologize - that was not at all my intention.

Hoping everyone in the storm's path is safe.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have I missed??

Not much Knay Knay...

The Anthony's have a tent set up at their house...

like there may be a vigil or presser that is about to

happen tonight though.

Load of people there

It looks as if the groups was invited/expected by the Anthonys, since the garage door is up, the lights are on, and the revival tent is set up. It will be interesting to see if it's a vigil or something else.

Knowing that family....it is a Pre-hurricane party/Labor day party.....Caylee is not dead, she is just missing.........LETS PARTY.  Heck, they do not have to worry about Casey or Caylee tonight.......Party drinks for all.

That car looks like its got a flat

I need all you Monkeys to pray about this storm we ended up not evacuating
[/quote

Prayed at church today for all you monkeys in path of Mother Nature.  Still praying !!!  Stay safe and keep in contact with us as much and as soon as you can.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: August 31, 2008, 08:51:05 PM »

yeah buddy... there is so much you folks did.. i just couldn't camera it.. too tacky if i did that..  but rest assure...they are very thankful for all you folks did for them...

theres a mountain of chow downstairs
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: August 31, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »

a DNA test will ID the person..

the tested used for the decomposition was called a gas chromatograph mass spectrometer

sorry it took me a little while to find it

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v37_1_04/article_18.shtml

ORNL's Arpad Vass found that a dead body lying on the surface or in a shallow grave emits more than 400 different chemical vapors, some of which attract cadaver dogs.

Human body odor historically has a bad name, but for ORNL's Arpad Vass, determining the chemical composition of human body odor after death could lead to the invention of a desirable "electronic nose." Such a detector could help police more quickly find bodies buried in hidden, shallow graves.

A tool that mimics a cadaver dog's nose is high on the wish list of law enforcement agencies. The wish is a goal for Vass, who is close to developing a superb training tool for cadaver dogs and eventually a detector of clandestine graves.

The task of finding a body in an unknown shallow grave is difficult and time consuming. ORNL research to determine a decaying body's chemical signature may lead to rapid detection of clandestine graves.

Vass, an expert at determining how long someone has been dead, is also developing a way to calculate "time since death" by reading the peaks of activity of different microbes associated with human decomposition. Recently, he developed a chemical technique for pinning down the day that any murdered victim dies, provided that medical examiners send him organ tissues for the analysis of amino acids and neurotransmitter breakdown products.

The FBI's technology-assisted search teams are deployed many times each year looking for clandestine graves of alleged murder victims, based on tips from informants. The teams use ground-penetrating radar and cadaver dogs in a sometimes futile but always expensive search over a large area.

"It is reported that cadaver dogs can find human remains hundreds of years old and can differentiate human bones from animal bones," Vass says. "However, these dogs are difficult to train, expensive to maintain, and easily distracted. If we could develop a detector that does what cadaver dogs do well, the costs to and efforts of law enforcement would be significantly reduced."

Police could use a tool for quickly distinguishing between human and animal bones because bones are brought to them frequently. "They need to know whether it's a chicken bone or a bone of a dead infant and whether the bone is evidence of a murder," Vass says. "One possible tool we are testing that may detect differences in the elemental composition of human and animal bone is laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy."

At the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility (dubbed the Body Farm), Vass and his colleagues found that donated dead bodies lying on the surface or buried in shallow graves emitted more than 400 different volatile compounds. The researchers are honing in on groups of chemicals that are consistently emitted for each stage of decomposition: fresh, bloated, decayed, and skeletonized.

"We identified fluorinated compounds coming out as vapors from buried bodies," Vass says. "Since Americans drink fluorinated water, it may be possible that, as dead bodies decompose, fluorine combines with hydrocarbon compounds, generating an odor. We'd like to test whether cadaver dogs key in on these compounds."

At the UT facility, ORNL researchers collect vapors from a 2.5-ft-deep grave outfitted with perforated pipes, sampling ports, a video camera for visual monitoring of a body as it decomposes, and a capture hood containing a triple-sorbent trap system developed in ORNL's Chemical Sciences Division—a metal cylinder loaded with carbon granules that bind lightweight, medium-size, and large molecules. The collected vapors are desorbed from the carbon trap and analyzed by a gas chromatograph mass spectrometer at ORNL.

"We found that a human body in a shallow grave decomposes eight times slower than a corpse left on the surface," Vass says. "Some reasons may be that bacterial decay in the body slows down because of the lack of oxygen, and insect infestation of the body is minimal."

If the chemicals that attract cadaver dogs can be identified, then one type of detector that ORNL researchers could build would use polymers that react with specific chemical vapors wafting by. A reaction changes each polymer's electrical conductivity enough to produce an electronic signal. Thus, a specific group of signals from the electronic nose could alert law enforcement that a shallow grave is nearby.

From this research, Vass and his colleagues hope to complete a "DOA" database, where DOA stands for "decomposition odor analysis," not "dead on arrival."

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: August 31, 2008, 08:52:10 PM »

<snipped>

Can I offer a banana for forgiveness?

Green Nurse ... nothing to forgive.  However ... if you giving bananas away ... it would be nice if you could you slice one over a bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios and ... just a little 2% milk.

I am all alone for dinner tonight ... do not feel like cooking and ...

Janet

I can throw in some fresh strawberries and kiwi too.....and just a dash of sugar.....Smoothies for all !!!!  That works for me when not cooking.LOL

Ooooh ... that would be soooo nice.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: August 31, 2008, 08:52:20 PM »

George will be out throwing more fertilizer on the yard first thing tomorrow...all those maggots and parasites trampling on his landscaping

Well, it's good that the cam is recording the trespassing.  Now George can report them to the sheriff.

I am waiting for the court order that states the cam in violating their privacy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: August 31, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »

Oh my goodness, you got bit by a squirell, I hope you got a shot??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: August 31, 2008, 08:53:19 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: And can also tell whether someone had been dead or not, the hair.
BADEN: That's right. The hair can tell you who the daddy is, as well as the baby, and also whether it came from a dead person or a living person.

Thank you 4th_kids

This would imply that the Anthony's cannot claim that there is a innocent reason why Caylee's hair was found in the trunk of the vehicle.

Janet

You're welcome, Janet. Oh no, but wanna bet they will?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: August 31, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »

I do not believe that psycho...a 2 years old baby can not talk like this.....
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: August 31, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »

\

Fladeedah, someone was going to call the Holiday Inn tomorrow and see if they'd be willing to supply ice free of charge to the searchers. Do you think you could find out from them if they would be willing to do that? TY

From wht I see at the front desk... there is nothing but full respect for TES... if there is any question on ice.. I;m sure the gals in charge downstairs have that totally under control... you gotta see these gals...

they are no one to mess with..   I will make a list and ask anything you want me to...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1157 on: August 31, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »

Dismal Turnout For Missing Caylee Search
Some Blame Turnout On Negative Feelings Toward Child's
Mother, Family

POSTED: 7:32 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 7:47 pm EDT August 31, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A call for volunteers to search for a missing Orlando girl drew only a handful of people over the weekend instead of a crowd of thousands originally expected.

"We usually have 1,000 to 2,000 a day (for a search)," Texas Equusearch official Mandy Albritton said. "Unfortunately, Saturday we only had 200."

Even fewer volunteers showed up for a Sunday search.

Some blamed the low turnout -- which was described as dismal -- on Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

"Regardless of what your opinion is about the family, the focus is on this little girl who needs to be found," volunteer Magie Woodward said.

"I'd like to see a better turnout," volunteer Lee Mann said. "There is so many people around here. Anybody could help."

"We need them to realize this search is not about the family," Albritton said. "This search is about brining this baby home. Whether to live out the rest of her life or rest -- it's a rescue mission."

The Orange County Sheriff's Office directed the teams to areas that needed to be searched Sunday.

"It's important that we find Caylee whether she is dead or alive," Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said.

Saturday, a group of volunteers used sonar and a high-tech airboat to search Central Florida swamps and other remote areas for a missing Orlando girl.

"We still have that glimmer of hope that (Caylee) is still out there alive," Equusearch official Tim Miller said. "But our experience in 920-plus searches is that this is probably not going to end up good."

The group is looking for volunteers for another search being launched Monday. The group will meet early Sunday at the Holiday Inn located at 5750 TG Lee Blvd.
http://www.local6.com/news/17354989/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: August 31, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »

yeah buddy... there is so much you folks did.. i just couldn't camera it.. too tacky if i did that..  but rest assure...they are very thankful for all you folks did for them...

theres a mountain of chow downstairs

Glad to hear it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: August 31, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »

((((((Green Nurse)))))

you are a wonderful mother..  just wonderful.  I read what you went through and I have been there too..my son was only a couple of yrs old.. when I went through his ''jerk'' father doing something stupid..with taking him...  yes you do what you have to do ...and darlin...YOU did it..

I am proud you took control Green Nurse... more Mom's should be more like you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.