April 25, 2024, 08:54:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363457 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1180 on: August 31, 2008, 09:16:51 PM »

OK  Rob I know you must have already looked into this at least a dozen or so times and I do remember reading about the birthdates.

On the Orange county clerk website. There is a Cynthia Anthony dob 9-22-1980.

Then there is a Lee Anthony dob 11- 20- 1982

Casey Anthony dob 3-19-86

Only 4 years difference in Cynthia and Casey. So definitely not Mom. Could Lee and Casey have a sister?

you mean the crackhead?
this girl is black

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1181 on: August 31, 2008, 09:17:16 PM »

Vigil almost over...crowd thinning out

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: August 31, 2008, 09:17:24 PM »

I know this belongs in the Donations thread, but I know that not everyone has had a chance to read over there yet.

Is there anyone in the Orlando area who could check with the DisneyWorld folks about some sort of possible donation for tomorrow? If so, would you please go over to the donations thread and post?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: August 31, 2008, 09:18:50 PM »

Evening Monks!!!  Was away most of the day...family obligations....although I 'knew' Caylee was dead and that she was in the back of that car....reading it...the reality of it...the confirmation of it is heartbreaking.....

fladeedah - thank you.....you are terrific....I am sure Tim/TES will welcome any help you can give them

Lisa and Cubbee....you and yours are in my prayers...please post as long
as you can...and get please contact someone and let us know y'all are OK....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: August 31, 2008, 09:19:34 PM »

Does a tow truck company ever start up a car to confirm it is out of
gas, and then let people know, just as a courtesy?

I haven't experienced that yet. It might just be me though.

Wait, wait, wait here a minute... or maybe until tomorrow.... but corerct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone in that household state (and I think it was GA) that the gas guage was broken on that car?  But yet, he determined the car was out of gas while it was at the towyard, just by looking at the gauge?  I will go back and check the 400+ documents but I really, really remember that the gas gauge was broken.

Yep, I posted a couple of pages back about him saying it was on empty but Casey says it showed 1/2 tank even though she ran out of gas.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: August 31, 2008, 09:19:48 PM »

I know this belongs in the Donations thread, but I know that not everyone has had a chance to read over there yet.

Is there anyone in the Orlando area who could check with the DisneyWorld folks about some sort of possible donation for tomorrow? If so, would you please go over to the donations thread and post?

TY

perhaps Universal would help out?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: August 31, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »

Not sure if I got a reply, but is it a fact the gas gauge was faulty?  I mean, it's certainly a good excuse to need gas cans.. but ....

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1187 on: August 31, 2008, 09:21:23 PM »

Dismal Turnout For Missing Caylee Search
Some Blame Turnout On Negative Feelings Toward Child's Mother, Family

POSTED: 7:32 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 7:47 pm EDT August 31, 2008

http://www.local6.com/news/17354989/detail.html

Casey Sent Girl E-Mails

Earlier Friday, Local 6 News exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.

"I can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

A hand-written note sent to Skii from Casey Anthony said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter, Caylee. An ankle bracelet is currently monitoring her on home confinement at her parents' house after she was bailed out of the Orange County Jail last week.

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.

----

It is all about Casey. Caylee who?

At least George is starting to admit there was a person in her trunk. We are
finally getting somewhere. He knew. He knows.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: August 31, 2008, 09:22:00 PM »

if they confirm that she is dead how they can say to find Caley dead or alive

I think because Cindy won't let them search otherwise. 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: August 31, 2008, 09:24:59 PM »

Has anyone else notice  Caseys "makeover" since her first arrest?
You can tell that in the days shes been out of jail she has dyed her hair and shaped or waxed her eyebrows.

You can tell by her new mug shot.
I know this is petty, but if either of my sons were missing, i wouldnt be worried about my appearance and i am a bit vain.

Im guessing her contribution to help find Caylee is primping and surfing the web.

I'm guessing along with those words of guidance JB gave her some facial expressions to be practicing in front of a mirror at home & at his office, in her off time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: August 31, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »

Not sure if I got a reply, but is it a fact the gas gauge was faulty?  I mean, it's certainly a good excuse to need gas cans.. but ....

Only on George's word.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: August 31, 2008, 09:27:09 PM »

OK  Rob I know you must have already looked into this at least a dozen or so times and I do remember reading about the birthdates.

Only 4 years difference in Cynthia and Casey. So definitely not Mom. Could Lee and Casey have a sister?

you mean the crackhead?
this girl is black

Thanks Klaas, Rob and everyone else that answered.

Ok I know I will get flamed for this but this new mug shot of Casey reminds me even more of the background photo on this my space site.Those glamour shots can do miracles.JMHO

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54125309

Just a swinging with the tribe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: August 31, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »

Area that Gale was working on yesterday... she said the dogs HAD indicated in that area (where the jetski was), although if there was a body, it wasn't there anymore.  http://www.briansdreams.com/gale/audio/cayleepart13.MP3

Brian is supposed to have more audio with Gale later (as she kept cutting out).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: August 31, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »

you mean the crackhead?
this girl is black

Ok I know I will get flamed for this but this new mug shot of Casey reminds me even more of the background photo on this my space site.Those glamour shots can do miracles.JMHO

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54125309

Lips and chin area way off IMO. 

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:31:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: August 31, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

you mean the crackhead?
this girl is black

jmo

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: August 31, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »

Klaas...you have email at your cox email.....thanks!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: August 31, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »

Only on George's word.

Yeah, that George has a thing about gas cans, doesn't he?  He has them with him when he shows up to take the towed car home.  He reports them stolen from his shed.  And, then he finds them in Casey's trunk on the 24th!!  My, oh my.  George and his gas cans.  It gives a person pause...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: August 31, 2008, 09:32:04 PM »

I don't think that girl is Casey.  Casey doesn't have such soft features and her face is longer, lips smaller, but mouth larger.  To me, there is little resemblance.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: August 31, 2008, 09:33:50 PM »

Hello everyone. I consider it an honor to have been allowed into the cage. I have been reading for weeks now, and have grown to respect you all. There is great camaraderie and caring among you all, not to mention good thinkers.

My thoughts go out to those in the path of Gustav and to the searchers with Tim.

I really think George is involved way more than many think. I remember seeing Cindy and George leaving the bond hearing (the first one) and Cindy wanting to talk to the reporters, all the while, George kept telling her nervously to stop talking, saying, "Let's go." I think he has been in on this before the 911 calls. The interview with Greta showed him to be very nervous and it seemed odd to me how he rarely spoke. His disappearing acts also have me highly suspicious.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me in, and keep up the good work, monkeys!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: August 31, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »

DE NILE is not just a river in Egypt.

It also resides at 4937 Hopespring Drive in Orlando

and extends out past the public sidewalk.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.