April 26, 2024, 06:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363470 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1200 on: August 31, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

George is hangin' on the driveway with his shorts hiked up to his nipples again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: August 31, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

Does a tow truck company ever start up a car to confirm it is out of
gas, and then let people know, just as a courtesy?

I haven't experienced that yet. It might just be me though.

Wait, wait, wait here a minute... or maybe until tomorrow.... but corerct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone in that household state (and I think it was GA) that the gas guage was broken on that car?  But yet, he determined the car was out of gas while it was at the towyard, just by looking at the gauge?  I will go back and check the 400+ documents but I really, really remember that the gas gauge was broken.

no need to recheck

he said that.

George said the gauge was busted. I'm sure the rest is somehow a lie to keep him out of jail.

Thanks.  But I am still trying to read through the 400+ documents and I thought I saw that somewhere.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1202 on: August 31, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »

Hello everyone. I consider it an honor to have been allowed into the cage. I have been reading for weeks now, and have grown to respect you all. There is great camaraderie and caring among you all, not to mention good thinkers.

My thoughts go out to those in the path of Gustav and to the searchers with Tim.

I really think George is involved way more than many think. I remember seeing Cindy and George leaving the bond hearing (the first one) and Cindy wanting to talk to the reporters, all the while, George kept telling her nervously to stop talking, saying, "Let's go." I think he has been in on this before the 911 calls. The interview with Greta showed him to be very nervous and it seemed odd to me how he rarely spoke. His disappearing acts also have me highly suspicious.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me in, and keep up the good work, monkeys!

Welcome, to the cage Brandi.

You are very perceptive! His lies bear out that he knew much more

before the 911 phone call #2, where he was recorded on tape acting like

he was hearing about Caylee missing for the first time.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: August 31, 2008, 09:38:38 PM »

Hello everyone. I consider it an honor to have been allowed into the cage. I have been reading for weeks now, and have grown to respect you all. There is great camaraderie and caring among you all, not to mention good thinkers.

My thoughts go out to those in the path of Gustav and to the searchers with Tim.

I really think George is involved way more than many think. I remember seeing Cindy and George leaving the bond hearing (the first one) and Cindy wanting to talk to the reporters, all the while, George kept telling her nervously to stop talking, saying, "Let's go." I think he has been in on this before the 911 calls. The interview with Greta showed him to be very nervous and it seemed odd to me how he rarely spoke. His disappearing acts also have me highly suspicious.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me in, and keep up the good work, monkeys!

I totally agree, and welcome Brandi
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1204 on: August 31, 2008, 09:39:10 PM »

WELCOME BRANDI

+++

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: August 31, 2008, 09:39:22 PM »

George is hangin' on the driveway with his shorts hiked up to his nipples again.

Ok...now that was funny.... now back to my reading.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1206 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:13 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1207 on: August 31, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »

Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

Hey Karma,  my recollection is that Cindy and George both went to the impound lot early in the morning.  Cindy raised a rukus (surprise me) over the price and wanted a discount.  So Sorry, no discount.  Impound would not take check or cc only cash.  They left and George came back with cash.  Release time on the paperwork was 13.55.  Don't remember for certain about your other questions.
I'm trying to cut down the qoute stack so I hope I did this correctly.Smile
Thanks AZGrama.
I would like to see a timeline of July 15th and when the tow company sent out the registered letter to the Anthony's.
I have this so far:
1:55 pm....George finally get's the car released.
2:30 pm....Casey picks Amy up at airport.
7:00 pm....Cindy finds Casey,picks her up from Tony's.
8:08 pm....Cindy makes 1st 911 call.
9:41 pm....Cindy makes 3rd(distressed)911 call.
So this sounds like both Cindy and George were in the car and knew exactly what it smelled like before they even found Casey.

[/quote]

Maybe that horrible smell is what prompted Cindy to make Amy tell where Casey was.
[/quote]
Could be but Casey picked Amy up at 2:30 and the car was already at home by that time(picked up at 1:55)and Cindy said she found Amy's phone number on the seat of the car(IIRC).....so why did it take Cindy from 2:30 untill 7:00 to finally go get Casey?I wonder what time Cindy did call Amy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: August 31, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »

cubbeegirl`
Please give some in here that you trust your cell # so we know that your safe.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: August 31, 2008, 09:46:45 PM »

Good Evening Fellow Monkeys  Hope everyone is enjoying time off from their 'real jobs.'

I wanted to sign in last night and didn't get a chance.  NG show extremely upset me Friday night, when Nancy's fill in host complained about the people protesting.  Correct me if I am wrong here; are we still living in a free country or what???

I was very upset to hear her say she felt bad for the Anthony family!!!  WHAT - OH I get it, people who have done NOTHING to get to the truth.  People who have just protected their spoiled daughter.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: August 31, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »

George did say in a subsequent interview that he did NOT smell anything in the trunk on the 24th when he removed the gas cans. 

George is lying.  He created the whole "rotating the tires and finding the gas cans" story specifically to provide an alibi for Casey's smelly trunk. 

I think George is lying about Caylee also!! He thinks he is good.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/412245/0_62_320_080508_greta_anthony.jpg
If Looks Could KILL....

Thank you klaasend for posting that pic. I tried but haven't got it down pat yet!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: August 31, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »

Well it seems some blue truck is deliberately blocking the camera because there were a couple of people behind it that moved abd the truck did not.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1212 on: August 31, 2008, 09:49:27 PM »

Karma,

Another thing to think about...can't remember where I read it, maybe someone else can confirm it.  George "sanitized" the back yard before the police did their search.  He supposedly moved the play house, the pavers and checked all the storage sheds ( 3 or 4 of them).  So was this done after picking up the car and before calling 911, there is about a 5 or 6 hour span of time, or was it done the next day before Casey was arrested??? Anyone??  He gave LE a "guided tour" of the areas that he thought were suspicious.
Lord have mercy....I see I am missing a LOT by not reading all of the 400 documents!Thanks again AZGrama...you are very helpful.I promise I will read most of those tomorrow.
George sanitizing backyard......

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: August 31, 2008, 09:49:38 PM »

This little ensemble is from the George Anthony Fall Collection

SORRY LADIES - HE'S TAKEN, THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS ON HIS BLOG.

+++

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: August 31, 2008, 09:50:28 PM »

This little ensemble is from the George Anthony Fall Collection

SORRY LADIES - HE'S TAKEN, THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS ON HIS BLOG.

OK Now that is just way too funny!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: August 31, 2008, 09:51:02 PM »

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: August 31, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »

I laughed at this one too.  And that other picture "If looks could kill"  Nuf said there huh???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1217 on: August 31, 2008, 09:52:43 PM »

Does a tow truck company ever start up a car to confirm it is out of
gas, and then let people know, just as a courtesy?

I haven't experienced that yet. It might just be me though.

Wait, wait, wait here a minute... or maybe until tomorrow.... but corerct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone in that household state (and I think it was GA) that the gas guage was broken on that car?  But yet, he determined the car was out of gas while it was at the towyard, just by looking at the gauge?  I will go back and check the 400+ documents but I really, really remember that the gas gauge was broken.

OMG I had forgotten about that, you're right!

Yes but it was Casey that said the gauge was broken. George looked at the gauge at the wrecker yard and it read empty so he went to his car and (apparently carries gas cans around with him) got the gas cans and poured it into the tank. Now imagine that - someone lied!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: August 31, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »

Sorry, still too new to do this properly, but the question was asked, "I wonder what time Cindy did call Amy."

According to Amy's statement, Cindy called her around 5 PM while she was at the mall. She also picked her up at the mall, and it apparently was a bit of a drive away from Cindy's house.

Hope this helps.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1219 on: August 31, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!   I've been reading the case documents and came across something odd....you may of already discussed this...I don't know.
When George walked to the car with the man from the tow company he told the guy that his daughter had been missing for awhile and now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter.  Didn't they find the car before they located Casey?
When George opened the car door a very foul odor came from inside the car and the tow lot man said "that's rotten".  George made no comment at all.  Isn't that a little odd?
George opened the trunk and the found a white garbage bag filled with papers, a pizza box, and maggots.  The tow lot guy threw the bag over the fence near the tow lot's dumpster.  Could this be the dumpster that the cops took so many pictures of???

So, maybe it was just that simple.

Casey did it.

George either had a feeling or knew, and did not say a word.

Cindy did not have a feeling or know, that is why she followed through with the 911 call.

I don't know about you guys, but I gag when my chips are stale. If there was a rotten bag of stuff in a car, I would have hurled right there. I would have been
gagging, trying not to smell it, and I would have done anything to get rid of it,
*** UNLESS *** I knew in advance that somebody might be dead.

Mr. Birch probably did not question it because George Anthony was acting
like it was just another day at the office.

The bag had to be filled with more than just papers and a discarded pizza box
to draw maggots and blow flies. It was not inspected further becaused it smelled
awful, and George Anthony did not say a word.

A white trash bag with blue handles sounds like the kind a person uses at
home. It does not sound like the description of a bag used at a business,
or the kind found in the dumpster from a business.

She may have bagged her up like trash, put a butt load of papers and
a pizza box on top to hide it. Put it in the trunk of the car, staged the
car to either look stolen, or actually hope that someone stole it. She
left her purse in the front seat, nobody does that.

Mr. Birch may have unknowingly thown Caylee away in his own dumpster. It
is not his fault if that happened, how could anyone have known? He had
no idea whatsoever of what kind of psychological lab experiment gone
wrong of a family that he was dealing with. Even if he said the smell reminded
him of the suicide car, he just had no clue at all, George was acting like
nothing was wrong.

*** It is really important to note though, that George said MY DAUGHTER WILL
NOT LET ME SEE OUR GRANDDAUGHTER. I FOUND MY DAUGHTER, BUT I'M
STILL LOOKING FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.

Those words totally contradict anything he has ever said in any media interviews.

He knew more, much more.

Caylee may be at the landfill where the dumpster's ultimately contents
wind up.

She may be in the bottom of a white trash bag with blue handles.
Does anyone know what time the car was picked up?And was it George alone picking up car?
Anyone know the time of the first 911 call?(ok,I can find that myself)
Does anyone know exactly when the tow co. sent out the registered letter stating they towed the car?

George says Cindy called police at 8:30 pm. Per the police report, Cindy found Casey at 7:30 pm at Tony’s, per the #  for Amy they got out of the front seat of the car after picking it up
 and here's the other info you were asking for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401921,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care

Also in my reading today, Casey tells police her car ran out of gas, that it showed 1/2 tank, there is a point when picking up the car that the gage was showing empty or so it's been said. Also Casey said 2 guys helped push her into the parking lot, could be a lie, if not, I wonder if anyone has come forward about that to give a time.

jmo
Thanks  4
Cindy lied...car was picked up at 1:55 pm not 3 or 4 pm.
Cindy found Casey at 7 pm and 1st 911 call was at 8:08 pm.

Come on MONKEYS Cindy is signing her new book!!  lol
LOL Lisa
Cindy did say her whole family likes to write......

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.