April 25, 2024, 09:20:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363328 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: August 31, 2008, 10:15:06 PM »

Sorry, still too new to do this properly, but the question was asked, "I wonder what time Cindy did call Amy."

According to Amy's statement, Cindy called her around 5 PM while she was at the mall. She also picked her up at the mall, and it apparently was a bit of a drive away from Cindy's house.

Hope this helps.

I mentioned this earlier, but was that after she realized a stench in the car?

Well IIRC didn't cindy say to Amy she needs to find casey or she could possibly go to jail?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: August 31, 2008, 10:16:00 PM »

BTW - I just love how 'everyone else' is getting the blame for the searches turning out smaller than they expected. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: August 31, 2008, 10:16:30 PM »

Karma - they do that alot, add updates to articles and leave the previous info as well. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: August 31, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »

Did you post the rest of the pictures and I missed them????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: August 31, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »

Did you post the rest of the pictures and I missed them????

Nope, never got them from RED.  He was having techinical difficulties that I guess never got resolved.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: August 31, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »

Ok thankyou Klaasend.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1246 on: August 31, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

Okay off to bed - my time zone is much earlier than Florida and I want to be a help tomorrow in the donation stuff. Please let me know what I should for tomorrow. I've posted in the donation thread but didn't get an answer so just let me know what I need to do.

Also - wanted to let you know your hard work today paid off - ALLof the newstations are quoting the TES gal and making it known that this is about Caylee and they need to "get off their butts and find Caylee" Sorry couldn't resist.

Thank all of you again for keeping the ball rolling today - I'm very proud to be a part of this group.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: August 31, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »

you know what I think is stupid? The comment George made..

" The body in that car was NOT my grand daughters!!!!"

Hmm..whose was it then? How many people in Orlando ride around with dead people in their cars??

"God dont like ugly"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1248 on: August 31, 2008, 10:29:48 PM »

Sorry, still too new to do this properly, but the question was asked, "I wonder what time Cindy did call Amy."

According to Amy's statement, Cindy called her around 5 PM while she was at the mall. She also picked her up at the mall, and it apparently was a bit of a drive away from Cindy's house.

Hope this helps.
Thank you Brandi and welcome to the Monkey cage.
So did Cindy and George clean that car out from 1:55 till 5 pm when Cindy called Amy?The car sat there smelling for about 3 hours,smelling like a dead body had been in it and Cindy waited to try and track down Amy to find Casey??????
I don't think so....nope,not at all.I think Cindy,George and Casey all 3 know for sure what happened to Caylee and they all 3 knew it on July 16th....if not earlier....this pisses me off.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1249 on: August 31, 2008, 10:30:50 PM »

Hope this helps.
How did Amy get to the mall?Did they leave her car at the mall?

Karma Is Coming

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: August 31, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »

Hmm..whose was it then? How many people in Orlando ride around with dead people in their cars??

Yeah nikkibnurse I got a kick out of that one myself.  Not to mention his former police years.  Did he really think that was acceptable that his own daughter's car had the smell of a dead body???  OH - that's right - let's see - someone stoll the car - killed someone stuffed the body in the trunk then happily Casey got the car back and took it home.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1251 on: August 31, 2008, 10:32:54 PM »

Here's what I'm thinking:

#1  The Anthony family has known or suspected something horrible happened to Caylee but without answers from Casey they've been in denial.

#2  They KNOW that Casey is in "another world" and isn't acting normal at all.  They can't get any rational answers out of Casey.

#3  They know Casey is a sociopath or psychopath or whatever.  That's why they keep saying that Casey is answering "as best she can" or "in her own way".  They know she's lost it.

#4  It's easier for them to live in denial that to accept that Caylee is dead. 

#5  I think Casey may have always had psychological problems but when Caylee died (probably accidental) she snapped.

I hope LE and TES can find Caylee's body.

Klaas That is exactly what I think - then I also believe with them talking to the media early on, they got in over their heads (believing Casey) - now they all look like idiots.
I believe Cindy and George are also guilty of trying to cover up a crime,the crimes committed against their own sweet little granddaughter.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: August 31, 2008, 10:33:41 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-search-caylee-083108,0,1278655.story

Lead investigator: We're likely looking for a body
By Sara K. Clarke and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

10:18 PM EDT, August 31, 2008

Orange County sheriff's investigators turned their attention Sunday to the possibility that missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony is dead, and joined with hundreds of volunteers to canvass wooded areas in southeast Orlando in search of the toddler.

"Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body," said Sgt. John Allen, the lead investigator in the case. "We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps."

Caylee Marie was last seen in mid-June and was reported missing to authorities July 15. During a bail hearing in July for her mother, Casey Anthony, investigators said they had found strands of hair, a stain and dirt in the trunk of the woman's car, which had been abandoned in a parking lot.

On Wednesday, the Sheriff's Office said air-sample tests from the abandoned car show that the trunk once held a decomposing human body.

The results of DNA samples sent to FBI forensics labs have not been made public.

Television stations said Sunday that Allen had gone further -- telling them lab results indicated the body in the trunk of the Anthony's white Pontiac was in fact Caylee Marie.

"We clearly have evidence that indicates that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car, and that that body was Caylee," Allen told WFTV-Channel 9 in an interview that aired Sunday evening.

Allen told the Orlando Sentinel Sunday night that the evidence suggests that the body in the back of the car was "likely to be Caylee." He would not disclose the type of evidence that was returned from the federal lab and would not confirm whether the child was dead.

This information was the furthest the sheriff's office has gone in saying that the missing child is dead. In recent weeks, sheriff's spokesmen have repeatedly said the agency was looking for a live child.

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, spoke out against general negativity in the case during a vigil Sunday night that drew more than two dozen supporters to the Anthony home.

"We need a voice that's a lot stronger than theirs," she said. "I'm not going to give up."

Caylee's mother is back in the Orange County Jail after being arrested at the family home Friday night on bad-check charges. Her bondsman subsequently revoked her bail on earlier charges of child neglect and giving false information to authorities, making it unlikely she will be free again soon.

She has consistently told sheriff's investigators she left the child with a babysitter, who cannot be found. Investigators have accused her of lying and urged her to tell them what she knows.

State prosecutors have offered her a limited-immunity deal if she will divulge information leading them to Caylee. The offer was scheduled to expire Tuesday.

Earlier Sunday, the Sheriff's Office assisted a search staged by Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer organization called in by the Anthony family to organize search parties this weekend for Caylee.

The Sheriff's Office sent its helicopter up with EquuSearch's infrared equipment to help map the search area and look for things such as recently disturbed areas or fresh tire tracks.

About 215 volunteers gathered to help comb an area north of Orlando International Airport, roughly seven miles from the Anthony home in the Lee Vista area.

Mandy Albritton, deputy search director for EquuSearch, said the group would stay involved until Caylee is found.

"We will be here until we bring this community closure, no matter how many trips we have to make," she said

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: August 31, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »

Right, and how many people plant a dead body in some strangers trunk? That comment by Cindy was plain stupid. JMO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1254 on: August 31, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »

A video of the Locals talking to Cindy the day of the 2nd Arrest of Casey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgcqFglsz4

Cindy tries to keep composure to one of the local's yelling at her. By offering she is a Nurse and she is worried the woman is too upset. I don't know. The look in Cindy's eyes are of a truly exhausted woman. Interesting how she does not say a word. Just listens to the locals ... does not argue as she does with the Media.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: August 31, 2008, 10:36:21 PM »

That has to be the most frustrating for me.  Knowing that these people know.  They may not know exactly what happened or how.  But they do know their granddaughter is dead, and that their own daughter is responsible.  Yet they continue to stand by her and defend her to the public.  

I think they should have just shut up from the start.  Not talk to the media at all.  Wait to see where this whole mess was going.  They obviously knew they already created that 22 year old monster.  Why not admit your mistakes and keep looking for your granddaughter???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1256 on: August 31, 2008, 10:36:56 PM »

Karma - they do that alot, add updates to articles and leave the previous info as well. 
I saw that,it gets kinda confusing but I remember reading some of that article last night.

Karma Is Coming

BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1257 on: August 31, 2008, 10:39:13 PM »

I sent an e-mail to My Fox Orlando asking them to please emphasise in their broadcasts about the need for volunteers to search for Caylee and to ask them to please broadcast that there is a need for food and water for those who have so graciously given of their time to find this baby girl.Maybe if we inundate the station with e-mails they will emphasize the need in broadcasts....

I sent my e-mail here....http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

Gotta go...... busy battening down the hatches!!!

Just an idea, and we could also contact the other local stations....

Thanks for the info cubbe.  I will send my email along now.  Please stay safe, bunker down, or get to higher ground.  My prayers go out to you and everyone in the TX & LA states. 

Good Idea, I'm emailing everyone I can think of, Thanks for posting this Cubbie, and Dolce, my prayers are with you, please stay safe

Prayers for Caylee
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: August 31, 2008, 10:39:21 PM »

Hope this helps.
How did Amy get to the mall?Did they leave her car at the mall?

According to her statement, Amy went to the Florida Mall after she got back from her trip to Puerto Rico with JP (her "other roommate") so he could get an IPhone. Amy said she liked going to the mall, so she went with him. They drove there in his car.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: August 31, 2008, 10:39:27 PM »

It is so obvious that she has had issues for quite some time...Down in the south, we'd just shake our heads and say"Bless her heart"...LOL

Anyways, I am glad that TES is on the case....if anyone can do it, they can..I hope they find her so that she can rest on peace..

As a mother, I certainly cant understand how a mom can kill her own flesh and blood...But I guess there are some things we arent meant to understand...

Even if it was accidental...why not call someone..anyone..for help...

This is all just so effed up..really...

But, I did get a laugh out of old George.." Its not my grand daughters body".. That makes sense now that ya say that George...We all ride around everyday with bodies in our trunks, so it HAS to be a mistake...

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.