April 20, 2024, 01:26:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363008 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1300 on: August 31, 2008, 11:06:44 PM »

Thank you Klassend.

I have been following Caylee's case since it broke. I think that this has been such a Tragedy in so many ways. I read the 400 hundred pages of the reports... its just Mind Boggling to say the least.

I think that what it comes down to, Is if you do have a conscience, and empathy and emotions - You have to retract all of those normal reactions/feelings in order to Understand Casey.

She is not an Average Bear. I think she is highly intelligent to the point she has masterminded all of this ..that it what it is. No question. Someone wrote on another blog in regards to Casey's Mental Health status that she is more than likely extremely intelligent and sane. That using a plea of some sort of mental health issue ..won't fly with this girl.

I have read so many blogs so If I state words of someone here, I am not copying anyone in particular. Just posts that stuck in my head, that I have read from all different blogs etc.

One person wrote somewhere recently ***and we all know it would be illegal to do this. To Get Casey to Talk.  But to have LE tell Casey while she is in custody * ( outright lie to her) that they Found Caylee.

See her instant reaction. Sick and twisted it would be. Who knows if Casey would even react. Or what she would do.

The hardest part in all of this is trying not to be rational. Because none of any of this is rational.
Arrrr

BTW Welcome to you also - In my honest opinion I think when whatever happened to Caylee happened, Casey's soul just snapped and clicked totally off. I don't know.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: August 31, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

I will give li'l blue shirt guy this...

When big bad George beat his chest... he didn't take off.

He stood right there. The kid must have to carry his nuts in a wheelbarrow.

maybe George could lend him his wheelbarrow.....he doesn't need it...all George has is GAS cans!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: August 31, 2008, 11:07:35 PM »

George was definitely getting 'tough guy' here.  YIKES.  Maybe he should try this with his daughter instead.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1303 on: August 31, 2008, 11:08:08 PM »

Welcome Brandi!....

KnayKnay, I left you a message on the Gustav thread...

Okay be right there. Then I gots to go to bed - she said be there early? My time is much earlier than FL so I guess I'm getting up at 5 again tomorrow.

Oh geez knay knay....you don't have to get up at 5:00 thats too early....come when you are up and have had a cup of coffee....I have to call a place at 8 so I will be there then.

LOL - Okay just didn't know what time was early. It's only 9:15 here right now and so I know it's already 11:15 in FL. So tell me what time on the East Coast to be there and I'll be there with bells on.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: August 31, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »

It is so obvious that she has had issues for quite some time...Down in the south, we'd just shake our heads and say"Bless her heart"...LOL

Anyways, I am glad that TES is on the case....if anyone can do it, they can..I hope they find her so that she can rest on peace..

As a mother, I certainly cant understand how a mom can kill her own flesh and blood...But I guess there are some things we arent meant to understand...

Even if it was accidental...why not call someone..anyone..for help...

This is all just so effed up..really...

But, I did get a laugh out of old George.." Its not my grand daughters body".. That makes sense now that ya say that George...We all ride around everyday with bodies in our trunks, so it HAS to be a mistake...

At least casey should get a tiket for riding a car with a dead body in the trunk I can not believe that she is being treated like a princess...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1305 on: August 31, 2008, 11:09:03 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: August 31, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »

I will give li'l blue shirt guy this...

When big bad George beat his chest... he didn't take off.

He stood right there. The kid must have to carry his nuts in a wheelbarrow.

maybe George could lend him his wheelbarrow.....he doesn't need it...all George has is GAS cans!
I feel compasion for Cindy and George.......
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: August 31, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »

He means BUSINESS now!!! Look at that face!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: August 31, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

Nite rob, Carpe, Des, Blonde, Klaasend, everyone............

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:01 PM »

Good night Always 1 sleep well.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=401605006

I don't even remember who had this myspace dedicated to Caylee but there are some new search pictures and some new pics of Cayleee that I never saw before.  They are all under "pics"  duhhhhhhhhhhh.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:45 PM »

Sorry, still too new to do this properly, but the question was asked, "I wonder what time Cindy did call Amy."

According to Amy's statement, Cindy called her around 5 PM while she was at the mall. She also picked her up at the mall, and it apparently was a bit of a drive away from Cindy's house.

Hope this helps.
How did Amy get to the mall?Did they leave her car at the mall?

According to her statement, Amy went to the Florida Mall after she got back from her trip to Puerto Rico with JP (her "other roommate") so he could get an IPhone. Amy said she liked going to the mall, so she went with him. They drove there in his car.

Hi Brandi.  Welcome to the cage.

Brandi ... would you please provide a link to Amy's statement.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet, I downloaded the three .pdf files of the 400 pages of documents the day they were released. Those are the documents I am referring to. I am afraid I forget where I downloaded them from, but they are available at this URL now: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/read-casey-anth.html

Her statement begins on page 226. Her discussing going to the Florida Mall is on page 242.

I hope I am not violating any TOS by posting a link.

Brandi - we don't mind links to most blogs or forums here at SM.  I know Websleuths has a rule about that but I'm not really sure why.  The only time I have a problem is when a forum is known to be bashers of the family of the victims.  This is an odd case because the main suspect is the family and her family is acting strange too.

In the NH case we have had problems with forums that have continually said nasty things about Beth and Dave, so those forum links are not allowed.  Pertaining to the NH case there is one blog that is particularly anti semitic and I don't allow that direct link either.

Hope that clears it up somewhat for you.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:54 PM »

Carpe I fixed it

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:57 PM »

Thank you Klassend.

I have been following Caylee's case since it broke. I think that this has been such a Tragedy in so many ways. I read the 400 hundred pages of the reports... its just Mind Boggling to say the least.

I think that what it comes down to, Is if you do have a conscience, and empathy and emotions - You have to retract all of those normal reactions/feelings in order to Understand Casey.

She is not an Average Bear. I think she is highly intelligent to the point she has masterminded all of this ..that it what it is. No question. Someone wrote on another blog in regards to Casey's Mental Health status that she is more than likely extremely intelligent and sane. That using a plea of some sort of mental health issue ..won't fly with this girl.

I have read so many blogs so If I state words of someone here, I am not copying anyone in particular. Just posts that stuck in my head, that I have read from all different blogs etc.

One person wrote somewhere recently ***and we all know it would be illegal to do this. To Get Casey to Talk.  But to have LE tell Casey while she is in custody * ( outright lie to her) that they Found Caylee.

See her instant reaction. Sick and twisted it would be. Who knows if Casey would even react. Or what she would do.

The hardest part in all of this is trying not to be rational. Because none of any of this is rational.
Arrrr

I don't think she will react at all.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »

Thank you Sleeks, Im listening to the drip, drip, drip of my private waterfall.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:07 PM »

I'm going to sleep.  Tomorrow is my day at the nursing home.  I hate to get up early, someone just poke me with a broom about seven, ok????

A broom!!!

Recently ... Monkeys have discussed what happens if you poke a ceiling with water on the other side with a broom.  Monkeys have discussed what happens if you poke a beehive with a broom.  Monkeys have discussed what happens if you poke an airconditional with a broom.  However ... Monkeys have never discussed what happens if you poke Always1 with a broom.

Thoughts?

Good night Always1.

Janet
8:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1316 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:27 PM »

George says:

I am gonna kick your ass, just as soon as I finish tossing your umbrella in the dirt!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1317 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:28 PM »

Nighty Night - me too - see you in the morning! Sleep good everyone!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1318 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:36 PM »

It is so obvious that she has had issues for quite some time...Down in the south, we'd just shake our heads and say"Bless her heart"...LOL

Anyways, I am glad that TES is on the case....if anyone can do it, they can..I hope they find her so that she can rest on peace..

As a mother, I certainly cant understand how a mom can kill her own flesh and blood...But I guess there are some things we arent meant to understand...

Even if it was accidental...why not call someone..anyone..for help...

This is all just so effed up..really...

But, I did get a laugh out of old George.." Its not my grand daughters body".. That makes sense now that ya say that George...We all ride around everyday with bodies in our trunks, so it HAS to be a mistake...

At least casey should get a tiket for riding a car with a dead body in the trunk I can not believe that she is being treated like a princess...

Oh shoot!  Thats not a normal practice?  ....be right back need to go to my car right quick...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: August 31, 2008, 11:13:02 PM »

As I stated earlier, I think George is dirty as sin in this whole mess.

I am really trying to figure out Cindy's involvement, though. She seemed sincerely upset in the 911 call, I grant that. But in the jail house call with Casey, Casey had said she had just seen Cindy's interview, and Cindy said something like, which one, I have done several and not seen them all. Casey went on to say something like, "You don't know what my involvement is?!?!" (As if she should fully know what that involvement was.)

This makes me think Casey thinks her mother knows what is going on, just as I think George knew.

This whole thing makes me so sad and confused!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.