April 19, 2024, 04:38:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362991 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2008, 05:28:21 PM »

I hate to keep being a bother but I need some help again.

Ok, I have my broom right here, in my hands. Well I did, but right now I have the keyboard but the broom is right *here*. OK. What is it I'm supposed to do with the broom to get me a houseful of firemen?

LMAO poke a hole in the roof and put the hose in it lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2008, 05:29:08 PM »

Ok, I have my broom right here, in my hands. Well I did, but right now I have the keyboard but the broom is right *here*. OK. What is it I'm supposed to do with the broom to get me a houseful of firemen?

Poke a smoke detector, Granny! Put on something really interesting, and practice your best "helpless" look while you wait on them..... 
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2008, 05:29:54 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2008, 05:30:56 PM »

Gustav's eye just consumed the Isle of Youth -- off of Cuba. And I guess is ready to cross the channel to the northwest coast of Cuba. Some mountains.

I have not seen pictures yet. I'm guessing pretty devastating. 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »

Lisa, I know what you mean... the scariest I ever stayed for was Andrew and the trees were actually bending over touching the ground, while my SIL and I sat in her car in the carport cause our batteries went out in the radio and our husbands slept through it!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2008, 05:33:55 PM »

Gustav's eye just consumed the Isle of Youth -- off of Cuba. And I guess is ready to cross the channel to the northwest coast of Cuba. Some mountains.

I have not seen pictures yet. I'm guessing pretty devastating. 

Those mountains may take away some of its punch...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2008, 05:34:01 PM »

Gustav's maximum sustained winds are currently 145 mph
(that's only 10 mph from 155 mph or Cat 5)

Hurricane 4
(Very strong)    131 - 155 mph
113 - 135 kts    27.17" - 27.90"
920.08 mb - 944.80 mb    13.0' - 18.0'
3.9 m - 5.5 m    Extreme structural damage

Hurricane 5
(Devastating)    Greater than 155 mph
Greater than 135 kts    Less than 27.17"
Less than 920.08 mb    Greater than 18.0'
Greater than 5.5m    Catastrophic building failures possible

There is no way it will be a category 1 when it hits.  They don't go from a 4 to a 1. 

Atmospheric conditions are not favorable for it to diminish in strength before landfall....once a hurricane makes landfall it quickly looses strength...

totally agree with you but it will hit hard and then turn to cat 1.  Initial hit is going to be higher than a cat 1.  There is nothing in the gulf to stop this right now.  No shears, no high, no land. It is only after it hits land, it will downgrade.  It will not hit coast as cat 1.  It will become cat 1 after devastation and over land.

I totally agree.... I am on the bad side of this one...Katrina I was on the good side and it was still nasty.... I am too far inland to bear the full brunt and the tidal surge, but have lots of rain and wind and tornadoes to deal with....

Cubee...where are you located?

Can all other Monkeys post if they are in path of Gustav or Hanna?  I think all Monkeys want to keep track of their family.  I for one would like to know fellow monkeys that are going to have to deal with Mother Nature's last fury.  I think she is pissed because of Caylee missing.

Seriously.  I would like list of all fellow Monkeys in path so us far-out monkeys can help if devastation hits to home front.

Southern Monkeys in path.  Please identify self and contact info so we can check on you.  If info has to go thru moderators........sorry guys and gals........just want to make sure all stay safe and get help if needed.

Klaas..Blonde......any way to keep track of our Southern monkeys and open line if they need help?

I am one of those monkeys right in the path

be careful Lis...get out of there if it gets bad!!! Don't wait too long!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Lisa. I just got back from Grocery store so I may have missed it................are you in a location in line with the storm?

Yes I am the line of fire it's kinda scary

I'm in Tennesse.North East TN, but if you can get here, I have room! Please have a plan to STAY SAFE!!!

In the meantime, all I can do is offer you an umbrella for a nice gentle rain and some cuddly characters to enjoy it with:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/a11.gif
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »

LMAO poke a hole in the roof and put the hose in it lol

too funny!!! burn a candle under the smoke alarm to getting it singing!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2008, 05:36:29 PM »

Stay safe Y'all.

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart

You have a Neopolitan??? Ooooh...I need to talk with you if you do! My son has a bull mastiff and is dying for a Neopolitan! I know nothing about them!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »

Granny Toad, I've aways loved your sense of humor...

good to see you

I guess you're still at BFN

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2008, 05:37:43 PM »

Stay safe Y'all.

Lisa. I just got back from Grocery store so I may have missed it................are you in a location in line with the storm?

Yes I am the line of fire it's kinda scary

I'm in Tennesse.North East TN, but if you can get here, I have room! Please have a plan to STAY SAFE!!!

In the meantime, all I can do is offer you an umbrella for a nice gentle rain and some cuddly characters to enjoy it with:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/a11.gif

too cute CBB...better stop with the invites!! I may end up at your doorstep!! I just LOVE TN!!!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2008, 05:37:53 PM »

Lisa, I know what you mean... the scariest I ever stayed for was Andrew and the trees were actually bending over touching the ground, while my SIL and I sat in her car in the carport cause our batteries went out in the radio and our husbands slept through it!!!

Andrew. Not a fun time in South Florida.

I live 10 miles from the National Hurricane Center in Coral Gables -- which lost it's roof during the storm.

I know this has to be make it even more difficult for Tim and the searches. The storm is quite large at the moment. We're getting pretty drenched down here. They say until Monday afternoon.
Down here at least.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2008, 05:38:17 PM »

Lisa, a tip if you plan to stay or leave.... make sure all laundry is done, as you may be a couple of weeks at best without electricity afterwards. Also about 12 hours before predicted landfall bleach out tub and fill with water to use for washing and flushing and such. Fill any and all containers you have with water.... you will need this so you dont need to use all your drinking water to wash things, flush and such..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »

We bicker from time to time but the vine beats us down when needed and then we are fed a banana.  All is good..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »

C'mon down, Ldstlou! We'll take a boatride!! Bring your soccer star!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »

OK, groceries errand done and put away....off to finish a few more! Somebody offer OCgirl the avi if you see her, OK?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »

C'mon down, Ldstlou! We'll take a boatride!! Bring your soccer star!

Don't tempt me!!!

Will probably head down to Gatlinburg around Thanksgiving...I love going down there to see the Christmas lights.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »

Granny Toad, you are so funny!!!  The really cute fireman came into my bedroom to see where the problem started, he had to close the door to see the wet wall, and he was so tall and well built, and he had on AFTERSHAVE, I almost got the vapors!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 30, 2008, 05:51:47 PM »

Well ... I unintentional lured two very handsome policement to my house.  This is how it is done Granny:

1.  You wipe down your hardwired telephone while holding the handset off the hook ... and "accidently" press the 911 botton that is recorded into memory.

2.  The 911 operator will immediately phone back the residence when there is a "hang up so ... rushing the ringing phone.

3.  When the ringing ceases ... jump out of the shower ... fix hair that has been protected by a shower cap ... apply fresh makeup and ... don your best casual outfit.

4.  Wait for the ringing of the doorbell and ... open your door to two of the city's finest and ... you MUST appear to be very confused.

5.  These uniformed hunks will request permission to enter your home and ... look around because they will not take your word for it that you DID NOT call 911 ... they will assume there had been a problem even you you insist that you are home alone.

6.  Then when you claim to have figured it out ... explain what had happened ... you and the policemen will laugh and laugh and laugh.

7.  Then ... who knows??

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.