April 19, 2024, 08:24:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362945 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: September 01, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »

Brandi ... on the other hand ... I could be wrong.

Janet

As I see it, that's the whole point of this discussion. Put out your opinions, your gut feelings, explore all the possibilities.

Man, oh man, my heart aches for that little girl.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: September 01, 2008, 12:32:06 AM »

Cindy-
I want to know 1 thing Casey did when she was home to try and locate Caylee. What was that about " give me one more day". Where and what were Georges contacts doing to help? Who are these people watching the people you said know they are being watched? Is George (and you) living in the same fantasy world as your daughter?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1402 on: September 01, 2008, 12:35:36 AM »

And something I just realized, we don't have any tapes of George talking to Casey from jail, do we?

Yes ... there is and ... the dialogue somewhat blows my theory that George is involved in the coverup.

In this jailhouse phone dialogue ... Cindy, George (?) and Lee all appear to be challenging Casey in regards to her lies.

Hey ... it could all have been staged.  They all knew that they were being taped.

Janet
_____

JAILHOUSE RECORDING - CINDY AND GEORGE

Missing Tot's Mom: 'The Media Misconstrued Everything I Said'
Monday, July 28, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me where she's at.

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I don't (DELETED) know where she's at. Are you kidding me?

CINDY ANTHONY: Casey, don't waste your call to scream and holler at me.

CASEY ANTHONY: ... Waste my call sitting in, oh, the jail.

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: Whose fault is you sitting in the jail? You're blaming me that you're sitting in the jail?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not my fault.

CINDY ANTHONY: Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean, it's not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them the truth and not lied about everything, they wouldn't...

CASEY ANTHONY: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it. I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like, don't even (DELETED) waste your time coming up here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We're going to find out, something, whatever's going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself...

CASEY ANTHONY: There's nothing to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out (INAUDIBLE) what I told the detectives.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, you know, everything you've been telling them is a lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of this would be happening? No. And I appreciate everything that you're trying to do, but I'd like to call Tony. He's not at my house, is he?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392201,00.html
JAILHOUSE CALL - LEE ANTHONY

Transcript Of Phone Call From Jail 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 9:22 PM EDT 

Lee Anthony: "Hello?"

Casey Anthony: "Hi. Can you get me Tony's number?"

Lee Anthony: "I can do that but I don't know what good it's going to do you at this point.

Casey Anthony: "Well, I'd like to talk to him any way because I called to talk to my mother and it is a (expletive) waste. By the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything. I mean don't even (expletive) waste your time coming up here."

Lee Anthony:  "You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..."

Casey Anthony: "See that is just it, every..."

Lee Anthony:  "You are not even letting me finish.

Casey Anthony: "Go ahead..

Lee Anthony:  "First, you are asking me for Tony's phone number so you can call him and then you immediately want to start pressing toward me and don't even worry about coming up here for all this stuff and trying to cut us out.

Casey Anthony: "I'm not trying to cut anybody out..

Lee Anthony:  "I'm not going around and around with you. You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7068416&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

But where is one from George? The unidentified male is Lee. I don't think your theory is blown just yet,lol.

jmo

I have provided partial transcripts from the same call.

I believe that the unidentified male is George Anthony.  Lee Anthony's dialogue follows.

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!  This time I mean it.

Janet
9:22 PM

The unidentified male was Lee Anthony for sure. The only time George

was recorded on any call was 911 Call #2, when he was play acting

about finding out that Caylee was missing for the very first time.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: September 01, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »

I do not understand why most of you guys believe that George has something to do with Caylee disappearance

Because He is a Cop or is a Retired Officer. You know the Most Heinous Criminal Act is one Against a Child. And I don't care if George is Casey's Father or not - He is not acting on anything and certainly has stayed way behind in all of this.  Yes he shows anger with the Media ..But he is not acting on instincts or shows any reactions of any thing. And that is what is most disturbing.

well he is an officer but also is Casey father...you guys do not believe that Cindy and George know that Caleey is dead....they know Casey better than us. I believe that Cindy and George had a private conversation and they know that the baby is dead but inside them they want to believe that she still alive...they will support Casey theory only because she is their daughter.
Casey lawyer gave them a lot of hope that Caylee still alive....i really do not think that they are bad people maybe they failed as a parents but i could see that they loved the baby.....it is a very difficult situation, between the media and know new developments of what Casey done....it is terrible and devastating for a parent
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: September 01, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »

I do not understand why most of you guys believe that George has something to do with Caylee disappearance

I believe that he does have something to do with it because he drove her car home from tow yard. He seemed to keep quiet from media at first
If I talked to my Mother the way Casey Talks to Cindy

I would have the Poop Slapped out of Me

My guess would be that this is the way Cindy probably talked to Casey as well...so it was learned and acceptable. When I see kids disrespecting their parents, well in most cases, its because they disrespect them too..IMO

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: September 01, 2008, 12:36:27 AM »

I swear I didn't do anything to this one, but somehow when I saved it - look what happened.

OMG STOP!!! your killin me here!!! LMAO and feeling guilty bout it (kind of) Come to think of it Lee inherited those eyebrows too ya now. Probably why he is in hiding, Doesn't want Picaso getting a hold of him    

OK, I promise to stop it...ck4 George is in good company - check these unibrows out. Maybe your recognize them.

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just took an allergy pill and it hasn't kicked in yet.  I don't think I'll ever recover from this headache after seeing this picture of the BASTARD brothers.  To say it was a shock would be putting it mildly...

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 01, 2008, 12:40:27 AM »

Because He is a Cop or is a Retired Officer. You know the Most Heinous Criminal Act is one Against a Child. And I don't care if George is Casey's Father or not - He is not acting on anything and certainly has stayed way behind in all of this.  Yes he shows anger with the Media ..But he is not acting on instincts or shows any reactions of any thing. And that is what is most disturbing.

well he is an officer but also is Casey father...you guys do not believe that Cindy and George know that Caleey is dead....they know Casey better than us. I believe that Cindy and George had a private conversation and they know that the baby is dead but inside them they want to believe that she still alive...they will support Casey theory only because she is their daughter.
Casey lawyer gave them a lot of hope that Caylee still alive....i really do not think that they are bad people maybe they failed as a parents but i could see that they loved the baby.....it is a very difficult situation, between the media and know new developments of what Casey done....it is terrible and devastating for a parent

Cecilta, I do believe that George and Cindy know that Caylee is dead.....by supporting their daughter they are abandoning their grandaughter, who was much more innocent and vulnerable and in need of their protection than Casey who is a 22 yr old woman...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1407 on: September 01, 2008, 12:47:17 AM »

Casey: Can't tell the truth to save her own Daughter
Cindy: Nurse
George: Retired Cop
Brother: Mediator
Boyfriends: LE as well and Multiple BF's in a 3 month Span
Caylee: Bounced around between everyone and everything imaginable in 3 yrs of her little life.

Ok just for sake of saying - Being that Cindy is a RN can she * I don't know *  Can she write Scripts ?? would she have script pads around the house from work. I mean if you have friends anything is possible.
I know for a fact that working in a Doc's office you can receive a multitude of Pharmacy Rep's trials of meds. They are easy to get your hand's on.  They all leave them. And usually are dumped into a cabinet for personnel with Key only.
I had a acquaintance friend who was a Nurse and she had a Bouquet of Pills and such in her home. All were Trial Paks from Pharm reps.
Just thinking of Drugs being readily assessable. George having a Blown out knee, I am sure he uses pain meds. 

I know kids today are more addicted to Scripts than Street drugs ... Seems anyway

Just Random thoughts

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: September 01, 2008, 12:50:27 AM »

You know, the Anthony's are probably in bed right now, talking like older people do when their day is over.  I wonder what they are saying.  I wonder if they tell the truth to each other when the lights go out, and they are alll alone.  Pillow talk.....

Hahaha...I can only imagine, Always. I bet it went something like this:

"Great job ya did tonite Cindy ole gal...another stupid remark we will have to spend the next ten days explaining..can't keep your effin mouth shut".....
"Oh, shut up George and pass me the Bengay from the nightstand...and hand me the heating pad while you're at it, my jaws hurt".

LOL...sorry, I couldn't resist.
But, to answer your question, I bet they probably don't say much to each other at all when they're not making plans and creating "explanations" and excuses. I doubt they have much to say to one another that includes truth. The truth may well sicken them both inside.

"Great job ya did tonite Cindy ole gal...another stupid remark we will have to spend the next ten days explaining..can't keep your effin mouth shut".....
"Oh, shut up George and pass me the Bengay from the nightstand...and hand me the heating pad while you're at it, my jaws hurt".

too funny...you're killing me!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: September 01, 2008, 12:52:48 AM »

Caylee: Bounced around between everyone and everything imaginable in 3 yrs of her little life.

Ok just for sake of saying - Being that Cindy is a RN can she * I don't know *  Can she write Scripts ?? would she have script pads around the house from work. I mean if you have friends anything is possible.
I know for a fact that working in a Doc's office you can receive a multitude of Pharmacy Rep's trials of meds. They are easy to get your hand's on.  They all leave them. And usually are dumped into a cabinet for personnel with Key only.
I had a acquaintance friend who was a Nurse and she had a Bouquet of Pills and such in her home. All were Trial Paks from Pharm reps.
Just thinking of Drugs being readily assessable. George having a Blown out knee, I am sure he uses pain meds. 

I know kids today are more addicted to Scripts than Street drugs ... Seems anyway

Just Random thoughts

Excellent point about access to drugs.  Yes, Cindy would possibly have access to lot's of samples.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1410 on: September 01, 2008, 12:58:52 AM »

I believe that he does have something to do with it because he drove her car home from tow yard. He seemed to keep quiet from media at first

My guess would be that this is the way Cindy probably talked to Casey as well...so it was learned and acceptable. When I see kids disrespecting their parents, well in most cases, its because they disrespect them too..IMO

My D is going to be 18 and she has never Swore in front of me. She knows. I am no Girl Scout and Yes I swear ... But she knows that I wont tolerate her swearing. I have to say that I can still give her Mamma's Evil Eye and it still works.

I totally agree with you that You learn from your Mother/Father.  Respect is learned/taught.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: September 01, 2008, 01:02:16 AM »

I once said "God" in front of my mother and she back handed me off a stool and told me never to take God's name in vain.  I never said that again, or sword in front of her, even to this day.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1412 on: September 01, 2008, 01:06:34 AM »

Just Random thoughts

Excellent point about access to drugs.  Yes, Cindy would possibly have access to lot's of samples.

I worked for a Doc for a little over a year and she had them " Sample" Trial Paks in a cabinet. She had so many reps coming through ...Omg Free Pens, Coffee Cups, Sticky Pads ... you name it - As well as tons of Meds that were handed out like Doughnuts at a morning meeting.

Tons of Ambien .....hmmm

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: September 01, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »

Well monkeys, I am going to go lay down on the loveseat(son has claimed the couch) and watch the weather for a bit.... might try to catch a bit a sleep.... right now we are in a calm before the storm, so I need to rest for a bit.... hopefully I will see y'all tomorrow...I am not counting on it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: September 01, 2008, 01:07:02 AM »

Good ole George is a sorry excuse for a father, in my opinion.  Why, you ask?
George has failed at every job he tried.  Ten years in the sheriff's dept in Ohio.  Then, a failed car dealership.  A string of low paying security jobs.  He's been on workmen's comp at least twice, maybe more.  Casey had no respect for him, as a father or as a man.  Casey wrote on myspace about buying him a book once (a gag gift?) titled "How to Get a Job for Dummies."    She told Lee (again on myspace) to buy beer for a party as she had to be drunk to be with Dad all day. 

George has not been truthful with LE or the media.  He's displayed bad temper, and I've read other accounts that he has a "bad temper."  The whole picture I've seen of him put together from multiple sources is that of a person of weak character, dishonest, lazy and not particularly accepting of responsibility.  Gee, it seems his daughter might be a chip off the old block, huh?

If you do enough reading about this family, you'll understand why people don't admire or respect George.  He's done nothing to earn this, but a great deal towards earning the contempt of the public.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: September 01, 2008, 01:08:38 AM »

My D is going to be 18 and she has never Swore in front of me. She knows. I am no Girl Scout and Yes I swear ... But she knows that I wont tolerate her swearing. I have to say that I can still give her Mamma's Evil Eye and it still works.

I totally agree with you that You learn from your Mother/Father.  Respect is learned/taught.

I agree, childen learn what they live. Cindys behavior in the media lately may also be her true colors. I have also said not the most appropriate things in front of my kids and they know its wrong. I have admitted to them! ( after calming down of course). I also think Casey learned to lie so well is from her MOM......IMO

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1416 on: September 01, 2008, 01:08:55 AM »

Well monkeys, I am going to go lay down on the loveseat(son has claimed the couch) and watch the weather for a bit.... might try to catch a bit a sleep.... right now we are in a calm before the storm, so I need to rest for a bit.... hopefully I will see y'all tomorrow...I am not counting on it....

Night Night

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: September 01, 2008, 01:10:18 AM »

Stay safe Cubbee - so far looks like it's not going to be as strong as they first expected
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: September 01, 2008, 01:11:29 AM »

AZLady are you from Trumbull County?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 01, 2008, 01:12:23 AM »

awwww be safe and well you guys. I'm also going to try and visit the sandman Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.