April 19, 2024, 07:46:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362996 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1420 on: September 01, 2008, 01:13:27 AM »

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: September 01, 2008, 01:15:54 AM »

AZLady are you from Trumbull County?

Ashland county--not too far from there.  I went to Akron U a few decades ago!

BRING NATALEE HOME
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: September 01, 2008, 01:17:45 AM »

Hi night owls...About George - I remember hearing that he visited Casey in jail, alone and I think it was a Sunday night.  Those transcripts
have never been released.  I remember it because I thought maybe we'd get some answers if Cindy wasn't involved.  It was very early on -
but after the first jail transcripts. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: September 01, 2008, 01:19:28 AM »

AZLady are you from Trumbull County?

jdancemagic, are you from Trumbull County?  Warren is east of Akron, past Ravenna.  I don't know the area past Akron very well.  I'm more familiar with the north central area of Ohio and Sandusky around the lake.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: September 01, 2008, 01:19:34 AM »

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

OK so this was July 3rd, when did Casey and Caylee actually leave?  Was it on June 9th or June 15th/16th?  We know for sure that Cindy and Caylee were together at the nursing home with great grandpa on 6/15
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: September 01, 2008, 01:20:23 AM »

Well monkeys, I am going to go lay down on the loveseat(son has claimed the couch) and watch the weather for a bit.... might try to catch a bit a sleep.... right now we are in a calm before the storm, so I need to rest for a bit.... hopefully I will see y'all tomorrow...I am not counting on it....

Stay safe Cubbee - so far looks like it's not going to be as strong as they first expected

Yes, that is what our local stations are saying! Good news for us if they are right!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: September 01, 2008, 01:21:41 AM »

Hi night owls...About George - I remember hearing that he visited Casey in jail, alone and I think it was a Sunday night.  Those transcripts
have never been released.  I remember it because I thought maybe we'd get some answers if Cindy wasn't involved.  It was very early on -

Weren't we told that the jail visits that weren't released were to be used as evidence?

I know I said good nite....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: September 01, 2008, 01:22:03 AM »

George had about an hour visit with Casey and afterwards he told reporters that they talked about Caylee for 45 minutes of the hour and it was a very positive and upbeat visit.  LE never released the audio of that visit.  I believe they didn't release it because it was entered into evidence in a criminal proceeding.  We only heard the audio visits that were not considered evidence.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: September 01, 2008, 01:23:32 AM »

Weren't we told that the jail visits that weren't released were to be used as evidence?

That's what I recall, Cubbee.  Stay safe and dry, if possible.

BRING NATALEE HOME
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: September 01, 2008, 01:25:46 AM »

Good night Monkeys.  Sweet dreams and prayers to all in path of storms.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: September 01, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »

That's what I recall, Cubbee.  Stay safe and dry, if possible.

Thanks AZ.... Here is an example of how things get blown out of proportion and rumors get started..... my son just received a text from his ex gf telling him that we need to get out of here NOW as the local news said that a 25 foot tidal wave was in our town now....mind you it is not even raining and nothing is happening and we were watching the news she said she heard it on....he pissed her off by texting her back that we are on the roof, please send a chopper....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: September 01, 2008, 01:29:29 AM »

Thanks AZ.... Here is an example of how things get blown out of proportion and rumors get started..... my son just received a text from his ex gf telling him that we need to get out of here NOW as the local news said that a 25 foot tidal wave was in our town now....mind you it is not even raining and nothing is happening and we were watching the news she said she heard it on....he pissed her off by texting her back that we are on the roof, please send a chopper....

Ha, ha.  The news is usually catastrophic--otherwise, it's not the NEWS!     I know what you mean.  As long as you are aware and monitoring the situation, you'll have time to get out if it gets bad.  We're keeping you in our prayers.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: September 01, 2008, 01:31:09 AM »

I guess jdancemagic left.  Bummer.  I wondered why she asked if I was from Trumbull County.  Maybe she'll tell me tomorrow.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1433 on: September 01, 2008, 01:31:42 AM »

OK  Rob I know you must have already looked into this at least a dozen or so times and I do remember reading about the birthdates.

On the Orange county clerk website. There is a Cynthia Anthony dob 9-22-1980.

Then there is a Lee Anthony dob 11- 20- 1982

Casey Anthony dob 3-19-86

Only 4 years difference in Cynthia and Casey. So definitely not Mom. Could Lee and Casey have a sister?

you mean the crackhead?
this girl is black

Thanks Klaas, Rob and everyone else that answered.

Ok I know I will get flamed for this but this new mug shot of Casey reminds me even more of the background photo on this my space site.Those glamour shots can do miracles.JMHO

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54125309

...its like Ragu...she's in there...LOL

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: September 01, 2008, 01:34:33 AM »

Ha, ha.  The news is usually catastrophic--otherwise, it's not the NEWS!     I know what you mean.  As long as you are aware and monitoring the situation, you'll have time to get out if it gets bad.  We're keeping you in our prayers.

AZ... It will most likely flood where I am at... but it will likely be a flood that comes up gradually after Gustav dumps a bunch of rain and the rivers spill their banks and we should have warning...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: September 01, 2008, 01:36:16 AM »

Just a great example that you have to look deeper than the shallow image projected to the public.  Some people can't believe Casey would be so evil as to kill her own daughter. They look at her pics and see a well-groomed, middle class young woman.  I believe we need to look more at her behavior and experiences than her appearance.  I can't find any redeaming qualities in this young woman. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: September 01, 2008, 01:37:38 AM »

Cubbee, that's what I understood.  The flooding will be the real threat, and that's if the rivers overflow their banks.  Keep your eyes on them!

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: September 01, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »

By the way, for anyone who is interested (?), the ASU Sun Devils won their season opener last night and looked good.  It's going to be a good year.  Jack Elway didn't play, red-shirted, but the first string looked very good.  We'll know more next week when we play Stanford.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: September 01, 2008, 01:40:18 AM »

Well monkeys, I am going to go lay down on the loveseat(son has claimed the couch) and watch the weather for a bit.... might try to catch a bit a sleep.... right now we are in a calm before the storm, so I need to rest for a bit.... hopefully I will see y'all tomorrow...I am not counting on it....

Stay safe, I'm counting on it and praying on it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1439 on: September 01, 2008, 01:40:20 AM »

My Gut is from this Myspace of Cindy all along.

Casey did not want to be a Mother. Casey was told by Cindy you Will have this Baby and keep it.
Cindy did this for Selfish reasons.
Possible reasons.
1. She thought it would Force Casey to be come responsible and accountable as a Being.
2. She wanted Redemption for having Casey that Maybe she could make up for Casey by Raising this Baby herself - Try and Try again.
3. George and Cindy had no Love in their Marriage and She thought This Child would Repair / Bring Love into their Lives.

But - She knew Her Daughter First. This is what I can't figure out.
She knew her Daughter was incapable of compassion and empathy for anyone or anything. Casey didn't become offset in 3 yrs - this was a life's journey that she is what she is.

Casey being 19. Not going anywhere. Not having any Life's Ambitions but Partying and Committing to people her trust within days of meeting them. Knowing once they figured her out, it would be short lived. Not having a clue who Casey's Father is ... or who knows.

There is something seriously wrong with Cindy and Casey's relationship- where it be broken Trust, or detachment caused by an event - or something **** Before Caylee.

Casey once Pregnant had something that Cindy wanted. And that was her baby. Casey was never ever to be good enough. Was never to Impress Cindy until she became pregnant. Then when Caylee came into the world ... All was well for the first few moments.
Cindy took over. She took the only One thing that Casey had and that was Caylee. Casey never was given the chance nor was able to Bond with Caylee. Cindy took that baby and raised it as if it were her own.
All the Nuture and Nature emotions of Casey intern became Hostile and Filled with Anger towards Cindy.

Casey's Identity started with Caylee yet she was not allowed to Be Caylee's Mother. So what better revenge? Treat Caylee like she was her little tag along  or baby sister .. Her Role of Mother was extinguished from Caylee's Birth. I really think that Casey Hates her Mother that Much that she would actually go as far - to Remove Caylee from this World to get back at her.

As Sick and Wrong as that sounds. Thats what I think. Casey has Done everything Imaginable to her Parents that is out of anger. Taking their Credit Cards, Draining them financially, Ripping off Grandma's Checking account ... Stealing... All for what ??? Attention?? No Pure Hate. Pure Hate.

All of that Didn't Hurt them enough. Draining them Dry was just the ebb of the Tidal Wave to Come I think. What would be the next to Hurt them more. What was the One thing that they Cherished the Most?
Caylee

Cindy says a lot more than what she thinks in her my space blog.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.