April 19, 2024, 11:50:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362952 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: September 01, 2008, 01:41:13 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: September 01, 2008, 01:42:22 AM »

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

OK so this was July 3rd, when did Casey and Caylee actually leave?  Was it on June 9th or June 15th/16th?  We know for sure that Cindy and Caylee were together at the nursing home with great grandpa on 6/15

Notice how she says- Subject: My Caylee is missing "My" .Cindy probably ran the show, undermined her daughters ego and confidense, threw in her face she could put strings on things and be the boss since she was one who supported Casey and her daughter. (Just my opinion)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1442 on: September 01, 2008, 01:42:25 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good Night

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: September 01, 2008, 01:43:26 AM »

Cubbee, that's what I understood.  The flooding will be the real threat, and that's if the rivers overflow their banks.  Keep your eyes on them!

We will.... we watch the river stages very carefully...plus we use the scientific method....
Put a stick at the end of the water and keep checking every couple of hours to see how much farther the water has come up in your yard....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1444 on: September 01, 2008, 01:44:56 AM »

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

OK so this was July 3rd, when did Casey and Caylee actually leave?  Was it on June 9th or June 15th/16th?  We know for sure that Cindy and Caylee were together at the nursing home with great grandpa on 6/15

Notice how she says- Subject: My Caylee is missing "My" .Cindy probably ran the show, undermined her daughters ego and confidense, threw in her face she could put strings on things and be the boss since she was one who supported Casey and her daughter. (Just my opinion)

Yep if you go back a page - My words you will read. Same Same - It's my thoughts exactly.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 01, 2008, 01:45:59 AM »

Well monkeys, I am going to go lay down on the loveseat(son has claimed the couch) and watch the weather for a bit.... might try to catch a bit a sleep.... right now we are in a calm before the storm, so I need to rest for a bit.... hopefully I will see y'all tomorrow...I am not counting on it....

Stay safe, I'm counting on it and praying on it.

Awww..... thanks Bearly! I have to admit to having second guessing my decision to hunker down when a half hour after the newscaster in New Orleans announced the first outer bands and there were already tornado warnings, trees reported down and power outages in my parish(they call counties parishes here)...but that has passed and I am a little chilled for now...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: September 01, 2008, 01:47:41 AM »

Night klaas!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: September 01, 2008, 01:47:58 AM »

Hi night owls...About George - I remember hearing that he visited Casey in jail, alone and I think it was a Sunday night.  Those transcripts
have never been released.  I remember it because I thought maybe we'd get some answers if Cindy wasn't involved.  It was very early on -
but after the first jail transcripts. 

I remember George saying something like I am watching (the perp) and I am being watched.  I pictured him looking in the mirror talking to himself.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: September 01, 2008, 01:48:27 AM »

Deenie, I think you're right in that Casey and Cindy have a dysfunctional relationship, and that's to be expected considering each of their personalities.  I agree with most of what you said.  It's right on.  The only disagreement I have, and it's just my own opinion, is when you wrote: "Casey never was given the chance nor was able to Bond with Caylee."  I really think that Casey did not bond with Caylee due to Casey's personality disorders.  Then, as a result of this and from long-standing habit, Cindy stepped up to take over as Caylee's mother.  Cindy has been shouldering Casey's responsibilities for so long that it was a part of the enabling aspect of her personality.  These two women could keep a team of psychiatrists and psychologists busy for a lifetime!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 01, 2008, 01:48:49 AM »

Can you just imagine the fights they must have had over the raising of Caylee?
That poor lil punkin...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: September 01, 2008, 01:50:12 AM »

Hi night owls...About George - I remember hearing that he visited Casey in jail, alone and I think it was a Sunday night.  Those transcripts
have never been released.  I remember it because I thought maybe we'd get some answers if Cindy wasn't involved.  It was very early on -
but after the first jail transcripts. 

I remember George saying something like I am watching (the perp) and I am being watched.  I pictured him looking in the mirror talking to himself.

I remember that very "cloak and dagger " stuff ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: September 01, 2008, 01:51:27 AM »

Deenie, I think you're right in that Casey and Cindy have a dysfunctional relationship, and that's to be expected considering each of their personalities.  I agree with most of what you said.  It's right on.  The only disagreement I have, and it's just my own opinion, is when you wrote: "Casey never was given the chance nor was able to Bond with Caylee."  I really think that Casey did not bond with Caylee due to Casey's personality disorders.  Then, as a result of this and from long-standing habit, Cindy stepped up to take over as Caylee's mother.  Cindy has been shouldering Casey's responsibilities for so long that it was a part of the enabling aspect of her personality.  These two women could keep a team of psychiatrists and psychologists busy for a lifetime!!

No kidding! And throw ole George into the mix...aye,aye,aye!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: September 01, 2008, 01:51:46 AM »

That poor lil punkin...

That poor baby lived in constant fighting and was used as a pawn by the two women she loved the most.  It's so sad.  We know what happens to children of divorce when they are used as pawns by the fighting couple.  It ain't pretty.  I can imagine Caylee exhibited some of the same behaviors as children caught between angry parents.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1453 on: September 01, 2008, 01:52:25 AM »

Yes and You know too what really scares me .... Is that Cindy is a RN. She is in charge of others well being.

I wonder after all is said and all comes out that Cindy will continue to be Licensed in Nursing. I can't fathom her being trusted with another person's welfare.   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: September 01, 2008, 01:52:32 AM »

That poor lil punkin...

That poor baby lived in constant fighting and was used as a pawn by the two women she loved the most.  It's so sad.  We know what happens to children of divorce when they are used as pawns by the fighting couple.  It ain't pretty.  I can imagine Caylee exhibited some of the same behaviors as children caught between angry parents.

I would think so AZ... poor lil heart!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: September 01, 2008, 01:52:55 AM »

I think I'll turn in, too.  Stay safe, Cubbee and everyone else in the storm path.  See ya tomorrow.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: September 01, 2008, 01:54:19 AM »

Nite AZ! I will try! I am gonna go for a bit too....prolly be back in a bit, if I have electricity....just cause I still can....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: September 01, 2008, 01:54:28 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: September 01, 2008, 01:58:31 AM »

just poppin in to say gnite.. left a list on the donation page..short as it is.. I think it is modest.

The entire TES Team is amazing.

God they are So loving.

I hope the best for them in finding Caylee.

They wanted all of you Monkeys to know they LOVE you VERY much.

I am so tired and still have a headache..just left their team...wonderful folks.

Gotta say some Prayers...   

am leaving the light on...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1459 on: September 01, 2008, 02:00:07 AM »

That poor lil punkin...

I would think so AZ... poor lil heart!

Caylee looks so mature for her little age in her photos. She was pushed along I feel. All the comments from Casey's Boy Toy's saying that Caylee Loved Men and actually flirted with them ... As in the Reports.

That is learned behavior. By Mamma. That you have to put on a act to get Smiles and Attention.
But what was the alternative, go Home to Grandmas and live in a tornado alley. I am sure Caylee witnessed the worst of both her Mother and Grandmother. George was just there. Never said a Word. Sat and Broiled in Silence. Because he obviously knew he had No Say in his Own House. He was out numbered.

Too Bad he was not Strong Enough to Stand Up and Say - My Granddaughter Deserves better than this before it was too late. He was probably so whipped he found it fruitless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.