April 25, 2024, 12:02:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363202 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: September 01, 2008, 02:00:19 AM »

Nite Monks going to their Bunks!

Every day we are one day closer to finding Caylee.

Today, I was so proud to be a Monkey I could have burst with it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 01, 2008, 02:01:27 AM »

Can you just imagine the fights they must have had over the raising of Caylee?
That poor lil punkin...

I know, breaks your heart, doesn't it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1462 on: September 01, 2008, 02:02:06 AM »

I am a Believer - Monkee Monk 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: September 01, 2008, 02:03:18 AM »

Can you just imagine the fights they must have had over the raising of Caylee?
That poor lil punkin...

I know, breaks your heart, doesn't it.

This poor baby had 3 dysfunctional parents.   

I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: September 01, 2008, 02:03:53 AM »

Bearly.... I know, me too and when I posted the message on a couple of other boards I got a couple of very gracious replies thanking me for letting them know what they could do from afar...

BTW... I made a booo booo on the Gustav thread.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 02:14:15 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: September 01, 2008, 02:05:57 AM »

Deenie, we were apparently thinking along the same lines at the same time. Needless to say, I agree with you. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: September 01, 2008, 02:07:13 AM »

Good night all

Take care

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1467 on: September 01, 2008, 02:10:59 AM »

These things mean nothing, but I just love observing THINGS. I am a THINGS kinda guy, always have been.

---------

George Anthony filed for dilssolution of marriage (AKA divorce) from Cynthia Anthony on 12/29/05.

BREAK

The alleged brother of Cindy

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory.
Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey’s job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.
Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can’t reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don’t want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.”

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=204&LastModified=4675686438041850045

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: September 01, 2008, 02:15:06 AM »

Bearly.... I know, me too and when I posted the message on a couple of other boards I got a couple of very gracious replies thanking me for letting them know what they could do from afar...

What boo boo?   

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1469 on: September 01, 2008, 02:18:28 AM »

Deenie, we were apparently thinking along the same lines at the same time. Needless to say, I agree with you. 

Thank You Shell.

I was typing a reply and it Poof went away. If it shows up Dang it all. I am on my laptop and not used to writing long posts on this keyboard. What I was typing is.

Caylee has almost become an Obsession with Me. I know we have lost so many precious children in just the last year * known in Media. Caylee just has my heart. I think possibly because she reminds or looks like my own daughter. Caylee has Become Everyone's Child in the US. She is Loved and Cared of by Millions. She is a very Special Little Girl. She in her own self has brought Many People Together, where we probably would never have met. All in the Sake of Caylee.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: September 01, 2008, 02:22:44 AM »

What boo boo?   

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1471 on: September 01, 2008, 02:30:40 AM »

These things mean nothing, but I just love observing THINGS. I am a THINGS kinda guy, always have been.

---------

George Anthony filed for dilssolution of marriage (AKA divorce) from Cynthia Anthony on 12/29/05.

BREAK

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory.
Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey’s job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.
Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can’t reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don’t want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.”

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=204&LastModified=4675686438041850045

Holy Crap Batman - I just read all those Posts on that Page

Mouse sure has a lot to say

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1472 on: September 01, 2008, 02:37:37 AM »

---------

BREAK

I am honing in not so much on the year (2005) with that post... but the time of the season it was.

Maybe people WUZ just getting a little too Merry?

I heard one time that everybody started feeling Merry, and she got pissed and went home.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1473 on: September 01, 2008, 02:47:28 AM »

---------

BREAK

I am honing in not so much on the year (2005) with that post... but the time of the season it was.

Maybe people WUZ just getting a little too Merry?

I heard one time that everybody started feeling Merry, and she got pissed and went home.

Tony sings to Casey and so does Jose and James and Roberto and oh hell let em all sing

Mary Mary ( Run DMC)

"Mary, Mary.." WHY YA BUGGIN?
"Mary, Mary.." I NEED YA HUGGIN

Had a fly girl Flo, called her honey
Next thing she spent up all my money
?? debt, you and your girl's dizzy
Mary Mary Mary why you out there stuntin?
Supposed to be with me, but not you're FRONTIN
We started out new, you used to be true
Now you're buggin, what's wrong with you?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: September 01, 2008, 02:56:57 AM »

O/T

This is a great site with multiple live updates (streaming video too) of Gustv

http://www.maroonspoon.com/wx/gustav.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: September 01, 2008, 02:58:41 AM »

Sorry, still too new to do this properly, but the question was asked, "I wonder what time Cindy did call Amy."

According to Amy's statement, Cindy called her around 5 PM while she was at the mall. She also picked her up at the mall, and it apparently was a bit of a drive away from Cindy's house.

Hope this helps.

I mentioned this earlier, but was that after she realized a stench in the car?

Well, to my knowledge, she never mentioned the stench until the 911 call later that evening. In the call to Amy, she said, (according to Amy's statement, page 243) that Casey was in a lot of trouble and she might go to jail if Cindy does not find her.

When we look at how this case came to light, the actions taken it is plain that the first & foremost TOP PRIORITY was NATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE for commercial value purposes.  They make contact with Garrison before TES???????  Come on what decent family would take those actions.  These people are of the sub human type, of the Peterson, VDS & runaway bride type, who are looking to capitalize through movie rights, book rights, entertainment shows by selling of photo's.  Warped all the way through but there has been a really large error of ommission in their REALITY, they will NEVER GARNER THE SUPPORT of the AMERICAN PUBLIC or IT'S SYMPATHY for the masses have become unfortunately, in some ways, all too familiar with EVIL & HIDDEN ADGENDA'S. 

At the very least, THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, at the very worst THEY WOULD BE INVOLVED.  I have no doubt that this will become beyond plain but CRYSTAL CLEAR when all the evidence is brought to bear witness.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1476 on: September 01, 2008, 02:59:36 AM »

Sorry to ask, I have been in and out all day.... do we have any kind of statment from George or Cindy since the news that it WAS Caylee in the trunk?

At the vigil tonight, she said "we need a stronger voice", I take that as she doesn't like what the police are saying and wants someone who can over power what they're saying, good luck with that Cindy.

jmo

What happened to Larry Garrison.... he got larygitis?

teehee!
larygitis! Cute!

THAT IS SO ERRONEOUS!!!! STOP THE SPANNNNN !!!

What is the SAUCE of all those erroneous statments? 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1477 on: September 01, 2008, 03:08:23 AM »

Florida News Posted Sept 1st http://www.local6.com/news/17356214/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County sheriff's deputies said Sunday they are not ready to confirm that missing Caylee Anthony is dead or that her body was in the trunk of her mother's car. There is also air sample evidence indicating that there was a dead body in Casey Anthony's car trunk but deputies wanted to be clear that they cannot confirm that Caylee is dead or that it was her body in the car, Local 6 reported.

Caylee, 3, has been missing since mid-June.

Who's On First ?????

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: September 01, 2008, 04:09:04 AM »

I couldn't sleep again so I sat here reviewing.

The one thing that jumped out at me was the number of new Monkeys that have joined us. We are so blessed to have each and every one of you.

Eventually, this tragedy will come to a close and I just want our new Monkey friends to understand that there are many, many more Caylees, Natalees and Trentons  in this world that need help. Please don't leave when this is over. You are now a part of the most wonderful group of caring people you could ever meet. You are gaining remarkable knowledge and research skills by being here. There is great strength and powerful resources in numbers.

Stick around and put those skills to use. Each and every missing person deserves as much as we can possibly give. You may not think it makes a difference but I assure you it does.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: September 01, 2008, 04:12:16 AM »

Thank you Klaa for the welcome, im so glad i finally registered.I really enjoy this site, its so relaxed and friendly.

I live in Vegas but was born and raised inn Orlando, so i have been following this  case closely.

My aunt and uncle are retired sheriffs from Orlando, so i have been talking to my aunt a lot about the case.

She says she has talked to lots of her friends still working for LE and they say they have a case and that there was scalp fragments on the hair they found in the trunk.I cant verify this, but thought it was interesting.

I  really think she was left in the car and died from heat  and Casey tried to cover it up.JMO tho.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.