April 24, 2024, 06:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363139 times)
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: September 01, 2008, 09:16:16 AM »

From early in this case I'd heard that supposedly Caylee's father had died, like in a car accident about December, according to Cindy. I don't know if monkeys worked on that or if anything more solid was ever learned.

What I do know is that's all unlikely because the kind of people they are, they'd have filed for and gotten social security benefits for baby Caylee had that been true. Another free ride for Casey.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1541 on: September 01, 2008, 09:16:36 AM »

one sign says We Want the Truth..can't read the rest

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: September 01, 2008, 09:19:53 AM »

From early in this case I'd heard that supposedly Caylee's father had died, like in a car accident about December, according to Cindy. I don't know if monkeys worked on that or if anything more solid was ever learned.

What I do know is that's all unlikely because the kind of people they are, they'd have filed for and gotten social security benefits for baby Caylee had that been true. Another free ride for Casey.

I agree.  The Anthony's would take every opportunity to file for govt benefits.  I don't think Casey knows who Caylee's father is, and I don't think she cares.  If it becomes significant, then LE will make an attempt to identify the father.  Our speculation based on pictures is just useless and can only lead to libelous commentary that doesn't reflect well on this group.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1543 on: September 01, 2008, 09:20:42 AM »

Moral dilemna monkeys...as promised on Friday, I went to Library and got yearbook photos of Geo.  I'm having trouble with decision to post them.  The first photo shows a very young, very innocent boy.  If anyone has a good reason too see them, please let me know.  I'm torn between wanting to provide information and exploitation.  I'm struggling.  I don't want to add to this family's distress.  It's a karma thing.  I
don't understand their actions, but try to put myself in their shoes.  I know if I were them and someone posted a photo of me at age 16, I would feel completely violated.  Please help.
I think it was to compare to Caylees for the paternity theory...I live in Trumbull county as well..have my whole life, just haven't made it to the library yet..if its accessible info...not like it could not simply be I would not be calling people maggots that were trying to help find my baby...and I wouldnt be in this kind of predicament in the first place...While I am curious to see what you have gathered...its not critical to me...finding Caylee is...

You can't determine something like paternity from pictures!!  That's just foolish to even consider.  LE will gather DNA and do testing if they need to determine paternity.  For us to discuss possible paternity from pictures is just beyond believable--it's foolish and ridiculous.
I realize that...LOL...I was just repeating why others were interested in a glimpse of the Anthony photo album...but while we are on the subject...why then are we looking at all these other photos if nothing can be gleaned from them...just sayin..I dont think anyone was gonna try and order support or anything and its pretty clear she is in a better place now...it was just curiousity and if it gets posted it does and if not ..not...peace

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1544 on: September 01, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »

I have so many mixed feelings about all of this.  I try not to judge people because ...well this is only one ultimate judge in my book.  But wow its hard not to.  I say "I'd act like this and I'd do that this way"  How do I know what I would do?  I really don't know what I would do except be out looking for my granddaughter. 

I would NOT be sitting in a house in denial or making a fool out of myself in front of the press.  My behind would be out every day with the search team looking for Caylee.  I would always hold out hope that "maybe" she could be alive but by now I would have to realize that it was probably not so.

I know these peoples lives are hell right now but they need to realize that it is their own daughter that has created this "hell" for them.  She is the one that has created all chaos that has us all pasted to our TV and our computers and watching our stalker cams.

I just pray that little Caylee is found soon so she can be put to rest like she should be and we can all know the real truth.......If that will ever happen

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 01, 2008, 09:23:06 AM »

Why are we looking at other photos?  Um...I think you can figure that one out. 

Hey, just ask Klaas about it first.  I trust her judgment.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1546 on: September 01, 2008, 09:25:26 AM »

Oh....thanks. I have had mobilecam2 saved and early am it was still at the house, now cam2 is at the beach. I will now save cam1 to spy. Looks like a news report coming up on there?
I see a police car blocking the driveway.I think they are getting ready for the 12 hours of protestors......those protestors could go help the search for Caylee!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1547 on: September 01, 2008, 09:25:54 AM »

Moral dilemna monkeys...as promised on Friday, I went to Library and got yearbook photos of Geo.  I'm having trouble with decision to post them.  The first photo shows a very young, very innocent boy.  If anyone has a good reason too see them, please let me know.  I'm torn between wanting to provide information and exploitation.  I'm struggling.  I don't want to add to this family's distress.  It's a karma thing.  I
don't understand their actions, but try to put myself in their shoes.  I know if I were them and someone posted a photo of me at age 16, I would feel completely violated.  Please help.

numersgirl,  I completely understand how you feel, I would probably feel the same way.  However, you can also look at it this way.  It is public information and if the media wanted it, they wouldn't hesitate to stick it on the airwaves.  Also,  he is no longer a young boy, but a grown man.   But I will leave it to you to do what you feel in your own heart.  You do what makes you most comfortable sweety.   I'm also in Ohio btw, but in the Columbus area.....  So howdy neighbor!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: September 01, 2008, 09:26:09 AM »

If the Anthonys' don't want their lives, past & present, in the public eyes, they should tell the truth.  Least of all, help find out what happened to Caylee.  For some reason, they don't want to do that.  I see no problem with placing any photos of the family online.

I wouldn't put myself in a position to have photos taken that I wouldn't want to be public.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: September 01, 2008, 09:27:24 AM »

I have so many mixed feelings about all of this.  I try not to judge people because ...well this is only one ultimate judge in my book.  But wow its hard not to.  I say "I'd act like this and I'd do that this way"  How do I know what I would do?  I really don't know what I would do except be out looking for my granddaughter. 

I would NOT be sitting in a house in denial or making a fool out of myself in front of the press.  My behind would be out every day with the search team looking for Caylee.  I would always hold out hope that "maybe" she could be alive but by now I would have to realize that it was probably not so.

I know these peoples lives are hell right now but they need to realize that it is their own daughter that has created this "hell" for them.  She is the one that has created all chaos that has us all pasted to our TV and our computers and watching our stalker cams.

I just pray that little Caylee is found soon so she can be put to rest like she should be and we can all know the real truth.......If that will ever happen

Of course you would be out looking.  Of course you would not act like Cindy and George.  And, of course you would never act like Casey.  Now, take it one step further.  Why do THEY act the way they do when it is not what the normal person would do?  I think we can conclude they have issues--serious issues.  Family dysfunction, personality problems, maybe even mental health issues.  Yes, they have created this mess.  They will have to deal with it, sooner or later.  I'm waiting to see how effectively they do this.  Still waiting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: September 01, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

Thanks MrsKub.......is there an imate report from her latest arrest?

Karma, I haven't seen one. It may be too early yet.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 01, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »

Deenie
I love your avatar

« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 09:32:20 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1552 on: September 01, 2008, 09:30:13 AM »

Oh....thanks. I have had mobilecam2 saved and early am it was still at the house, now cam2 is at the beach. I will now save cam1 to spy. Looks like a news report coming up on there?
I see a police car blocking the driveway.I think they are getting ready for the 12 hours of protestors......those protestors could go help the search for Caylee!

EXACTLY!  She is in jail, so they are wating there time!   They could be using there time in energy looking for Caylee.  Hope somebody goes and tells them that.  If I see them starting a protest, I will be screaming through the webcam!  So what are the chance they can hear me Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: September 01, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

If the Anthonys' don't want their lives, past & present, in the public eyes, they should tell the truth.  Least of all, help find out what happened to Caylee.  For some reason, they don't want to do that.  I see no problem with placing any photos of the family online.

I wouldn't put myself in a position to have photos taken that I wouldn't want to be public.

No, you wouldn't put yourself in this position.  George and Cindy have responded terribly to the public scrutiny.  I would even say they invited it.  I would also say they are making terrible decisions.  But, I also don't think public pressure is going to make them behave normally.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: September 01, 2008, 09:32:21 AM »

Search For Caylee's Body Begins After Investigator Confirms She Is Dead

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 9:23 am EDT September 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The lead investigator in the Caylee Anthony case said that it was her body in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and has confirmed for the first time that Caylee is dead. Detectives were taking part in the search for the little girl's body.

Protesters were outside the Anthony's home Monday morning, and although the family taped off their lawn and posted no trespassing signs, that did not keep them away.

One protester knocked on the door and Cindy threatened to call 911. According to the protesters, it was a peaceful gathering.

Some residents in Central Florida said they believe Casey's parents have information in the case of missing Caylee Anthony and hope Monday's rally will pressure them to talk. The 12-hour rally is not expected to be violent, but tempers were flying at a vigil in front of the Anthony home Sunday night. Over 50 people prayed for Caylee to come home, Sunday.

The same day 200 volunteers searched south east Orlando for the little girl, the lead investigator told Eyewitness News that they were looking for the body of little Caylee Anthony.

"We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," said Sgt. John Allen.

Equusearch organized the search and the team canvassed out over nearly 10 square miles. They said that at times, some thought they may have been close to finding her.

"Good enough that detectives got kind of excited and again there were the highs and lows," said Sgt. Allen.

Casey Anthony is in jail after being re-arrested Friday on check fraud charges.

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents. Investigators said they have images of Casey using checks at a Target store and a Bank of America. Investigative sources also said Casey may be accused of stealing money that was to be used to pay for her grandfather's living expenses in a Mount Dora assisted-living facility.

"She had used names and checks in an account that didn't belong to her," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Although bond has been posted on those charges, a Clearwater bonding company revoked an earlier bond that had been posted on charges related to the disappearance of Casey's young daughter, Caylee. The company had put up $50,000 of a $500,000 bond. A company spokesman said that bond might be reinstated next week. Until then, unless someone can come up with $50,000, Casey will stay in jail. The Anthony family previously was unable to raise that money.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: September 01, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »

No, you wouldn't put yourself in this position.  George and Cindy have responded terribly to the public scrutiny.  I would even say they invited it.  I would also say they are making terrible decisions.  But, I also don't think public pressure is going to make them behave normally.

It's hard for people that aren't "normal" to behave "normally."  I don't think it much matters if there is public pressure or not.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: September 01, 2008, 09:34:18 AM »

Looks like George and Cindy in the front yard with police.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1557 on: September 01, 2008, 09:34:38 AM »

You know this wouldn't even be an issue about the protesters if George and Cindy were out at the search team area helping!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: September 01, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »

Please email it to Klaas and let her post it.Her email address should be in her profile

sorry it's not
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 09:44:04 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1559 on: September 01, 2008, 09:35:47 AM »

Thanks MrsKub.......is there an imate report from her latest arrest?

Karma, I haven't seen one. It may be too early yet.
Okey dokey,thanks for the first one though.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.