March 29, 2024, 05:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362109 times)
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: August 30, 2008, 05:53:45 PM »

Just finally got caught up to be current with a thread and be ontime with current postings and not 25 pages behind. lol

Welcome to all new monkeys in the cage!!

Mrskub~~ YOU ROCK!! 

I'm so glad to see that Casey is back in jail, that's where she belongs. Her parents need to be in jail as well. It's just so hard to follow from what injustice sweet lil' Natalee has had to go thru' for 3 years with all that crap down there in Aruba. Just when you think you won't get so emotionally involved with another case, BAM!! You just get sucked right into it. Poor lil' sweet Caylee never had a chance with these ......I really can't find the proper word(s) to describe them because it's so beyond comprehension what they have done to her in 3 years of her lil' life and so little to help her now.
Children are a blessing from the Lord, they are entrusted to us to protect them, feed them, love them, guide them, be to them for everything they need. Cindy & George have failed IMO as parents for Casey. Casey failed as a parent to Caylee. There's a difference between Tough Love as a parent vs. lying, protecting & covering up for your adult child.

My thoughts & prayers are that Tim & all the searchers that they will find lil' Caylee, she deserves justice and for the truth to be known, everything to be brought out in the open. When they do find her, the truth will be known. They (Casey, Cindy, & George) can say all they want now, but Caylee holds the truth here.  RIP Sweet Lil' Caylee.....

Cubbee, Cajun, Lisa, Sharon and all other monkeys in the path of either Gustav or Hanna, please be safe and if the evacuation orders come, please go to be safe. You are all in my thoughts & prayers!!!

Roos~

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: August 30, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart

You have a Neopolitan??? Ooooh...I need to talk with you if you do! My son has a bull mastiff and is dying for a Neopolitan! I know nothing about them!

Neo's are slobbers but the best dog in the world.  Better than bulls.  They are huge but so loving and protective of family without being aggressive.  Not violent unless someone comes at family as threat.  But, they will follow you from room to room and will be at your feet to protect.  They use size to scare instead of bite.  Slingers are the worst you have to deal with.  I would suggest neo anyday.  Low shed, low allergen, low exercise.  Very family oriented and great with infants and baby's too.  Have rabbit and cat that she babies.  Hence my avitar....that is her.  Puppy eyes and happy tail all the time.  Don't give second thought to getting a neo.  They are the best !!!  I did a lot of research re allergies, maintenance, exercise etc.  Because of size, they only need 15 mins of exercise a day.  I usually play with fetch toy at night when I get home and that is enough for her.  She is only 15 months but crate trained and loves it.  In crate while I work and then play when I get home.  She loves her crate.  If I leave her out, she acts lost and scared.  At night, I would love to have her sleep with me.  She prefers crate in hallway.  I guess that is her haven.  Door kept open...she just goes in there everynight to sleep, but she is 5 feet from me and the girls to stand and protect if needed.

I love her and the breed.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2008, 06:00:59 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

You have a Neopolitan??? Ooooh...I need to talk with you if you do! My son has a bull mastiff and is dying for a Neopolitan! I know nothing about them!

Neo's are slobbers but the best dog in the world.  Better than bulls.  They are huge but so loving and protective of family without being aggressive.  Not violent unless someone comes at family as threat.  But, they will follow you from room to room and will be at your feet to protect.  They use size to scare instead of bite.  Slingers are the worst you have to deal with.  I would suggest neo anyday.  Low shed, low allergen, low exercise.  Very family oriented and great with infants and baby's too.  Have rabbit and cat that she babies.  Hence my avitar....that is her.  Puppy eyes and happy tail all the time.  Don't give second thought to getting a neo.  They are the best !!!  I did a lot of research re allergies, maintenance, exercise etc.  Because of size, they only need 15 mins of exercise a day.  I usually play with fetch toy at night when I get home and that is enough for her.  She is only 15 months but crate trained and loves it.  In crate while I work and then play when I get home.  She loves her crate.  If I leave her out, she acts lost and scared.  At night, I would love to have her sleep with me.  She prefers crate in hallway.  I guess that is her haven.  Door kept open...she just goes in there everynight to sleep, but she is 5 feet from me and the girls to stand and protect if needed.

Thank you all so very much I was not ignoring anybody had to run to the store once again thank you and god bless you all

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »

I hate to keep being a bother but I need some help again.

Ok, I have my broom right here, in my hands. Well I did, but right now I have the keyboard but the broom is right *here*. OK. What is it I'm supposed to do with the broom to get me a houseful of firemen?

LMAO poke a hole in the roof and put the hose in it lol

LOL @ both of ya! 

Prayers for Caylee
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »

Today Show with Cindy (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI

anybody else wanted to ring Cindy's neck after watchimg the today show.  She was calling the media maggots yesterday then goes on the today  show.  What a hypocrit

This Monkey wants to do more than wring her pathetic neck!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2008, 06:04:37 PM »

Ok, I have my broom right here, in my hands. Well I did, but right now I have the keyboard but the broom is right *here*. OK. What is it I'm supposed to do with the broom to get me a houseful of firemen?

LOL @ both of ya! 

And let your fellow monkeys know when the firefighters are there lol

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2008, 06:10:57 PM »

It looks like the demonstration on Monday is still on and growing by the hour. From Topix:

Uncle Buck
Sumterville, FL

42 min ago

What time does the demonstration start on Monday? I am going with 4 of my friends after we get out of work at Wakmart. We are bring lawn chairs and a cooler so we can stay for a few hours. I heard they are going to have special parking at a nearby shopping center and a guy with an old school bus will be bringing people over so we don't get hassled by the cops. I also heard they are trying to get a port a potty delivered to a empty lot but are having a hard time finding a place to put it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2008, 06:11:10 PM »

LOL @ both of ya! 

Darn.  I poked a hole in my roof and no firefighters came.  Guess 'cause not leak.

Crap.  I just do not have the pull Casey does.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2008, 06:13:11 PM »

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all so very much I was not ignoring anybody had to run to the store once again thank you and god bless you all

Run...stock up....no offense taken.  Take care of self and family.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2008, 06:14:01 PM »

Wow,

Read this info Maggie found over at Greta's blog. I had nothing to

do with any of it... Maggie was saying thanks to me for posting the

Inside Edition video piece.

Who knows where the rumor first started...

...but I could see this happening.

-----

Maggie on August 29th, 2008 5:49 pm

Thanks Carpe!

Read this on Gretawire from a blogger..

CAYLEE STORY******** Greta I tried to get the tip line to tell them how she got the info on the fake “nanny” and I emailed you as well! The deputy that was lying for her, RAN A LICENSE PLATE at the apartments. PRESTO! Full information on a stranger! THAT is why he lied and won’t talk to her as well. He is accidently an accomplice. What she did was watch the apartments and the lady went into a unit. THEN she wrote down the PLATE ### and got the Tony guy to RUN IT THRU DMV.

----

ZEPHYR1313 on August 29th, 2008 9:52 pm

I BELIEVE,THAT MAGGIE & (THANKS CARPE) HIT A TRIPLE ON THAT ONE. IF YOU HAD SAID…HER COP BOYFRIEND…KNEW..WHEN HE RAN THE WOMANS LICENSE PLATE,TO GIVE A FALSE STORY…IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HOMERUN! GREAT THEORY,MAGGIE(CARPE). I THINK HE(EX-COP)KNOWS MORE. POLICE SHOULD QUESTION HIM MORE. I HOPE THE POLICE READ BLOGS, BECAUSE THEIR ARE A LOT OF GOOD Q’s & A’s, BEING SAID HERE…AND THERE!

So... maybe a lil something like this?

You pick a random license plate from the apartments out of the blue...

...and then you would have to start taking your trail of lies... and start

hooking them onto the truth.

In otherwords, get the target's identity, and then come up with a way

to fit it into your bull story.

Acquire identity through cop she sleeps/slept with... she probably tricked him into it.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez... Now she'll start

saying Zanny the Nanny... up until the time Casey got the target's

identity (on June 17th?) ... She only called her the NANNY with friends

and family... after that time, She starts calling her Zanny the Nanny.

???

-----

Lala's says:

How long had Tony the cop known Casey?  Didn't we have reports of Zanny the nanny fro over two years?

-----

See, that is thing Lala's. That is where ol' Case-face threw us off the trail for a bit.

The knowing Zanny the Nanny thing all came from her family. ***

Everyone else said she just started saying THE ZANNY PORTION OF IT right

around 1 month prior.  Up until that time she was just

saying the Nanny.

Her family, once again, is full of it... and was muddying the waters.

The cop is probably going to be the one that they just fired for lying...

I forget his name.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2008, 06:14:39 PM »

LOL @ both of ya! 

Darn.  I poked a hole in my roof and no firefighters came.  Guess 'cause not leak.

get the hose hurry get the hose

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »

It looks like the demonstration on Monday is still on and growing by the hour. From Topix:

Uncle Buck
Sumterville, FL

42 min ago

What time does the demonstration start on Monday? I am going with 4 of my friends after we get out of work at Wakmart. We are bring lawn chairs and a cooler so we can stay for a few hours. I heard they are going to have special parking at a nearby shopping center and a guy with an old school bus will be bringing people over so we don't get hassled by the cops. I also heard they are trying to get a port a potty delivered to a empty lot but are having a hard time finding a place to put it.

Wow, they're serious!  PortaPotty and all!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2008, 06:17:13 PM »

OCGIRL: WELCOME!!!

Your avi is just WAY too cute not to animate! Don't feel you have to use it, I'm just on a 12 step program that isn't working! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/ocgirl.gif

CBB you have mad skills....that is too flippin cute....its monkeytastic..

Welcome OC and love your avi...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: August 30, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »

Uncle Buck
Sumterville, FL

42 min ago

Ugh.  What do you think will be in that cooler...  beeeeeeer?    Yeah..  If I had some people camped out in front of my house with beer cans (or hell, some soda!), I might be a trifle annoyed.  WTF?    I know, I know.. right to protest, they'll probably be on public property, etc..  it just seems insane somehow.   And an old school bus? What, are they planning a Hollywood fashion Tour of the Anthony's?    The worst.. a porta-potty. WTF?!  Omg..  LOL!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2008, 06:18:12 PM »

Carpe, I've mentioned this before, and I think it's the only logical explanation for the Sawgrass/Zanny connection.  However, I think Casey had Jesse Grund run a license plate check for her before he quit the OCSO on July 24.  She was on the phone with him, inviting him to the beach.  Maybe this was a payback for the favor?  Who knows?  I don't think it's the first time she's used LE resources to find info.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2008, 06:20:22 PM »

LOL @ both of ya! 

get the hose hurry get the hose

You mean I should fake it..LMAO?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »

Does this protest seem a bit bizarre to any one else?  Perhaps if they protested outside the jail where Casey is incarcerated, it might make more sense.  The Anthony's are just too easily inflamed, and some Orlando residents are enjoying the show a bit too much for my taste.  Well, each to their own.  Hope there are no incidents where anyone is hurt.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2008, 06:20:52 PM »

Oh I love your siamize cat - that spelling doesn't look right!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: August 30, 2008, 06:21:50 PM »

Sure Nurse, we all faked it

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #179 on: August 30, 2008, 06:22:16 PM »

Carpe, I've mentioned this before, and I think it's the only logical explanation for the Sawgrass/Zanny connection.  However, I think Casey had Jesse Grund run a license plate check for her before he quit the OCSO on July 24.  She was on the phone with him, inviting him to the beach.  Maybe this was a payback for the favor?  Who knows?  I don't think it's the first time she's used LE resources to find info.

Right on, AZLady!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.