March 29, 2024, 04:27:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362103 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: September 01, 2008, 10:30:59 AM »

Thanks Klaas.
Sign says George is a coward  so true
Cindy and George know the truth but realize as soon as they admit the truth, their world will once again change forever and collapse.

Y'know, I thought it was so weird at the very beginning that George was nowhere to be seen, that Cindy was rude to Greta and Geraldo, refusing to discuss her daughter,, she KNOWS the truth

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: September 01, 2008, 10:32:38 AM »

Hi, Im heading off to the nursing home.  Today Im taking them new socks and ice cream cups.  My mom is there but I have made friends with the others.  I do reverse trick or treat.  I go to their doors!!!!  See, I do have some redeeeming qualities besides flirting with Carpe and Rob!!!!

Being contrary is a feline trait 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1622 on: September 01, 2008, 10:33:03 AM »

Hi, Im heading off to the nursing home.  Today Im taking them new socks and ice cream cups.  My mom is there but I have made friends with the others.  I do reverse trick or treat.  I go to their doors!!!!  See, I do have some redeeeming qualities besides flirting with Carpe and Rob!!!!

Good Kitty!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: September 01, 2008, 10:34:20 AM »

you have a kind heart!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1624 on: September 01, 2008, 10:34:59 AM »

The Anthony Family denial is only public. There cannot possibly be denial in private...unless they are just plain stupid and I do not believe they are. DENIAL is for the public.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: September 01, 2008, 10:36:23 AM »

Wonder what the family spokesperson has to say this morning?  It would be helpful if Garrison would at least THANK the searchers.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: September 01, 2008, 10:36:59 AM »

The Anthony Family denial is only public. There cannot possibly be denial in private...unless they are just plain stupid and I do not believe they are. DENIAL is for the public.

Agreed Nutt!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: September 01, 2008, 10:38:03 AM »

OOOPPPS.... my electricity is starting to blink.....

Stay safe Cubbee!

Thanks klaas...one death in our area...man driving on interstate,, think a tree fell on him..alot of friends calling saying no electricity, so I am blogging on borrowed time her....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: September 01, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »

Wonder what the family spokesperson has to say this morning?  It would be helpful if Garrison would at least THANK the searchers.

Maybe he still has laryngitis....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: September 01, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »

Wow! I went back to see if there were any responses to the Orlando Craigslist posting I did asking for for volunteers. This is what I saw.

Orlando will turn out en masse to search for Caylee (when grandparents ADMIT SHE'S DEAD & ask)
Reply to: pers-821974996@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-01, 9:50AM EDT

Yep. That's all that's needed for the greatest outpouring of community support ever witnessed in Orlando.

George & Cindy: call a press conference, stand arm in arm, face the cameras and say these words:

"As much as we wanted to believe our in daughter, we have been presented with irrefutable evidence that Caylee is dead. (pause for effect and try to muster a tear for god's sake) We humbly ask for community support and assistance in bringing our granddaughter home for a fitting memorial and proper burial. Search groups are forming daily to search areas where Caylee's remains might be found. Please visit (insert your "find Caylee" web page here) for more information."

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART CINDY: Then, just turn around and walk away. No need to answer idiotic reporter questions, no need to give one more word on the subject. Let your true, heart-felt emotion speak for you.

Assuming you have any true, heart-felt emotion.

You transparent "show of support" for Casey is a slap in the face to Caylee. Just admit the truth - Caylee is dead - and we can all move toward a dignified, peaceful resolution.

Do this one last little favor for Caylee.

***********************************************************************************

Cindy And George Are At Home Sitting On Their Butts... (on hopespring)

Reply to: pers-821987903@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-01, 10:04AM EDT

while complete strangers are out looking for Caylee.

Tell me again, Cindy, why it is you are not helping to search for your granddaughter?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's because you know where she is buried and it would be a total waste of your time.

And after all your talk about the "leaches and maggots" who have not helped in any way.

You have some nerve.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: September 01, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::Larry Garrison fits right in with them, dontcha think?

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1631 on: September 01, 2008, 10:41:44 AM »

OOOPPPS.... my electricity is starting to blink.....

Stay safe Cubbee!

Thanks klaas...one death in our area...man driving on interstate,, think a tree fell on him..alot of friends calling saying no electricity, so I am blogging on borrowed time her....

Cubbeeeee get to safety!  Please don't take any chances!  LEAVE NOW

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: September 01, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »

Wow! I went back to see if there were any responses to the Orlando Craigslist posting I did asking for for volunteers. This is what I saw.

Orlando will turn out en masse to search for Caylee (when grandparents ADMIT SHE'S DEAD & ask)

Yep. That's all that's needed for the greatest outpouring of community support ever witnessed in Orlando.

George & Cindy: call a press conference, stand arm in arm, face the cameras and say these words:

"As much as we wanted to believe our in daughter, we have been presented with irrefutable evidence that Caylee is dead. (pause for effect and try to muster a tear for god's sake) We humbly ask for community support and assistance in bringing our granddaughter home for a fitting memorial and proper burial. Search groups are forming daily to search areas where Caylee's remains might be found. Please visit (insert your "find Caylee" web page here) for more information."

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART CINDY: Then, just turn around and walk away. No need to answer idiotic reporter questions, no need to give one more word on the subject. Let your true, heart-felt emotion speak for you.

You transparent "show of support" for Casey is a slap in the face to Caylee. Just admit the truth - Caylee is dead - and we can all move toward a dignified, peaceful resolution.

***********************************************************************************

Tell me again, Cindy, why it is you are not helping to search for your granddaughter?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's because you know where she is buried and it would be a total waste of your time.

And after all your talk about the "leaches and maggots" who have not helped in any way.

You have some nerve.

Wow, thanks mrskub

It's like "cutting off your nose to spite your face" on both sides of the coin.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: September 01, 2008, 10:43:15 AM »

Y'all, folks are calling businesses in Orlando asking for donations, but not getting very far. Part of the problem seems to be that there is no one on site who can approve donations because today is a holiday.

If anyone can make a donation, no matter how small, would you please go to the donations thread? Marlee has posted her Paypal account information there. Marlee is EXTREMELY trustworthy. If you put money in her Paypal account, it should be available immediately, and she can use it to buy supplies for the searchers. She will let you know know exactly what your money was spent on. These searchers need bug spray, wet wipes, snacks, and something for lunch.

Please help if you can.

Thanks. 

I Stand With The Girl
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: September 01, 2008, 10:43:49 AM »

You have some nerve.

WOW  that about says it all.... well said

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1635 on: September 01, 2008, 10:44:21 AM »

Hi Fellow Monkeys!!
 I am a longtime lurker, 3 yrs, and feel as if i know most of you!
 The weather here in Florida is rough, very humid, sweatballs in your
 eyes and the tip of your nose from the humidity. The searchers are going thru sawgrass palmettos, swamps, wet muck about a foot thick thanks to Fay..Mosquitos the size of nickels. Too bad I have company coming because i would have gone to assist with the search. I also believe the theory that George is involved, it's sad to watch this family disintegrate before our eyes. STOP THE LIES...
Nancy Grace returns tonight..YEAH!! 

Welcome Flamom!  Fixed your avatar for you (the site wouldn't allow a direct link).  The search team has asked for donations of BUG SPRAY for those nickel size mosquitos.

Besides the bug spray, you can get "Off" in a pop-up container of wipes.  They are great for areas you can't spray; your face, neck, etc...

On the Donations page, it was posted they've pretty much wiped out a hardware store of bug spray.  They had recieved many calls.  But everybody is doing such a great job over there!   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.0

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: September 01, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »

You have some nerve.

Wow, thanks mrskub

It's like "cutting off your nose to spite your face" on both sides of the coin.

They're really bitter Klaas. I'm really afraid if Caylee isn't found soon, something serious might happen to one of the Anthony's with their cocky attitudes.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: September 01, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »

Posted at Websleuths:

Quote from: Theonly1;2594417
I searched today. I'm extremely tired and just zoning out on this board! They told us not to say anything about anything so I don't know what is allowed to be posted (so I am going to err on the side of caution). We were told not to say the locations specifically. I can tell you I saw about 100 volunteers (media says 200). I can tell you I saw George come and drop off some t-shirts. It did not rain before I left. There were tons of mosquitoes.

I was really sad that more people in the community did not show up. I think Orlando is just so angered at the family/Casey in general. I have never seen such a poor community turn out! I am guessing people just did not *know* about it. There are so many churches around here--and it was a Sunday. I don't know why some churches did not offer the parishioners to come by. Who knows. Maybe people are more concerned about Gustav and Hannah.

T

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: September 01, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: September 01, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »

Does it make a better point to Cindy and George to actually have people out looking for her (dead)?  I mean what if they never admit it (before the body is found). You mean to tell me these people just plain refuse to help because of George and Cindy (and even Casey)??  What about helping because Caylee doesn't deserve to rot in some landfill or in some bushes or in the mud somewhere?  What about helping so this beautiful girl can get a proper burial before nothing is left of her to be found?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.