March 29, 2024, 07:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362113 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: September 01, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7333203&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Family protests outside Anthony home 

Last Edited: Monday, 01 Sep 2008, 11:17 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 01 Sep 2008, 9:51 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Dozens of people had planned to show up in front of the Anthony family home at 6 a.m. Monday morning to protest the family, or to show their support. Instead, only a family and a single woman came out around 8 a.m.

The woman who came alone drove all the way from Altamonte Springs to give the family support.  She said the family needs emotional support and they need to keep the faith. She wanted to remain unidentified.

VIDEO: Family protests outside Anthony's home

On the flip side, the Courtney family came to protest against the Anthony's, saying they are covering up for their daughter and that they know the truth about where little Caylee is.

At one point, the Courtney family crossed over the no trespassing signs the Anthony's posted along their property. They began banging on the door, screaming at the family to tell the truth.

“I am here to speak for little Caylee. They know the truth. If it were me I would be in jail right now, I hate to play the race card, but no one would put up $500,000 bond to get me out of jail," Erika Courtney said who is African American.

VIDEO: Mother discusses why she and her family are protesting

Five Orange County Sheriff’s deputies showed up and gave the family a trespassing warning, because the Anthony told cops they did not want the family arrested.

The Courtney's say they will continue to protest on the sidewalk and do not plan to leave, despite their warning.

WOW!  Not the smartest thing to do...but....ballzie for sure.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: September 01, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »

OK,IMO this woman needs to be out searching or helping the searchers in some way.I think this is over the top.

This video was taken prior to them throwing Casey back in jail.  I hope that she is out searching now with the rest of the volunteers. 

No Dolce. This was this morning.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1682 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

OK,IMO this woman needs to be out searching or helping the searchers in some way.I think this is over the top.

This video was taken prior to them throwing Casey back in jail.  I hope that she is out searching now with the rest of the volunteers. 

For real?  WOW.  Why was she saying that they needed to re-arrest Casey then?  Is Casey not still in jail?  Did I totally miss something here?  I am playing catchup again but my goodness.  Yes she does need to be a little more proactive and help with the search.  Thanks for the clear up there.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »

At this point with all denial from the Anthony's is better for them y for caylee to keep them inside their house
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1684 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:59 PM »

Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11
LOL...guess Laryagitis got fired.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1685 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:34 PM »

I thought this video was from this morning?

Karma Is Coming

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: September 01, 2008, 12:31:53 PM »

I thought this video was from this morning?

I was wrong, it was this morning.  I still do not understand why Mrs. Courtney was saying to throw Casey back in jail though, she is in jail.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1687 on: September 01, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »

For real?  WOW.  Why was she saying that they needed to re-arrest Casey then?  Is Casey not still in jail?  Did I totally miss something here?  I am playing catchup again but my goodness.  Yes she does need to be a little more proactive and help with the search.  Thanks for the clear up there.
I think this woman meant why isn't Casey in jail on murder charges(instead of the felony child charges and petty theft charges).I could be wrong as I didn't watch the whole video.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: September 01, 2008, 12:33:58 PM »

She asked why isn't Casey arrested for what she did? I took that to mean murder instead of the check forgery.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1689 on: September 01, 2008, 12:34:03 PM »

Here is the email for the Press Agency in the local area to the Anthony's.  I am emailing them my disapproval, maybe other Monkeys will as well...

admin@thepublicityagency.com

Thank You Sweetness...Des Wink 

We should all do this...and pass it to every list you can...for Caylee...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1690 on: September 01, 2008, 12:34:43 PM »

At this point with all denial from the Anthony's is better for them y for caylee to keep them inside their house
They can still be in denial AND go man the tables at the search sites.Beats sitting at home fighting off protestors and beating people off your grass.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 01, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »

Holy Crap!

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

Maybe they have both. Larry as a spokesperson and this agency for press releases only.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1692 on: September 01, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »

Holy Crap!

OMG...Glen Selig is the same idiot representing Drew Peterson!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1693 on: September 01, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »

Holy Crap!

Maybe they have both. Larry as a spokesperson and this agency for press releases only.
I thought all of that was Larry's job....he's the NewsMaker.

Karma Is Coming

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1694 on: September 01, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »

Here is the email for the Press Agency in the local area to the Anthony's.  I am emailing them my disapproval, maybe other Monkeys will as well...

I have emailed everyone I know with this information.  I have also sent them an email out of my account and my husbands. 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: September 01, 2008, 12:40:27 PM »

This family just chaps my....um...well anyway...where is Larry?     I have yet to hear him speak for the family...wonder how Baez is paying for all this...we know the Anthony's aren't dishing out dollars to help the search so maybe they are paying for the defense of Casey...their devious daughter...that knows where this baby is...right at this moment...right now....

Oh man!  I am getting so angry....we have people working all over the country to help TES get some of the things they need to find Caylee and this family.....this family....just........................
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1696 on: September 01, 2008, 12:42:02 PM »

I have emailed everyone I know with this information.  I have also sent them an email out of my account and my husbands. 

Toll free number for you Des 888-399-5534 I know you do not like email. Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: September 01, 2008, 12:43:43 PM »

Since it was stated that Glen was the contact, here is his email glenn@prnewschannel.com  I am currently searching for more.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1698 on: September 01, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »

You would not believe how much of the Media reads here...and other sites focused oh Caylee...it doesn't cost anything...but a moment of your time and heart...Be a Brave MrsKubb....only ALL of us can make a difference...just remember...it might be *your* email that makes the difference...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1699 on: September 01, 2008, 12:44:53 PM »

Since it was stated that Glen was the contact, here is his email glenn@prnewschannel.com  I am currently searching for more.

Alright, here is my last one for Glen... glenn@ThePublicityAgency.com

Thanks, and sorry for the multiple posts. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.