March 28, 2024, 07:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362080 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1780 on: September 01, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »

nikkibnurse, (hello to a fellow nurse, by the way!) thanks for the comment on my puppy!  He's a Yorkie Poo and he's precious.  He's smart and has a great personality.

What about your little one there?  WHAT A DOLL!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
jonathan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: September 01, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »

So i'm new here and like most of you I sadly believe Caylee is dead and it completley breaks my heart i have a 13yr and he is my life the reason i breathe and i could not even begin  to imagine how someone could hurt a child... when i was 20 i got pregnant and i told no one' then i finally got to the point in my pregnancy where i could not hide it no more so everyone around me knew at that time...regardless i have a handsome 13 yr old which i love and would die for and i can not begin to understand how a mother would.could not love her flesh and blood to protect her to point of safety, i put my kid b4 myself..i just do not understand how a mother put herself b4 her kid yea i know everyone calls her a skank and whore and whatever else but damn call me what u want my kid will always come first..this is crazy what the Anthony's r doing I can't believe the madness a baby is at stake...WHERE IS THE HUMA ::MonkeyWaa::NITY??????????????????????

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: September 01, 2008, 03:42:40 PM »

Does anybody remember the new poster that came here to the board speaking of personal knowledge of Kiomarie T-C?  I thought I would remember & of course I don't.

I haven't seen them return as according to the poster, they were on there way out with the fiance of Kiomarie T-C to get her a beauty feel better but one thing that has been going around & around in my brain is their referencing that Kiomarie T-C's niece was very upset as Caylee was her BEST FRIEND.  Does anybody other than me recall this??????

I assumed, if this poster was REAL, that they would be returning, at which time I would pose a question that how if Kiomarie T-C had had relatively little physical contact with Caylee had her niece become BEST FRIENDS?  Doesn't that imply that there would have been play dates?  This kind of ties in with the reference of Caylee speaking, according to CA, of time spent with the Nanny & "the puppy".

Hoping this makes sense.

I remember the posts.....I don't think Caylee spent much time with any other child of similar age, and don't imagine there were many play-dates, at least not in the months before she disappeared. Granny was her primary care-taker from what I have read, while Casey partied or slept off hangovers....I don't see Casey carting off Caylee for the day to play, when she could lounge around her house while Caylee entertained herself. JMO

Whoever this poster was/is might have been trying to insert himself/herself into this case with their own agenda.  Again JMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: September 01, 2008, 03:42:49 PM »

I am not disagreeing that they have likely destroyed evidence. I am just thinking that it would be hard in a court of law to prove it was intentionally done.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: September 01, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »

Lord, how I wish I knew what info wasnt made public....

WHat I dont understand is, why they dont charge her...

I am FIRMLY convinced that the "arrest" made the other night was bogus..they arrested her on fraud charges, but they really arrested her due to the case...they just cant say that right now..

I want to HEAR THE WORDS "charged with murder"...

SHe needs to go down!!!!

I think tomorrow at 9am, when her immunity deal runs out, we'll hear something that will make us all happy.

I don't believe this was an accident any longer. If it were, Jose would have convinced her to take the immunity. She has held out longer than anyone I know could have. Under brutal interrogation, she has lied and lied all the while maintaining her composure. None of us here could do that. She's cold and she's calculating. She knows just what she's doing. No insanity. Nuts and psycho maybe but she's clearly competent to understand right from wrong and could assist with finding Caylee if she so chose. Nope, I believe she intentionally killed this child, as awful as that seems. If the body is found, she faces the DP and she knows it, due to traumatic injuries.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: September 01, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »

I had not seen this clip before, just the still. Protests Outside the Anthony House this AM

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7333160&version=1&locale=EN-US

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: September 01, 2008, 03:55:29 PM »

I am FIRMLY convinced that the "arrest" made the other night was bogus..they arrested her on fraud charges, but they really arrested her due to the case...they just cant say that right now..

SHe needs to go down!!!!

I think tomorrow at 9am, when her immunity deal runs out, we'll hear something that will make us all happy.

I don't believe this was an accident any longer. If it were, Jose would have convinced her to take the immunity. She has held out longer than anyone I know could have. Under brutal interrogation, she has lied and lied all the while maintaining her composure. None of us here could do that. She's cold and she's calculating. She knows just what she's doing. No insanity. Nuts and psycho maybe but she's clearly competent to understand right from wrong and could assist with finding Caylee if she so chose. Nope, I believe she intentionally killed this child, as awful as that seems. If the body is found, she faces the DP and she knows it, due to traumatic injuries.

I think so too.. she knows that when they find the body she will face murder charges once they determine what she did to that little girl..  she is hiding something evil.. that is the only reason she will not take the immunity..  cus it is better that noone knows what she really did.. and she could still very well face murder charges even without the body..... we dont know what else LE has found at this point in time.. they just wanted to try to get the body now, cus after they charge her officially, and she pleads not guilty, there will never be any possibility of them getting any info on locale of caylees body..
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: September 01, 2008, 04:00:29 PM »

Does anybody remember the new poster that came here to the board speaking of personal knowledge of Kiomarie T-C?  I thought I would remember & of course I don't.

I haven't seen them return as according to the poster, they were on there way out with the fiance of Kiomarie T-C to get her a beauty feel better but one thing that has been going around & around in my brain is their referencing that Kiomarie T-C's niece was very upset as Caylee was her BEST FRIEND.  Does anybody other than me recall this??????

I assumed, if this poster was REAL, that they would be returning, at which time I would pose a question that how if Kiomarie T-C had had relatively little physical contact with Caylee had her niece become BEST FRIENDS?  Doesn't that imply that there would have been play dates?  This kind of ties in with the reference of Caylee speaking, according to CA, of time spent with the Nanny & "the puppy".

Hoping this makes sense.

I remember the posts.....I don't think Caylee spent much time with any other child of similar age, and don't imagine there were many play-dates, at least not in the months before she disappeared. Granny was her primary care-taker from what I have read, while Casey partied or slept off hangovers....I don't see Casey carting off Caylee for the day to play, when she could lounge around her house while Caylee entertained herself. JMO

Whoever this poster was/is might have been trying to insert himself/herself into this case with their own agenda.  Again JMO.

Jess...with numbers???
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: September 01, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »

I talked to my niece this morning, she lives about 160 miles somewhere north of Orlando.  I offered that if this weekend the search is still on, I would pay for the hotel rooms for her and her husband as well as the rooms for their friends if they wanted to join the search.  She said, "Absolutely NOT."  I asked why and she said that everyone that she knows does not want to return Caylee's body to any of the Anthonys!  She said that when Casey's case of "economic issues" puts her in jail for an extended period of time, they are hoping the state will transfer custody of Caylee to the State of Florida, and everyone would be out there looking for Caylee in a heart beat!  Wow, is all I could say.  I had not thought about that.  She said it angers her when the searches say they want to bring Caylee home; they do not want the Anthonys to have anything to do with Caylee anymore.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1789 on: September 01, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »

My Gut Tells me that One of these so called Lovers of Casey - Knows something. Each and Everyone of them she took in within Days of Meeting " as Your my One and Only". All of them she met right before Caylee was missing and kept up with afterward.
She had to have misconstrued something in conversation with One of them . If they got all of them in a room together and let them all Sit and Talk  * left alone yet on Camera Audio/video ... I think it would be beneficial.
What boggles my brain the most is that she had So Many Men in a short time - and they all took her into their lives and homes with Caylee. Even if they were short lived Romances ( booty calls)
Something just does not set right with me on that. If she were single I would think ok. Single Moms at the age of 22 * with a 3 yr old are usually not a Guys choice pick .... So many Girls out there that are Single and free.

Even with all of Casey's excuses of Oh Caylee is with the Nanny or my Parents ... Guys do have a conscience when it comes to little kids. And too why would they shack up with a Girl that they barely knew ( met online whatever) and Not say Hey ... Casey this is just not going to work * from the get go. Due to her having Caylee. Tell her to her face ...You should be with your Daughter and not hanging out with me.

Maybe they did tell her * All 6 of them or how many of them *  and that propelled her even more to get rid of Caylee. I mean HOLY Crap how Many Young Men was she sleeping with in a three month period of time. They should round table all these Men and have them sit and compare stories -get it on tape and go from there. Since they were who she spent most of her time with during and after Caylee was missing.

I think once you got them all together in a Room and let them sit and talk - they May find between all of them something that holds a key.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1790 on: September 01, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »

I talked to my niece this morning, she lives about 160 miles somewhere north of Orlando.  I offered that if this weekend the search is still on, I would pay for the hotel rooms for her and her husband as well as the rooms for their friends if they wanted to join the search.  She said, "Absolutely NOT."  I asked why and she said that everyone that she knows does not want to return Caylee's body to any of the Anthonys!  She said that when Casey's case of "economic issues" puts her in jail for an extended period of time, they are hoping the state will transfer custody of Caylee to the State of Florida, and everyone would be out there looking for Caylee in a heart beat!  Wow, is all I could say.  I had not thought about that.  She said it angers her when the searches say they want to bring Caylee home; they do not want the Anthonys to have anything to do with Caylee anymore.

WOW
WOW

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1791 on: September 01, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »

SHe needs to go down!!!!

of course it was intentional.

what type of injury would still remain after 2 + months that would send her to the chair? and one that could not be explained away as an accident?

most likely some sort of head injury or a strangulation where the throat bone in the neck is broken.

her own attorney approached the State's Attorney for the immunity deal and lied about it. Again, most likely to garner hope and / or unwanted sympathy. To make people believe that Casey was wrapped up in some sort of accident and panicked. That's not what happened.

she will not reveal the location of the body even if she know where it is.

In my opinion, this could go on for some time to come - unfortunately.

The death penalty is an appropriate punishment (should it all play out that way) and not to be confused with a deterrent. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: September 01, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »

Well certainly everyone is entitled to their own feelings about this case. As for myself, I wish I lived nearer.....I would be glad to search. In my mind the priority is to find Caylee. I don't disagree with any of the ill feelings toward the Anthony's they don't deserve to be grandparents. But Caylee needs to be found first and foremost IMO......let the legal, custodial and what ever other issues arise be sorted through in due time-at this time a little girl is missing  and it seems clear now her remains need to be found.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1793 on: September 01, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »

SHe needs to go down!!!!

of course it was intentional.

what type of injury would still remain after 2 + months that would send her to the chair? and one that could not be explained away as an accident?

most likely some sort of head injury or a strangulation where the throat bone in the neck is broken.

her own attorney approached the State's Attorney for the immunity deal and lied about it. Again, most likely to garner hope and / or unwanted sympathy. To make people believe that Casey was wrapped up in some sort of accident and panicked. That's not what happened.

she will not reveal the location of the body even if she know where it is.

In my opinion, this could go on for some time to come - unfortunately.

The death penalty is an appropriate punishment (should it all play out that way) and not to be confused with a deterrent. 

yep I agree - My Father always Said

I hope you spend 15 Minutes in Heaven Before the Devil knows Your Dead

Put Casey in General Population in a Womans Correctional Facility for 15 Mins .....

Human Pinata - Nothing is more Heinous than an act of Cruelty to a Child

Even then I don't think Casey will get it ...

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: September 01, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Evidence from a University of Tennessee body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition.

A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's.

Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The 3-year-old's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, called 911 in June saying she had not seen her granddaughter in several days and her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.

Cindy Anthony later rescinded her comment, saying the smell was an old pizza and some cleaning fluid.

On Sunday, 150 volunteers came out to help Texas Equusearch, an organization using computer mapping and other high-tech means to try to find some evidence of Caylee Marie Anthony.

"We've come across a lot of areas," said Mandy Albritton with Texas Equusearch. "We've ruled out a lot of areas she's not, so that's progress."

Orange County detectives are directing search teams to areas associated with their investigation, like a wooded area near the Amscot where Casey Anthony abandoned her car.

"The information we've gotten back from the FBI lab has clearly helped us focus our investigation," Allen said.

Police sources said the lab test that clinched the decision was on strands of hair belonging to Caylee that showed signs of decomposition. However, those tests did not provide a probable cause for how the child's body ended up in the trunk. Investigators said they're continuing to look into that.

"I want an apology from Sheriff Kevin Beary," Cindy Anthony said.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she's still fuming over her daughter's re-arrest on Friday. She refuses to buy into evidence that her granddaughter is dead.

"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.

Sheriff's investigators said the timing of the arrest Friday was not orchestrated. They said these latest economic crime charges are a separate matter from the child neglect case.

With two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is now facing up to 17 years in prison if convicted of everything.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: September 01, 2008, 04:31:54 PM »

So i'm new here and like most of you I sadly believe Caylee is dead and it completley breaks my heart i have a 13yr and he is my life the reason i breathe and i could not even begin  to imagine how someone could hurt a child... when i was 20 i got pregnant and i told no one' then i finally got to the point in my pregnancy where i could not hide it no more so everyone around me knew at that time...regardless i have a handsome 13 yr old which i love and would die for and i can not begin to understand how a mother would.could not love her flesh and blood to protect her to point of safety, i put my kid b4 myself..i just do not understand how a mother put herself b4 her kid yea i know everyone calls her a skank and whore and whatever else but damn call me what u want my kid will always come first..this is crazy what the Anthony's r doing I can't believe the madness a baby is at stake...WHERE IS THE HUMA ::MonkeyWaa::NITY??????????????????????

Welcome Johathon - I agree,  I think I agreed with it when you posted nast night too!  It's sad they seem to worry more for Casey than Caylee.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: September 01, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »

I have observed this forum and its full of great information.  I know I can come here and get the latest updates.  Thanks to all of you for that.

I am needing some information on tomorrows search for Caylee.  I only live about 100 miles from Orlando and am wanting to help physically.  I know where to go as I have googled it.  I placed a call to eccusearch and was ask to leave my name and number for a return call.  I have not gotten that call as I can imagine they are swamped.  If anybody has information on what I need to bring (if anything) and also my 15 year old Daughter is wanting to help.  Can she?  I was wondering about the age requirements if any to help out.  Any info would be appreciated.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: September 01, 2008, 04:32:31 PM »

Wow...thanks...there is some really strong emotions out there!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: September 01, 2008, 04:33:57 PM »

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Evidence from a University of Tennessee body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition.

A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's.

Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The 3-year-old's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, called 911 in June saying she had not seen her granddaughter in several days and her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.

Cindy Anthony later rescinded her comment, saying the smell was an old pizza and some cleaning fluid.

On Sunday, 150 volunteers came out to help Texas Equusearch, an organization using computer mapping and other high-tech means to try to find some evidence of Caylee Marie Anthony.

"We've come across a lot of areas," said Mandy Albritton with Texas Equusearch. "We've ruled out a lot of areas she's not, so that's progress."

Orange County detectives are directing search teams to areas associated with their investigation, like a wooded area near the Amscot where Casey Anthony abandoned her car.

"The information we've gotten back from the FBI lab has clearly helped us focus our investigation," Allen said.

Police sources said the lab test that clinched the decision was on strands of hair belonging to Caylee that showed signs of decomposition. However, those tests did not provide a probable cause for how the child's body ended up in the trunk. Investigators said they're continuing to look into that.

"I want an apology from Sheriff Kevin Beary," Cindy Anthony said.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she's still fuming over her daughter's re-arrest on Friday. She refuses to buy into evidence that her granddaughter is dead.

"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.

Sheriff's investigators said the timing of the arrest Friday was not orchestrated. They said these latest economic crime charges are a separate matter from the child neglect case.

With two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is now facing up to 17 years in prison if convicted of everything.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

You know, even if she does this 17 yrs.. and no murder charges ever follow through, she will be in hell if she ever gets out..  someone who is crazy enough will hunt her butt down and finish her off...  it would happen.... 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: September 01, 2008, 04:37:55 PM »

Jess...with numbers???

Thanks Mum, you so often come through for me.  Much appreciated, will look & now copy, like I should have originally.  I did look at W/S & found no such post by same friend trying to speak to Kiomarie T-C so may have just been a "look at me" personality like for instance KC, she was busy on the computer at that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.