April 26, 2024, 03:57:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363501 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »

I hate to keep being a bother but I need some help again.

Ok, I have my broom right here, in my hands. Well I did, but right now I have the keyboard but the broom is right *here*. OK. What is it I'm supposed to do with the broom to get me a houseful of firemen?

LMAO poke a hole in the roof and put the hose in it lol

LOL @ both of ya! 

And let your fellow monkeys know when the firefighters are there lol

Darn.  I poked a hole in my roof and no firefighters came.  Guess 'cause not leak.

Crap.  I just do not have the pull Casey does.
get the hose hurry get the hose

Should I pull a Meg Ryan in "When Harry met Sally"?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2008, 06:23:04 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Caylee needs to be located if possible. Who disposes a child then hides the fact. She needs to be put properly to rest and all involved need to be held accountable, whether they loved her or not. Search your hearts how can one really just walk away? A child loved, lost and left abandoned maybe never to be found, a tiny soul. Its a nightmare. She was not garbage then nor should she have ever been treated as such in the end. Doing your own burial hiding to run from your guilt is morbid.

Murth your live feed volume very low, hard to hear. Cindy planning to sue OCSO over Casey's arrest last night.

Anybody heard this??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 30, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart

I am originally from the City of Brotherly Love.  I recognized your area code when you posted it last night.  You must be somewhere around Montgomery County.  I'm from Springfield Twp.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: August 30, 2008, 06:25:03 PM »

Carpe, I've mentioned this before, and I think it's the only logical explanation for the Sawgrass/Zanny connection.  However, I think Casey had Jesse Grund run a license plate check for her before he quit the OCSO on July 24.  She was on the phone with him, inviting him to the beach.  Maybe this was a payback for the favor?  Who knows?  I don't think it's the first time she's used LE resources to find info.

Right on, AZLady!

And, I think OCSO knew this connection a long time ago.  That's why they investigated and then dismissed the Zanny the Nanny story.  No Zanny, no nanny--they turned their resources to figuring out what really happened, as they should.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: August 30, 2008, 06:25:06 PM »

Why are they protesting?  They got what they wanted.  They would be better served forming a search party .

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2008, 06:25:35 PM »

Oh I love your siamize cat - that spelling doesn't look right!!!

Isn't it awesome?!  I have been eye'ing some of the avs CBB has listed.. I liked the tiger with the sparkling stripes, but then today I saw this one.  It's great. Very Happy

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »

It looks like the demonstration on Monday is still on and growing by the hour. From Topix:

Uncle Buck
Sumterville, FL

42 min ago

What time does the demonstration start on Monday? I am going with 4 of my friends after we get out of work at Wakmart. We are bring lawn chairs and a cooler so we can stay for a few hours. I heard they are going to have special parking at a nearby shopping center and a guy with an old school bus will be bringing people over so we don't get hassled by the cops. I also heard they are trying to get a port a potty delivered to a empty lot but are having a hard time finding a place to put it.

Wow, they're serious!  PortaPotty and all!

You know .... I would ALMOST feel sorry for them ... for a minute ....IF Cindy wasn't calling her "neighbors" maggots and whatnot .... Man oh Man .... she gets dumber by the day .... really, lets keep hurling more insults at people that started by gathering to support your missing grandbaby .... maybe they are not the same people, but I believe they have turned because of her ridiculous behavior and her outspoken denial!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: August 30, 2008, 06:26:16 PM »

Carpe, do you live close to the storm???????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2008, 06:26:17 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Caylee needs to be located if possible. Who disposes a child then hides the fact. She needs to be put properly to rest and all involved need to be held accountable, whether they loved her or not. Search your hearts how can one really just walk away? A child loved, lost and left abandoned maybe never to be found, a tiny soul. Its a nightmare. She was not garbage then nor should she have ever been treated as such in the end. Doing your own burial hiding to run from your guilt is morbid.

Murth your live feed volume very low, hard to hear. Cindy planning to sue OCSO over Casey's arrest last night.

Anybody heard this??

She must be talking to the Alpoe brothers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2008, 06:27:22 PM »

Does this protest seem a bit bizarre to any one else?  Perhaps if they protested outside the jail where Casey is incarcerated, it might make more sense.  The Anthony's are just too easily inflamed, and some Orlando residents are enjoying the show a bit too much for my taste.  Well, each to their own.  Hope there are no incidents where anyone is hurt.

ZAlady ... I agree.

Also ... I believe that maybe the Anthonys will be pushed so far that ... the truth will forever remain elusive.

I do not agree with appeasing/ coddling the Anthonys in an attempt to get answers ... there has to be some type of pressure but ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Anybody heard this??

Yes, and it's another one of Cindy's rants.  She said the OCSO "broke" into her house.  Reality:  they had an arrest warrant for a person out on bond.  They have the authority to take her in wherever she is.  Cindy is in AnthonyLand where reality seldom intrudes.

BRING NATALEE HOME
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2008, 06:27:45 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart

I am originally from the City of Brotherly Love.  I recognized your area code when you posted it last night.  You must be somewhere around Montgomery County.  I'm from Springfield Twp.

Hey to all you PA monkeys .... I'm from the burg here .... Harrisburg ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7325645&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Slideshow of pics:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/083008equusearch/indexGallery.htm

Hundreds show up in search for missing toddler 

Last Edited: Saturday, 30 Aug 2008, 6:19 PM EDT 
Created: Saturday, 30 Aug 2008, 6:09 PM EDT 

Hundreds of volunteers gathered to help search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.  ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, says around 175 people showed up early Saturday morning with horses and ATV’S to help find the missing toddler.

The group says the number of volunteers that turned out was lower than expected.

About 175 people helped search on horseback, with ATV’S, using airboats, with sonar and on foot. The group would like more volunteers.

PHOTO GALLERY: Hundreds of volunteers gather to search for Caylee

People of all ages came out to look, hoping to bring Caylee home.

Lois Peter and her family have been big Anthony family supporters since the search for Caylee began. Today, Peter was prepared to walk the walk.

“It’s really emotional on us. We will do what we have to do. It's got to stop, it's all just got to stop. Caylee has to come home," she said. 

This search group searched the area of Moss Park near Narcoossee Road, checking the site of an old, forgotten playground. There was no sign of Caylee. Equusearch said their searching has ruled out certain areas.

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony,  made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Equusearch sayd they usually begin searches in areas closest to where a child was last seen. The airport is a good distance away from where Casey said she last saw Caylee. The group says their decision to search near the airport was a bit out of the ordinary for them, but not unheard of.

“I hope if she is out here we find her and if we don’t, amen to that she’s not out here," Pete said..

Equusearch crews searched until rain hindered them around 3 p.m., stopping their search a little earlier than planned. The group plans to be out bright and early Sunday morning.

Texas Equusearch is a non profit group helping to organize the search for Caylee. Their mobile headquarters is located behind the Holiday Inn on T.G. Lee Blvd off Semoran Blvd. near Orlando International Airport.

The group is asking for volunteers to come out and help in their search. They are also in need of supplies if you would like to donate.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2008, 06:28:15 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Anybody heard this??

She must be talking to the Alpoe brothers.

New to me.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2008, 06:28:16 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Anybody heard this??

Go for it Cindy.  Add to your a$$ness.  How much more of taxpayers money are you going to use for you benefit.

If this ever becomes a movie or book.  DO NOT GO THERE.  Do not give them any money off of this after they had your tax dollars pay for this fisaco.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 30, 2008, 06:29:21 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Anybody heard this??

Cindy planning to sue OCSO over Casey's arrest last night.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 30, 2008, 06:29:46 PM »

It looks like the demonstration on Monday is still on and growing by the hour. From Topix:

Uncle Buck
Sumterville, FL

42 min ago

What time does the demonstration start on Monday? I am going with 4 of my friends after we get out of work at Wakmart. We are bring lawn chairs and a cooler so we can stay for a few hours. I heard they are going to have special parking at a nearby shopping center and a guy with an old school bus will be bringing people over so we don't get hassled by the cops. I also heard they are trying to get a port a potty delivered to a empty lot but are having a hard time finding a place to put it.

Ugh.  What do you think will be in that cooler...  beeeeeeer?    Yeah..  If I had some people camped out in front of my house with beer cans (or hell, some soda!), I might be a trifle annoyed.  WTF?    I know, I know.. right to protest, they'll probably be on public property, etc..  it just seems insane somehow.   And an old school bus? What, are they planning a Hollywood fashion Tour of the Anthony's?    The worst.. a porta-potty. WTF?!  Omg..  LOL!

I personally think it's great. Keep the pressure on and let the world know that nobody has forgotten about Caylee and we don't buy their BS excuses. I wish they would do it every night and if I lived closer, I'd be there in a  heartbeat.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 30, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »

I just can't believe the size of this thing Keep in mind I am originally from england so we don't have nothing like this Katrina was wild for me but thie one the eye is over 33 miles wide!!

O/T

Lisa - I just now saw this. What part of England are you originally from? My hubby is from England - the London suburbs.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #198 on: August 30, 2008, 06:30:53 PM »

Carpe, I've mentioned this before, and I think it's the only logical explanation for the Sawgrass/Zanny connection.  However, I think Casey had Jesse Grund run a license plate check for her before he quit the OCSO on July 24.  She was on the phone with him, inviting him to the beach.  Maybe this was a payback for the favor?  Who knows?  I don't think it's the first time she's used LE resources to find info.

Right on, AZLady!

And, I think OCSO knew this connection a long time ago.  That's why they investigated and then dismissed the Zanny the Nanny story.  No Zanny, no nanny--they turned their resources to figuring out what really happened, as they should.

Right. The cops may act like they don't know anything, but they know

just about everything. They are always 20 steps ahead. It just makes the

family look so more pathetic for holding out hopes that Casey is telling

the truth, as we unwrap things post by post. LOL

If Casey had applied her lying abilities to going to school... she would

be a top scholar, no doubt!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: August 30, 2008, 06:31:19 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Anybody heard this??

Cindy planning to sue OCSO over Casey's arrest last night.

why because they drove over her no trespass sign??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.