April 26, 2024, 04:29:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363502 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: September 01, 2008, 05:40:16 PM »

Do we have that cemetary onna map????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: September 01, 2008, 05:41:50 PM »

Some facts about Jesus Ortiz (one of the alleged fathers of Caylee according to Cindy and Casey)

http://momtective.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/what-we-know-about-jesus-ortiz/

Recent searches have been in an area close to the airport and the Anthony's residence, which coincidentally is very close to Greenwood Cemetery where Jesus is buried. (A reference has been made that Casey probably would hide Caley close to her fathers final resting place as a tribute or memorial. It also ties into the cellphone pings on June 17.

Greenwood Cemetery is 10 miles from the Anthony residence.

Interresting

Maybe I'm too jaded, but I don't think Casey care's one whit about anyone other than herself and would not have considered a "deceased father" that never helped her out in any way. 
My 2 cents....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1842 on: September 01, 2008, 05:43:23 PM »

Some facts about Jesus Ortiz (one of the alleged fathers of Caylee according to Cindy and Casey)

Recent searches have been in an area close to the airport and the Anthony's residence, which coincidentally is very close to Greenwood Cemetery where Jesus is buried. (A reference has been made that Casey probably would hide Caley close to her fathers final resting place as a tribute or memorial. It also ties into the cellphone pings on June 17.

Interresting

Agree, interesting....and just how many freakin guys are on the possible list of fathers here??  My word! 
Not trying to sound harsh, but what would make this "possible daddy" more special than the others? 
This is a very interesting lead though and I am quite anxious to see if the LE has taken this into consideration. 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: September 01, 2008, 05:46:04 PM »

Interresting

Agree, interesting....and just how many freakin guys are on the possible list of fathers here??  My word! 
Not trying to sound harsh, but what would make this "possible daddy" more special than the others? 
This is a very interesting lead though and I am quite anxious to see if the LE has taken this into consideration. 

It is possible that Casey was not as promiscuous 3 years ago as it appears she is now. It sounds interesting to me too.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1844 on: September 01, 2008, 05:46:23 PM »

I'm Lost...who is Kio?

LOL...I read all the posts, but can't remember anything about her!

Kio is Casey's friend from HS who worked at Universal at the same place Kodak in/around the area that Casey had claimed to work.
She came forward when it was mentioned to her by a guy named Brian that Casey had borrowed a shovel during the time frame Caylee was missing.
Kio came forward to the police to discuss a phone call she had with Casey in which she had asked to borrow some money, she said that she had heard Caylee in the background, or a child that she thought was Caylee.  This phone call occured on or around the June 9th date in question.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1845 on: September 01, 2008, 05:46:27 PM »

plot map pdf
http://www.greenwood-cemetery.net/GreenwoodPlotLayout.pdf

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: September 01, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »

Bless you Nut.  Is that what you go by ?   Im sorry, I don't know you as well as some of the others. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1847 on: September 01, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »

Interresting

It is possible that Casey was not as promiscuous 3 years ago as it appears she is now. It sounds interesting to me too.

At this point, anything is possible.  Given the many guys she tried to peg "fatherhood" on though, I am not thinking that the scenario you have offered is a likely one.  THEN AGAIN this case keeps twisting and turning so NOTHING would surprise me.  Good thought, and this is an interesting thought that I hope the LE has taken into consideration.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: September 01, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Investigator Confirms Caylee Anthony Is Dead, Search Underway For Body

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 3:55 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Teams of volunteers spent their holiday combing through 20 acres of woods near Orlando International Airport, searching for the body of Caylee Anthony.

More than 100 people signed up and were split into teams to search areas where sheriff's investigators believe the body could be. The search was organized by a Texas group called Equusearch. Caylee Anthony has been missing since June when her mother, Casey reported her missing. Casey is in jail on charges related to the disappearance and on check fraud charges.

"It's going to take days, literally days," said one volunteer of the search effort.

Monday's search brought out about half the volunteers of a similar search Sunday. Detectives say the volunteers found nothing more than animal bones. If they do fined something suspicious, deputies will come in and finish looking.

(snipped)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1849 on: September 01, 2008, 05:50:20 PM »

Do we have that cemetary onna map????

yep.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: September 01, 2008, 05:50:55 PM »

I notice there's a new monkey, named Glowworm.   You know the best things in life are still free, lightning bugs, stars, rainbows,

I'm the newbie named Glow Worm.  I have been trying to figure out how to post a message or reply.  So, here goes! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: September 01, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »

Interresting

Remember that Casey let Jesse Grund and his whole family think that Casey was his, they got engaged and the family got very attached to Caylee.  Then, according to Jesse's Dad on Geraldo's show Sat. night, Jesse had a DNA test run after Caylee was born and the test proved 100% that Jessee was NOT the father. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: September 01, 2008, 05:52:36 PM »

Welcome Glowworm!!!!!   Hello Carpe!!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1853 on: September 01, 2008, 05:54:06 PM »

Greenwood Cemetery-
1603 Greenwood St, Orlando, FL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: September 01, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »

Hello - how bout "once upon a time, george and cindy came out of their house"............

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: September 01, 2008, 05:55:41 PM »

That would be a sentimental act - to bury Caylee there - do you see Casey as sentimental????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: September 01, 2008, 05:56:48 PM »

I notice there's a new monkey, named Glowworm.   You know the best things in life are still free, lightning bugs, stars, rainbows,

I'm the newbie named Glow Worm.  I have been trying to figure out how to post a message or reply.  So, here goes! 

Welcome Glow Worm!  Looks like you figured it out! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »

Bless you Nut.  Is that what you go by ?   Im sorry, I don't know you as well as some of the others. 

Yes...not a prob.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »

Welcome!  I love your name, that was my favorite toy as a child.

jonathan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: September 01, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »

So i'm new here and like most of you I sadly believe Caylee is dead and it completley breaks my heart i have a 13yr and he is my life the reason i breathe and i could not even begin  to imagine how someone could hurt a child... when i was 20 i got pregnant and i told no one' then i finally got to the point in my pregnancy where i could not hide it no more so everyone around me knew at that time...regardless i have a handsome 13 yr old which i love and would die for and i can not begin to understand how a mother would.could not love her flesh and blood to protect her to point of safety, i put my kid b4 myself..i just do not understand how a mother put herself b4 her kid yea i know everyone calls her a skank and whore and whatever else but damn call me what u want my kid will always come first..this is crazy what the Anthony's r doing I can't believe the madness a baby is at stake...WHERE IS THE HUMA ::MonkeyWaa::NITY??????????????????????

OK ladies and gentlemen  the key to finding Caylee (precious ANGEL) is getting close to Casey and her trusting you enough (a male by preferce) so if all of u on this board think u r so smart try letting a man getting close to Casey and u will get all the answers u need; stop beiong stupid people Casey will never give it up unless a male intrest is involved.............believe me or not but this is the truth to finding Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.