April 26, 2024, 11:32:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363489 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: September 01, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »

Something interesting posted @ Brian's site...

"6:02 PM

Just got this update sent to me. Interesting. Check it out...

Hey Guys..I don’t know if this will turn out to be anything or not…I was driving down Lee Vista…and saw the searchers out there again. Yesterday, there was this one spot that I saw an officer go running into…Then nothing when I went back later. Well, today, there were 3 cars parked at that same spot and a small crowd of searchers standing on the sidewalk at that entrance into the wooded area. As I was coming down the street, a sherriff’s car pulled up quickly and Det. Allen jumped out. I don’t know if they have found something real this time, or if it will be another false alarm like yesterday..but keep an eye out. I was in a hurry, but I might swing back by. Will give you an update if I do

Thanks Deb, I hope this case comes to and end soon.

Brian"

I almost hate getting my hopes up.

It's a sad thing to have to get your hopes up that a body has been found. Sad 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1901 on: September 01, 2008, 06:39:39 PM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Lee+Vista+Blvd.+Orlando&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

wooded area up and to the right of marker A

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: September 01, 2008, 06:40:22 PM »

Looks like more signs have been posted in the yard. But, too small to read.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: September 01, 2008, 06:40:47 PM »

Hey Guys..I don’t know if this will turn out to be anything or not…I was driving down Lee Vista…and saw the searchers out there again. Yesterday, there was this one spot that I saw an officer go running into…Then nothing when I went back later. Well, today, there were 3 cars parked at that same spot and a small crowd of searchers standing on the sidewalk at that entrance into the wooded area. As I was coming down the street, a sherriff’s car pulled up quickly and Det. Allen jumped out. I don’t know if they have found something real this time, or if it will be another false alarm like yesterday..but keep an eye out. I was in a hurry, but I might swing back by. Will give you an update if I do

Brian"

I agree, it is sad.  The only way there will be justice for this little girl is if her body is found.  The truth needs to be told whether it was murder or an accident.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1904 on: September 01, 2008, 06:41:47 PM »

I've been reading along here - some fast posting today - anyhow a question that I kept meaning to ask on here but kept forgetting to  (I think menopause really means mental - pause) just popped into my mind, so before I go on another mental-pause here goes; On Caylee's birth certificate does it say father-deceased or father- unknown? If it says father-deceased, wouldn't she be receiving Social Security survivor benefits for Caylee? If the b-certificate says father-unknown, doesn't the state of Florida ask for names of possible fathers so that they can perform paternity tests to recover child support? Does anyone know if Casey was receiving assisance benefits, such as foodstamps, WIC, (women, ifant & children) cash benefits, etc... For anyone wondering why I'm asking - beyond the possibility of adding additional charge(s) of fraud to her current charges - I can't explain it entirely but I have a strong feeling that knowing these answers could help shed some more light -God knows we need more light here.

I don't think there's anything on the father but I'll look.  I believe the birth certificate is within the 400+ pages.

If you look at the bottom this document is dated in September.  I believe this is just the certificate that the mom gets.  The original is filed with the registar of deeds or clerk of courts....the one you fill out at the hospital.  The original has a lot more information.  This certificate doesn't even have a place for the father's name.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: September 01, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »

Katysmom - you could be right about the Certificate
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1906 on: September 01, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »

Brian"

Isnt that the Truth

I have lived in the Metro Detroit Area for all my life and I am sure some of you Remember the Case ** Unsolved of the " Oakland County Child Killer". I was the same age of some of the children - who came up missing. I will never forget when they found the Bodies of those children.

Till this day they still cant solve this case.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: September 01, 2008, 06:45:27 PM »

I've been reading along here - some fast posting today - anyhow a question that I kept meaning to ask on here but kept forgetting to  (I think menopause really means mental - pause) just popped into my mind, so before I go on another mental-pause here goes; On Caylee's birth certificate does it say father-deceased or father- unknown? If it says father-deceased, wouldn't she be receiving Social Security survivor benefits for Caylee? If the b-certificate says father-unknown, doesn't the state of Florida ask for names of possible fathers so that they can perform paternity tests to recover child support? Does anyone know if Casey was receiving assisance benefits, such as foodstamps, WIC, (women, ifant & children) cash benefits, etc... For anyone wondering why I'm asking - beyond the possibility of adding additional charge(s) of fraud to her current charges - I can't explain it entirely but I have a strong feeling that knowing these answers could help shed some more light -God knows we need more light here.

I don't think there's anything on the father but I'll look.  I believe the birth certificate is within the 400+ pages.

If you look at the bottom this document is dated in September.  I believe this is just the certificate that the mom gets.  The original is filed with the registar of deeds or clerk of courts....the one you fill out at the hospital.  The original has a lot more information.  This certificate doesn't even have a place for the father's name.

Thank you, hmmm, I see that. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: September 01, 2008, 06:45:27 PM »

THIS THREAD LOCKS ON PAGE 100

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: September 01, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »

I hope there is something to that post at Brian's site...it would be sweet for them to walk in and tell Casey it's too late...they found her and she's being charged with murder....yep, I refuse to eat any more words.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1910 on: September 01, 2008, 06:49:55 PM »

Has there been any activity at the house at all today besides the family early this morning?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1911 on: September 01, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

On Sunday, 150 volunteers came out to help Texas Equusearch, an organization using computer mapping and other high-tech means to try to find some evidence of Caylee Marie Anthony.

"We've come across a lot of areas," said Mandy Albritton with Texas Equusearch. "We've ruled out a lot of areas she's not, so that's progress."

Orange County detectives are directing search teams to areas associated with their investigation, like a wooded area near the Amscot where Casey Anthony abandoned her car.

"The information we've gotten back from the FBI lab has clearly helped us focus our investigation," Allen said.

Police sources said the lab test that clinched the decision was on strands of hair belonging to Caylee that showed signs of decomposition. However, those tests did not provide a probable cause for how the child's body ended up in the trunk. Investigators said they're continuing to look into that.

"I want an apology from Sheriff Kevin Beary," Cindy Anthony said.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she's still fuming over her daughter's re-arrest on Friday. She refuses to buy into evidence that her granddaughter is dead.

"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.

Sheriff's investigators said the timing of the arrest Friday was not orchestrated. They said these latest economic crime charges are a separate matter from the child neglect case.

With two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is now facing up to 17 years in prison if convicted of everything.

-END

She isn't going ANYWHERE for a very long time, one way or the other.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: September 01, 2008, 06:50:26 PM »

I am not sure I have seen anywhere how long Tim and Crew plan to stay.....anyone know?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1913 on: September 01, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

Welcome all new Monkeys!
So I finally finished reading part one of the Casey PDF files.
Casey IS one cold *itch.I like how they did the good cop/bad cop routine on her.They got better responses from her with the good cop.
She talked more....much more with good cop
,Well's?I think his name is.

Anyway,Casey mentions how Cindy will take Caylee to visit her GGrandparents....she says this for a whole page...just relaxed and chatting away.But she never mentions that Cindy's dad is in a nursing home,never mentions the father's day visit that Cindy and Caylee had there.

Casey's Grandparents live by a lake in FL.I wonder if the searchers will search there or near the nursing home(where ever that's at)and if they will search by this other lake that Casey said Zanny the nanny shared a house with room mates.

Nevertheless ... every word that came out of her month was a lie.

Janet
True but I just think if they had continued that relaxed,chatty type interrogation,she would have talked and talked and eventually with liars....some truths start seeping out.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: September 01, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »

I have checked the cam on and off since a tad after 1 pm and have seen nothing.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1915 on: September 01, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »

I am a Single Mom too. Going back to the Birth Cert. I knew who my Daughters father was, yet was advised by Family Court to Not put my Daughter's Fathers Name on the BC.
Was all due to Custody and legal issues. But I have to say that looking at that Document of what is to be Caylee's BC. It does not look right to me. It should have much more information that what is on it.

It looks more like a affidavit that Casey is the Birth Mother of Caylee for what reason such a document would be created I don't know. Possibly one that was created for Cindy for reasons of custody battle.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1916 on: September 01, 2008, 06:52:49 PM »

Sat. night, on Geraldo's show, he showed an interview his brother had with Casey's ex-fiance's Dad.  Dad said that he knew about the call Casey had with his son on the day of the flurry of phone calls.  One of the things the Dad said was that Casey was complaining about her boyfriend.

Now....maybe the boyfriend has something to do with Casey having gotten Caylee out of the picture.  She met the guy and seemed to go completely nuts over him.  That, mixed with the horrible fight with Mom Cindy and wanting to (I believe) hurt Cindy, cinched it for Casey:  the old saying of "kill two birds with one stone" (bad choice of words..sorry).  BUT...by getting rid of Caylee she was able to "'forever" hurt Cindy and Casey was left free as a bird to parteeee!!
Well, instead of the bird flying the coup...the bird flew into the coup!!!

Thank you Puzzler.

I had no idea that one of the two "individuals" that Casey attempted to contact in the flurry of cell calls has been publicly identified.

I must have missed something.  Story of my life.

Considering Casey attempted to contact them amid those "flurry" of calls on June 16th ... I do believe these two "individuals" who Mark Furhman refers to should be regarded as very important witnesses at the very least.

Again ... does anybody know whether Casey was successful in contacting either of her parents in those "flurry" of cell calls on either June 16th or June 18th?

TIA

Janet

One was Jesse, the other Tony.  I always assumed it was Tony the current boyfriend, but now we know she was involved with another Tony....the police officer.  Which Tony??  Does anyone know?  Interesting if it is the fired cop,  that means she tried to contact 2 police officers.  Just something to ponder.
I thought one was Jesse and the other was a Troy?I could be wrong on that......

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1917 on: September 01, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »

Thanks Carpe
I was wrong,it was Tony.

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 01, 2008, 06:54:28 PM »

Tomorrow could be a busy day! I am desperately hoping for a break in this case! Whether it comes from casey or not!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: September 01, 2008, 06:54:31 PM »

RE: a Tony.....pick one......any one named Tony. She has probably had every Tony within 15 miles of Orlando 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.