April 25, 2024, 04:50:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363266 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1920 on: September 01, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »

I wish Robots were here....he'd have a few choice words for Cindy and George

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: September 01, 2008, 06:55:19 PM »

Took a while to find

"The Whiffenpoof Song" (Rudy Vallee, 1927) (Baa, Baa, Baa)
Later done by Bing Crosby (1947)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6sQy_Ztqi8

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: September 01, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »

Casey Anthony has until 9am tomorrow morning to accept the limited immunity deal.  PLEASE for the sake of Caylee, tell them where you put Caylee's body. 

AMEN... this needs to be over and finished....that baby needs to have a decent burial....anyone involved in her death and disappearance needs to be punished........this family did not deserve this baby

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: September 01, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »

I've been reading along here - some fast posting today - anyhow a question that I kept meaning to ask on here but kept forgetting to  (I think menopause really means mental - pause) just popped into my mind, so before I go on another mental-pause here goes; On Caylee's birth certificate does it say father-deceased or father- unknown? If it says father-deceased, wouldn't she be receiving Social Security survivor benefits for Caylee? If the b-certificate says father-unknown, doesn't the state of Florida ask for names of possible fathers so that they can perform paternity tests to recover child support? Does anyone know if Casey was receiving assisance benefits, such as foodstamps, WIC, (women, ifant & children) cash benefits, etc... For anyone wondering why I'm asking - beyond the possibility of adding additional charge(s) of fraud to her current charges - I can't explain it entirely but I have a strong feeling that knowing these answers could help shed some more light -God knows we need more light here.

I don't think there's anything on the father but I'll look.  I believe the birth certificate is within the 400+ pages.

If you look at the bottom this document is dated in September.  I believe this is just the certificate that the mom gets.  The original is filed with the registar of deeds or clerk of courts....the one you fill out at the hospital.  The original has a lot more information.  This certificate doesn't even have a place for the father's name.

If it was a hospital copy, it wouldnt say " STATE OF FLORIDA, OFFICE OF VITAL STATISTICS and CERTIFIED COPY". It would also have the name of the hospital that Caylee was born in, and it does not. Just saying....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: September 01, 2008, 06:57:16 PM »

its been such a long time since I have been here..i washere all the time when Nat went missing..everyday for a year...and I took a hiatus...

It is so good to be back..Welcome all new monkeys...and good to see all familiar faces...

Nikki it is so good to see you again.....it feels just like old times, huh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1925 on: September 01, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »

Now let me see....if she had a baby boy and the father's name was Tony, but she did not want to name the father.....would she have named the boy Anthony Anthony?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1926 on: September 01, 2008, 06:57:38 PM »

I went back and rechecked too.  Thanks Carpe.  I would guess that this list is based on phone numbers so it probably is Tony the boyfriend, not Tony the cop.  Scratch my previous thoughts about that.   

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: September 01, 2008, 06:57:47 PM »

Glowworm....you brought me out of lurk-dom with that one. My oldest daughter would cry when my dad sang to her.... we are poor little lambs who have lost our way, baaa baa baaaa.
Poor little Caylee, I only hope that her GreatGrandpa sang to her. That photo of the two of them breaks my heart. Drug abuse and mental illess are so hard to accept as the downfall of that sweet doe-eyed little darlin.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: September 01, 2008, 06:58:01 PM »

I have checked the cam on and off since a tad after 1 pm and have seen nothing.

I see two handwritten white signs on each side of the driveway.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: September 01, 2008, 06:58:46 PM »

Casey Anthony has until 9am tomorrow morning to accept the limited immunity deal.  PLEASE for the sake of Caylee, tell them where you put Caylee's body. 

AMEN... this needs to be over and finished....that baby needs to have a decent burial....anyone involved in her death and disappearance needs to be punished........this family did not deserve this baby

Oh Sunny......no truer words were ever spoken!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: September 01, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »

Yes...I saw those, but no activity is what I was saying.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1931 on: September 01, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »

I've been reading along here - some fast posting today - anyhow a question that I kept meaning to ask on here but kept forgetting to  (I think menopause really means mental - pause) just popped into my mind, so before I go on another mental-pause here goes; On Caylee's birth certificate does it say father-deceased or father- unknown? If it says father-deceased, wouldn't she be receiving Social Security survivor benefits for Caylee? If the b-certificate says father-unknown, doesn't the state of Florida ask for names of possible fathers so that they can perform paternity tests to recover child support? Does anyone know if Casey was receiving assisance benefits, such as foodstamps, WIC, (women, ifant & children) cash benefits, etc... For anyone wondering why I'm asking - beyond the possibility of adding additional charge(s) of fraud to her current charges - I can't explain it entirely but I have a strong feeling that knowing these answers could help shed some more light -God knows we need more light here.

I don't think there's anything on the father but I'll look.  I believe the birth certificate is within the 400+ pages.
Caylee's BC is in the 400 documents but it doesn't mention the father.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: September 01, 2008, 07:00:06 PM »

I am a Single Mom too. Going back to the Birth Cert. I knew who my Daughters father was, yet was advised by Family Court to Not put my Daughter's Fathers Name on the BC.
Was all due to Custody and legal issues. But I have to say that looking at that Document of what is to be Caylee's BC. It does not look right to me. It should have much more information that what is on it.

It looks more like a affidavit that Casey is the Birth Mother of Caylee for what reason such a document would be created I don't know. Possibly one that was created for Cindy for reasons of custody battle.

I think Katysmom is correct, and that certificate is something given to mom. I work for a Head Start program, and we require the parent to bring a copy of the child's birth certificate when registering him/her. We see quite a few that don't have anymore info than that on them. There are quite a lot of them that only ask for mother's maiden name and don't have a place to record the father's name.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: September 01, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »

I am a Single Mom too. Going back to the Birth Cert. I knew who my Daughters father was, yet was advised by Family Court to Not put my Daughter's Fathers Name on the BC.
Was all due to Custody and legal issues. But I have to say that looking at that Document of what is to be Caylee's BC. It does not look right to me. It should have much more information that what is on it.

It looks more like a affidavit that Casey is the Birth Mother of Caylee for what reason such a document would be created I don't know. Possibly one that was created for Cindy for reasons of custody battle.

Edited to get my response out of the quote. Grrrr....I HATE when I do that!

I think Katysmom is correct, and that certificate is something given to mom. I work for a Head Start program, and we require the parent to bring a copy of the child's birth certificate when registering him/her. We see quite a few that don't have anymore info than that on them. There are quite a lot of them that only ask for mother's maiden name and don't have a place to record the father's name.

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1934 on: September 01, 2008, 07:03:34 PM »

Looks like more signs have been posted in the yard. But, too small to read.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
I wonder when George put in that new part of the sidewalk(outer sidewalk,next to driveway)on HIS property?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: September 01, 2008, 07:03:35 PM »

Yes...I saw those, but no activity is what I was saying.

Oh Ok, same here I have been checking but it's been eerily quite. No pedestrians, vehicles, protesters, nothing.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1936 on: September 01, 2008, 07:03:50 PM »

If you look at the bottom this document is dated in September.  I believe this is just the certificate that the mom gets.  The original is filed with the registar of deeds or clerk of courts....the one you fill out at the hospital.  The original has a lot more information.  This certificate doesn't even have a place for the father's name.

If it was a hospital copy, it wouldnt say " STATE OF FLORIDA, OFFICE OF VITAL STATISTICS and CERTIFIED COPY". It would also have the name of the hospital that Caylee was born in, and it does not. Just saying....

Would state Casey's Full Name her DOB her status etc.... and would have unfilled blanks for Father.

This is not a Proof of Life Birth Cert - This is a document of what reason showing Casey as Birth Mother only.

Def Not a Birth Certificate.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: September 01, 2008, 07:04:04 PM »

Do we lock at 100?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: September 01, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »

Do we lock at 100?

That's the rumor, BB

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 01, 2008, 07:06:19 PM »

THIS THREAD LOCKS ON PAGE 100

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.