April 19, 2024, 04:22:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362990 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2008, 06:32:13 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Caylee needs to be located if possible. Who disposes a child then hides the fact. She needs to be put properly to rest and all involved need to be held accountable, whether they loved her or not. Search your hearts how can one really just walk away? A child loved, lost and left abandoned maybe never to be found, a tiny soul. Its a nightmare. She was not garbage then nor should she have ever been treated as such in the end. Doing your own burial hiding to run from your guilt is morbid.

Murth your live feed volume very low, hard to hear. Cindy planning to sue OCSO over Casey's arrest last night.

Anybody heard this??

Go for it Cindy.  Add to your a$$ness.  How much more of taxpayers money are you going to use for you benefit.

If this ever becomes a movie or book.  DO NOT GO THERE.  Do not give them any money off of this after they had your tax dollars pay for this fisaco.

Now I just want to B-slap Cindy.......We are head-to-head in age and I can take her.  This Nurse is physically stronger.  Let me at her.

Put us in cage match and take bets.  I am at wits end and want to take her down.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: August 30, 2008, 06:32:16 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7325645&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Slideshow of pics:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/083008equusearch/indexGallery.htm

Hundreds show up in search for missing toddler 

Last Edited: Saturday, 30 Aug 2008, 6:19 PM EDT 
Created: Saturday, 30 Aug 2008, 6:09 PM EDT 

Hundreds of volunteers gathered to help search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.  ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, says around 175 people showed up early Saturday morning with horses and ATV’S to help find the missing toddler.

The group says the number of volunteers that turned out was lower than expected.

About 175 people helped search on horseback, with ATV’S, using airboats, with sonar and on foot. The group would like more volunteers.

PHOTO GALLERY: Hundreds of volunteers gather to search for Caylee

People of all ages came out to look, hoping to bring Caylee home.

Lois Peter and her family have been big Anthony family supporters since the search for Caylee began. Today, Peter was prepared to walk the walk.

“It’s really emotional on us. We will do what we have to do. It's got to stop, it's all just got to stop. Caylee has to come home," she said. 

This search group searched the area of Moss Park near Narcoossee Road, checking the site of an old, forgotten playground. There was no sign of Caylee. Equusearch said their searching has ruled out certain areas.

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony,  made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Equusearch sayd they usually begin searches in areas closest to where a child was last seen. The airport is a good distance away from where Casey said she last saw Caylee. The group says their decision to search near the airport was a bit out of the ordinary for them, but not unheard of.

“I hope if she is out here we find her and if we don’t, amen to that she’s not out here," Pete said..

Equusearch crews searched until rain hindered them around 3 p.m., stopping their search a little earlier than planned. The group plans to be out bright and early Sunday morning.

Texas Equusearch is a non profit group helping to organize the search for Caylee. Their mobile headquarters is located behind the Holiday Inn on T.G. Lee Blvd off Semoran Blvd. near Orlando International Airport.

The group is asking for volunteers to come out and help in their search. They are also in need of supplies if you would like to donate.

No mention of the Anthony's being there.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: August 30, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »

Carpe, I've mentioned this before, and I think it's the only logical explanation for the Sawgrass/Zanny connection.  However, I think Casey had Jesse Grund run a license plate check for her before he quit the OCSO on July 24.  She was on the phone with him, inviting him to the beach.  Maybe this was a payback for the favor?  Who knows?  I don't think it's the first time she's used LE resources to find info.

Right on, AZLady!

And, I think OCSO knew this connection a long time ago.  That's why they investigated and then dismissed the Zanny the Nanny story.  No Zanny, no nanny--they turned their resources to figuring out what really happened, as they should.

Right. The cops may act like they don't know anything, but they know

just about everything. They are always 20 steps ahead. It just makes the

family look so more pathetic for holding out hopes that Casey is telling

the truth, as we unwrap things post by post. LOL

If Casey had applied her lying abilities to going to school... she would

be a top scholar, no doubt!!!

or at least graduated from high school

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 30, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »

If I lived in Orlando, I'd do what I could to help search.   Hopefully more volunteers will show up tomorrow.. weather permitting.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 30, 2008, 06:33:45 PM »

Does this protest seem a bit bizarre to any one else?  Perhaps if they protested outside the jail where Casey is incarcerated, it might make more sense.  The Anthony's are just too easily inflamed, and some Orlando residents are enjoying the show a bit too much for my taste.  Well, each to their own.  Hope there are no incidents where anyone is hurt.

ZAlady ... I agree.

Also ... I believe that maybe the Anthonys will be pushed so far that ... the truth will forever remain elusive.

I do not agree with appeasing/ coddling the Anthonys in an attempt to get answers ... there has to be some type of pressure but ...

Janet

I don't think Casey will ever tell the truth about what happened to Caylee.  She's young and thinks she's invincible (as do most 20 somethings).  She'll deny this all the way to death row. 

The Anthony's are a trainwreck.  We're watching a progressive breakdown.  I'd prefer they have their breakdown in private rather than on the media and so publicly.  They seem to be drawn to the attention and think they can sway public opinion, and it continues to backfire on them.  I tend to think that now that Casey is in jail and will eventually go to trial, perhaps it's time for NG and other media to move on.  Give the Anthony's some time to come to grips with reality as it is moving ever closer to them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: August 30, 2008, 06:34:45 PM »

I just can't believe the size of this thing Keep in mind I am originally from england so we don't have nothing like this Katrina was wild for me but thie one the eye is over 33 miles wide!!

O/T

Lisa - I just now saw this. What part of England are you originally from? My hubby is from England - the London suburbs.

Great Yarmouth Norfolk on the east coast

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: August 30, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7325645&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Slideshow of pics:

Hundreds of volunteers gathered to help search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.  ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, says around 175 people showed up early Saturday morning with horses and ATV’S to help find the missing toddler.

The group says the number of volunteers that turned out was lower than expected.

About 175 people helped search on horseback, with ATV’S, using airboats, with sonar and on foot. The group would like more volunteers.

Lois Peter and her family have been big Anthony family supporters since the search for Caylee began. Today, Peter was prepared to walk the walk.

“It’s really emotional on us. We will do what we have to do. It's got to stop, it's all just got to stop. Caylee has to come home," she said. 

This search group searched the area of Moss Park near Narcoossee Road, checking the site of an old, forgotten playground. There was no sign of Caylee. Equusearch said their searching has ruled out certain areas.

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony,  made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Equusearch sayd they usually begin searches in areas closest to where a child was last seen. The airport is a good distance away from where Casey said she last saw Caylee. The group says their decision to search near the airport was a bit out of the ordinary for them, but not unheard of.

“I hope if she is out here we find her and if we don’t, amen to that she’s not out here," Pete said..

Equusearch crews searched until rain hindered them around 3 p.m., stopping their search a little earlier than planned. The group plans to be out bright and early Sunday morning.

Texas Equusearch is a non profit group helping to organize the search for Caylee. Their mobile headquarters is located behind the Holiday Inn on T.G. Lee Blvd off Semoran Blvd. near Orlando International Airport.

The group is asking for volunteers to come out and help in their search. They are also in need of supplies if you would like to donate.

Of course they are not there.  They are too busy looking for Caylee.......chocked on vomit again.....
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: August 30, 2008, 06:35:49 PM »

Slideshow of pics:

Thought this was Casey at first look.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2008, 06:36:39 PM »

Slideshow of pics:

Of course they are not there.  They are too busy looking for Caylee.......chocked on vomit again.....

Anthony's have no friends to help in search.  Anthony's can't  even help in search.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2008, 06:37:19 PM »

It looks like the demonstration on Monday is still on and growing by the hour. From Topix:

Uncle Buck
Sumterville, FL

42 min ago

What time does the demonstration start on Monday? I am going with 4 of my friends after we get out of work at Wakmart. We are bring lawn chairs and a cooler so we can stay for a few hours. I heard they are going to have special parking at a nearby shopping center and a guy with an old school bus will be bringing people over so we don't get hassled by the cops. I also heard they are trying to get a port a potty delivered to a empty lot but are having a hard time finding a place to put it.

Wow, they're serious!  PortaPotty and all!

I don't think that is what George had in mind when he said he wanted to have a block party!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2008, 06:37:19 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Caylee needs to be located if possible. Who disposes a child then hides the fact. She needs to be put properly to rest and all involved need to be held accountable, whether they loved her or not. Search your hearts how can one really just walk away? A child loved, lost and left abandoned maybe never to be found, a tiny soul. Its a nightmare. She was not garbage then nor should she have ever been treated as such in the end. Doing your own burial hiding to run from your guilt is morbid.

Murth your live feed volume very low, hard to hear. Cindy planning to sue OCSO over Casey's arrest last night.

Anybody heard this??

Go for it Cindy.  Add to your a$$ness.  How much more of taxpayers money are you going to use for you benefit.

If this ever becomes a movie or book.  DO NOT GO THERE.  Do not give them any money off of this after they had your tax dollars pay for this fisaco.

That is so ridiculous. Casey is an adult. Her mother cannot sue OCSO for arresting her no matter how they did it. Casey would have to institute a suit.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

seeme- I thought the same thing at first. She does kinda look like her. 

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2008, 06:39:18 PM »

Slideshow of pics:

Where is that from?  Looks like her with shirt however, with bracelet I am sure she can't roam.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2008, 06:39:57 PM »

Why start now.....2 months too late....too busy pounding no trespass signs and wrapping their yard up with yellow tape

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2008, 06:41:02 PM »

from the Topix forum:

WinTer
Thornhill, Canada

4 min ago

Anybody heard this??

Now I just want to B-slap Cindy.......We are head-to-head in age and I can take her.  This Nurse is physically stronger.  Let me at her.

Put us in cage match and take bets.  I am at wits end and want to take her down.

Seriously GN, I'll help you. My sympathy is long gone. She's an embarrassment to the profession.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2008, 06:41:16 PM »

Slideshow of pics:

Where is that from?  Looks like her with shirt however, with bracelet I am sure she can't roam.

if that was her we'd see pink handcuffs and shackles

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2008, 06:41:22 PM »

Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,
Why did LE not release phone records for the 17th?

Whoever posted this - WOW - this needs to be brought to LE's attention. I'm sure they have already figured this out but I've been unwinding this case from word one and hadn't made that observation - GOOD JOB!!!

How did he know at 1:55 in the afternoon?

Cindy - sweety - if you're listening. WHEREDO WE LOOK????
Seems to me you should be THANKING the people that are spending their hard earned money and searching while you bake brownies and coddle your daughter.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2008, 06:41:57 PM »

Omg..   

(from Topix, posted by "fabman"):

"If Sam Kinnison were still alive, I would be happy to pay him to go to their door and ask in Sams way....WHERE THE F DO WE LOOK? HUH HUH AH AH AH "

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2008, 06:42:08 PM »

Why start now.....2 months too late....too busy pounding no trespass signs and wrapping their yard up with yellow tape

Do you all think this protest is going to happen?  I think that would put George over the top.  Is it for sure BH revoked bail??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.