March 28, 2024, 03:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362048 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: August 30, 2008, 06:54:35 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

Why start now.....2 months too late....too busy pounding no trespass signs and wrapping their yard up with yellow tape

Do you all think this protest is going to happen?  YES
I think that would put George over the top.  PROBABLY
Is it for sure BH revoked bail?? YES

O>K> fellow monkeys did'nt mean to upset anyone was just chatting

I apologize if my abruptness offended anyone.  I tend to talk and write in short, to the point messages.  I am not upset and hope I didn't upset you.  I need to realize more often that this is sometimes misinterpreted.  Anyway, I do need to leave now (hubby is bugging me to get ready), but I really didn't mean to offend.  <<<HUGS>>>  See ya, Monkeys!

BRING NATALEE HOME
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #241 on: August 30, 2008, 06:55:14 PM »

OH>>>BEG TO DIFFER BIG TIME>>>with no disrespect.

I, my family, my friends, my co-workers where all out when my 14 y/o was missing........Family, friends, co-workers....we were all out and totally ballistic.  Out in neighborhoods we could have been killed in.  Media coverage was nothing compared to Cindy.

Never under estimate what a parent would do to find a child.  This family member was the ring leader in the search.

Families do not do searches if they think family is guilty......THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

Families not guilty are totally nuts and do searches and put own life on line to find child....Been there and have done that.

Please do not say that unless you have been thru it and lived it.

Caring families are very active in search and put own life on line.  That is not a fair statement unless you have been thru it.

You know this whole time I have been wondering something. In EVERY other missing child case, the media has shown the parents of the loved one out beating on doors, searching the woods, etc... I haven't even seen anyone pulling that billboard around lately.

Knay did you find your child

I've not had a missing child. Sorry I'm confused
I was just saying the lengths I would go to find a missing child. Don't mean to cause ANY problems - will just hang out on my vine and listen for awhile.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: August 30, 2008, 06:55:37 PM »

Laters, Monkeys.  I'm going to the ASU football game.  Go Devils.

Woohoo I am in AZ too! Razz

Please let little Caylee be found.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: August 30, 2008, 06:55:38 PM »

Why start now.....2 months too late....too busy pounding no trespass signs and wrapping their yard up with yellow tape

I apologize if my abruptness offended anyone.  I tend to talk and write in short, to the point messages.  I am not upset and hope I didn't upset you.  I need to realize more often that this is sometimes misinterpreted.  Anyway, I do need to leave now (hubby is bugging me to get ready), but I really didn't mean to offend.  <<<HUGS>>>  See ya, Monkeys!

no problem thought I had upset you lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 30, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »

I don't think anyone is upset, LOL 

The protesters were out there last night.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if there came out again tonight. 
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: August 30, 2008, 06:56:46 PM »

Think they have enough No Trespassing signs?

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: August 30, 2008, 06:57:40 PM »

I don't think anyone is upset, LOL 

The protesters were out there last night.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if there came out again tonight. 
If they do I reallyreally think that would put them over the edge!!  What time is it suppose to start?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #247 on: August 30, 2008, 06:57:51 PM »

Is there an email address for Cindy?

Someone needs to email her about 30 times a day saying:

WHERE THE HECK DO WE LOOK?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 30, 2008, 06:58:34 PM »

Casey had been keeping Caylee from contact with her grandparent's for a while before the 15 th of July.  Look at Cindy's myspace posting where she says Casey took Caylee away.  This had been building for a while.  The night they brought home the car and Casey, and then called 911, is when the pressure finally exploded.

I believe that following the 911 calls Cindy placed to authorities ... George and Casey came clean to Cindy in regards to the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of Caylee.  This is why Cindy did a reversal of her "tough love" position.  She was left with the cold realization that not only was she never again to hold Caylee in her arms ... her daughter and husband could loose their freedom.  A plan was devised ...

I believe that the outrageous actions of Cindy Anthony are the result of sheer desperation.  Do I condone it.  NO!   However ... when I put myself in her place ... part of me understands why she cannot embrace the reality of the situation. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: August 30, 2008, 06:59:09 PM »

OH>>>BEG TO DIFFER BIG TIME>>>with no disrespect.

I, my family, my friends, my co-workers where all out when my 14 y/o was missing........Family, friends, co-workers....we were all out and totally ballistic.  Out in neighborhoods we could have been killed in.  Media coverage was nothing compared to Cindy.

Never under estimate what a parent would do to find a child.  This family member was the ring leader in the search.

Families do not do searches if they think family is guilty......THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

Families not guilty are totally nuts and do searches and put own life on line to find child....Been there and have done that.

Please do not say that unless you have been thru it and lived it.

Caring families are very active in search and put own life on line.  That is not a fair statement unless you have been thru it.

One other thing.  This insane mom, her dad, and friends found the scum bag she was with and got him locked away.  She was 14 and he was 21.  He shot her up with heroin the entire time she was in his grasps and did what he wanted to her.  I was a crazy lunatic as well as friends and family in looking for her.  I had friends with guns, kicking down drug houses.  I am 110 pounds and blonde.  Me and my girlfriends went into drug areas and talked to hookers and John's.  Hookers and John's told me he was passing my daughter off as 18, when she was 14.  He got her a fake ID.

A mother that cares WILL put her life on the line for her child and not sit and just cover for them.  I have been there.  I got my girl back safe and the scum is in jail right now.

I would go right back into drug infested neighborhoods again if it was for sake of my child.

Never...NEVER....underestimate a mother that loves her child....there is a big difference between a caring mother and a non-caring mother.   I would not think twice about putting my life on the line and neither would my friends.

When did Cindy put her life on the line????????  What friends came out to help her search........NONE.

There is a big difference !!!!
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: August 30, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

I'll do it....haha.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: August 30, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »

GREAT IDEA!!  DO any monkeys have Cindys e-mail?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: August 30, 2008, 07:00:12 PM »

Has anyone heard from numbersgirl since this morning? I know she said she was going to the library to research george and I was wondering is she reported back.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: August 30, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »

I wish some reporter would ask Cindy about those "verbal disturbances" on the police records.  It seems to put a few nicks in her Happy Home scenario. Just think, little Caylee heard all those disturbances and say policemen coming to the home at least five times.  Neighbors must have called in the complaints.  This is a highly dysfunctional clan.  Caylee was not in a happy, secure home, it seems to me.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: August 30, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »

Has anyone heard from numbersgirl since this morning? I know she said she was going to the library to research george and I was wondering is she reported back.

Whats the guy doing on the grass

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #255 on: August 30, 2008, 07:03:01 PM »

GREAT IDEA!!  DO any monkeys have Cindys e-mail?

You know what? I just thought of a BETTER one. What if ALL of us monkeys email her 30 times a day saying this. I'll try and find her email addy.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »

I wish some reporter would ask Cindy about those "verbal disturbances" on the police records.  It seems to put a few nicks in her Happy Home scenario. Just think, little Caylee heard all those disturbances and say policemen coming to the home at least five times.  Neighbors must have called in the complaints.  This is a highly dysfunctional clan.  Caylee was not in a happy, secure home, it seems to me.
That poor little girl!! I wonder if Family services ever intervined or was called.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: August 30, 2008, 07:04:37 PM »

Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,
Why did LE not release phone records for the 17th?

Whoever posted this - WOW - this needs to be brought to LE's attention. I'm sure they have already figured this out but I've been unwinding this case from word one and hadn't made that observation - GOOD JOB!!!

How did he know at 1:55 in the afternoon?

Cindy - sweety - if you're listening. WHEREDO WE LOOK????
Seems to me you should be THANKING the people that are spending their hard earned money and searching while you bake brownies and coddle your daughter.

I posted it KnayKnay, It's in the documents they had up for download, I'm also uploading the documents, in case anybody wants copies, lots of other discrepancies in there too, well just where George, Cindy and Casey are concerned

Prayers for Caylee
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: August 30, 2008, 07:06:33 PM »

Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,
Why did LE not release phone records for the 17th?

Whoever posted this - WOW - this needs to be brought to LE's attention. I'm sure they have already figured this out but I've been unwinding this case from word one and hadn't made that observation - GOOD JOB!!!

How did he know at 1:55 in the afternoon?

Cindy - sweety - if you're listening. WHEREDO WE LOOK????
Seems to me you should be THANKING the people that are spending their hard earned money and searching while you bake brownies and coddle your daughter.

I posted it KnayKnay, It's in the documents they had up for download, I'm also uploading the documents, in case anybody wants copies, lots of other discrepancies in there too, well just where George, Cindy and Casey are concerned

Bama

Do you have a link where these documents can be accessed.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #259 on: August 30, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »

Okay - can't find Cindy's email anywhere. Does anyone have it? Only found Lee's and he says he's not accepting emails from anyone he doesn't know. How you gonna take those donations then buddy?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.