April 19, 2024, 08:12:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362942 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: August 30, 2008, 07:07:47 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

OH>>>BEG TO DIFFER BIG TIME>>>with no disrespect.

I, my family, my friends, my co-workers where all out when my 14 y/o was missing........Family, friends, co-workers....we were all out and totally ballistic.  Out in neighborhoods we could have been killed in.  Media coverage was nothing compared to Cindy.

Never under estimate what a parent would do to find a child.  This family member was the ring leader in the search.

Families do not do searches if they think family is guilty......THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

Families not guilty are totally nuts and do searches and put own life on line to find child....Been there and have done that.

Please do not say that unless you have been thru it and lived it.

Caring families are very active in search and put own life on line.  That is not a fair statement unless you have been thru it.

I agree completely.  I was implying that they are a guilty family who are not participating.

Agreed...if child missing without explanantion you are in ballistic mode and do not care about your own well being.  You care about finding your child and getting them safe at the cost of your own life.  No one will ever understand that unless you have lived thru it.

My children's life will always come before mine and I will always put my life on the line to find them.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: August 30, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »

So are we still watching the grass grow?  I can't give a play by play on anything tonight...have to watch the Bama game on television.  So don't anyone bother me...and put up those brooms right now!!

Geesh!  These newbies are so hard to break in... Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #262 on: August 30, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: August 30, 2008, 07:10:10 PM »

Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,
Why did LE not release phone records for the 17th?

Whoever posted this - WOW - this needs to be brought to LE's attention. I'm sure they have already figured this out but I've been unwinding this case from word one and hadn't made that observation - GOOD JOB!!!

How did he know at 1:55 in the afternoon?

Cindy - sweety - if you're listening. WHEREDO WE LOOK????
Seems to me you should be THANKING the people that are spending their hard earned money and searching while you bake brownies and coddle your daughter.

I posted it KnayKnay, It's in the documents they had up for download, I'm also uploading the documents, in case anybody wants copies, lots of other discrepancies in there too, well just where George, Cindy and Casey are concerned

Bama

Do you have a link where these documents can be accessed.

Thank you.

Janet

A lot of us were asking that question a few days ago...what George told the tow guy is not what he told the police later. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #264 on: August 30, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »

Not only that but let's take a survey.

If your child disappeared with the Nanny (let's forgo the enormous amounts of other things that are wrong with this).

Which would be your AUTOMATIC natural response without thinking?

A. Call 0911 or run to a neighbor for help?

B. Go and rely on "other" resources to find her?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: August 30, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »

Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,

Whoever posted this - WOW - this needs to be brought to LE's attention. I'm sure they have already figured this out but I've been unwinding this case from word one and hadn't made that observation - GOOD JOB!!!

Seems to me you should be THANKING the people that are spending their hard earned money and searching while you bake brownies and coddle your daughter.

I posted it KnayKnay, It's in the documents they had up for download, I'm also uploading the documents, in case anybody wants copies, lots of other discrepancies in there too, well just where George, Cindy and Casey are concerned

Bama

Thank you.

Janet

The document PDF files can be found here.  There is a green arrow on the right hand side where you can download them.  Once open on your PC you can save to your PC.  That "Miscellaneous.one" file is nothing..don't download it.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: August 30, 2008, 07:12:24 PM »

If your child disappeared with the Nanny (let's forgo the enormous amounts of other things that are wrong with this).

Knay it's A for me!!! Did you find your child

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: August 30, 2008, 07:12:41 PM »

Carpe, that is so sweet.  I am wondering if you live in the area of the storm?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: August 30, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »

Bama

Thank you.

Janet

A lot of us were asking that question a few days ago...what George told the tow guy is not what he told the police later. 

Lala'sMom

Thank you.

I may have got it wrong but ... was there not a 400 page document released/ posted for public viewing?

If you find it can you post a link TY
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 08:00:30 PM by Blonde » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #269 on: August 30, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »

Lisa I didn't have a missing child. Was just trying to say what I would do if that happened

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: August 30, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »

It looks like the demonstration on Monday is still on and growing by the hour. From Topix:

Uncle Buck
Sumterville, FL

42 min ago

What time does the demonstration start on Monday? I am going with 4 of my friends after we get out of work at Wakmart. We are bring lawn chairs and a cooler so we can stay for a few hours. I heard they are going to have special parking at a nearby shopping center and a guy with an old school bus will be bringing people over so we don't get hassled by the cops. I also heard they are trying to get a port a potty delivered to a empty lot but are having a hard time finding a place to put it.

Ugh.  What do you think will be in that cooler...  beeeeeeer?    Yeah..  If I had some people camped out in front of my house with beer cans (or hell, some soda!), I might be a trifle annoyed.  WTF?    I know, I know.. right to protest, they'll probably be on public property, etc..  it just seems insane somehow.   And an old school bus? What, are they planning a Hollywood fashion Tour of the Anthony's?    The worst.. a porta-potty. WTF?!  Omg..  LOL!

I personally think it's great. Keep the pressure on and let the world know that nobody has forgotten about Caylee and we don't buy their BS excuses. I wish they would do it every night and if I lived closer, I'd be there in a  heartbeat.

So would I MrsK, so would I.  I'd like to plant a big ol' porta-potty right in front of their house.  Let Cindy attack it with her hammer. Annoying the Anthonys is probably the only satisfaction anyone will get out of this sorry episode.  Given the hot weather and humidity in FL and the fact that Casey probably threw poor Caylee in a lake or buried her in the woods, I doubt her little body will ever be found and Casey will be convicted of child neglect and stealing Amy's checks and cashing them and get out in six months or just be given probation.  She's practically home free.  Since she has no soul she won't even look back.

That's really silly if Cindy says she's going to sue OCSO.  She wasn't arrested and there were several million witnesses to the fact that the officers did not "Break into" her house.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: August 30, 2008, 07:16:29 PM »

O.K. I may not be poplar after stating this but I honestly feel this protest should be put off and all these people's energy should go to the search for Caylee.  Casey is back in jail now and doing this at the parent's home will lead to no good end.  Go and help TES and do some good.  Cindy and George are a disaster waiting to happen and someone is going to get hurt before this is over.  Casey knows this but doesn't care; if she did, she would end this now and put a stop to it.  Too immature to see what is about to happen.  Her parents or her brother is going to get hurt when it should be her.  This whole family is a ticking time bomb except Casey. MOO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #272 on: August 30, 2008, 07:16:32 PM »

Thanks for responding KLASS, SAN & SUNNY!  (I was thinking...just maybe I was invisible....lol).

Reasonable people KNOW that Caylee has gone to heaven.....but the unreasonable can get really WACKO whenever you puncture their bubble of fantasy.....Cindy and George can act-out all they want...as long as the search continues despite them.....

No one has mentioned this, that I've read....but if Caylee was gone now because of an accident...I don't think Casey would think twice about calling for help....BUT...I do think that if Casey accidentally consumed some of her mother's "recreational drugs; i.e. ecstacy"--she would NOT want her to be found while the drugs could still be found in her organs....given the VOLATILE dispositions of BOTH of her parents....Casey would rather THEY NOT FIND OUT THAT Caylee's death was entirely her fault!

My guess is that Caylee won't be found until sufficient decomp has eradicated the traces of her death.

BTW--I haven't seen anything about Caylee's carseat?????  Doesn't a 2-yo have to be in a carseat in Florida????

Thanks EVERYONE!

ocg

P.S.  Thanks for complimenting my "surfer girl", Klass! 
P.P.S.  Its like deja vu...watching Gustav rolling into the Gulf....I remember being here with the monkey's 3 years ago --remember Ting, Klass?--and agonizing over the welfare of our fellow monkeys who had to evacuate from Katrina!!

of course, I meant the baby Caylee having consumed the drugs...sorry....too many "c's"

Hey OCG, I also have thought that Caylee may have got into mommy's drugs.  Only thing that makes sense to me for not calling 911, if it was this kind of an accident.

As far as the carseat goes, this also has bothered me.  The only thing I have heard/read about the carseat is that it was left in the abandoned car at Amscot.  IIRC the carseat and some of caylee's toys and Caseys purse were all left in the car.  The only explanation for me is that she didn't take the carseat with her because she knew she wouldn't be needing it.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: August 30, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »

I seriously wouldn't be sending emails like that to the Anthony's. I believe that could be considered harassment.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: August 30, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

Janet

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html

Casey Discover 1, 2, 3

Save to your PC after you open them 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: August 30, 2008, 07:17:37 PM »

I seriously wouldn't be sending emails like that to the Anthony's. I believe that could be considered harassment.

I agree and I don't think it will accomplish anything either.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: August 30, 2008, 07:18:29 PM »

Lisa I didn't have a missing child. Was just trying to say what I would do if that happened

Sorry knay misunderstood

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: August 30, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »

O.K. I may not be poplar after stating this but I honestly feel this protest should be put off and all these people's energy should go to the search for Caylee.  Casey is back in jail now and doing this at the parent's home will lead to no good end.  Go and help TES and do some good.  Cindy and George are a disaster waiting to happen and someone is going to get hurt before this is over.  Casey knows this but doesn't care; if she did, she would end this now and put a stop to it.  Too immature to see what is about to happen.  Her parents or her brother is going to get hurt when it should be her.  This whole family is a ticking time bomb except Casey. MOO

I agree 100% but since we have nothing to do with the protest, we can't really do anything about it, can we?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: August 30, 2008, 07:18:43 PM »

Sunny,,,, if you have my e-mail still e-mail me....if not klaas has my permission to forward my e-mail and cell # to you....
Des should have my cell also...

If you want to come to CT I have room Des has my cell #

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #279 on: August 30, 2008, 07:19:06 PM »

Thanks for responding KLASS, SAN & SUNNY!  (I was thinking...just maybe I was invisible....lol).

Reasonable people KNOW that Caylee has gone to heaven.....but the unreasonable can get really WACKO whenever you puncture their bubble of fantasy.....Cindy and George can act-out all they want...as long as the search continues despite them.....

No one has mentioned this, that I've read....but if Caylee was gone now because of an accident...I don't think Casey would think twice about calling for help....BUT...I do think that if Casey accidentally consumed some of her mother's "recreational drugs; i.e. ecstacy"--she would NOT want her to be found while the drugs could still be found in her organs....given the VOLATILE dispositions of BOTH of her parents....Casey would rather THEY NOT FIND OUT THAT Caylee's death was entirely her fault!

My guess is that Caylee won't be found until sufficient decomp has eradicated the traces of her death.

BTW--I haven't seen anything about Caylee's carseat?????  Doesn't a 2-yo have to be in a carseat in Florida????

Thanks EVERYONE!

ocg

P.S.  Thanks for complimenting my "surfer girl", Klass! 
P.P.S.  Its like deja vu...watching Gustav rolling into the Gulf....I remember being here with the monkey's 3 years ago --remember Ting, Klass?--and agonizing over the welfare of our fellow monkeys who had to evacuate from Katrina!!

of course, I meant the baby Caylee having consumed the drugs...sorry....too many "c's"

Hey OCG, I also have thought that Caylee may have got into mommy's drugs.  Only thing that makes sense to me for not calling 911, if it was this kind of an accident.

As far as the carseat goes, this also has bothered me.  The only thing I have heard/read about the carseat is that it was left in the abandoned car at Amscot.  IIRC the carseat and some of caylee's toys and Caseys purse were all left in the car.  The only explanation for me is that she didn't take the carseat with her because she knew she wouldn't be needing it.

I have read that in the inventory taken of the car there was a car seat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.