April 24, 2024, 09:24:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363169 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

It take an extended family to care and search for Caylee. Please remember folks that this is about Caylee, not the family. Caylee needs to be brought home.

Part of that family that is searching for Caylee is BACA of Florioda. They are the Bikers Against Child Abuse. I was humbled by meeting these folks tonight.i WILL BE posting on this is more in the near future.

Thanks for the update Red!   I agree that this is about Caylee, as it should be.   And I am grateful to hear there are extended family helping.  I believe our frustations are at George, Cindy and Casey for obvious obstruction and making fools of themselves.

But please tell the family out there we are praying for them and especially for Caylee.   That is why were here, like always, when a missing person needs help or justice needs to be served.  God Bless TES and Caylee, and of course you for all providing us this home.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 30, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »

As some oif you know, I can be opinionated..

I personally believe this was not an accident..I beleive she was murdered..
I base that on her obviously failed moral compass....

But, lets say it was accidental..just for the sake of saying it...

With the heat and humidity, and rapid rate of decomposition due to t hat, how would they be able to prove accidental?

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #362 on: August 30, 2008, 08:23:34 PM »

It take an extended family to care and search for Caylee. Please remember folks that this is about Caylee, not the family. Caylee needs to be brought home.

Part of that family that is searching for Caylee is BACA of Florioda. They are the Bikers Against Child Abuse. I was humbled by meeting these folks tonight.i WILL BE posting on this is more in the near future.

Thanks for the update Red!   I agree that this is about Caylee, as it should be.   And I am grateful to hear there are extended family helping.  I believe our frustations are at George, Cindy and Casey for obvious obstruction and making fools of themselves.

But please tell the family out there we are praying for them and especially for Caylee.   That is why were here, like always, when a missing person needs help or justice needs to be served.  God Bless TES and Caylee, and of course you for all providing us this home.

Yes - Thank you to everyone who is contributing in the exasperating/sad search for this little girl. All we want is to find her!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: August 30, 2008, 08:24:12 PM »

Thanks so much, klaasend!

Ive got them saved....will post with my theory soon!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: August 30, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

I just put up a pic of my dog as a baby..maybe you can find me a better one...

So good to see you..hope you and everyone else is well..

SO, Gustav is just a CAT4..I though they said CAT 5...still..its a big one regardless..

We lived through Hugo here...

I feel for these folks..scary things...

SO, will anyone be broadcasting tonight? Will Geraldo have anything on Caylee, I wonder?

The dog is adorable.  I hear Geraldo will be covering the case..should start any time now right?

Klaas, I beleive he is on at 10:00 EST now, instead of 8.   But better check in case.

Did you get my email last night?

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: August 30, 2008, 08:24:41 PM »

Just wanted to say to all of you in the line of Gustav, my thoughts and prayers are with you and thanks to all that have given us newbies such warm wlecomes, this is a nice place to be, alot of posters and yet no bickering, exchanging different thoughts and ideas can be a good thing and this just proves it.

I am so sorry so many of you in line of fury.  Keep it coming so we can keep track of you.  I know lines may shut down communication for few days, but nice to now who we have to check on.......and keep checking on.

Stay safe Y'all.

Thank you all it is so nice to meet caring people

I am so far away in Phila.  Live with loving neo mastiff...awesome if you can take slingers !!!  Next to Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.  Visit the birthplace of our democracy.  Spare room...LOl

Seriously...house is open to anyone that needs to get out and be safe until fury over....and you can live history in the mean-time.

Stay safe southerners and be smart

I am originally from the City of Brotherly Love.  I recognized your area code when you posted it last night.  You must be somewhere around Montgomery County.  I'm from Springfield Twp.

Hey to all you PA monkeys .... I'm from the burg here .... Harrisburg ....

Not quite caught up yet but hey!  I'm an hour north of you.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 30, 2008, 08:25:22 PM »

BLESS CAYLEE AND THOSE THAT ARE SEARCHING!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #367 on: August 30, 2008, 08:25:22 PM »

SO, Gustav is just a CAT4..I though they said CAT 5...still..its a big one regardless..

SO, will anyone be broadcasting tonight? Will Geraldo have anything on Caylee, I wonder?
Oh Nikki, he/she is darling!!! 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #368 on: August 30, 2008, 08:26:07 PM »

Family members don't usually take part in the actual search. 

They did here last summer when they searched and searched by the thousands for Jesse...If they don't want to be out with the gators they can at least man the tents and take appis or pass out water...bottom line--this is their family and they are getting this service for FREE...their way of "paying"..or saying thanks is to be there...even if for nuttin else than to throw out a few kind words to the weary...JMO

I agree. They can be there meeting with the searchers and thanking them for looking for their grand daughter. Instead CA choose to climb on TV this morning and go off about how unfair the arrest of her daughter was last night and George spent the day putting up crime scene tape and fertilizing the lawn.

I also agree the low turnout was due to the attitude of the family and the way they have been acting in the media lately.

I hope those that were planning on protesting outside the GP's house would compile that energy and their resources and join TES in searching for baby Caylee. She no longer has a voice and can't tell anyone where she is. She needs people out there searching for her so she can find her way home.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: August 30, 2008, 08:26:37 PM »

The volunteer searchers found Daniel VanDam
OJ, David Westerfield, Drew Peterson...  those b@stards have done some unbelievable things.  I watched those cases from the moment the victims went missing (or in OJ's case, found dead). 

OJ and Drew- smug @sswipes.  David Westerfield- at least he looked like he was going to sh*t himself when he was convicted and sentenced to death.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 30, 2008, 08:26:38 PM »

If the Anthony's were prejudiced against Kio because she was hispanic, there's no way in hell that they would let an hispanic person babysit Caylee and I'm sure it's why the father is not listed on the BC, probably hispanic.And I saw where Casey gave a discription of Zenaida-curly hair and brown eyes, well geesh, how many people fit that description? And welcome newbie from another newbie,lol.

Hey fellow newbie.    Wasn't George ok with Kio, though? I think Kio stated that George didn't mind her coming into the house (yeah.. wonder why LOL) but if Cindy was there, forget it!    It's very sad, either way.  So it would make sense Casey would say an Hispanic person took Caylee..  just like Susan Smith blamed some black guy who didn't exist.

Yes, George was ok with her, just Cindy wouldn't let her in the house and yes, exactly Susan Smith all over again.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 30, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »

The dog is adorable.  I hear Geraldo will be covering the case..should start any time now right?

Klaas, I beleive he is on at 10:00 EST now, instead of 8.   But better check in case.

Yeah I actually answered you in the forum.

I need to check with Dugga.  There is a place in your profile for Location but for some reason locations aren't showing up.  That alone would be a big help. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: August 30, 2008, 08:30:33 PM »

The volunteer searchers found Daniel VanDam
OJ, David Westerfield, Drew Peterson...  those b@stards have done some unbelievable things.  I watched those cases from the moment the victims went missing (or in OJ's case, found dead). 

OJ and Drew- smug @sswipes.  David Westerfield- at least he looked like he was going to sh*t himself when he was convicted and sentenced to death.

Yes, and remember when Westerfield was sweating like a pig in an interview? Paulus VDS was sweating the same way, profusely.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 30, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »

O.K. I may not be poplar after stating this but I honestly feel this protest should be put off and all these people's energy should go to the search for Caylee.  Casey is back in jail now and doing this at the parent's home will lead to no good end.  Go and help TES and do some good.  Cindy and George are a disaster waiting to happen and someone is going to get hurt before this is over.  Casey knows this but doesn't care; if she did, she would end this now and put a stop to it.  Too immature to see what is about to happen.  Her parents or her brother is going to get hurt when it should be her.  This whole family is a ticking time bomb except Casey. MOO

I nominate this as post of the day. Thanks Blue for some sanity in this.

And do you mean that those who disagree with you are insane?

I agree!  The people, money and other resources used to sit in front of a house where Casey isn't even at anymore is a waste.  TES and LE could use those resources in the search and they would be doing a public service.   She is back in jail, let it go.   Her day is coming.  Let's find Caylee!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: August 30, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »

Yeah I actually answered you in the forum.

I need to check with Dugga.  There is a place in your profile for Location but for some reason locations aren't showing up.  That alone would be a big help. 

Oh, ok, cool.  I didn't see it. But Thanks!   Also, I did just confirm Geraldo is on at 10:00 EST.  Fox has something with Obama on it right now......

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #375 on: August 30, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »

With the heat and humidity, and rapid rate of decomposition due to t hat, how would they be able to prove accidental?

Unless it was something obvious, like a gunshot, a crushed skull or something like that, I don't think they will be able to charge her with murder.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #376 on: August 30, 2008, 08:34:45 PM »

I know this may sound very gruesome but I've just got to post it.

I have an idea that might get Casey to talk.

Hold up two injection needles, strap her to the lethal injection table and tell her one of the tubes if filled with lethal fluid and the other one is filled with water. Let's play a little game. Talk or I get to pick a tube to inject into your I.V.

Sad part is - I seriously doubt she would even talk then.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #377 on: August 30, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »

I know this may sound very gruesome but I've just got to post it.

I have an idea that might get Casey to talk.

Hold up two injection needles, strap her to the lethal injection table and tell her one of the tubes if filled with lethal fluid and the other one is filled with water. Let's play a little game. Talk or I get to pick a tube to inject into your I.V.

Sad part is - I seriously doubt she would even talk then.

I agree with you. She will take it to her grave.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: August 30, 2008, 08:37:44 PM »

Unless it was something obvious, like a gunshot, a crushed skull or something like that, I don't think they will be able to charge her with murder.

I don't agree,  there have been many cases where people are convicted without a body.  I can't remember specific names at the moment, but remember them.  I'll have to look.   This isn't Aruba,  No body, No case!  They have alot on her right now, I believe, just crossing t's and dotting i"s   Wink

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: August 30, 2008, 08:38:08 PM »

Just a few thoughts (I know, I know, but humor me  )

Why isn't George driving his billboard around asking people to join the search with TES and Joseph Jordan?

Why hasn't Padilla pulled his RV to the back of that Holiday Inn parking lot and started making coffee for the searchers?  That would certainly be lots of free publicity.

Why aren't George and Cindy at the command center handing out coffee, bug spray, food, and everything else that the searchers might need?

Why wasn't Cindy on TV this morning asking people in Orlando to join in the search with TES?

Why isn't Casey's brother at the commend center helping TES, even if he can't actively search?

Why does Cindy's stupid sign say No Trespassing instead of Please Help TES Find Caylee?

Why aren't Cindy and George publicly thanking Tim Miller for all that he is doing?

The answer to all of the above is because they already know where she is.  Beth's participation today says so much.  She knows the horrid pain of losing her daughter and she also has an overwhelming appreciation for all that Tim Miller has done.  Perhaps Cindy and George don't really want Tim and Joseph to find Caylee because that means more trouble for themselves and Casey.  Cindy called Tim because of the pressure that we put on Garrison.  By the way, is Garrison out there searching?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.