March 29, 2024, 08:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362116 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2008, 03:58:06 PM »

Fox news just said that Beth is helping equisearch today.  They also showed some of the searchers.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »

Interesting post on Websleuths:

#254    Today, 03:59 PM 
 Leila 
Registered User   Join Date: Apr 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic13 
I do understand your position.. especially because you are in that field. As well as 2 of your family members..

However, you gave great reasons why it would be better to not call 911 for non-emergencies... what I was hoping you could answer is the WHO should she have called.

I too live in a large city... I can tell you NO ONE I know would have the first clue WHO to call besides 911 if we wanted someone arrested.

I too agree that when I'm having a heart attack I would love the switchboard not to be full of "my knee hurts".. But, I would love to be part of a solution to a problem...

When you want a policeman dispatched to arrest your daughter, who do YOU suggest should be called.

I don't mean to sound abrasive... I just think this board gets people stirred so much sometimes that we tend to lose our logic..

We've got a system locally that I think is great! It's called "Volunteers in Policing." It's made up of citizens who are not bonifide police officers, but they drive a modified police car and wear a uniform similar to a police uniform.

When you call the non-emergency number the operator decides whether to send out a police officer or the volunteers. If the volunteers are sent out and after accessing the situation feel this needs to be handled by police, they call for police assistance. The volunteers handle all vandalism (after the fact) calls for example. George's call about the shed being broken into and gas cans being stolen would have been handled locally by the volunteers.

Leila
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Leila

#255    Today, 03:59 PM 
 NJ Lawyer 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly 
Anyone local? PLEASE go trip over that tape line!!!!!

Yeah, I know - don't you wonder why people don't? The Anthony's should be happy they don't live near me. With Cindy and Anthony having the NERVE to lash out at someone having searched in a pond while they themselves admit to not even talking with their daughter about where Caylee could be....I'd be camped out in front of their house, along with a big fat copy of the Constitution and relevant local ordinances. Maybe Cindy's reputation now a nasty, lying accessory will bring out more indignant people. After all, this is tax payer money being (mis) used (among other things!). Baez may represent Casey and Cindy may have her fancy Los Angeles "spokesperson" and George is out there manhandling people but we have representation too. LE and the State of Florida represents the citizens of the State and that's why criminal cases are "The People Versus....." Florida citizens might want to remind Cindy and Anthony about the rights of Florida citizens who care about Caylee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2008, 04:01:48 PM »

Sorry,I tried but I just couldn't listen to that old witch

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »

Today Show with Cindy (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI

I just watched this again and I am even more angry thatn the cfirst time...LG says HE HANDLED the Natalee case ....and he says TIM is looking for a live Caylee....for goodness sakes....not with side scan sonar in water...this asshole hasn't a clue

and cindy...I'd just love to slap her til the cows come home...get off her ass and look for Caylee instead as asking others......but she isn't going to waste her time because she knows caylee is dead and her daughter  disposed of her body....I swear they are all gonna rot in hell....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »

The following MySpace post tells me that on July 3, 2008 Cindy was heartbroken but ... she was not in denial regarding Casey faults.  The 911 calls on July 15, 2008 Cindy was not in denial.  She was demanding that Casey be arrested for theft of money and a vehicle.  She could be heard in the background of the tape threatening Casey with loss of custody of Caylee.

What did Cindy become aware of immediately following her calls to 911 that implied a reversal of her "tough love" position?

Could it be that Cindy was made aware of the entire happenings encompassing her missing Caylee?  Could it be that the realization that not only was her precious grandaughter forever lost to her embrace but ... her husband and daughter's freedom was on the line.  In other words ... her world was at risk.

Janet
________

July 3 – Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, allegedly posts the following message* to her MySpace blog:

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/july3-july7/july3-july7.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 04:03:30 PM »

Interesting post on Websleuths:

#254    Today, 03:59 PM 
 Leila 
Registered User   Join Date: Apr 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic13 
I do understand your position.. especially because you are in that field. As well as 2 of your family members..

However, you gave great reasons why it would be better to not call 911 for non-emergencies... what I was hoping you could answer is the WHO should she have called.

I too live in a large city... I can tell you NO ONE I know would have the first clue WHO to call besides 911 if we wanted someone arrested.

I too agree that when I'm having a heart attack I would love the switchboard not to be full of "my knee hurts".. But, I would love to be part of a solution to a problem...

When you want a policeman dispatched to arrest your daughter, who do YOU suggest should be called.

I don't mean to sound abrasive... I just think this board gets people stirred so much sometimes that we tend to lose our logic..

We've got a system locally that I think is great! It's called "Volunteers in Policing." It's made up of citizens who are not bonifide police officers, but they drive a modified police car and wear a uniform similar to a police uniform.

When you call the non-emergency number the operator decides whether to send out a police officer or the volunteers. If the volunteers are sent out and after accessing the situation feel this needs to be handled by police, they call for police assistance. The volunteers handle all vandalism (after the fact) calls for example. George's call about the shed being broken into and gas cans being stolen would have been handled locally by the volunteers.

Leila
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Leila

#255    Today, 03:59 PM 
 NJ Lawyer 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly 
Anyone local? PLEASE go trip over that tape line!!!!!

Yeah, I know - don't you wonder why people don't? The Anthony's should be happy they don't live near me. With Cindy and Anthony having the NERVE to lash out at someone having searched in a pond while they themselves admit to not even talking with their daughter about where Caylee could be....I'd be camped out in front of their house, along with a big fat copy of the Constitution and relevant local ordinances. Maybe Cindy's reputation now a nasty, lying accessory will bring out more indignant people. After all, this is tax payer money being (mis) used (among other things!). Baez may represent Casey and Cindy may have her fancy Los Angeles "spokesperson" and George is out there manhandling people but we have representation too. LE and the State of Florida represents the citizens of the State and that's why criminal cases are "The People Versus....." Florida citizens might want to remind Cindy and Anthony about the rights of Florida citizens who care about Caylee.

Sorry....I only meant to post the part about the Anthony's yard.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:06 PM »

Cindy just keeps making an @ss of herself

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »

anybody else wanted to ring Cindy's neck after watchimg the today show.  She was calling the media maggots yesterday then goes on the today  show.  What a hypocrit

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »

Fox news just said that Beth is helping equisearch today.  They also showed some of the searchers.

Thanks Mammy.  Hopefully tonight we'll have some great search photos.  We have some SM people with the TES search team today. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:34 PM »

I just watched this again and I am even more angry thatn the cfirst time...LG says HE HANDLED the Natalee case ....and he says TIM is looking for a live Caylee....for goodness sakes....not with side scan sonar in water...this asshole hasn't a clue

and cindy...I'd just love to slap her til the cows come home...get off her ass and look for Caylee instead as asking others......but she isn't going to waste her time because she knows caylee is dead and her daughter  disposed of her body....I swear they are all gonna rot in hell....

You're right Sunny. And while she scoots off to her interviews and launders her Caylee tee shirts, Beth Halloway, Tim Miller and dozens of complete strangers are out in the horrid downpour, getting soaked to their bones, searching for her granddaughter. How dare she!!! I despise that woman more and more each day. She even looked like a nasty woman on that interview.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »

Klaas - thanks so much for helping with the .pdf file

I am following Murt with his cam.  He's not with the searchers at all. He's just driving around Orlando.  It looks like it's been raining.  Not good weather for TES to work in.

he was at the search earlier earlier...then he started driving around showing his FANS various place he thinks searchers should be looking and the going to 'places of interest'......the tow yard, airport, the jail and past the anthony house...he is a nut case...another one looking to get attention and glory by invading this case for self satisfaction and adoration from his pack followers...not for Caylee....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »

I'm am so SICK of hearing Cindy tell people to look for Caylee.....why doesn't she get the he!! off her @ss and look for Caylee!!

JUST SHUT UP CINDY!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »

I am following Murt with his cam.  He's not with the searchers at all. He's just driving around Orlando.  It looks like it's been raining.  Not good weather for TES to work in.

he was at the search earlier earlier...then he started driving around showing his FANS various place he thinks searchers should be looking and the going to 'places of interest'......the tow yard, airport, the jail and past the anthony house...he is a nut case...another one looking to get attention and glory by invading this case for self satisfaction and adoration from his pack followers...not for Caylee....JMO of course

Sunny..... that is exactly what happened!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »

SS.... he is not with them now and quite frankly is very boring. Before lunch, I did see some of the searchers on his cam....I believe they have ditched him!!!

Cubbee, I think you're right.  He looks lost to me.  A little while ago he was sitting in what looked like a 7-11 parking lot.  Maybe he went inside to ask the clerk for directions.     He's back on the road now with his windshield wipers on.  It looks like he went under a big highway, but I couldn't read the signs.  He's gone onto the divided highway.  This guy is lost and has no clue where TES is.  246 people are now watching him drive on a highway.  He's off the highway now.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2008, 04:13:53 PM »

Thanks Mammy.  Hopefully tonight we'll have some great search photos.  We have some SM people with the TES search team today. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »

I'm am so SICK of hearing Cindy tell people to look for Caylee.....why doesn't she get the he!! off her @ss and look for Caylee!!

JUST SHUT UP CINDY!!!

HONESTLY!!!! and whats the reason she isn't looking herself again?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2008, 04:15:21 PM »

Gustav's maximum sustained winds are currently 145 mph
(that's only 10 mph from 155 mph or Cat 5)

Hurricane 4
(Very strong)    131 - 155 mph
113 - 135 kts    27.17" - 27.90"
920.08 mb - 944.80 mb    13.0' - 18.0'
3.9 m - 5.5 m    Extreme structural damage

Hurricane 5
(Devastating)    Greater than 155 mph
Greater than 135 kts    Less than 27.17"
Less than 920.08 mb    Greater than 18.0'
Greater than 5.5m    Catastrophic building failures possible

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2008, 04:19:04 PM »

At least with SM helping, we can get info first hand.  I hope they all stay safe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2008, 04:19:28 PM »

You're right Sunny. And while she scoots off to her interviews and launders her Caylee tee shirts, Beth Halloway, Tim Miller and dozens of complete strangers are out in the horrid downpour, getting soaked to their bones, searching for her granddaughter. How dare she!!! I despise that woman more and more each day. She even looked like a nasty woman on that interview.

Ttim doesn't want family members to participate in the search.for obvious reasons..but everytime I have been on a search, family members are at the command post...talking to and thanking the searchers for their help, for the gifts of their time and energy and love to help bring their loved one home...often times giving out food and drinks to the searchers......where is Caylee's family today?  I like to think Natalee is taking care of Caylee until she is brought home.

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »

OMG- Thank you Klaas for letting me in!!   Seriously.. I've been DYING to get in here for weeks now.. it's been killing me!    (Had to resort to joining other forums to get my frustrations out.    )

Dude, I don't even know where to start with this case.  All I know is I'm ashamed to admit to being part of the stalker cam crowd.   

What the heck is up with Cindy, though?  And why was the spokesperson on TV this morning, when Cindy has been chatting up a storm lately? What's the point of having a spokesperson if you're going to do all the talking?! 

Ok.. off to get me some avatar!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.