April 18, 2024, 08:11:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362919 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: August 31, 2008, 06:42:25 AM »

Good Morning Carpe. Thanks for the video uploads. You are the best!

So, Baez did have Macdonald's all set up for the bond. That tells me that he was unaware of the big bond being pulled. He thought he could just waltz her out of there. Wouldn't you think to check this out if you were the attorney? I even thought about it and I'm just a grandma.

I really think Jose is a pretty poor lawyer. It doesn't seem to me that he knows what he's doing. Yesterday at the hearing, he asked for the stipulation of probable cause and that was already there. Today, we see this. We know he lost his last murder trial. Can we hope?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: August 31, 2008, 06:54:46 AM »

I was thinking last night, I hope the Anthony's turn over those Target and Walmart giftcards they received to Tim Miller. They obviously don't need them. TES could buy a ton of water and supplies with them.  A little of that donation money they took in could be helpful too. My guess is, it won't happen. The Anthony's have no search parties out there, have never even tried to organize any but they are collecting donations which no one knows how they are using.

I really wish I could find the Grace of God in me to feel sorry for these people but I just can't. They have not done 1 thing to honestly and effectively search for their granddaughter. Driving a billboard around in an air conditioned car doesn't cut it for me.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #582 on: August 31, 2008, 06:58:53 AM »

7/16/2008 arrest

*save it to your computer and blow it up

8/30/2008 arrest

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: August 31, 2008, 07:05:07 AM »

Good Morning Carpe. Thanks for the video uploads. You are the best!

So, Baez did have Macdonald's all set up for the bond. That tells me that he was unaware of the big bond being pulled. He thought he could just waltz her out of there. Wouldn't you think to check this out if you were the attorney? I even thought about it and I'm just a grandma.

I really think Jose is a pretty poor lawyer. It doesn't seem to me that he knows what he's doing. Yesterday at the hearing, he asked for the stipulation of probable cause and that was already there. Today, we see this. We know he lost his last murder trial. Can we hope?

G'morning Mrs. Kub,

Thanks!

I think by the time they get rolling after that holiday... DA will yank

the immunity deal, if she continues to do her favorite thing - NOT TALK.

Then maybe they will slap her with some new charges.

I do not think she will be going anywhere for a really long time now.

Jose will have to go to lock up to get his brownies from here on out!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 31, 2008, 07:11:25 AM »

I just found this post on Topix. It breaks my heart but, this is the reality of the situation. This family is their own worst enemy.

Friends4Caylee
AOL
5 hrs ago

I just had a call from a friend of mine who is on the Texas Equusearch team.
    She related what a tough day they had with the search today. She told me they need many more searchers to cover the areas they have been given to search. She commented that the search team is getting much appreciated assistance from Law Enforcement. She also told me there is a real need for snacks and food for the searchers. If you or anyone you know can help search, please go to the staging area behind the Holiday Inn Select on Sunday. If you can't search, please consider dropping off water, ice, snacks, sandwiches or whatever you can. Every missing child deserves to be looked for...
    Please do whatever you can to help.

Response:
Casey, Cindy and George might be hurting the cause here. I live about 2 hours away and normally would be happy to help. However, we have all seen where this family does not care about who they blame and my fear is that if I located Caylee's remains that I would be blamed for harming her.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: August 31, 2008, 07:19:34 AM »

They iz  NUMMY-RIFIC! Mmmmmmmm good.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: August 31, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »

I just found this post on Topix. It breaks my heart but, this is the reality of the situation. This family is their own worst enemy.

Friends4Caylee
AOL
5 hrs ago

She related what a tough day they had with the search today. She told me they need many more searchers to cover the areas they have been given to search. She commented that the search team is getting much appreciated assistance from Law Enforcement. She also told me there is a real need for snacks and food for the searchers. If you or anyone you know can help search, please go to the staging area behind the Holiday Inn Select on Sunday. If you can't search, please consider dropping off water, ice, snacks, sandwiches or whatever you can. Every missing child deserves to be looked for...

Response:
Casey, Cindy and George might be hurting the cause here. I live about 2 hours away and normally would be happy to help. However, we have all seen where this family does not care about who they blame and my fear is that if I located Caylee's remains that I would be blamed for harming her.

Yes, it is extremely sad. They know. THEY KNOW.

It speaks through their actions.

Beth & TES made the time to search.

Cindy Anthony made the time for Inside Edition and the Today Show,

and nothing else.

They know.

They know.

They KNOW.

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: August 31, 2008, 07:28:11 AM »

Ewwwww!  Maggot Brownies    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #588 on: August 31, 2008, 07:29:59 AM »

mrskub...it is my understanding that Tim won't take money from family members of the missing. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. The Adams Anthony family would never think of helping out in that manner or any other way......period.   
I suppose they (the family) could use the cards to buy the water, food, etc., then turn the items over to the search crew.....but ...
SEE BOLD ABOVE

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: August 31, 2008, 07:33:11 AM »

Good Morning!

Just caught a tease on Fox that Casey's bond just got a whole lot bigger??

Anyone hear anything?  TIA
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: August 31, 2008, 07:38:05 AM »

mrskub...it is my understanding that Tim won't take money from family members of the missing. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. The Adams Anthony family would never think of helping out in that manner or any other way......period.   
I suppose they (the family) could use the cards to buy the water, food, etc., then turn the items over to the search crew.....but ...
SEE BOLD ABOVE

You're right Nut and that's how I meant to phase it. TES may not accept cash from them but, there's nothing stopping them from providing supplies, even anonymously. It isn't going to happen though.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: August 31, 2008, 07:41:55 AM »

Good Morning!

Good Morning Mum. No I didn't hear that. They may be referring to the fact that the $500,000 bond was revoked. I can't see how it would get bigger any other way, unless further charges were added.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: August 31, 2008, 07:45:01 AM »

Friends4Caylee
AOL
5 hrs ago

Response:

Somebody needs to forward the above to the family and their spokesman.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: August 31, 2008, 07:45:55 AM »

Good Morning!

No. But, I am going to put FOX on right now, have been having the weather channel on all night.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 31, 2008, 07:47:29 AM »

SEE BOLD ABOVE

You're right Nut and that's how I meant to phase it. TES may not accept cash from them but, there's nothing stopping them from providing supplies, even anonymously. It isn't going to happen though.

Hell, George didn't even want to name the guy that made him all of his

free FIND CAYLEE T-SHIRTS

He actually said on camera... I don't want to promote these guys.

This family is something straight out of a National Lampoon flick.

It would be more like a murder / comedy though.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 31, 2008, 07:47:51 AM »

Good Morning Cubbee. How's it looking for you? Are you leaving (I hope).

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: August 31, 2008, 07:49:46 AM »

Good Morning!

Good Morning Mum. No I didn't hear that. They may be referring to the fact that the $500,000 bond was revoked. I can't see how it would get bigger any other way, unless further charges were added.

Thanks Mrskub...I keep going back to see if they go back to it, but haven't seen anything. Nothing on their website either...

Further charges was the only thing I could of as well...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: August 31, 2008, 07:52:41 AM »

Mrs. I am not under a mandatory evac order as of yet. Most in my area are trying to let those who are get underway. IF we decide to leave my friend and her two kids and myself and my son will leave later on today.Hardly anyone in my area is evacuating, in fact many from the coast are evacuating TO here.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: August 31, 2008, 07:56:00 AM »

Mrs. I wanted to tell  you that the lil cutie in your avtar makes me think of my 16 yr. old everytime I see it...He had a horse like that when he was about 3yrs old and even had a hat like that.He rode his horse so long and hard that he made grooves in the carpet, and would often rock himself to sleep  on his "hoosh" as he called it.We had to replace the springs on it cause he rode it so  much.I still have it in the attic for when he has a lil one!
Brings back precious memories for me!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: August 31, 2008, 07:57:46 AM »

Cubbee, I have a friend who is on the Fantasy right now. He just posted on my website that the storm caused his departure to move to Mobile. Doesn't know if they'll even get back in on schedule. May have a few extra sea days. Sadly, his home is under threat and he can't do a thing about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.