March 28, 2024, 12:51:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362068 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #600 on: August 31, 2008, 07:59:59 AM »

Casey Anthony Wakes Up In Jail

POSTED: 7:53 pm EDT August 29, 2008

UPDATED: 7:20 am EDT August 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony awoke in the Orange County jail, Sunday morning. Despite having bond posted on check fraud charges, she's still behind bars.

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents. Investigators said they have images of Casey using checks at a Target store and a Bank of America. Investigative sources also said Casey may be accused of stealing money that was to be used to pay for her grandfather's living expenses in a Mount Dora assisted-living facility.

"She had used names and checks in an account that didn't belong to her," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Although bond has been posted on those charges, a Clearwater bonding company revoked an earlier bond that had been posted on charges related to the disappearance of Casey's young daughter, Caylee. The company had put up $50,000 of a $500,000 bond. A company spokesman said that bond might be reinstated next week. Until then, unless someone can come up with $50,000, Casey will stay in jail. The Anthony family previously was unable to raise that money.

JAIL ROUTINE STAYS THE SAME

Casey is back in protective custody, which is where she was in her previous jail stay. She's allowed three visits a week from someone other than her attorney. During her first stay, she would often refuse to see family members when they showed up at the jail.

Casey made a very brief appearance before an Orange County judge Saturday afternoon on the check fraud charges.

Casey's Latest Mug
Images From Arrest

She appeared with her attorney, Jose Baez. She did not speak and the hearing lasted no more than a minute or two. The judge reaffirmed the $3,000 bond and Casey quickly was taken back to her cell.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: August 31, 2008, 08:00:41 AM »

Good Morning Cubbee. How's it looking for you? Are you leaving (I hope).

Mrs. I wanted to tell  you that the lil cutie in your avtar makes me think of my 16 yr. old everytime I see it...He had a horse like that when he was about 3yrs old and even had a hat like that.He rode his horse so long and hard that he made grooves in the carpet, and would often rock himself to sleep  on his "hoosh" as he called it.We had to replace the springs on it cause he rode it so  much.I still have it in the attic for when he has a lil one!
Brings back precious memories for me!!!

How precious. I had a "Marvel the Mustang" when I was a kid (now I've dated myself). What child doesn't love a horse? My carpet has a permanent wrinkle from the horse. LOL!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 31, 2008, 08:03:31 AM »

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents. Investigators said they have images of Casey using checks at a Target store and a Bank of America. Investigative sources also said Casey may be accused of stealing money that was to be used to pay for her grandfather's living expenses in a Mount Dora assisted-living facility.

"She had used names and checks in an account that didn't belong to her," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Although bond has been posted on those charges, a Clearwater bonding company revoked an earlier bond that had been posted on charges related to the disappearance of Casey's young daughter, Caylee. The company had put up $50,000 of a $500,000 bond. A company spokesman said that bond might be reinstated next week. Until then, unless someone can come up with $50,000, Casey will stay in jail. The Anthony family previously was unable to raise that money.

-------

I'm curious if Casey stole Amy's ID, too? When you write a check somewhere, aren't they required to check ID?  How did she manage to write over $700 worth in checks, and not get caught?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: August 31, 2008, 08:13:14 AM »

-------

I'm curious if Casey stole Amy's ID, too? When you write a check somewhere, aren't they required to check ID?  How did she manage to write over $700 worth in checks, and not get caught?

Morning Monkeys just stopping in to say Hi before we hit the road to get away from this bad bad storm.  May god bless you all for all the hard work you are all doing on this case.  I hope to be on soon but you all know what these storms can do.  Keep up the good work and keep Caylee in your prayers.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 31, 2008, 08:17:07 AM »

Stay safe Lisa and keep us posted when you can. Our prayers are with all of you!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: August 31, 2008, 08:19:57 AM »

Stay safe Lisa and keep us posted when you can. Our prayers are with all of you!

Thank you so very much!!  I really don't want to leave cause I won't be able to get in here but safety has to be number one right now I hope everyone understands.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 31, 2008, 08:23:34 AM »

Thank you so very much!!  I really don't want to leave cause I won't be able to get in here but safety has to be number one right now I hope everyone understands.

Oh my gosh girl! GO!!!!!!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 31, 2008, 08:27:00 AM »

In listening to Carpe's video of the Geraldo show last night, I truly felt bad for Mr. Grund. You could see his pain. It did bring to light the question about that ""flurry" of phone calls Casey made on the 16th, Jesse being one of them. It pretty much sounded like it was a typical call to complain about Tony, etc. No sounds of panic or anything out of the ordinary. Either we're making too much out of them or Casey was setting up an alibi. Which is it?

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: August 31, 2008, 08:31:41 AM »

I am leaving just sitting here drinking my coffee then going to pack kind of left it to the last minute lol

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: August 31, 2008, 08:36:26 AM »

I am leaving just sitting here drinking my coffee then going to pack kind of left it to the last minute lol

Stay safe Lisa...check in when you can.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: August 31, 2008, 08:42:41 AM »

I just can't for the life of me though, understand why Baez can stand there with such conviction and say you don't know the whole story.  We have all the pieces except one. 

Morning,
We have all forgotten the fact that Casey's LIES....what would make Baez think for one second that FINALLY Casey is telling the truth to him?????? She just probably made up another wild story to tell him and he fell for it. Someone that lies all the time like she does, just doesn't all of a sudden tell the truth....Just my thoughts!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: August 31, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »

I just can't for the life of me though, understand why Baez can stand there with such conviction and say you don't know the whole story.  We have all the pieces except one. 

Morning,
We have all forgotten the fact that Casey's LIES....what would make Baez think for one second that FINALLY Casey is telling the truth to him?????? She just probably made up another wild story to tell him and he fell for it. Someone that lies all the time like she does, just doesn't all of a sudden tell the truth....Just my thoughts!

Good morning redquartz. You are right. Baez is a liar. And Baez is feeding this crap to Cindy and George as well. His lies are enabling them to continue in the mindset they are in and just dig their heels in more firmly instead of facing reality. If Baez truly had information on Caylee's whereabouts, he could call the tipline anonymously, no breach in client confidentiality. He's a liar and he's playing the family just like he did Padilla, all the while thinking he's making a name for himself. He is, but it's not a name I'd like to be associated with.

You watch, when this is all over and Casey is convicted, Cindy will come out saying it was because Baez didn't do his job, no one got off their asses to search for her granddaughter, LE was out to pin this on her form the beginning...blah, blah, blah.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 31, 2008, 09:03:40 AM »

Hell, George didn't even want to name the guy that made him all of his

free FIND CAYLEE T-SHIRTS

He actually said on camera... I don't want to promote these guys.

This family is something straight out of a National Lampoon flick.

It would be more like a murder / comedy though.

I can see if the people didn't want the publicity- but if that were the case, it would have been better IMO to state that the donor of the shirts wanted to remain anonymous. WTF would he NOT want to promote the generosity of this person (or group of people)?! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: August 31, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.. don't want to interrupt, but I will...

related to weather conditions.. 
My home is open..new roof just put on yesterday, so it's safer than the last storm..no more leaks now.

If any of you need assistance in a place to chill for a bit..I have half a house empty.

Only 2 folks here have my e/mail addy..so if i'm not online..I'm sure somehow I can be gotten in touch with.

east coast fla.. port st. lucie. here. close to 95 and the turnpike..

prayers go out to those in the path of this giant storm..please be safe..

.........going back to reading the 400 pages..if any want my cell..lemme know..thanks.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: August 31, 2008, 09:23:44 AM »

In listening to Carpe's video of the Geraldo show last night, I truly felt bad for Mr. Grund. You could see his pain. It did bring to light the question about that ""flurry" of phone calls Casey made on the 16th, Jesse being one of them. It pretty much sounded like it was a typical call to complain about Tony, etc. No sounds of panic or anything out of the ordinary. Either we're making too much out of them or Casey was setting up an alibi. Which is it?

Mrskub I have been wondering about this all night.
It would ony have been a couple hours after she supposedly left home. If CAYLEE was gone by then, I dont think it wouldnt have been an accident, because if it was she would have been freaking out..

It could be an alibi if she planned on hurting CAYLEE.

OR was CAYLEE still alive then..

Ugh I still keep thinking what if she was going home to pick CAYLEE up, and found no one there. She worries calls mom and dad cant get a hold of anyone calls Jesse to complain, then tries later to call home again to find out where everyone is including CAYLEE.(This is just that thought that won't leave my brain)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: August 31, 2008, 09:24:08 AM »

Mrskub I have been wondering about this all night.
It would ony have been a couple hours after she supposedly left home. If CAYLEE was gone by then, I dont think it wouldnt have been an accident, because if it was she would have been freaking out..

It could be an alibi if she planned on hurting CAYLEE.

OR was CAYLEE still alive then..

Ugh I still keep thinking what if she was going home to pick CAYLEE up, and found no one there. She worries calls mom and dad cant get a hold of anyone calls Jesse to complain, then tries later to call home again to find out where everyone is including CAYLEE.(This is just that thought that won't leave my brain)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: August 31, 2008, 09:25:06 AM »

UGH MY OPERA BROWSER IS MAKING ME MAD! I hit post and it freezes come back and I have 2 posts sorry again..
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: August 31, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »

Morning,

Good morning redquartz. You are right. Baez is a liar. And Baez is feeding this crap to Cindy and George as well. His lies are enabling them to continue in the mindset they are in and just dig their heels in more firmly instead of facing reality. If Baez truly had information on Caylee's whereabouts, he could call the tipline anonymously, no breach in client confidentiality. He's a liar and he's playing the family just like he did Padilla, all the while thinking he's making a name for himself. He is, but it's not a name I'd like to be associated with.

You watch, when this is all over and Casey is convicted, Cindy will come out saying it was because Baez didn't do his job, no one got off their asses to search for her granddaughter, LE was out to pin this on her form the beginning...blah, blah, blah.

I believe you are right!!!

MrsKub, If I remember correctly, you have some breathing problems due to smoking? I do as well. A friend of mine is into healing stones, which are gems with healing powers. I own a gift/jewelry store and he came in on Friday. I had him take a pendant with the stone Larimar in it and tell me what healing powers it had....he held it in his hand for a minute and said 'throat' 'breathing'......so I put the pendant on and I actually could breath better....Now this could be all mind over matter...who knows.....but I just did a search on Larimar and it did say '5th Chakra:Throat'.....my point here is....maybe you can see if you can find a Larimar pendant and wear it....it might help you out a bit.....Not very many people know about Larimar and it's hard to find.....Just thought I could help.....Here is a web site that tells you about Larimar.....http://www.larimar.de/about/heal.htm
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #618 on: August 31, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »

Good morning, sorry I have been out of the loop. I missed so MUCH!!!!

What is up with Fox mobile cam 2? Shows night pic only

I see George and Cindy closed on their purchase of the sidewalk from the county.

Peace Monkeys
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #619 on: August 31, 2008, 09:33:21 AM »

Hi,  I'm new here but I have been following this case from the beginning.  Actually, this is the first time I have ever been on a message board so I really don't have a clue what I am doing sorta LOL.     Im a grandma of three and a mother of two and Im here to tell ya Cindy is crazy!!!!  I would smack my daughter upside her head and demand the truth...yes it would hurt to think my daughter did that but there is a VERY special bond between the grandkidos and NaNa.  I would NOT be coddling that lil brat and enabling her but im sure that is what they did Casey's whole life. Anywho here I come in ranting right off the bat  Embarassed........Now for the stalker cam.....god i cant believe im admitting this i am still getting last nights pic can someone plz post the link again for me so i can get todays ....<snickers> 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.