April 18, 2024, 11:58:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362924 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 31, 2008, 09:36:32 AM »

Good morning, sorry I have been out of the loop. I missed so MUCH!!!!

What is up with Fox mobile cam 2? Shows night pic only

I see George and Cindy closed on their purchase of the sidewalk from the county.

I cant get the stalker cam working either.

And yes they did. Next I am sure they are trying to figure out how to own the road too.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: August 31, 2008, 09:37:05 AM »

Casey Anthony back in jail; $500,200 bail revoked

Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
    August 31, 2008

Casey Anthony may face a lengthy stay at the Orange County Jail after the Clearwater bail-bond agency that helped spring her rescinded its bond early Saturday.

Anthony, 22, was arrested late Friday on charges alleging she stole and cashed $746.87 in checks from her friend Amy Huizenga, 24, in July. Anthony made her first appearance before a judge on three related charges at the jail Saturday afternoon, as Texas EquuSearch looked for Anthony's missing daughter, Caylee Marie.

Anthony was impassive during her brief hearing Saturday afternoon, where Judge Mike Miller set bail at $3,000 for charges of uttering a forged instrument, fraudulent use of personal information and petty theft. MacDonald Bail Bonds posted Anthony's bail on those charges, but she remained jailed on the original $500,200 bail set after her arrest last month on charges of child-neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement.

Leonard Padilla, the California bounty hunter who helped bail Anthony out of jail Aug.21, said the decision to revoke her bond was reached by his nephew, bondsman Tony Padilla, who posted Anthony's bail, and the Texas-based surety company that underwrote the bond. Padilla said their decision was primarily caused by the angry, sign-carrying crowd that gathered outside of Anthony's parents' home, where she stayed after her release from jail.

"What influenced them tremendously was the crowd out there in front of the house," Padilla said. "We'd been talking about the security problem and all of a sudden it manifested itself right there in front of everyone."

Padilla said Anthony's return to jail will likely end his involvement in her case. He previously said he helped secure her release because he thought he could help find Caylee, but has since changed his mind and now thinks the child is dead.

"I came, I gave it my best shot, she didn't want to talk to me. What can I say?" Padilla said.

Elsewhere on Saturday, more than 200 Central Florida residents joined a crew of 14 volunteers from EquuSearch, scouring an area near Orlando International Airport to look for Caylee and clues to her disappearance. Mandy Albritton, EquuSearch's deputy director in the search for Caylee, said members are realistic about the chances of finding Caylee, who relatives said was last seen alive in mid-June.

"Whether we're looking for a live child or a dead child, we'd like for the community to continue to work for Caylee," Albritton said. "Whether she's coming home to live out her life or home to rest, it's still a rescue mission."

Albritton said the nonprofit group will spend at least $25,000 on the search and hopes that local businesses will donate food and water for volunteers. She also said she hoped for a larger turnout, and worries that local ill will toward Casey Anthony is distracting locals from the need to focus on Caylee.

In the search for a child, "200 is not very many," she said.

Paul Orden of Orlando said he decided to help look for Caylee after seeing the jeering crowd outside her grandparents' home on TV. He said he and the others used the search to productively channel their feeling about Caylee's disappearance.

"They're frustrated, and rather than show up at the Anthonys' and vent, they were able to vent and look for clues."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey3108aug31,0,1786238.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 31, 2008, 09:38:53 AM »

I have not followed this thread all that closely.  Could someone update me on why Beth Twitty is being reported as giving support and comfort to the family?  I saw the news clip last night with Cindy where she says she met with Beth and that Beth was a great comfort and understood what they were going through.  Said she would help then where ever she could.   ????????

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:48 AM »

Hi,  I'm new here but I have been following this case from the beginning.  Actually, this is the first time I have ever been on a message board so I really don't have a clue what I am doing sorta LOL.     Im a grandma of three and a mother of two and Im here to tell ya Cindy is crazy!!!!  I would smack my daughter upside her head and demand the truth...yes it would hurt to think my daughter did that but there is a VERY special bond between the grandkidos and NaNa.  I would NOT be coddling that lil brat and enabling her but im sure that is what they did Casey's whole life. Anywho here I come in ranting right off the bat  Embarassed........Now for the stalker cam.....god i cant believe im admitting this i am still getting last nights pic can someone plz post the link again for me so i can get todays ....<snickers> 

Good Morning NaNa and welcome. I'm Nana too, to my little angels. Here's the link to the stalker cam. It seems to be frozen again.Hopefully, it will be up and running soon so we can all get our garage door fix. My husband is really starting to worry about me. LOL!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: August 31, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

RJ: The Sword of THE KING

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=428758943

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #625 on: August 31, 2008, 09:44:08 AM »

Good morning all Smile

Any word yet on how many people showed up with equisearch this morning?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 31, 2008, 09:47:18 AM »

I have not followed this thread all that closely.  Could someone update me on why Beth Twitty is being reported as giving support and comfort to the family?  I saw the news clip last night with Cindy where she says she met with Beth and that Beth was a great comfort and understood what they were going through.  Said she would help then where ever she could.   ????????

Beth is a wonderful woman who has become an advocate for missing children and children's safety. She has become friend of Tim Miller's through her own tragedy and is helping in the search. I don't know what she is actually doing but, she is there helping.

I'm not surprised she spoke with the family. Beth has a wonderful way about her. Just because she offered her care and concern doesn't mean she buys the story. Same with Tim. They have a job to do and must handle things professionally and gently. They are wonderfully suited for this task. I could never withhold my personal beliefs

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 31, 2008, 09:48:09 AM »

I just can't for the life of me though, understand why Baez can stand there with such conviction and say you don't know the whole story.  We have all the pieces except one. 

Morning,
We have all forgotten the fact that Casey's LIES....what would make Baez think for one second that FINALLY Casey is telling the truth to him?????? She just probably made up another wild story to tell him and he fell for it. Someone that lies all the time like she does, just doesn't all of a sudden tell the truth....Just my thoughts!

Good morning redquartz. You are right. Baez is a liar. And Baez is feeding this crap to Cindy and George as well. His lies are enabling them to continue in the mindset they are in and just dig their heels in more firmly instead of facing reality. If Baez truly had information on Caylee's whereabouts, he could call the tipline anonymously, no breach in client confidentiality. He's a liar and he's playing the family just like he did Padilla, all the while thinking he's making a name for himself. He is, but it's not a name I'd like to be associated with.

You watch, when this is all over and Casey is convicted, Cindy will come out saying it was because Baez didn't do his job, no one got off their asses to search for her granddaughter, LE was out to pin this on her form the beginning...blah, blah, blah.

I believe you are right!!!

MrsKub, If I remember correctly, you have some breathing problems due to smoking? I do as well. A friend of mine is into healing stones, which are gems with healing powers. I own a gift/jewelry store and he came in on Friday. I had him take a pendant with the stone Larimar in it and tell me what healing powers it had....he held it in his hand for a minute and said 'throat' 'breathing'......so I put the pendant on and I actually could breath better....Now this could be all mind over matter...who knows.....but I just did a search on Larimar and it did say '5th Chakra:Throat'.....my point here is....maybe you can see if you can find a Larimar pendant and wear it....it might help you out a bit.....Not very many people know about Larimar and it's hard to find.....Just thought I could help.....Here is a web site that tells you about Larimar.....http://www.larimar.de/about/heal.htm

Thank you redquartz. I will look into this. The first thing I have to do though is quit smoking!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 31, 2008, 09:50:31 AM »

Blonde, I feel so bad for this man. I really do. I have the utmost respect for how he has handled this. You could see his pain when he was on Geraldo's show.

Casey has torn so many people, hearts and lives apart, it isn't even funny.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 31, 2008, 09:51:09 AM »

Good morning all Smile

The reports I heard were anywhere from 175 to 250. Not many at all.

NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #630 on: August 31, 2008, 09:54:29 AM »

Good Morning NaNa and welcome. I'm Nana too, to my little angels. Here's the link to the stalker cam. It seems to be frozen again.Hopefully, it will be up and running soon so we can all get our garage door fix. My husband is really starting to worry about me. LOL!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
[/quote]

HAHAHA!!!  Thank you so very much and them little angels mean everything!!!!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #631 on: August 31, 2008, 09:54:48 AM »

Good morning all Smile

Oh that's a shame. I feel so bad for Tim and his crew. Did anyone show up with food donations?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #632 on: August 31, 2008, 09:55:11 AM »

Smirk wiper needed for Baez

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #633 on: August 31, 2008, 09:57:28 AM »

Good morning all Smile

Oh that's a shame. I feel so bad for Tim and his crew. Did anyone show up with food donations?

Man - if I could possibly afford it right now I would get on a plane and go down there and round some people up. Knock on doors etc...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 31, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »

Blonde, I feel so bad for this man. I really do. I have the utmost respect for how he has handled this. You could see his pain when he was on Geraldo's show.

Casey has torn so many people, hearts and lives apart, it isn't even funny.

Did you see what his son said at the end of the comments section? He sounds like someone I'd like.

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 31, 2008, 09:59:48 AM »

Good morning all Smile

CINDY GET OFF YOU ASS AND HELP WITH FOOD DONATIONS, DO SOMETHING

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #636 on: August 31, 2008, 10:02:34 AM »

Good morning all Smile

CINDY GET OFF YOU ASS AND HELP WITH FOOD DONATIONS, DO SOMETHING

Maybe - if they are planning on continuing the search tomorrow (I can't do it today) I can start calling grocery stores and stuff and seeing they'll show up out there with some donations. Phone calls is a way for me to help and channel some of my feelings.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #637 on: August 31, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

What's the search party meeting address?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: August 31, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

What's the search party meeting address?

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00am Saturday, August 30th. All volunteers must bring a photo ID and fill out a volunteer form
http://www.texasequusearch.org/
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 31, 2008, 10:14:27 AM »

these pics someone wanted

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.