April 19, 2024, 01:15:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362966 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: August 31, 2008, 11:01:48 AM »

Okay here's the deal. Staples uses an outside company to deliver and it wouldn't be until Tuesday or Wednesday that they could set it up. My best idea would to call Walgreens (close by) and beg!!!

What do you think?

Maybe Joseph Jordan can suggest something?  I believe he's there with TES.  Here's his email addy:

joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Joseph has been on the Dana Pretzer show, he's been part of the unofficial search teams.  He's with TES right now. 

Taxi is a good idea too.

Ok Klaas do you think if I post a donation on TES using Paypal and indicating it was for the Caylee search. That someone at the Command Post could use money to go get supplies? Last time I used cc. Sorry for all the questions.... Is there someone at Command Post in charge of this??

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: August 31, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »

good morning

first of all - sorry for my outburst yesterday. These people just really get to me. And it proves that I am not cut out for a job in LE and I've known that since I was 18. You can't get too emotional when dealing with these cases if you are a aw enforcement officer. Some have it and some don't. I don't.  We can all doing things to help LE when presented an opportunity. The kids are the only that have always attracted my attention when dealing with missing people. And it truly pains me to see a helpless and defenseless kid harmed in any way.

so again, sorry.

When dealing with missing people there are several types (and this is not to limit the cases into categories).

There is the person that runs away for a myriad of reasons. Pressure at work, home, or family. These cases include Matt Wilson, Pranseh Patel and the "dead canoer" from England, just to name a few. They all have their own personal reasons. They are included in the missing person reports - well, because they are missing.

There are about 110,000 people currently missing in the United States alone. That is the entire population of Aruba, give or take 10,000.

Of those cases there are a segment that have chosen to "walk away". Sometimes that have a criminal past or reasons unknown to us. But they are alive and for whatever reason do not want to be found. Most of the time, they are not found. Sometimes, they are gone for 20 years and a tip comes in and they are located. Sometimes they are gone for a few months and a tip comes in. Some are located and some are not.

53% of the people missing are men according to the FBI stats in 2005. That leave 47% who are women.

Of the adults that are missing, I would GUESS 25% are missing due to their own choosing. There are no official stats here. That leaves roughly 75% who do not want to be missing and some type of crime has occurred. It could include human trafficking, murder, slavery, forced drug trafficking, abduction and a host of other horrible areas.

When a child is missing it is usually something else. A child could be missing for another set of issues. Those could include; runaway, murder, abduction, and the like, but rarely is a child missing to start a new life. And I have never seen a case where a 2-3 year old has runaway to start a new life. It's impossible. A child is not equipped to "make a new life". Someone has to take care of that child.

In the case of a two or three year old there are only so many options available.

Those would be murder and or death due to intentional or unintentional circumstances or abduction.

Even Casey Anthony knows there are only two options here. Casey sticks to the one option that she thinks will have everyone running in a circle and keep the truth from being known.

The FBI and local LE have ruled out the possibility of an abduction and Casey has lied about a possible abductor.

That leaves death of missing Caylee Anthony as the remaining option.

The forensics are back and they indicate that Caylee Anthony is no longer among the living.

To me, that's the saddest part of the whole entire saga. When a young person loses their life and never had a chance to even enjoy some of life's gifts, it makes me sad, question God's plan, and it also makes me ask a lot of questions. I know that whatever happened to Caylee is WAS part of Gd's plan, but it does not make it any easier to swallow. I try to leave those decisions to God, hard as it is for me to understand.

To me this case has pretty much been solved.

The correct person is currently behind bars. Whether or not she had an accomplice is still up in he air at this time. Judging by all the lying, I think she did. I believe that person is her father. Maybe I am wrong. I sure hope I am.

After looking at most of the information to date and getting a look at the family dynamics here, I see the motive.

The motive is a terrible one, and one that should not be ruled out.

I believe this is NOT an accident. This was an intentional homicide. And again, I sure hope I am wrong.

The motive for taking the life of Caylee Anthony was her mother, Casey Anthony, hated her mother, Cindy Anthony, more than she loved her own daughter. It was the ultimate act of revenge. It's the old - If I can't have it, no one will. There is more than enough here to show the contempt each felt for the other.

People have killed their own family members for a lot of reason through-out time. Jealousy, revenge, greed, just to name a few.

I hope I am wrong and this is all a huge misunderstanding, but based on everything I have seen I don't think this is all a mistake and the wrong person has been targeted.

- all my opinion-

[/quote                      Really really good post Rob.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #682 on: August 31, 2008, 11:02:24 AM »

Okay I can't work on this anymore right this minute but call the grocer you post if you will pretty please and see what the terms are. I will check back in a little over an hour when I get to my next destination and see what we've come up with.

Also can we get an approximate amount of people who would like to do this and how much they're willing to buy?

Thanks so much for all your help!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 31, 2008, 11:03:19 AM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

I don't see a paypal button?

when I made my donation it had the option. I think you need to fill it all out until you get to the $$ part. It was there honest Wink

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: August 31, 2008, 11:04:48 AM »

You Monkeys Rock! You guys really impressed me in the Natalee case.  All you monkeys go above and beyond the call of duty. Beth and Tim have been my hero since Natalee disappeared. I joined here at the beginning of the Natalee case and have been reading alot and posting a little since then. Your dedication and caring overwhelms me. I am proud to be able to call you monkeys my HEROES! Thank you all, each and everyone of you monkeys for all you do here you have touched my soul to the very core. Many Blessings my friends, Diana

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 31, 2008, 11:09:05 AM »

Okay here's the deal. Staples uses an outside company to deliver and it wouldn't be until Tuesday or Wednesday that they could set it up. My best idea would to call Walgreens (close by) and beg!!!

What do you think?

Maybe Joseph Jordan can suggest something?  I believe he's there with TES.  Here's his email addy:

Joseph has been on the Dana Pretzer show, he's been part of the unofficial search teams.  He's with TES right now. 

Taxi is a good idea too.

Ok Klaas do you think if I post a donation on TES using Paypal and indicating it was for the Caylee search. That someone at the Command Post could use money to go get supplies? Last time I used cc. Sorry for all the questions.... Is there someone at Command Post in charge of this??

I'm really not sure.  Safest way would be to try calling TES,  Toll Free: (877) 270-9500 .
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #686 on: August 31, 2008, 11:09:41 AM »

Yall's awesome!!!!! I want to come help sooo bad!!!!!  I live in Indiana but I want to jump in my car and drive down there right now but it really isnt feasible     Keep up the good work and Ill keep praying. Be safe

chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: August 31, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »

They deliver withinin 24 hours, 7 days a week. Delivery charge is $12 unless the order is over $200, then it's free.

Lay's Potato Chips Snack Bags 50CT 1oz. EA Bag 50 oz $0.28/oz $13.99
Nabisco Lorna Doone Cookies 30CT Box 1.5oz EA 45oz Box 45 oz $0.22/oz $9.99
Cracker Jack Original 24CT 1.25oz EA 30 oz $0.30/oz $8.99

Aquafina Drinking Water 16.9oz. 32PK BTLS 540.8 oz $0.02/oz $8.99
Nestle Pure Life Water 24 Pack Case of 16.9oz. Bottles 405.6 oz $0.02/oz $6.99

Just some examples of prices. The snacks are listed under "warehouse" at the bottom of the list.

Just let me know what you guys decide, and I'll get a case of water and some snacks. I've got to go now to. Thanks for all your work Knay Knay!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 31, 2008, 11:10:37 AM »

good morning

first of all - sorry for my outburst yesterday. These people just really get to me. And it proves that I am not cut out for a job in LE and I've known that since I was 18. You can't get too emotional when dealing with these cases if you are a aw enforcement officer. Some have it and some don't. I don't.  We can all doing things to help LE when presented an opportunity. The kids are the only that have always attracted my attention when dealing with missing people. And it truly pains me to see a helpless and defenseless kid harmed in any way.

so again, sorry.

When dealing with missing people there are several types (and this is not to limit the cases into categories).

There is the person that runs away for a myriad of reasons. Pressure at work, home, or family. These cases include Matt Wilson, Pranseh Patel and the "dead canoer" from England, just to name a few. They all have their own personal reasons. They are included in the missing person reports - well, because they are missing.

There are about 110,000 people currently missing in the United States alone. That is the entire population of Aruba, give or take 10,000.

Of those cases there are a segment that have chosen to "walk away". Sometimes that have a criminal past or reasons unknown to us. But they are alive and for whatever reason do not want to be found. Most of the time, they are not found. Sometimes, they are gone for 20 years and a tip comes in and they are located. Sometimes they are gone for a few months and a tip comes in. Some are located and some are not.

53% of the people missing are men according to the FBI stats in 2005. That leave 47% who are women.

Of the adults that are missing, I would GUESS 25% are missing due to their own choosing. There are no official stats here. That leaves roughly 75% who do not want to be missing and some type of crime has occurred. It could include human trafficking, murder, slavery, forced drug trafficking, abduction and a host of other horrible areas.

When a child is missing it is usually something else. A child could be missing for another set of issues. Those could include; runaway, murder, abduction, and the like, but rarely is a child missing to start a new life. And I have never seen a case where a 2-3 year old has runaway to start a new life. It's impossible. A child is not equipped to "make a new life". Someone has to take care of that child.

In the case of a two or three year old there are only so many options available.

Those would be murder and or death due to intentional or unintentional circumstances or abduction.

Even Casey Anthony knows there are only two options here. Casey sticks to the one option that she thinks will have everyone running in a circle and keep the truth from being known.

The FBI and local LE have ruled out the possibility of an abduction and Casey has lied about a possible abductor.

That leaves death of missing Caylee Anthony as the remaining option.

The forensics are back and they indicate that Caylee Anthony is no longer among the living.

To me, that's the saddest part of the whole entire saga. When a young person loses their life and never had a chance to even enjoy some of life's gifts, it makes me sad, question God's plan, and it also makes me ask a lot of questions. I know that whatever happened to Caylee is WAS part of Gd's plan, but it does not make it any easier to swallow. I try to leave those decisions to God, hard as it is for me to understand.

To me this case has pretty much been solved.

The correct person is currently behind bars. Whether or not she had an accomplice is still up in he air at this time. Judging by all the lying, I think she did. I believe that person is her father. Maybe I am wrong. I sure hope I am.

After looking at most of the information to date and getting a look at the family dynamics here, I see the motive.

The motive is a terrible one, and one that should not be ruled out.

I believe this is NOT an accident. This was an intentional homicide. And again, I sure hope I am wrong.

The motive for taking the life of Caylee Anthony was her mother, Casey Anthony, hated her mother, Cindy Anthony, more than she loved her own daughter. It was the ultimate act of revenge. It's the old - If I can't have it, no one will. There is more than enough here to show the contempt each felt for the other.

People have killed their own family members for a lot of reason through-out time. Jealousy, revenge, greed, just to name a few.

I hope I am wrong and this is all a huge misunderstanding, but based on everything I have seen I don't think this is all a mistake and the wrong person has been targeted.

- all my opinion-

Hello,
Why do you think the father has something to do in this case? Do you think that George's work was to keep Cindy calm for the month that Caylee and Casey were gone? ....seems that Cindy was the person in charge of caylee because she was the only one in that house that fed, clothed, play and loved caylee ....it is very strange if she knew that Casey was not able to feed caylee or at least take care of her Why did she wait so long in order to call The police. I f I know that my brother takes my nice for more than a day I will call the police next day because I know that he is not able to take care of a Little girl.
The police cheked how many clothes are missing in caylee closet?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:17 AM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

I don't see a paypal button?

when I made my donation it had the option. I think you need to fill it all out until you get to the $$ part. It was there honest Wink

Just did it again and Paypal is there after you fill in your contact info and hit continue Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:47 AM »

They deliver withinin 24 hours, 7 days a week. Delivery charge is $12 unless the order is over $200, then it's free.

Just some examples of prices. The snacks are listed under "warehouse" at the bottom of the list.

Just let me know what you guys decide, and I'll get a case of water and some snacks. I've got to go now to. Thanks for all your work Knay Knay!

TES -  Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Could try calling them too and see if they have suggestions.

I have to run out again today for a couple hours or I'd get more involved with this. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #691 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:32 AM »

What do you think?

Taxi is a good idea too.

Thank you - I sent an email to Joseph so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 31, 2008, 11:13:29 AM »

What do you think?

Taxi is a good idea too.

I'm really not sure.  Safest way would be to try calling TES,  Toll Free: (877) 270-9500 .
OK Yes Thats what I'll do. Thank you!!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #693 on: August 31, 2008, 11:14:37 AM »

I have to run out again today for a couple hours or I'd get more involved with this. 

Okay thank you so very much Klaas - this sounds good - when I get to my destination I'll start the ball rolling. If nothing else they can deliver for tomorrow.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #694 on: August 31, 2008, 11:15:53 AM »

P.S. I'm willing to buy a case or two of water and some snacks as well.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 31, 2008, 11:17:08 AM »

What do you think?

Taxi is a good idea too.

If someone calls TES, there might be people at the Orlando command center who want to help but are able to actually be part of the search. Maybe they could go pick up donations. I'm in the Eastern time zone too, and it's getting close to lunch time here. If several of us made donations through Paypal to TES, maybe some of the volunteers could go get lunch for everyone?

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 31, 2008, 11:19:18 AM »

If someone calls TES, there might be people at the Orlando command center who want to help but are NOT able to actually be part of the search. Maybe they could go pick up donations. I'm in the Eastern time zone too, and it's getting close to lunch time here. If several of us made donations through Paypal to TES, maybe some of the volunteers could go get lunch for everyone?

Edited to correct my post. Duh.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: August 31, 2008, 11:20:02 AM »

Be back in a couple of hours.  Keep up the good work.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: August 31, 2008, 11:20:27 AM »

OK I called this number(answering service) They are going to fax my message to office and call me back. I asked them best possible way for out of state donations to get to the searchers. I will let you all know

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 31, 2008, 11:23:57 AM »

I sent an e-mail to My Fox Orlando asking them to please emphasise in their broadcasts about the need for volunteers to search for Caylee and to ask them to please broadcast that there is a need for food and water for those who have so graciously given of their time to find this baby girl.Maybe if we inundate the station with e-mails they will emphasize the need in broadcasts....

I sent my e-mail here....http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

Gotta go...... busy battening down the hatches!!!

Just an idea, and we could also contact the other local stations....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.