April 20, 2024, 01:25:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363007 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: August 31, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »

Would someone please post the command center for TES location again...Thanks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: August 31, 2008, 12:10:20 PM »

I just talked to Tim and he said they need everything and also said to tell you guys THANK YOU.

Is it possible to for someone to set up a thread so we can coordinate this? Might be easier to all be in one spot.

Hi Marlee, I made a thread for your rquest.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.new#new

LET'S KEEP THE DONATIONS, QUESTIONS, ETC. IN ONE THREAD SO PEOPLE CAN FIND OUT QUICKLY WHAT EXACTLY IS NEEDED AND OTHERS CAN PROVIDE THE INFO.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 31, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00am Saturday, August 30th. All volunteers must bring a photo ID and fill out a volunteer form
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: August 31, 2008, 12:18:27 PM »

If anyone can find this little girl - it is Tim Miller and his people!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #744 on: August 31, 2008, 12:19:04 PM »

O/T:

I just spoke with Cajun...she and her 4 poochies have decided to stay because she has made other plans.  Her Hubby has to stay with his medic untit..she is taken care of if the need arises,

So...I can take 2 people and pets here at my humble abode.  Plenty of Love and food. DSL and Dish TV...smokers welcome, have decks out front and back...ie smoking places. Yes Klaas I haven't completely quit yet. Fenced in back yard too. And a full bar...LOL

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: August 31, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »

Hi Everybody.  Can't stay long.  I went and got myself sick.  Will TES be searching next week?  My nephews will be coming back to Orlando Tomm.  I know they will help search, and will provide whatever is needed.  They live in one of the communities near the Publix, home Depot, etc. by Narcossee and Lee Vista.  There business is on Hoffner.  I'll be talking with them this evening as they will be back in country.  (been on an Alaskan cruise)  TIA

Get well soon, Snoop. Hugs and smoochies.

Than you BT.  Will TES be searching next week if they don't find Caylee today?

Snoop...did you give it to me???!! I have been MISERABLE for 3 days now!! Trying to be a trooper for my family visiting...but I have one heck of a chest cold!!

I have been so sick for the last 2 days.  I have been reading when my head wasn't throbbing.  Can't breathe, can't sleep, I think I have been hit by a Mack truck.  I'm peeing blood.  I was supposed to go to Orlando with my hubby for a business trip this Thurs/Friday.  I have Lupus and I think I am in a big flare.  Stress aggravates my condition and this case is killing me.  I'm so emotional over it.  Unless I make a rapid recovery, I'll have to stay home.  I intended to volunteer for TES and was going to load up the vehicle with water, food, etc.  My hubby was all for me doing whatever I could while we were there.  He's in the car business and wonders whether any of the car dealers there could provide loaner vehicles to the TES team. 

Something else that has been floating in my mind....Caylee was at that age when toddlers are all about getting their way.  If they were fighting at the house in front of the baby, maybe she (Caylee) threw a fit and was crying to her mother that she wanted her Nana, Mimi (whatever she called Cindy) when Casey loaded her up.  Maybe Casey shook her or struck her or threw her down.  I think definitely that what ever happened occurred around the 16th or 17th.  I think Casey may have hid her body in the backyard (wrapped in trash bags to contain smell and decomposition) and moved her to the trunk on the 18th.  As I stated before maybe she did get in Casey's stash and ODed and died.  I do think that Casey is capable of murder.  We all have realized that her crazy family lives in la la land.  What crap when Cindy suggested that someone put a dead body in the car at the impound lot!  They are all delusional and will defend her to the end.  Unless Caylee's body is found soon, we may never know how she died.  In the Fla heat there may not be much to find anyway.  I do think they can convict her without a body if Caylee's dna is in the decomposition fluids in the trunk. 

Okay, I'm done and I'm exhausted.  Love and peace to all you monkeys.  Fight the good fight.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: August 31, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted....and everyone please check the TES donation thread...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, is seeking more volunteers today.

On Sunday, nearly 90 people turned out to help -- about half as many as Saturday. Right now, the group is asking for more boots on the ground to aid in their ongoing search. Interested participants may meet at the Holiday Inn Select at 5750 TG Lee Blvd. in Orlando.

Around 175 people showed up early Saturday morning with horses and ATV’S to help find the missing toddler.

The group says the number of volunteers that turned out was lower than expected.

In addition to using horses and ATV'S, some volunteers came with airboats that had sonar.

Still, Equusearch said they would like more volunteers.

PHOTO GALLERY: Hundreds of volunteers gather to search for Caylee
VIDEO: Volunteers search for Caylee

Lois Peter and her family have been big Anthony family supporters since the search for Caylee began. Today, Peter was prepared to walk the walk.

“It’s really emotional on us. We will do what we have to do. It's got to stop, it's all just got to stop. Caylee has to come home," she said. 

This search group searched the area of Moss Park near Narcoossee Road, checking the site of an old, forgotten playground. There was no sign of Caylee. Equusearch said their searching has ruled out certain areas.

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony,  made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Equusearch sayd they usually begin searches in areas closest to where a child was last seen. The airport is a good distance away from where Casey said she last saw Caylee. The group says their decision to search near the airport was a bit out of the ordinary for them, but not unheard of.

“I hope if she is out here we find her and if we don’t, amen to that she’s not out here," Pete said.

Equusearch crews searched until rain hindered them around 3 p.m., stopping their search a little earlier than planned. The group plans to be out bright and early Sunday morning.

Texas Equusearch is a non profit group helping to organize the search for Caylee. Their mobile headquarters is located behind the Holiday Inn on T.G. Lee Blvd off Semoran Blvd. near Orlando International Airport.

The group is asking for volunteers to come out and help in their search. They are also in need of supplies if you would like to donate. Volunteers are asked to meet at their mobile headquarters if they are interested in helping search.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 31, 2008, 12:37:09 PM »

Lucybelle, that sounds horrible, you should let this go for now and take care of yourself.  If I had all those problems, I would be running, screaming to the closest ER.  No, strike that, the ambulance would be taking me.  Please take care of yourself.  A monkey is a precious thing.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 31, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »

Lucybelle, that sounds horrible, you should let this go for now and take care of yourself.  If I had all those problems, I would be running, screaming to the closest ER.  No, strike that, the ambulance would be taking me.  Please take care of yourself.  A monkey is a precious thing.....

G'Day A-1...back in the cage for awhile I am...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: August 31, 2008, 12:40:44 PM »

Lucybelle....get thee to a Dr. Pronto....Sending Prayers for Health and Clarity...hugs....Des

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: August 31, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »

thanks for your concern always.  This isn't my first rodeo (have been sick with this for over 20 years)  I have already started on steroids (YUK!) and will see doctor first thing tuesday a.m.  If it gets worse I will go to hospital. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: August 31, 2008, 12:42:56 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

I don't see a paypal button?

when I made my donation it had the option. I think you need to fill it all out until you get to the $$ part. It was there honest Wink

Thanks for the tip!    (found it!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #752 on: August 31, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »

Do we know for sure where to send the food?  Is it to the TG Lee Blvd. address (behind the hotel)?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: August 31, 2008, 12:49:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4991007.story

Breaking News: The Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport this morning.

Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436.

Individuals that are interested in assisting they should respond to theHoliday Inn Select, 5750 TG Lee Blvd. in Orlando.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #754 on: August 31, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »

Please disregard my last post!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: August 31, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »

Lucybelle....get thee to a Dr. Pronto....Sending Prayers for Health and Clarity...hugs....Des

Thanks Des
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: August 31, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »

HI DES

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: August 31, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4991007.story

Breaking News: The Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport this morning.

Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436.

Individuals that are interested in assisting they should respond to theHoliday Inn Select, 5750 TG Lee Blvd. in Orlando.

Thank you 4th_kids. This may be a break, I hope!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 31, 2008, 12:57:06 PM »

HI DES

Hey Sweet Pea...wanna come stay a week with me...Des

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: August 31, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »

We have pizzas headed to TES for lunch now...but it's not enough...we need more food...so if anyone is interested check in the donation thread.  The Pizza hut number is listed and you can add to the order.  Thanks. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.