April 19, 2024, 06:29:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362936 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: August 31, 2008, 01:00:02 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4991007.story

Breaking News: The Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport this morning.

Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436.

Individuals that are interested in assisting they should respond to theHoliday Inn Select, 5750 TG Lee Blvd. in Orlando.

Thank you 4th_kids. This may be a break, I hope!

You're welcome, so this is not the one about the atv? I wasn't sure.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: August 31, 2008, 01:01:23 PM »

Breaking News: The Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport this morning.

Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436.

Individuals that are interested in assisting they should respond to theHoliday Inn Select, 5750 TG Lee Blvd. in Orlando.

I don't think so. TES was not searching where the jet ski was found.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #762 on: August 31, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »

Lucybelle, I'm worried about you! Please see your doc asap! Lucy, this case is heartbreaking, but let me offer you this and please try to take some comfort in it. The very hardest thing would be if Caylee really were in the hands of someone who intended her harm right now. That's not where she is and the hands that are holding hers are ones that are full of love. Caylee is alright; Caylee is happier than she has ever been!

Casey and anyone else who is responsible for Caylee's death will see justice, and Tim and the searchers are where they are supposed to be. So are we. It's OK, Lucy. There's a plan, even if we don't know it.

Take care of you right now, and know that good people from all walks of life are stepping up, digging in, and giving of themselves on behalf of this one little girl. That kind of response is heartwarming and it will always overpower the kind of evil that caused this tragedy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: August 31, 2008, 01:02:58 PM »

Oh Destiny, I would love to stay awhile with you, right now I am putting my $$$$ducks inna row so I can blow this popcycle stand!!!!   Can I please have a raincheck???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: August 31, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »

Lucybelle, If you have SLE, this could be Lupus Nephritis. You really shouldn't wait. This can effect your kidneys, as I'm sure you know, and elevate your blood pressure drastically.

Please go to the ER if you have blood in your urine. Please! This could be a very serious problem and it shouldn't go till Tuesday. I hope it's a urinary tract infection but with the Lupus, you should definitely not take a chance. Besides, if it is a UTI, you could become septic.

Get your butt in there.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 31, 2008, 01:12:51 PM »

Ok, thanks again, this was posted 1 hr ago so hopefully we should hear something soon. Wouldn't it be amazing if Tim comes in and finds something right away?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #766 on: August 31, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »

I google Earthed it but have no clue how to put picture here from it...where's carp when you need him LOL

It looks like a small pond and wooded area with plenty of places to pull a car in without much notice...I hope they are onto something

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: August 31, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »

Lucybelle, I'm worried about you! Please see your doc asap! Lucy, this case is heartbreaking, but let me offer you this and please try to take some comfort in it. The very hardest thing would be if Caylee really were in the hands of someone who intended her harm right now. That's not where she is and the hands that are holding hers are ones that are full of love. Caylee is alright; Caylee is happier than she has ever been!

Casey and anyone else who is responsible for Caylee's death will see justice, and Tim and the searchers are where they are supposed to be. So are we. It's OK, Lucy. There's a plan, even if we don't know it.

Take care of you right now, and know that good people from all walks of life are stepping up, digging in, and giving of themselves on behalf of this one little girl. That kind of response is heartwarming and it will always overpower the kind of evil that caused this tragedy.

Oh CBB, now I'm crying again.  I do believe she is with God.  Hubby says he will take supplies when he goes if TES is still searching.  I have 4 little granddaughters, 2 of which are 4 years old and the other 2 are 3 years old.  I have 9 grandchildren in all.  It just tears me up to think of that baby just thrown away like trash.  What a gift that family was given....Caylee. 

Going to lay down. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 31, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

CBB, I agree with you and your sentiments. 

I always feel that everything happens for a reason.  It seems unfathomable that a child could go missing, and possibly end up dead.  But as tragic as that is, I know that people are learning from this experience- those of us with no personal connection to the family, sure. But especially those in her family.  We are learning how people can come together in a time of crisis and sorrow- to donate time and money, to share our sadness and to be a shoulder to those who also grieve.   We see how important it is to be kind to others, look out for one another, and so much more.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: August 31, 2008, 01:20:31 PM »

I google Earthed it but have no clue how to put picture here from it...where's carp when you need him LOL

It looks like a small pond and wooded area with plenty of places to pull a car in without much notice...I hope they are onto something

Yeah, I wondered if it's the same area Greta kept showing from where the phone pinged. And I wonder what happened to the live cam, still looking at pics from last night of the Anthony's home.

Flannery O'Conner
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #770 on: August 31, 2008, 01:22:55 PM »

If anyone can find this little girl - it is Tim Miller and his people!

So true Kermit!  My prayers are with them!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #771 on: August 31, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »

We have pizzas headed to TES for lunch now...but it's not enough...we need more food...so if anyone is interested check in the donation thread.  The Pizza hut number is listed and you can add to the order.  Thanks. 

Lala's...I am humbled by you....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: August 31, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »

We have pizzas headed to TES for lunch now...but it's not enough...we need more food...so if anyone is interested check in the donation thread.  The Pizza hut number is listed and you can add to the order.  Thanks. 

Lala's...I am humbled by you....Des

No it wasn't me at all...thanks to Marlee and BT and others...they got the ball rolling here...not me...I just followed them.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #773 on: August 31, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »

Oh Destiny, I would love to stay awhile with you, right now I am putting my $$$$ducks inna row so I can blow this popcycle stand!!!!   Can I please have a raincheck???

Yep...I understand....here is a linkof my tother form...please do some reading here..Hugs Girl...Des

http://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?s=d52c19d004c26c6c9ae3d62e5c4ea765&showforum=9

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: August 31, 2008, 01:36:25 PM »

Lucybelle, If you have SLE, this could be Lupus Nephritis. You really shouldn't wait. This can effect your kidneys, as I'm sure you know, and elevate your blood pressure drastically.

Please go to the ER if you have blood in your urine. Please! This could be a very serious problem and it shouldn't go till Tuesday. I hope it's a urinary tract infection but with the Lupus, you should definitely not take a chance. Besides, if it is a UTI, you could become septic.

Get your butt in there.

Mrskub, thanks for your kind advice.  I have had ongoing hematuria for years now.  I recently had ct scans and cystoscope procedure, was sent to urologist and then to nephrologist by my rheumatologist.  They found nothing.  They say the disease is progressive.   Because of my decreased kidney function and problems with major joints I was forced to leave my job 2 years ago.
That about did me in.  I have worked my whole life.  I raised 2 children alone, didn't remarry till they were in college.  My hubby, LOML (love of my life) was sent to me by God.  I PROMISE that if this gets any worse that I will go to ER.  I have already started on steroids and have several close friends that are doctors that can and will cut any red tape at the ER.  Ya'll (yes I'm a grit) just say a prayer for me and for Caylee.  And say one too for her family, that they might decide to do the right thing. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 31, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »

I hope this works...sorry if it doesn't, I don't have a clue what I'm doing 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 31, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »

I hope this works...sorry if it doesn't, I don't have a clue what I'm doing 

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: August 31, 2008, 01:39:24 PM »

If I knew a place to call I would call and order a bunch of pizza( yeah, I know)delivered on my cc to the searchers....

Do you think they would have a Subway or Domino's Pizza, or something like that? Papa Johns is another one.....they all deliver too I believe...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 31, 2008, 01:40:49 PM »

Yep...I understand....here is a linkof my tother form...please do some reading here..Hugs Girl...Des

http://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?s=d52c19d004c26c6c9ae3d62e5c4ea765&showforum=9

He's  nearly back to a cat 4

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 31, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »

Lucybelle please take care of yourself.  We need you here in good health.  I don't have the health concerns you have but with everything that has been going on in my life the past week, (friends dying) caylee missing, and my sisters birthday Friday (she would have been 63 bless her heart) and not sleeping for nearly a week I've got myself so run down that now I have bronchitis.

Please take care of yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.