April 19, 2024, 03:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362926 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2008, 04:35:42 PM »

Sorry. I meant this as one of the links

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=Policies%2F11.1.2CadCodes.pdf&tabid=233&mid=1812

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2008, 04:36:33 PM »

Gustav's maximum sustained winds are currently 145 mph
(that's only 10 mph from 155 mph or Cat 5)

Hurricane 4
(Very strong)    131 - 155 mph
113 - 135 kts    27.17" - 27.90"
920.08 mb - 944.80 mb    13.0' - 18.0'
3.9 m - 5.5 m    Extreme structural damage

Hurricane 5
(Devastating)    Greater than 155 mph
Greater than 135 kts    Less than 27.17"
Less than 920.08 mb    Greater than 18.0'
Greater than 5.5m    Catastrophic building failures possible

There is no way it will be a category 1 when it hits.  They don't go from a 4 to a 1. 

Atmospheric conditions are not favorable for it to diminish in strength before landfall....once a hurricane makes landfall it quickly looses strength...

totally agree with you but it will hit hard and then turn to cat 1.  Initial hit is going to be higher than a cat 1.  There is nothing in the gulf to stop this right now.  No shears, no high, no land. It is only after it hits land, it will downgrade.  It will not hit coast as cat 1.  It will become cat 1 after devastation and over land.

I totally agree.... I am on the bad side of this one...Katrina I was on the good side and it was still nasty.... I am too far inland to bear the full brunt and the tidal surge, but have lots of rain and wind and tornadoes to deal with....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2008, 04:36:59 PM »

Hi all~  I asked in the last thread...but no answer...I'll try again here.  When Cindy/George hear that Tim has been searching in "recovery" locations (i.e. potential burial sites) and not LIVE locations...they will probably turn on him...especially when its all over the TV and the reality becomes undeniable.  If they demands that Tim STOP the search....will he?  I mean will he only search for Caylee if her family sanctions it???  I'm hoping not!

OT:  "G" now C-4...please, please be careful all of you monkeys in the gulf-coastal areas!

OCG

OCGirl - I'm sure Cindy and George know TES will be looking in ALL areas no matter what Cindy says in interviews.  No matter what Larry Garrision says.  Tim Miller is quite aware the chances are Caylee is not alive.

Love your avatar 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2008, 04:37:46 PM »

Hi all~  I asked in the last thread...but no answer...I'll try again here.  When Cindy/George hear that Tim has been searching in "recovery" locations (i.e. potential burial sites) and not LIVE locations...they will probably turn on him...especially when its all over the TV and the reality becomes undeniable.  If they demands that Tim STOP the search....will he?  I mean will he only search for Caylee if her family sanctions it???  I'm hoping not!

OT:  "G" now C-4...please, please be careful all of you monkeys in the gulf-coastal areas!

OCG

I hope not.  These people are nuts and there is no telling what they will do.  I would think with the world watching they would shut the hell up.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »

Jesse Grund said casey texted him on July 3rd and told him to no tanswer the phone if her mom or dad call him...

July 3rd was the day cindy posted her thing on myspace about the little angel..

Wonder what was going on that day?

Good question.  Plus didn't they say Casey was at Tony's on the 4th or 5th of July cooking dinner for everyone and acting perfectly normal?

Tony was in NY til the 5th ...Per news reports she cooked dinner for Tony and his roommate?...

CLINT SAYS HE MOVED OUT JULY 1st...

I wondered about that too...they need to start investing in dayplanners instead of the alchi-hol...another set of dates that just dont jive...
galcohol and invest in dayplanners...LOL

Hiccup I hiccup agree hicupp..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2008, 04:39:03 PM »

I believe it says 2006?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »

OCG

JMO.....but they know the search are and know there is no way this search is for a live person.....there is always HOPE of course...that's sometimes what keep the volunteers going...cause believe me it is tough, physically, mentally and emotionally....wanting to find someone and scared to death you will......but not after this length of time...not using the side scan sonar....not after 10 weeks....I don't know if they can stop the search now.....it has been sanctioned by the LE as well...

I have been watching gustav and Hanna.....the coast is in for a really rough time....please when the evacuation notices come out...GO!!  take your loved ones, human and animal and GO....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome- I really do appreciate it! 

Just wanted to wish all those in Gustav's path a safe next several days.  Hopefully you'll all be ok.  My hubby and I stayed in Gulfport, MS for about 6 months, back in 1999.  After Katrina hit, most of the cool places on the coast we'd been to, were nearly wiped off the map.  It's unimaginable.   So I'll be praying for everyone.

Welcome anothermonkey! It was unbelievable what katrina did to Gulfport... I have friends who had a camp in Bay St.Louis, where she actually made inital landfall and all they had left afterwards were pictures of their yard and a slab where their camp had stood.Not even a trace of lumber , possessions or anything.... just a concrete slab!!!

I had clients down there that had filed lawsuit prior to storm and I haven't heard from them since....neither have the American Red Cross.  Tried to get medical records on clients and they are out to shore an no where to be found.

This is why I am so concerned that media is saying it is going to hit as a Cat 1.  It gives false hopes that they can ride it out.  It will be a 4 or 5 very close to the coast...Not a 1 until after it hits.

Sorry, other passion is Mother Nature.  Stay safe all and do not believe this is going to be a cat 1 when it hits.  Think the worse and save yourself.  Then, Hanna is close behind.

Can someone put out a few buckets for me to collect rain water???  It has been dry as heck here in Phila this season.  Mid-state got all the rain this year.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:43:06 PM by San » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »

OCG

JMO.....but they know the search are and know there is no way this search is for a live person.....there is always HOPE of course...that's sometimes what keep the volunteers going...cause believe me it is tough, physically, mentally and emotionally....wanting to find someone and scared to death you will......but not after this length of time...not using the side scan sonar....not after 10 weeks....I don't know if they can stop the search now.....it has been sanctioned by the LE as well...

I have been watching gustav and Hanna.....the coast is in for a really rough time....please when the evacuation notices come out...GO!!  take your loved ones, human and animal and GO....

Sunny, most people in my area are staying put at least until the ones who are actually on the coast have a chance to get out.Many of my neighbors and friends have family and friends coming to their houses to ride it out. We have not been advised to evacuate as of yet. I remember for Katrina , they rode around with those bullhorn thingies and pulled into driveways telling us to evacuate..Scared the shit out of me and I got the hell out of Dodge...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2008, 04:45:09 PM »

Just wanted to wish all those in Gustav's path a safe next several days.  Hopefully you'll all be ok.  My hubby and I stayed in Gulfport, MS for about 6 months, back in 1999.  After Katrina hit, most of the cool places on the coast we'd been to, were nearly wiped off the map.  It's unimaginable.   So I'll be praying for everyone.

Welcome anothermonkey! It was unbelievable what katrina did to Gulfport... I have friends who had a camp in Bay St.Louis, where she actually made inital landfall and all they had left afterwards were pictures of their yard and a slab where their camp had stood.Not even a trace of lumber , possessions or anything.... just a concrete slab!!!

I had clients down there that had filed lawsuit prior to storm and I haven't heard from them since....neither have the American Red Cross.  Tried to get medical records on clients and they are out to shore an no where to be found.

This is why I am so concerned that media is saying it is going to hit as a Cat 1.  It gives false hopes that they can ride it out.  It will be a 4 or 5 very close to the coast...Not a 1 until after it hits.

Sorry, other passion is Mother Nature.  Stay safe all and do not believe this is going to be a cat 1 when it hits.  Think the worse and save yourself.  Then, Hanna is close behind.

Can someone put out a few buckets for me to collect rain water???  It has been dry as heck here in Phila this season.  Mid-state got all the rain this year.

My local news is not saying anything about a 1 at landfalll.... they are saying a 4 or 5....
Yesterday they buried the 35 victims from katrina that had not yet been identified...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2008, 04:45:26 PM »

Gustav's maximum sustained winds are currently 145 mph
(that's only 10 mph from 155 mph or Cat 5)

Hurricane 4
(Very strong)    131 - 155 mph
113 - 135 kts    27.17" - 27.90"
920.08 mb - 944.80 mb    13.0' - 18.0'
3.9 m - 5.5 m    Extreme structural damage

Hurricane 5
(Devastating)    Greater than 155 mph
Greater than 135 kts    Less than 27.17"
Less than 920.08 mb    Greater than 18.0'
Greater than 5.5m    Catastrophic building failures possible

There is no way it will be a category 1 when it hits.  They don't go from a 4 to a 1. 

Atmospheric conditions are not favorable for it to diminish in strength before landfall....once a hurricane makes landfall it quickly looses strength...

totally agree with you but it will hit hard and then turn to cat 1.  Initial hit is going to be higher than a cat 1.  There is nothing in the gulf to stop this right now.  No shears, no high, no land. It is only after it hits land, it will downgrade.  It will not hit coast as cat 1.  It will become cat 1 after devastation and over land.

I totally agree.... I am on the bad side of this one...Katrina I was on the good side and it was still nasty.... I am too far inland to bear the full brunt and the tidal surge, but have lots of rain and wind and tornadoes to deal with....

Stay safe Cubeee.  Listen to gut and not media.  This is another monster with ms. monster coming right behind him.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

Caylee's Mother Casey Anthony Back in Jail, Bond Revoked
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Early Saturday morning, Anthony's bond was revoked, California bail bondsman Tony Padilla told FOXNews.com, after days of back-and-forth.

"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence that’s come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to revoke the bond ...

The Orange County Sheriff's Office took Anthony into custody at her family's house late Friday night, barely a week after Padilla paid her $500,000 bond in the hopes that she would assist in finding Caylee, whose third birthday was Aug. 9, once she was released.

Until she was re-arrested Friday night, Anthony had been confined to her Orlando home with an electronic ankle monitor since she left jail Aug. 21, after a month behind bars.

Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date. Padilla, his celebrity bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla and the Anthony family have all been getting death threats since she was released.

"I’ve already received a number of calls today: We’re going to kill you if you re-post the bond, we’re going to kill you if you don’t re-post the bond," Tony Padilla said Saturday. "The security issue we might have underestimated."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

OCG

Sunny, most people in my area are staying put at least until the ones who are actually on the coast have a chance to get out.Many of my neighbors and friends have family and friends coming to their houses to ride it out. We have not been advised to evacuate as of yet. I remember for Katrina , they rode around with those bullhorn thingies and pulled into driveways telling us to evacuate..Scared the shit out of me and I got the hell out of Dodge...

I know you will know when and if it's time...Damn can you believe it was 3 years ago when we were sitting here discussing Katrina!!  OHMYGAWD!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »

Sunny,,,, if you have my e-mail still e-mail me....if not klaas has my permission to forward my e-mail and cell # to you....
Des should have my cell also...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »

Thanks everyone for that date..

This is my reason for asking...

Casey and moving the body

I have been doing a lot of thinking about this and I am sure you monkeys can help..

June 16th and June 18th are the only days I can not find any post listed for casey on her myspace/facebook..So with that in mind...

On June 18th casey borrows a shovel and backs into the driveway of her home.~But was casey burying CAYLEE's body or removing it.If I am thinking casey was burying the body, then I would have to assume she later returned to remove the body.But when?

If we go with the theory George found CAYLEE in the trunk, then at some point in between casey would have had to return home dig up the body and move it to her car.Then store it some where, posibbly her trunk, until returning with the body on the 24th for George to find CAYLEE..This to me seems possible but that is a lot of moving of a body for casey to be doing.Even if CAYLEE was wrapped in something, I would think would still be be a lot to handle for someone..Not to mention somehow getting a body in and out of that yard unnoticed.
OR
Is it possible Casey was burying a body on the 18th only returning later on the 24th to dig it up and she got caught in the act by George?

If casey was removing a body on the 18th then when did she place CAYLEE in the yard?Possibly the 16th?

I just know George is in this somehow...

Is it possible Caylee never left that house, that something happened to her there, and was placed in the backyard until moved.

If they 18th was the day shovel borrowed the neighbor said she had it from1:30 to 2:30pm

June 18th Casey's Call Log

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

misitx5 , here's my thoughts so far, FWIW, If something happened the 16th, she could of stored the body, the neighbor did not notice if she left and returned in the car, am I right?  (there was the place in the corner of the house next to the house, that Cindy told Greta that George had dug a hole to move a Hydragea bush, but ha had not moved it at the time of airing the show) If she stored the body, moved it to trunk borrowed the shovel, she would have not gone far, to have been back to return the shovel, in an hour, I feel George was in on it, because of what he told the man at the tow yard when he and cindy went to pick up the car on the 15th of June, docs say they opened the trunk, and there was a bag of garbage in trunk, which George tossed over the fence,
Docs state George and Cindy went the morning of the 15th, to tow yard, George told the owner, I located my daughter, But not my grand-daughter, there's no way he could have known that, because, Cindy did not contact Amy until later on that evening, and then she stated in her written statement to LE, I located my dau at Tony's appt at 7:30, I still don't have dates figured out quite yet,
Why did LE not release phone records for the 17th?
Does anyone know?
Hope this makes sense

Prayers for Caylee
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »

Oh, For the love of Carpe. I need a nap. Thanks Misi.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »

[

My local news is not saying anything about a 1 at landfalll.... they are saying a 4 or 5....
Yesterday they buried the 35 victims from katrina that had not yet been identified...

I saw it on the news....so terribly sad...

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »

OCG

I know you will know when and if it's time...Damn can you believe it was 3 years ago when we were sitting here discussing Katrina!!  OHMYGAWD!!!!

Yes, it has been 3 years yesterday.... and if you remember y'all were yelling at me to go , and I went when I knew it was necessary...actually am thinking about staying here and hunkering down this time..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2008, 04:50:08 PM »

I believe it Cubee.  Look at satellite and nothing in it's way.   No way will it be a 1 when it hits.  Looks like a 5, downgrading to 4 when it hits.

Please stay safe all down there.  Get out if you can.  On top of Casey, we do not want to hear of another Katrina disaster. Our monkey hearts can not take losing anymore.

Get safe Monkey's!!!
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2008, 04:51:52 PM »

Thanks for responding KLASS, SAN & SUNNY!  (I was thinking...just maybe I was invisible....lol).

Reasonable people KNOW that Caylee has gone to heaven.....but the unreasonable can get really WACKO whenever you puncture their bubble of fantasy.....Cindy and George can act-out all they want...as long as the search continues despite them.....

No one has mentioned this, that I've read....but if Caylee was gone now because of an accident...I don't think Casey would think twice about calling for help....BUT...I do think that if Casey accidentally consumed some of her mother's "recreational drugs; i.e. ecstacy"--she would NOT want her to be found while the drugs could still be found in her organs....given the VOLATILE dispositions of BOTH of her parents....Casey would rather THEY NOT FIND OUT THAT Caylee's death was entirely her fault!

My guess is that Caylee won't be found until sufficient decomp has eradicated the traces of her death.

BTW--I haven't seen anything about Caylee's carseat?????  Doesn't a 2-yo have to be in a carseat in Florida????

Thanks EVERYONE!

ocg

P.S.  Thanks for complimenting my "surfer girl", Klass! 
P.P.S.  Its like deja vu...watching Gustav rolling into the Gulf....I remember being here with the monkey's 3 years ago --remember Ting, Klass?--and agonizing over the welfare of our fellow monkeys who had to evacuate from Katrina!!

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.