April 26, 2024, 03:39:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 363500 times)
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: August 31, 2008, 02:53:24 PM »

I chose it because of the flashy colors. It stands out and adds some brightness to this sad case
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: August 31, 2008, 02:53:57 PM »

Sorry O/T

Thank you Bearly and San..............first time you had to bring the guns out on me.  Too funny!! I'll be fine.

God Bless all the Searchers and everyone who is donating.  Please let today be the day that Caylee is found.

GET WELL lil snoops RUFF!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: August 31, 2008, 02:57:28 PM »

Comment by Casey January 2007 so photo probably taken in 2006.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #823 on: August 31, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »

check this thread out.. 

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69967

"Hmmm...she says that it was "hot in the car and I went to sleep, Mommy. The lady from Heaven took me--I had to go. You didn't mean to do it." This was a message from Caylee to Casey. She wants her "Granma & Pop" to not be sad. She says that George was strict on Casey, but only because he loved her. She talks about Casey not feeling loved and being sad.

She mentions Tony--as a boyfriend who was making Casey sad. "Tell them to find me, Mommy"--she says that a man from a car parts store hid the body in dunes or mounds.

I don't know."

"HOLY CRAP!!!!

The guy at the car parts store is the same guy from Sawgrass!! I cant say his name or I will be banned, But I swear, it's the guy that didn't contact the LE from Sawgrass, and he left his job after only a month"
Or it could be George....wasn't he running a auto parts place with his father back in Ohio......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: August 31, 2008, 02:58:38 PM »

While we're waiting to hear word as to whether they have found anything today, I'm reading back over things and 1 thing I was trying to relay the other day about the area by the pool and the cadaver dogs I've finally been able to get a pic of, so hopefully this will help.

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/53.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, an inconsistent alert over in the corner of the house.
VAN SUSTEREN: Meaning over behind -- near the pool?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: Now, so they never had, as you understand it, an alert. They rather had an inconsistent one.
CINDY ANTHONY: They had an inconsistent alert, so that's why they explained to us why the brought the second cadaver dog in. The second dog did not alert in the same spots that they did.
VAN SUSTEREN: Did not?
CINDY ANTHONY: Did not.

Ok, so in that interview, Cindy is pointing to that cubby hole in the corner which is nothing but mulch and I'm sure that's probably the same area that police and George said had a strange impression. Also in an interview, Cindy says that trunk there in the pic was at the pool where we see it now, she says at the time of Caylee's disappearance, it was in that cubby hole because Caylee could now climb and they didn't want her to climb into the pool, so I figure the police must have moved it and interestingly enough, it hasn't been moved back (per police instructions?) but this is where I think Casey temporarily hid the body because she knew if she didn't put something like that trunk over it, their own dogs would have been digging it up. Also, this should help the police in making their match for what was in the trunk because not only will they have dirt to match but mulch as well.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 31, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »

Dear 4th (is that what we call you?) I have always felt if Caylee was deceased in the back yard, she was put in that box at first.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 31, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »

I think that corner of the house and screened area is where Cindy said a bush/shrub existed when she was showing Greta the yard. She was saying George had recently dug up the bush and moved it elsewhere in the yard so they could move the plastic chest back into that area. Sorry 4th_kids if this is what you already explained. They didn't want Caylee to be able to climb up on it and get into the pool. According to Cindy the dogs did not hit on this particular corner where the shrub was removed from.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: August 31, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »

Dear 4th (is that what we call you?) I have always felt if Caylee was deceased in the back yard, she was put in that box at first.

You can call me 4.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: August 31, 2008, 03:16:42 PM »

I think that corner of the house and screened area is where Cindy said a bush/shrub existed when she was showing Greta the yard. She was saying George had recently dug up the bush and moved it elsewhere in the yard so they could move the plastic chest back into that area. Sorry 4th_kids if this is what you already explained. They didn't want Caylee to be able to climb up on it and get into the pool. According to Cindy the dogs did not hit on this particular corner where the shrub was removed from.

That's ok, sometimes I need all the help I can get trying to explain something,lol. Thanks for posting the pic, I wasn't able to do that. I sure don't trust a thing Cindy says, she won't acknowledge the dogs hit anywhere.

Flannery O'Conner
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: August 31, 2008, 03:19:22 PM »

I thought she said one place they hit was over by the playhouse. LOL about the explanation know what you mean 4th, I have the same problem.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 31, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »

NEW TES AUDIO UPDATE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/TES_Caylee_083108a.mp3

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/31/texas-equusearch-caylee-anthony-update-sunday-august-31-2008/
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: August 31, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »

I cant listen from work..  anything new in these ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 31, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »

Nothing really new except that they are working closely and together with LE searching areas LE is suggesting. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 31, 2008, 03:32:59 PM »

Maybe the dogs did hit in that cornere where Cindy said the tree was dug up from? In reading the interview with Greta, she does seem to say this "over behind the pool".......I am confused.

++++++++

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that the dog was inconsistent on a hit here and...

VAN SUSTEREN: Here being right here at the house?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. And inconsistent where her sandbox was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which is where?

CINDY ANTHONY: Where it's at now, roughly.

VAN SUSTEREN: Oh, is this the sandbox?

CINDY ANTHONY: That's the sandbox.

VAN SUSTEREN: That has a cover on it. OK.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there was -- there was an inconsistent alert here.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, so they never had, as you understand it, an alert. They rather had an inconsistent one.

CINDY ANTHONY: They had an inconsistent alert, so that's why they explained to us why the brought the second cadaver dog in. The second dog did not alert in the same spots that they did.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did not. All right. Did...

CINDY ANTHONY: And there was nothing that they found that had any -- you know, that they came up with any evidence.

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: August 31, 2008, 03:47:27 PM »

Nothing really new except that they are working closely and together with LE searching areas LE is suggesting. 

thanks Smile
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: August 31, 2008, 03:51:47 PM »

Maybe the dogs did hit in that cornere where Cindy said the tree was dug up from? In reading the interview with Greta, she does seem to say this "over behind the pool".......I am confused.

++++++++

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that the dog was inconsistent on a hit here and...

VAN SUSTEREN: Here being right here at the house?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. And inconsistent where her sandbox was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which is where?

CINDY ANTHONY: Where it's at now, roughly.

VAN SUSTEREN: Oh, is this the sandbox?

CINDY ANTHONY: That's the sandbox.

VAN SUSTEREN: That has a cover on it. OK.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there was -- there was an inconsistent alert here.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did not. All right. Did...

CINDY ANTHONY: And there was nothing that they found that had any -- you know, that they came up with any evidence.

Confusion seems to be their game, doesn't it? LOL. Yeah, she doesn't admit to any hits, all inconsistant but the police say they were hits. The cadaver dogs wouldn't hit on just where the bush was dug up unless a dead body had been there too, so maybe casey thought this was a good place to put Caylee since her parents would back her up say they had dug the bush up.

jmo

Flannery O'Conner
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 31, 2008, 03:52:46 PM »

You can call me 4 too, 4 dinner, 4 a movie, 4 shopping -just kidding.  I read that the Anthonys had 4 storage bldg. in their backyard.  What the heck would you have in four of them.  And how would you ever know which one to look in if they were locked????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 31, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »

If I were Cindy and George, I would be nervous as hell with those stories Casey told of having Cindy "turn the house over to her."  Just how would that happen.  I doubt the house is paid for, and Casey had no job, so how did she expect to take up a mortgage.  I swear, I would not put it past Casey to have been considering killing her parents and telling people they got a divorce and both moved out of town or something like that.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #838 on: August 31, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »

While we're waiting to hear word as to whether they have found anything today, I'm reading back over things and 1 thing I was trying to relay the other day about the area by the pool and the cadaver dogs I've finally been able to get a pic of, so hopefully this will help.

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/53.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Ok, so in that interview, Cindy is pointing to that cubby hole in the corner which is nothing but mulch and I'm sure that's probably the same area that police and George said had a strange impression. Also in an interview, Cindy says that trunk there in the pic was at the pool where we see it now, she says at the time of Caylee's disappearance, it was in that cubby hole because Caylee could now climb and they didn't want her to climb into the pool, so I figure the police must have moved it and interestingly enough, it hasn't been moved back (per police instructions?) but this is where I think Casey temporarily hid the body because she knew if she didn't put something like that trunk over it, their own dogs would have been digging it up. Also, this should help the police in making their match for what was in the trunk because not only will they have dirt to match but mulch as well.

jmo
Hmmmm,very interesting 4th_Kids.Do you know where this storage container is usually kept in the yard?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: August 31, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »

If I were Cindy and George, I would be nervous as hell with those stories Casey told of having Cindy "turn the house over to her."  Just how would that happen.  I doubt the house is paid for, and Casey had no job, so how did she expect to take up a mortgage.  I swear, I would not put it past Casey to have been considering killing her parents and telling people they got a divorce and both moved out of town or something like that.

interesting thougt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.