March 29, 2024, 04:47:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 362105 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #860 on: August 31, 2008, 04:59:40 PM »

check this thread out.. 

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69967

"Hmmm...she says that it was "hot in the car and I went to sleep, Mommy. The lady from Heaven took me--I had to go. You didn't mean to do it." This was a message from Caylee to Casey. She wants her "Granma & Pop" to not be sad. She says that George was strict on Casey, but only because he loved her. She talks about Casey not feeling loved and being sad.

She mentions Tony--as a boyfriend who was making Casey sad. "Tell them to find me, Mommy"--she says that a man from a car parts store hid the body in dunes or mounds.

I don't know."

"HOLY CRAP!!!!

The guy at the car parts store is the same guy from Sawgrass!! I cant say his name or I will be banned, But I swear, it's the guy that didn't contact the LE from Sawgrass, and he left his job after only a month"
Or it could be George....wasn't he running a auto parts place with his father back in Ohio......

Ohhh! That's an interesting angle! 

I had read that it was a auto dealership, not auto parts. This is what I read.....

His father's was Antony's Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George's was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony's car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn't use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

Ahh,thanks Jazzi.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #861 on: August 31, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »

Do we have a map of tha area on 417 where that lady said she saw a girl with a shovel????

Is that area near the airport?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: August 31, 2008, 05:01:37 PM »

check this thread out.. 

"Hmmm...she says that it was "hot in the car and I went to sleep, Mommy. The lady from Heaven took me--I had to go. You didn't mean to do it." This was a message from Caylee to Casey. She wants her "Granma & Pop" to not be sad. She says that George was strict on Casey, but only because he loved her. She talks about Casey not feeling loved and being sad.

She mentions Tony--as a boyfriend who was making Casey sad. "Tell them to find me, Mommy"--she says that a man from a car parts store hid the body in dunes or mounds.

I don't know."

"HOLY CRAP!!!!

The guy at the car parts store is the same guy from Sawgrass!! I cant say his name or I will be banned, But I swear, it's the guy that didn't contact the LE from Sawgrass, and he left his job after only a month"
Or it could be George....wasn't he running a auto parts place with his father back in Ohio......

I had read that it was a auto dealership, not auto parts. This is what I read.....

His father's was Antony's Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George's was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony's car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn't use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

Hi, everybody, this idea is exactly where I was headed last night, when I asked the question, "Where did the dogs hit, in reference to the pool?" and I was trying to find this pic, so Thanks to whoever posted the pic,  I remembered seeing all this on Greta's show when she was in the backyard with Cindy,  I was thinking that the dogs hit on the other side of pool, next to the ladder, but wasn't sure, as to Cindy's answer for the plant, she said it was a Hydragea bush, and made the remark along the lines that it was a big plant, she said George was going to put it in another area of the yard so they could move the trunk away from the pool, I will try to find the transcript of this particular show,
I hope this helps

Prayers for Caylee
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: August 31, 2008, 05:03:45 PM »

check this thread out.. 

I don't know."

"HOLY CRAP!!!!

Ahh,thanks Jazzi.

No prob. I also have dug up some info on this guy that worked at a auto place and had to up and move after losing or quiting his job....I think its the same guy who lived or lives at Sawgrass
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 31, 2008, 05:06:13 PM »

Maybe the dogs did hit in that cornere where Cindy said the tree was dug up from? In reading the interview with Greta, she does seem to say this "over behind the pool".......I am confused.

++++++++

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that the dog was inconsistent on a hit here and...

VAN SUSTEREN: Here being right here at the house?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. And inconsistent where her sandbox was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which is where?

CINDY ANTHONY: Where it's at now, roughly.

VAN SUSTEREN: Oh, is this the sandbox?

CINDY ANTHONY: That's the sandbox.

VAN SUSTEREN: That has a cover on it. OK.

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there was -- there was an inconsistent alert here.

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, an inconsistent alert over in the corner of the house.

VAN SUSTEREN: Meaning over behind -- near the pool?

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, so they never had, as you understand it, an alert. They rather had an inconsistent one.

CINDY ANTHONY: They had an inconsistent alert, so that's why they explained to us why the brought the second cadaver dog in. The second dog did not alert in the same spots that they did.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did not?

CINDY ANTHONY: Did not.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did not. All right. Did...

CINDY ANTHONY: And there was nothing that they found that had any -- you know, that they came up with any evidence.

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

________

Thank you bb.

My theory implies that on June 18, 2008 when Casey was observed by one neighbour backing her vehicle up to the house and ... another neighbour reported that she borrowed a shovel ... Caylee was buried in the back yards in the area where the dog/s hit on.

However ... I believe that on June 24th when George discovered the gas cans in the trunk of the vehicle ... he also smell that foul order which is associated with body decomposition.  Think about it ... he was a former cop.  Anyways ... I suspect that Casey was forced to come clean and ... George moved Casey's remains from the yard to another location.

When you consider that the timeline indicates that Caylee most likely died on June 16th ... placed in the trunk for two days and ... buried on June 18th ... it is suspicious that George did not mention to Greta anything about a foul order in the trunk of the vehicle when he discovered the gas cans on June 24th.

Janet
_______

TIMELINE ACCORDING TO MEDIA SOURCES:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach  George and Cindy - 6:00 pm-7:30 PM
June 17:  Ten minute pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.
June 18:  Cell phone activity.
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home alone.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that she just picked up impounded vehicle.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that vehicle smell like a "dead body".

++++++++

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 31, 2008, 05:07:28 PM »

The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off a corpse

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #866 on: August 31, 2008, 05:09:39 PM »

While we're waiting to hear word as to whether they have found anything today, I'm reading back over things and 1 thing I was trying to relay the other day about the area by the pool and the cadaver dogs I've finally been able to get a pic of, so hopefully this will help.

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/53.jpg

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, so they never had, as you understand it, an alert. They rather had an inconsistent one.
CINDY ANTHONY: They had an inconsistent alert, so that's why they explained to us why the brought the second cadaver dog in. The second dog did not alert in the same spots that they did.

Ok, so in that interview, Cindy is pointing to that cubby hole in the corner which is nothing but mulch and I'm sure that's probably the same area that police and George said had a strange impression. Also in an interview, Cindy says that trunk there in the pic was at the pool where we see it now, she says at the time of Caylee's disappearance, it was in that cubby hole because Caylee could now climb and they didn't want her to climb into the pool, so I figure the police must have moved it and interestingly enough, it hasn't been moved back (per police instructions?) but this is where I think Casey temporarily hid the body because she knew if she didn't put something like that trunk over it, their own dogs would have been digging it up. Also, this should help the police in making their match for what was in the trunk because not only will they have dirt to match but mulch as well.

jmo
Hmmmm,very interesting 4th_Kids.Do you know where this storage container is usually kept in the yard?

According to Cindy, right up in that corner under the sun and clock.

OK but would the container go right on top of those plants?Where was the bush that they dug up?Sorry,thier yard is so cluttered that it's confusing me.Why is the container NOW against the pool?

I'm not sure if there are any flowers where it was but I don't see any right there where that basketball thing is and yes, why is the container moved, that has been my question. I think police moved it but why not move it back if your concern is that Caylee can climb into the pool unless you know Caylee isn't coming back.

jmo
IMO Cindy,George,Lee and especially Casey,already know that they will never see sweet little Caylee again on this earth.

Karma Is Coming

BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: August 31, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »

While we're waiting to hear word as to whether they have found anything today, I'm reading back over things and 1 thing I was trying to relay the other day about the area by the pool and the cadaver dogs I've finally been able to get a pic of, so hopefully this will help.

Ok, so in that interview, Cindy is pointing to that cubby hole in the corner which is nothing but mulch and I'm sure that's probably the same area that police and George said had a strange impression. Also in an interview, Cindy says that trunk there in the pic was at the pool where we see it now, she says at the time of Caylee's disappearance, it was in that cubby hole because Caylee could now climb and they didn't want her to climb into the pool, so I figure the police must have moved it and interestingly enough, it hasn't been moved back (per police instructions?) but this is where I think Casey temporarily hid the body because she knew if she didn't put something like that trunk over it, their own dogs would have been digging it up. Also, this should help the police in making their match for what was in the trunk because not only will they have dirt to match but mulch as well.

jmo
Hmmmm,very interesting 4th_Kids.Do you know where this storage container is usually kept in the yard?

According to Cindy, right up in that corner under the sun and clock.

OK but would the container go right on top of those plants?Where was the bush that they dug up?Sorry,thier yard is so cluttered that it's confusing me.Why is the container NOW against the pool?

My 1st post of the day, and I went and posted it in the wrong discussion, so will repost it here,

Hi, everybody, this idea is exactly where I was headed last night, when I asked the question, "Where did the dogs hit, in reference to the pool?" and I was trying to find this pic, so Thanks to whoever posted the pic,  I remembered seeing all this on Greta's show when she was in the backyard with Cindy,  I was thinking that the dogs hit on the other side of pool, next to the ladder, but wasn't sure, as to Cindy's answer for the plant, she said it was a Hydragea bush, and made the remark along the lines that it was a big plant, she said George was going to put it in another area of the yard, but had not done so at the time of taping, so they could move the trunk away from the pool, I will try to find the transcript of this particular show,
 also I see someone has already found the transcript, Thanks for locating it,
I don't think I'll post anymore today, LOL

Prayers for Caylee
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 31, 2008, 05:12:16 PM »

George did say in a subsequent interview that he did NOT smell anything in the trunk on the 24th when he removed the gas cans. 

George is lying.  He created the whole "rotating the tires and finding the gas cans" story specifically to provide an alibi for Casey's smelly trunk. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #869 on: August 31, 2008, 05:14:29 PM »

Do we have a map of tha area on 417 where that lady said she saw a girl with a shovel????

Is that area near the airport?

That is a long road...would need specifics but it does run around the airport to the south. I'm confused because if I ready this right, he says he saw what he saw on I-4 ??

I'm skeptical since he implies that he got a vision or whatever, at a certain location, yet describes a "61 markers ..2 lakes... ect. basically describing the entire length of 417 ??

maybe I'm not reading this right ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #870 on: August 31, 2008, 05:15:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Investigator: Decomposing Body That Of Caylee Anthony
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 4:25 pm EDT August 31, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Evidence from a Central Florida body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition.

A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's.

Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The 3-year-old's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, called 911 in June saying she had not seen her granddaughters in several days and her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.

Cindy Anthony later rescinded her comment, saying the smell was an old pizza and some cleaning fluid.

On Sunday, 150 volunteers came out to help Texas Equusearch, an organization using computer mapping and other high-tech means to try to find some evidence of Caylee Marie Anthony.

"We've come across a lot of areas," said Mandy Albritton with Texas Equusearch. "We've ruled out a lot of areas she's not, so that's progress."

Orange County detectives are directing search teams to areas associated with their investigation, like a wooded area near the Amscot where Casey Anthony abandoned her car.

"The information we've gotten back from the FBI lab has clearly helped us focus our investigation," Allen said.

Police sources said the lab test that clinched the decision was on strands of hair belonging to Caylee that showed signs of decomposition. However, those tests did not provide a probable cause for how the child's body ended up in the trunk. Investigators said they're continuing to look into that.

"I want an apology from Sheriff Kevin Beary," Cindy Anthony said.
  WTF?

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she's still fuming over her daughter's re-arrest on Friday. She refuses to buy into evidence that her granddaughter is dead.

"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.

Sheriff's investigators said the timing of the arrest Friday was not orchestrated. They said these latest economic crime charges are a separate matter from the child neglect case.

With two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is now facing to 17 years in prison if convicted of everything.
While it's good that this is finally confirmed by detectives.......it's very sad.
Rest in peace sweet Angel Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: August 31, 2008, 05:16:44 PM »

George did say in a subsequent interview that he did NOT smell anything in the trunk on the 24th when he removed the gas cans. 

George is lying.  He created the whole "rotating the tires and finding the gas cans" story specifically to provide an alibi for Casey's smelly trunk. 

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time on the record on Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests confirmed that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Evidence from a Central Florida body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 31, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »

Honestly I cant even listen to these people anymore..I tried I really did but it is getting to the point it is making me sick to my stomach..That beautiful child and that horrible family that just keep having crap come out of their mouth...

I think the Anthonys have buried CAYLEE and had a private memorial for her.Maybe they haven't told casey where they buried her figuring it would be better if she didn't know...I don't think cindy had any idea of what she was in for after making those 911 calls...Now she practically has the whole nation against her family.The sad part is the Anthonys have done so much blaming of others, people don't want to take part in finding that beautiful girl...

I wish the people would just take a second to think that if they did want justice in this case then what better way to have it then to find CAYLEE. So many people are experiencing broken hearts over this case, those who knew CAYLEE and those who have only came to know her since this case broke.Imagine the pain of those who actually had the joy of having CAYLEE in their lives, they must be experiencing horibble grief. If I was in a place to help search I would be there everyday dawn til dusk, the family would not stand in my way.The disgust for the anthony's just makes me want to search and help even more.

I am off to donate to TES..

And I just wish that if people wanted to protest they would do it only after being out all day searching for CAYLEE MARIE.

Show this family they cannot and will not get away with this.We will all help bring back CAYLEE and make sure justice is served.

If guests in the search area are reading this please please do no let the anthony's get in your way, that is what they want.The less people searching the better for them...Stand together and help CAYLEE MARIE!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #873 on: August 31, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

http://www.briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony2.htm

last post..

"I’m not sure where any of you are that have written about the Caylee Anthony case. If you are in the Central Florida area, then it is ever present on our minds because of the media coverage. What I don’t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating “this number is not accepting calls at this time”. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself.

I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale St John the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was abandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening. So this is my theory…I believe with all my heart that Casey did not “kill” caylee. It was not premeditated. I believe she had a panic attack after leaving caylee in a hot car. I believe either Caylee was either unconscious or already dead when Casey found her in her car seat in the back of the pontiac. I think it happenned on or around June 17th and at that time I believe Casey took Caylee back to the house and placed her in the family pool to try and cool Caylee down or revive her. I believe Caylee wasn’t strong enough to survive the heat and that she never revived. I also think that Casey being distraught and frightened, burried Caylee in the sand box at first. Then I believe she knew that wasn’t going to cover up the problem so she transferred Caylee somewhere else. I believe she left the house thinking she could hide Caylee in the trunk until she found a place to place Caylee. I also believe that she may have moved Caylee more than once. I think on the 22nd of June when she stole the gas cans from her father it was because they were full of gas and she didn’t have enough money to buy gas. When she went to the house on the 24th, George said Casey was hesitant to let him in her car to recover a tool to fix another family vehicle. George finally was able to convince Casey to open the trunk and found the gas cans. At this time I think Casey was still trying to come up with a plan of how to explain Caylee’s not being there, so when she wasn’t in the car, she told her dad she was with a sitter. Later that evening she either went to the side of the road where I saw her to pick wild flowers to carry where she did place Caylee or to dig up her grave sight.

I would be interested to know if Casey bought a second shovel with the credit cards stolen from her parents or the money she stole from her friend Amy. Remember she stole $700.00 cash from Amy and cashed over $300.00 in checks she forged with Amy’s signature. I believe she ran out of gas trying to get back to the apart ment she was sharing with Amy at that time and then used Amy’s car that week Amy was in New York. She may even have had Caylee in the back of the car when she left the car at Amscot and then went back to get her with Amy’s car and burried her again quickly so Amy’s car wouldn’t have the same stench. Has anyone examined Amy’s car for human decomposition? I did not see anything come out of the trunk but a shovel, so perhaps Casey was digging Caylee back up to take her somewhere else. I don’t know. She slammed the trunk shut as we were passing and headed towards the wooded area and the water. Yesterday I came up 417 once more. I have not stopped to look myself because if there is something there, I don’t want to disturb the crime scene. I also counted 61 retention ponds along 417 between SOBT and I-4 in Lake Mary/Sanford and 2 major lakes. This is not going to be an easy job for anyone.

I also believe that the police already gave up on finding Caylee on or about the time she was reported missing because of the time line and they figured the case had already gone cold. I believe that the grandfather may know more or all because he’s an ex-cop and knows that you can’t convict if there isn’t a body and I believe that if he does know, he needs to come clean and put this innocent child to rest. I believe the brother and mother are both in the dark and are in denial because they want Caylee to be alive. I also am very spiritual but I believe gale in all her infinate wisdom is not looking in the correct spots because she wants the credit for the find and is being stubborn. I hope I’m wrong about her. I believe her team looking for a watery area near woods and wildflowers is correct but because every retention pound has a small cinderblock or concrete box near the water’s edge, it is going to be difficult. And I believe in the end that no matter what has happened to Caylee she is in a far better place than we are and I pray every night that her family can some day lay her to rest and find comfort in God’s grace and mercy."

here's what I was getting at...perhaps he can throw an orange marker out there when he gets this feeling again..narrow it down to a few hundred feet of whichever road 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: August 31, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »

Casey needs to think seriously about the deal that's on the table until Tuesday.  The only thing LE doesn't have now is the cause of death.  If TES finds her body this weekend (highly likely), then all deals will be off and Casey will face murder 1. 

Actually, when you think about it, LE and prosecuting attorneys have been very patient and given Casey more than most criminals ever get.  This type of deal is not a trifle and could avoid a death penalty sentence.  If her lawyer had more experience, he would see this by now and read the writing on the wall.  He should be pleading with her to take the deal and talk, NOW!  If he isn't doing this, he's only interested in his own career advancement and the publicity this will get him.  A really good defense lawyer knows how to get the best deal for his client and does NOT lead the client to a holding cell on death row.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #875 on: August 31, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »

check this thread out.. 

I don't know."

"HOLY CRAP!!!!

Ahh,thanks Jazzi.

No prob. I also have dug up some info on this guy that worked at a auto place and had to up and move after losing or quiting his job....I think its the same guy who lived or lives at Sawgrass
Do you know his name?

Karma Is Coming

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: August 31, 2008, 05:26:37 PM »

check this thread out.. 

I don't know."

"HOLY CRAP!!!!

Ahh,thanks Jazzi.

What do you have?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: August 31, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »

Casey needs to think seriously about the deal that's on the table until Tuesday.  The only thing LE doesn't have now is the cause of death.  If TES finds her body this weekend (highly likely), then all deals will be off and Casey will face murder 1. 

Actually, when you think about it, LE and prosecuting attorneys have been very patient and given Casey more than most criminals ever get.  This type of deal is not a trifle and could avoid a death penalty sentence.  If her lawyer had more experience, he would see this by now and read the writing on the wall.  He should be pleading with her to take the deal and talk, NOW!  If he isn't doing this, he's only interested in his own career advancement and the publicity this will get him.  A really good defense lawyer knows how to get the best deal for his client and does NOT lead the client to a holding cell on death row.

From what i understand, even with the limited imunity deal, she could still end up on deathrow...... it basically just means that anything she "tells" them cannot be held against her, however..  whatever they "find" can still be used, so in other words, if they find Caylee and find that the cause of death was murder, she would still face the death penalty,...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #878 on: August 31, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »

Lake Jesup which has 417 run through it, is the most alligator populated lake in that area.  Many people in that area know about this, in fact one radio talk show that was in that area, not sure if its still on broadcast there, but they used this lake as a sort of "hazing" for their interns to have to swim 100 - 200 yards to "win" money and "respect". 
Do not want to think of any person being put into this lake, but it would be a way to dispose of a body you did not want to be found due to the alligator population.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 31, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »

http://www.briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony2.htm

last post..

"I’m not sure where any of you are that have written about the Caylee Anthony case. If you are in the Central Florida area, then it is ever present on our minds because of the media coverage. What I don’t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating “this number is not accepting calls at this time”. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself.

I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale St John the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was abandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening. So this is my theory…I believe with all my heart that Casey did not “kill” caylee. It was not premeditated. I believe she had a panic attack after leaving caylee in a hot car. I believe either Caylee was either unconscious or already dead when Casey found her in her car seat in the back of the pontiac. I think it happenned on or around June 17th and at that time I believe Casey took Caylee back to the house and placed her in the family pool to try and cool Caylee down or revive her. I believe Caylee wasn’t strong enough to survive the heat and that she never revived. I also think that Casey being distraught and frightened, burried Caylee in the sand box at first. Then I believe she knew that wasn’t going to cover up the problem so she transferred Caylee somewhere else. I believe she left the house thinking she could hide Caylee in the trunk until she found a place to place Caylee. I also believe that she may have moved Caylee more than once. I think on the 22nd of June when she stole the gas cans from her father it was because they were full of gas and she didn’t have enough money to buy gas. When she went to the house on the 24th, George said Casey was hesitant to let him in her car to recover a tool to fix another family vehicle. George finally was able to convince Casey to open the trunk and found the gas cans. At this time I think Casey was still trying to come up with a plan of how to explain Caylee’s not being there, so when she wasn’t in the car, she told her dad she was with a sitter. Later that evening she either went to the side of the road where I saw her to pick wild flowers to carry where she did place Caylee or to dig up her grave sight.

I would be interested to know if Casey bought a second shovel with the credit cards stolen from her parents or the money she stole from her friend Amy. Remember she stole $700.00 cash from Amy and cashed over $300.00 in checks she forged with Amy’s signature. I believe she ran out of gas trying to get back to the apart ment she was sharing with Amy at that time and then used Amy’s car that week Amy was in New York. She may even have had Caylee in the back of the car when she left the car at Amscot and then went back to get her with Amy’s car and burried her again quickly so Amy’s car wouldn’t have the same stench. Has anyone examined Amy’s car for human decomposition? I did not see anything come out of the trunk but a shovel, so perhaps Casey was digging Caylee back up to take her somewhere else. I don’t know. She slammed the trunk shut as we were passing and headed towards the wooded area and the water. Yesterday I came up 417 once more. I have not stopped to look myself because if there is something there, I don’t want to disturb the crime scene. I also counted 61 retention ponds along 417 between SOBT and I-4 in Lake Mary/Sanford and 2 major lakes. This is not going to be an easy job for anyone.

I also believe that the police already gave up on finding Caylee on or about the time she was reported missing because of the time line and they figured the case had already gone cold. I believe that the grandfather may know more or all because he’s an ex-cop and knows that you can’t convict if there isn’t a body and I believe that if he does know, he needs to come clean and put this innocent child to rest. I believe the brother and mother are both in the dark and are in denial because they want Caylee to be alive. I also am very spiritual but I believe gale in all her infinate wisdom is not looking in the correct spots because she wants the credit for the find and is being stubborn. I hope I’m wrong about her. I believe her team looking for a watery area near woods and wildflowers is correct but because every retention pound has a small cinderblock or concrete box near the water’s edge, it is going to be difficult. And I believe in the end that no matter what has happened to Caylee she is in a far better place than we are and I pray every night that her family can some day lay her to rest and find comfort in God’s grace and mercy."

here's what I was getting at...perhaps he can throw an orange marker out there when he gets this feeling again..narrow it down to a few hundred feet of whichever road 

Didnt casey already ditch the car by then??In blue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.